PDA

View Full Version : 9/28

irishock
04-15-2012, 05:49 PM
Dirk topped his performance on June 12

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 06:27 PM
He should quit for another week before the playoffs start.

tee, hee.

pass1st
04-15-2012, 06:37 PM

tee, hee.

Curly, do you think Kobe is quitting right now? He's pulling the injury card.

DAF86
04-15-2012, 06:39 PM

tee, hee.

He can't. Unlike Kobe, his team would be worse without him.

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 06:41 PM
Curly, do you think Kobe is quitting right now?

Of course not. He's injured.

Venti Quattro
04-15-2012, 06:42 PM

:lmao apologist

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 06:43 PM
:lmao apologist

The genuine motherfucker appears.

pass1st
04-15-2012, 06:55 PM

Only pussies & assholes play the injury card, though

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 06:56 PM
Only pussies & assholes play the injury card, though

Thank you.

pass1st
04-15-2012, 06:57 PM
Thank you.

Who is the Pussy & Asshole, then? Somebody is playing the injury card here

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 06:58 PM
Who is the Pussy & Asshole, then?

Anyone who plays the injury card.

pass1st
04-15-2012, 07:00 PM
Anyone who plays the injury card.

You said Kobe is not quitting because he's injured
Kobe isn't playing because he's injured

2 pussies & assholes by your logic, correct?

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 07:01 PM
You said Kobe is not quitting because he's injured
Kobe isn't playing because he's injured

2 pussies & assholes by your logic, correct?

Incorrect. Kobe didn't quit. He's injured.

pass1st
04-15-2012, 07:04 PM
Incorrect. Kobe didn't quit. He's injured.

But isn't saying he didn't quit because he's injured playing the injury card?

midnightpulp
04-15-2012, 07:05 PM

Check and Mate.

Pass has got you all tied up, Cub.

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 07:07 PM

No. You obviously don't understand the injury card, or, you're being purposely obtuse. Playing the injury card is when one blames a loss on an injured player. Cite where I've done that.

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 07:07 PM
Check and Mate.

Please.

pass1st
04-15-2012, 07:10 PM
No. You obviously don't understand the injury card, or, you're being purposely obtuse. Playing the injury card is when one blames a loss on an injured player. Cite where I've done that.

But just like the race card, the injury card can be used whenever it is convenient. You're using it now, Curly.

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 07:12 PM
But just like the race card, the injury card can be used whenever it is convenient. You're using it now, Curly.

When you find where I blame a Laker loss on an injury you come on to my house.

Let us proceed...

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2012, 07:12 PM
Check and Mate.

You white boys aren't too bright...:lol

Kobe is injured he didn't quit or sit out games ( like TimPP and Dirt) for the sake of sitting because he's not ready or he's a TOSB...

Kobe would play if his finger was broke or if he had torn ligaments in his hand...You know he wants to run MJ down...so stop the injury card argument facade :lol

pass1st
04-15-2012, 07:14 PM
When you find where I blame a Laker loss on an injury you come on to my house.

Let us proceed...

But, Curly, you're avoiding the point I bring: The injury card can be used whenever is convenient like the race card.

You're using it to say Kobe didn't quit

By deduction, you fall within your own description of a "pussy & asshole" while also making kobe either a quitter or "Pussy & asshole"

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2012, 07:15 PM

you're quite the stupid fuck...it's not about an injury card it's about sitting TOSB because he needs rest or Dirt sitting because he's not in shape..are you that mentally challenged or does peddling this false equivalence mean more than your intellect :lol ooops what intellect

midnightpulp
04-15-2012, 07:16 PM

Kobe is injured he didn't quit or sit out games ( like TimPP and Dirt) for the sake of sitting because he's not ready or he's a TOSB...

Kobe would play if his finger was broke or if he had torn ligaments in his hand...You know he wants to run MJ down...so stop the injury card argument facade :lol

"If this was the playoffs, I'd play."

- Kobe Bryant

You nig-nogs ain't too smart if you don't think that implies if he's healthy enough to play in the post-season, then he should be healthy enough to play in the regular.

Kobe has a mild injury, I'll give you that (seriously though, what kind of pussy needs two weeks off for getting kicked in the shin?), but the reasons for him being out have more to do with rest than with rehabilitating an injury (:lol Kicked in the shin).

pass1st
04-15-2012, 07:16 PM
you're quite the stupid fuck...it's not about an injury card it's about sitting TOSB because he needs rest or Dirt sitting because he's not in shape..are you that mentally challenged or does peddling this false equivalence mean more than your intellect :lol ooops what intellect

You construct sentences like my niece in elementary school.

djohn2oo8
04-15-2012, 07:17 PM

Kevin is a special student. He's not really too bright, he makes the average chimp look like einstein.

