PDA

View Full Version : Player Sighting Corey Joseph

said7
04-15-2012, 08:11 AM
Was at the Domain in Austin yesterday and was walking into a Macy's. Low and behold Corey Joseph was holding the door for me and my lady friend. He was with his lady friend as well (she was pretty cute). I don't think anyone else recognized him.

I shook his hand and told him I hoped to see him on the roster next year. We chatted for a little about women and shopping. He is a really humble and nice guy. I hope he does well.

That's all i got. :toast

bluebellmaniac
04-15-2012, 09:11 AM
Was at the Domain in Austin yesterday and was walking into a Macy's. Low and behold Corey Joseph was holding the door for me and my lady friend. He was with his lady friend as well (she was pretty cute). I don't think anyone else recognized him.

I shook his hand and told him I hoped to see him on the roster next year. We chatted for a little about women and shopping. He is a really humble and nice guy. I hope he does well.

That's all i got. :toast

+1
:toast

Cory Joseph
04-15-2012, 10:06 AM
Cory - no "e", but it was nice meeting you, too.

Two10Whitey
04-15-2012, 04:55 PM
Cool stuff. I was in line with Patty Mills at Subway off Heubner a fews days ago. Was gonna welcome him to SA but he looked irritated. Maybe cos it was the day after the Lakers beat us haha.

DMC
04-15-2012, 05:35 PM
Cool stuff. I was in line with Patty Mills at Subway off Heubner a fews days ago. Was gonna welcome him to SA but he looked irritated. Maybe cos it was the day after the Lakers beat us haha.
I think a dingo ate his baby.

Libri
04-15-2012, 05:47 PM

Mills came in after Bonner took all the sandwiches.

dbestpro
04-15-2012, 05:49 PM
I shook his hand and told him I hoped to see him on the roster next year.

Prefer Patty Mills. See him going the way of Malik Hariston. Wonder if he speaks any other languages than English. He's gonna need it.

Dex
04-15-2012, 07:29 PM
I saw Joseph today.

It was at the Toro's game. :downspin:

1-1 vs. Bayhawks. Game 3 tomorrow night, win or go home.

Spurtacus
04-15-2012, 09:44 PM
I saw Joseph today.

It was at the Toro's game. :downspin:

1-1 vs. Bayhawks. Game 3 tomorrow night, win or go home.

Same here. :tu

Dex
04-15-2012, 09:58 PM
Same here. :tu

Going tomorrow? I should be in section 116.

Spurtacus
04-15-2012, 10:02 PM
Going tomorrow? I should be in section 116.

Unfortunately I work all day. I had similar seats to you today but ended up moving to the front (couple rows behind Toros bench) in the 2nd half. I'm surprised it wasn't full for a playoff game on Sunday.

I was glad to finally see T.J. in person for the first time. Been a fan of his for 10 years. He didn't seem happy though...guess he was tired from the game or tired of signing 100+ autos. :lol

Spurtacus
04-15-2012, 10:06 PM
Cory was cool, btw, I apologized to him for not having his rookie card to sign. I need to get some Toros apparel.

Tigole Bitties
04-15-2012, 10:10 PM
Macy's? Not Neiman Marcus? What kind of NBA baller is this?

Yuixafun
04-16-2012, 07:39 AM

I'd invite him to a party, offer shots of bacardi, just so I could throw that shrimp on the barbie!

If he doesn't get it together. ahem.

Beanzamillion21
04-16-2012, 08:14 AM
The Domain? :lol That's like spotting Dirk at the Sam's Club in South Oak Cliff.

No comprende.

Trill Clinton
04-17-2012, 05:48 PM
you should have asked him to tell the truth about how he feels playing for the Spurs. he'll be in a raptor jersey after this year:wakeup