PDA

View Full Version : Tired of Hearing People Hate on Bynum

mavs>spurs
04-15-2012, 03:53 PM
Using this stupid argument that "see!! he shoots bad whenever kobe's out!!" This is the FIRST time in Bynum's career where he's gotten the opportunity to play without Kobe chucking up 50 shots per game and he's now having to deal with double teams for the first time. It's going to take some adjusting learning to be the man, but the game will come to him. Just like it does for every great player whenever they first become "the man" on offense. Just like it took Dirk some time to adjust whenever teams started doubling him from the backside, what did he do? He improved his passing out of a double and now teams can't beat him that way anymore. Give Drew some time and get off that mans sack please, especially you pathetic laker fans who throw your own under the bus as an excuse to prop up Kirby. If anything, Kirby is the reason that drew has not yet had the opportunity to learn how to deal with double teams. It's a growing process.

Spur_Fanatic
04-15-2012, 03:56 PM

Burn the closet Lakers fan!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_29_shKT4Elw/StQrXn1iY0I/AAAAAAAAIkA/INtIo9ZPAfE/s400/torches_pitchforks.jpg

Reck
04-15-2012, 04:01 PM
Bynum shouldn't get a pass (no pun intended) because of what you said.

Sure he will better his ability to pass while doubled teamed but isn't it on his job description to work on that in teh first place?

I mean, you're a center, you know you will get doubled most of the time so you should expect it all of the time and so you should work on your passing skills.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2012, 04:02 PM
Using this stupid argument that "see!! he shoots bad whenever kobe's out!!" This is the FIRST time in Bynum's career where he's gotten the opportunity to play without Kobe chucking up 50 shots per game and he's now having to deal with double teams for the first time. It's going to take some adjusting learning to be the man, but the game will come to him. Just like it does for every great player whenever they first become "the man" on offense. Just like it took Dirk some time to adjust whenever teams started doubling him from the backside, what did he do? He improved his passing out of a double and now teams can't beat him that way anymore. Give Drew some time and get off that mans sack please, especially you pathetic laker fans who throw your own under the bus as an excuse to prop up Kirby. If anything, Kirby is the reason that drew has not yet had the opportunity to learn how to deal with double teams. It's a growing process.

Have a nice cup of shut the fuck up!

mavs>spurs
04-15-2012, 04:05 PM
Bynum shouldn't get a pass (no pun intended) because of what you said.

Sure he will better his ability to pass while doubled teamed but isn't it on his job description to work on that in teh first place?

I mean, you're a center, you know you will get doubled most of the time so you should expect it all of the time and so you should work on your passing skills.

Work on it how with Kerby on the court? Catch my drift? It's not something you can just practice outside of a 5 on 5 game setting.

BUMP
04-15-2012, 04:06 PM
Have a nice cup of shut the fuck up!

Dirk: 8

Gasol: 0

BAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

Reck
04-15-2012, 04:09 PM
Work on it how with Kerby on the court? Catch my drift?

They do have practices before games, dont they?

Kobe been on the court shouldn't impede Bynum's progress when he finds himself in a double team situation too much. He still gets plenty of touches.

mavs>spurs
04-15-2012, 04:10 PM
They do have practices before games, dont they?

Kobe been on the court shouldn't impede Bynum's progress when he finds himself in a double team situation too much. He still gets plenty of touches.

But rarely gets double teamed with Kobe chucking up all the shots. They'd have to run special scrimmages in practice where they give the ball to Andrew and instruct the defense to double him. Sounds like a coaching issue to me. Coach needs to recognize who the man is on that team and act accordingly.