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 07:17 PM
But, Curly, you're avoiding the point I bring: The injury card can be used whenever is convenient like the race card.

You're using it to say Kobe didn't quit

By deduction, you fall within your own description of a "pussy & asshole" while also making kobe either a quitter or "Pussy & asshole"

Kobe didn't quit. He's injured. The Lakers have 15 personnel slots, and a world of talent less than 6 hours by flight from LA. It's incumbent upon them to stock those 15 personnel slots with quality in case of injury. No excuses.

You find where I've cited an injury as a excuse.

DAF86
04-15-2012, 07:18 PM

Cully with the basic logic goods, tbh.

djohn2oo8
Kobe didn't quit. He's injured. The Lakers have 15 personnel slots, and a world of talent less than 6 hours by flight from LA. It's incumbent upon them to stock those 15 personnel slots with quality in case of injury. No excuses.

:lmao

Giuseppe
Cully with the basic logic goods, tbh.

Of course. And they know it. They're just desperate.

pass1st
04-15-2012, 07:19 PM

You just said his injury excuses him from quitting.

Also, Kobe can play right now, he's not anymore injured than he usually is
http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/7813969/kobe-bryant-los-angeles-lakers-most-likely-sunday-vs-dallas-mavericks

Giuseppe

I'm still postin'. And you swore up & down I wouldn't be.

lmvictioriousao!!!

Koolaid_Man
"If this was the playoffs, I'd play."

- Kobe Bryant

You nig-nogs ain't too smart if you don't think that implies if he's healthy enough to play in the post-season, then he should be healthy enough to play in the regular.

Kobe has a mild injury, I'll give you that (seriously though, what kind of pussy needs two weeks off for getting kicked in the shin?), but the reasons for him being out have more to do with rest than with rehabilitating an injury (:lol Kicked in the shin).

finish the sentence..."I'd play through the injury and pain...but Dr's orders are Dr's orders"...

Let us proceed!

and what is more just were your red polka dots on Tues...I'm gonna throw a party on your asshole on Tuesday midget...you best not show up to this muthafucker it's gonna be brutal :lol

midnightpulp
04-15-2012, 07:20 PM
"Kobe Bryant says that if the playoffs started now he would be playing."

He's resting.

pass1st
04-15-2012, 07:20 PM
Curly, you have to pull our the resting card right now. It's your only way out of this

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 07:21 PM

No. You said that. I said he's injured. "They" said he's resting.

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 07:21 PM
Curly, you have to pull our the resting card right now. It's your only way out of this

No. You pulled the resting card. He's injured.

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 07:22 PM
"Kobe Bryant says that if the playoffs started now he would be playing."

He's resting.

No. He's injured.

Koolaid_Man

Also, Kobe can play right now, he's not anymore injured than he usually is
http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/7813969/kobe-bryant-los-angeles-lakers-most-likely-sunday-vs-dallas-mavericks

I know he's set the bar high....but this time we're gonna follow Dr's orders...now do me a favor...tell me what is it like sucking off Spur fan...is that why your name is Pass...you give up some ass and they give you a Pass?

Ahhh now I see :lol

mavs>spurs
He may not be playin the injury card but cubby have Kobe a pass for something he held against dirk. Hypocritical spineless sycophant.

midnightpulp
No. He's injured.

Nope. He says he's healthy enough to play. Doesn't sound like injured to me.

pass1st
04-15-2012, 07:23 PM
Curly, he's not anymore injured than he usually is.

& you are saying he isn't quitting because he's injured. It's like one of your first posts here, no need to quote it.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
He's resting, and well he should as long as they keep winning.

Giuseppe
He may not be playin the injury card

You damn right I ain't.

pass1st
04-15-2012, 07:24 PM
I know he's set the bar high....but this time we're gonna follow Dr's orders...now do me a favor...tell me what is it like sucking off Spur fan...is that why your name is Pass...you give up some ass and they give you a Pass?

Ahhh now I see :lol

Why don't you tell me how it is to suck off a pakistani cartoon lover first :lol

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 07:24 PM
Curly, he's not anymore injured than he usually is.

And all you had to do is say it.:rolleyes

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2012, 07:25 PM
Deal with it...Dirk took 3 weeks off after a summer of binging...Duncan sits routinely and comes back fresh only to get shitted on....Kobe plays through injuries until he's forced to sit

Giuseppe
Nope. He says he's healthy enough to play. Doesn't sound like injured to me.

Sounds like he injured to me.

mavs>spurs
You damn right I ain't.

Still a spineless act. You substituted one cowardly move for another.

djohn2oo8
Why don't you tell me how it is to suck off a pakistani cartoon lover first :lol

midnightpulp
He's resting, and well he should as long as they keep winning.

:tu

No Lakerfan should have a problem with him resting, even if they have to sell it under the guise of an "injury" most gradeschoolers can play through (:lol kicked in the shin).

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2012, 07:26 PM

it's great now tell me about you sucking off SPur fan...do you rim mid or what?

Giuseppe
Still a spineless act. You substituted one cowardly move for another.

Changin' your mind again, eh.

tee, hee.

lmcontrollinao!!!

pass1st
And all you had to do is say it.:rolleyes

That's how he usually plays, though, so his current state is not an excuse for not playing.

He's resting.

midnightpulp
04-15-2012, 07:27 PM
Deal with it...Dirk took 3 weeks off after a summer of binging...Duncan sits routinely and comes back fresh only to get shitted on....Kobe plays through injuries until he's forced to sit

:lol Kicked in the shin.

Koolaid_Man
:tu

No Lakerfan should have a problem with him resting, even if they have to sell it under the guise of an "injury" most gradeschoolers can play through (:lol kicked in the shin).

if he was resting I'd be pissed...I'd have a problem with him resting...why because I want to see MJ's records dick in the dirt...he's prolonging the inevitable...

Kobe doesn't restPERIOD!!! Nigga is real as steel :lol

mavs>spurs
You gave Kobe a pass for something
You held dirk accountable for and that's been my only position. Pure hypocrisy par the course.

pass1st
04-15-2012, 07:28 PM
it's great now tell me about you sucking off SPur fan...do you rim mid or what?

Can't say I'm qualified to tell you being that I never have, but I'm happy for you & Atif :toast

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 07:28 PM
That's how he usually plays, though, so his current state is not an excuse for not playing.

And all you had to do is say it.

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 07:29 PM
You held dirk accountable for and that's been my only position. Pure hypocrisy par the course.

Dirk quit.

Kobe is injured.

pass1st
04-15-2012, 07:29 PM
And all you had to do is say it.

So we agree, he's not injured to the agree it's an excuse for him not playing &&&& he's resting

Thusly, he's not a quitter but you played the injury card to divert away from him resting.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2012, 07:30 PM

He's resting.

I remember you're first post on this site....and right out of the gate you lips were attached to midgets micro sized balls...

you're pretty fucking shameless with it too :lmao but I know it makes midget feel dam good...He's IM'd me previously about you Pass...just like he told me not to pay DPG...:lol

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 07:30 PM
So we agree, he's not injured to the agree it's an excuse for him not playing &&&& he's resting

Thusly, he's not a quitter but you played the injury card to divert away from him resting.

No, we don't agree.

You say he's resting.

He's injured.

mavs>spurs
04-15-2012, 07:31 PM
Dirk quit.

Kobe is injured.

Dirk had a lingering knee injury, hypocrit.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2012, 07:32 PM

Listen you gay ass cuck......it isn't about giving Kobe a pass...it's about your 7ft drunk german quitting like a bitch because he's not in shape....

that's it and that's all...

Kobe and Kool have 5 rings Count em and then suck em bitch :toast

pass1st
04-15-2012, 07:33 PM
I remember you're first post on this site....and right out of the gate you lips were attached to midgets micro sized balls...

you're pretty fucking shameless with it too :lmao but I know it makes midget feel dam good...He's IM'd me previously about you Pass...just like he told me not to pay DPG...:lol

If somebody talks about me over the internet in some "private message" then I couldn't care less :lol. Why don't you publicize the correspondence between you and Atif when LAL was in trouble in the beginning of the season. :wakeup

Koolaid_Man

Face it...your faggot ass team is 1 and done...enjoy that 8th seed we banished you to...:lmao

Giuseppe

That ain't what he said. He said he didn't touch a basketball all Summer because he couldn't stand the sight of one. Consequently he came to camp incapable of earning his pay and had to quit for a week to get into game shape.

Your regrets are your own.

I've no sympathy for you.

pass1st
04-15-2012, 07:34 PM
No, we don't agree.

You say he's resting.

He's injured.

He plays injured, though. In fact, he's healthier now than he was most of last season. Injury is not a valid excuse

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2012, 07:34 PM
If somebody talks about me over the internet in some "private message" then I couldn't care less :lol. Why don't you publicize the correspondence between you and Atif when LAL was in trouble in the beginning of the season. :wakeup

Just keep rotating midgets micro sized sac....he's very appreciate...:lol

that's it and that's all

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 07:36 PM
Injury is not a valid excuse

Ever. Only pussies & assholes play the injury excuse.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2012, 07:36 PM
That ain't what he said. He said he didn't touch a basketball all Summer because he couldn't stand the sight of one. Consequently he came to camp incapable of earning his pay and had to quit for a week to get into game shape.

Your regrets are your own.

I've no sympathy for you.

Yep...that repressed Homo Tyson on this muthafucker trying to Spin fact...Dirt quit because he was out of shape...1 and done like I said....now go run and tell Kori that...

Biotch :lol

pass1st
04-15-2012, 07:38 PM
Just keep rotating midgets micro sized sac....he's very appreciate...:lol

that's it and that's all

You two quit on the team, quit on Kobe as well. Now with Lakers looking like contenders again, you're coming back with tails between your legs begging to come back into the fold.

That's it and that's all :wakeup

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2012, 07:40 PM
You two quit on the team, quit on Kobe as well. Now with Lakers looking like contenders again, you're coming back with tails between your legs begging to come back into the fold.

That's it and that's all :wakeup

you're a gotdam micro ball sucking liar....prove where I quit else finish sucking a midget's dick :lol

Giuseppe
Yep...that repressed Homo Tyson on this muthafucker trying to Spin fact...Dirt quit because he was out of shape...1 and done like I said....now go run and tell Kori that...

Biotch :lol

Yep, a little furthre along this evening and that's exactly what they'll be doing.

- "I've never been so outraged. This isn't right." - Midst
- "If this is allowed to stand, I'm resigning." dj
- "I think Cubby is all right." DAF
- "I'm sorry for being nice to him and I'll never do it again." - Midst
- "I'm Kori's nephew and I don't rub shit in my hair." - Kori's nephew
- "If you post after Noon, you won't live to clock back in at 1PM." - dj
- "My shit don't stink, but, my farts give me away." The EC
- "I have a soft spot for the old man. It's between the cheeks of my ass." Deads
- "I'm happily married and we lots of money and a maid." - Kori

DMC

But, you can't cite the injury card, you stupid ass. It's pussy.

Take your losses and act like somebody.

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 07:42 PM
^
[[[Originally Posted by Giuseppe http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/nba/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5792171#post5792171)

Originally Posted by Giuseppe http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/nba/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5768841#post5768841)

But, you can't cite the injury card, you stupid ass. It's pussy.

Take your losses and act like somebody.]]]

Thank you.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2012, 07:43 PM
Yep, a little furthre along this evening and that's exactly what they'll be doing.

- "I've never been so outraged. This isn't right." - Midst
- "If this is allowed to stand, I'm resigning." dj
- "I think Cubby is all right." DAF
- "I'm sorry for being nice to him and I'll never do it again." - Midst
- "I'm Kori's nephew and I don't rub shit in my hair." - Kori's nephew
- "If you post after Noon, you won't live to clock back in at 1PM." - dj
- "My shit don't stink, but, my farts give me away." The EC
- "I have a soft spot for the old man. It's between the cheeks of my ass." Deads
- "I'm happily married and we lots of money and a maid." - Kori

Dex
04-15-2012, 07:44 PM
9/28 is my birthday. :elephant

pass1st
04-15-2012, 07:45 PM
you're a gotdam micro ball sucking liar....prove where I quit else finish sucking a midget's dick :lol

I don't need to find proof when it's a general consensus that you're a frontrunner/Kobe fan. That sentiment came from various times you disappear when LAL is at its worse.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2012, 07:49 PM
I don't need to find proof when it's a general consensus that you're a frontrunner/Kobe fan. That sentiment came from various times you disappear when LAL is at its worse.

Why give you fuck faces what you want...I'm in the fuck business...:lol...no need to be here when we lose...I don't need to hear it...they want me too but I'm won't show up on a loss...that's the price those fuck faces pay for their war with me...I'm ok with it...and you're faggot ass should be too...

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2012, 07:49 PM
and yes I'm a hypocrite but such is life

pass1st
04-15-2012, 07:52 PM
Why give you fuck faces what you want...I'm in the fuck business...:lol...no need to be here when we lose...I don't need to hear it...they want me too but I'm won't show up on a loss...that's the price those fuck faces pay for their war with me...I'm ok with it...and you're faggot ass should be too...

That's the definition of being a frontrunner and that's quitting on the team as well. A fan sticks to their team and doesn't let a loss phase them.

You're not a fan, you're just trash in a white trash bag.

irishock
04-15-2012, 07:53 PM
I posted 9/28 and the discussion becomes this by the 4th page?

spurstalk :lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2012, 07:57 PM
That's the definition of being a frontrunner and that's quitting on the team as well. A fan sticks to their team and doesn't let a loss phase them.

First off I consider myself part of the team...I'm not a fan ( short for fanatic) I have more class than you cucks....and when we loose I accept it and move on...I won't give you fuck faces the dignity if gloating after a loss...it's called the art of War....be my guest and call me a front runner..I'm a front runner with a plan :lol and Mav and SPur fan gonna live through some sore asses this summer...

Make no mistake - The Curse of the Kool (like the Curse of the Bambino) is in full effect...:lol

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 07:57 PM

You've no room, Pass. I've seen you climb into the backseat with Venti skinnin' & grinnin' with the Spurs assholes. You're afraid to fail, so you leave an out, just in case it goes South you'll have dry land to stand on. It's pussy, but, it's common around these parts.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2012, 07:59 PM
You've no room, Pass. I've seen you climb into the backseat with Venti skinnin' & grinnin' with the Spurs assholes. You're afraid to fail, so you leave an out, just in case it goes South you'll have dry land to stand on. It's pussy, but, it's common around these parts.

Amen :toast we have more than a few of these kind..Deads, Venti, Banzai, Pass and a few others...suckin enemey dicks behind enemy lines in order to stay alive :lol

pass1st
04-15-2012, 08:00 PM
First off I consider myself part of the team...I'm not a fan ( short for fanatic) I have more class than you cucks....and when we loose I accept it and move on...I won't give you fuck faces the dignity if gloating after a loss...it's called the art of War....be my guest and call me a front runner..I'm a front runner with a plan :lol and Mav and SPur fan gonna live through some sore asses this summer...

Make no mistake - The Curse of the Kool (like the Curse of the Bambino) is in full effect...:lol

You're hardly part of the team because you, in whatever you have in your mind that you call for a brain, thought Baron Davis (B-diddy) would solve LAL's problems.

You're a frontrunner that lives vicariously through the franchise, you're not a part of it and I highly doubt you have ever sat in a Laker game that wasn't Clippers home court.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2012, 08:01 PM
You're hardly part of the team because you, in whatever you have in your mind that you call for a brain, thought Baron Davis (B-diddy) would solve LAL's problems.

You're a frontrunner that lives vicariously through the franchise, you're not a part of it and I highly doubt you have ever sat in a Laker game that wasn't Clippers home court.

bitch shut the fuck up and go learn to piss hard...:lol

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 08:02 PM
Amen :toast we have more than a few of these kind..Deads, Venti, Banzai, Pass and a few others...suckin enemey dicks behind enemy lines in order to stay alive :lol

Exactly. They can stand gaffe at Champion, but, if there isn't a solid step on which to stand they'll sell out so they don't have to take the pain. In other words they can dish it at 17 June 2010, but, they can't take at getting the table run on 'em followed by no guarantee in '12.

It's BS. If Bryant thought like that he'd a heaved that gd thing instead of passing to Artest.

Ya motherfuckers.

pass1st
04-15-2012, 08:02 PM

The thing is, Curly, I don't care what team a person roots for. I trash talk time to time on Spurs, Mavs, Blazers, etc, but I don't insult somebody for their team in earnest.

I'm not afraid if my team, the Lakers, fail because I take pride in being an LAL fan.

pass1st
04-15-2012, 08:03 PM
bitch shut the fuck up and go learn to piss hard...:lol

Why don't you tell us how somebody who lives in LA calls the red line a subway?

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 08:10 PM
The thing is, Curly, I don't care what team a person roots for. I trash talk time to time on Spurs, Mavs, Blazers, etc, but I don't insult somebody for their team in earnest.

I'm not afraid if my team, the Lakers, fail because I take pride in being an LAL fan.

Pass, I've watched ya, like I've watched Venti. You're both terrified of losing. You divorce yourself then and stand on the fence throwing stones both ways, convinced that in the end the Lakers won't ring and you'll be able to live with that loss. It's human. And it's why I rarely if ever call either of you on it, besides its terribly embarrassing for me to call either of you on it. I can call Venti for being a motherfucker, but, I hate to call him on being a Laker's fraidy cat. It genuinely breaks my heart to see you two act that way. One, because it reflects on all of us. But, most importantly because I know the worry and anguish you're experiencing. Hell, I've been tempted as well. I'll admit it, but, if Bryant can stand out there late on 17 June 2010 and ram his game face into the hardwood at the end because he forgot for an instant where he was, then by God I can stand by him when there is no guarantee.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2012, 08:18 PM
Pass, I've watched ya, like I've watched Venti. You're both terrified of losing. You divorce yourself then and stand on the fence throwing stones both ways, convinced that in the end the Lakers won't ring and you'll be able to live with that loss. It's human. And it's why I rarely if ever call either of you on it, besides its terribly embarrassing for me to call either of you on it. I can call Venti for being a motherfucker, but, I hate to call him on being a Laker's fraidy cat. It genuinely breaks my heart to see you two act that way. One, because it reflects on all of us. But, most importantly because I know the worry and anguish you're experiencing. Hell, I've been tempted as well. I'll admit it, but, if Bryant can stand out there late on 17 June 2010 and ram his game face into the hardwood at the end because he forgot for an instant where he was, then by God I can stand by him when there is no guarantee.

and you know what else...there's a huge difference in what they're doing vs what I do...they're genuine pussies and Kool well I'm practicing my art of war very carefully...I know these cucks want me here after a loss but I also know it kills then when Luva and I disappear to mute their shit talking....

these guys are quintessential cowards and seriously the kind of guys you really don't want on your team for a pick-up game because you know they absolutely have no heart just like Kwame Brown asking Kobe not to pass him the ball....and yet they would sit in judgment on Kool... out-fucking-standing! I tell ya...

But you've hit the proverbial nail on the head Cully...they're trying to keep these cucks as close as they can in case we lose to soften the ass blow...

Game 7 2010 tell these faggots again where Kool was when we were down like 13 with not much time left....I don't mean to brag on my courage but it should stand as the test of time how Laker fans should always act...

you're a wise man Cully and I love you for it :toast

pass1st
04-15-2012, 08:23 PM

Curly, your perspective is a little skewed.

I always felt the Lakers had playoff hopes, but I always advocated changes in the staff, roster and pecking order in the team. I always point to Kobe shooting too much, even when he was over 50% in a stretch of 40 point games.

I'm not a black & white fan, I live in the grey area. I call out when my team fucks up, but I never give up on them. I also find this ironic when you fully endorse somebody who made a thread blatantly saying he quit on the team.

To me, the Lakers will fuck up and I will mention it. If I ever felt that they have slim playoff chances, I always followed up with saying that changes need to be made. I have never stated my team was hopeless, and I challenge you to prove otherwise.

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 08:24 PM
Game 7 2010 tell these faggots again where Kool was when we were down like 13 with not much time left....I don't mean to brag on my courage but it should stand as the test of time how Laker fans should always act...

:toast

You & Luva both.

- "Nobody, Cully, nobody closes us out." - Luva

Then a year later when it was 0-3 and I sent him a PM offering my shoulder in grief to commiserate with. And you know what that glorious bastard said. "It ain't over yet, Cully. Talk to you when it's over."

You gd rights.

pass1st
04-15-2012, 08:27 PM
and you know what else...there's a huge difference in what they're doing vs what I do...they're genuine pussies and Kool well I'm practicing my art of war very carefully...I know these cucks want me here after a loss but I also know it kills then when Luva and I disappear to mute their shit talking....

these guys are quintessential cowards and seriously the kind of guys you really don't want on your team for a pick-up game because you know they absolutely have no heart just like Kwame Brown asking Kobe not to pass him the ball....and yet they would sit in judgment on Kool... out-fucking-standing! I tell ya...

But you've hit the proverbial nail on the head Cully...they're trying to keep these cucks as close as they can in case we lose to soften the ass blow...

Where are you during the losses? Where are you during the discussions on coaching? Where are you when the Lakers, no matter what bad state they are at the moment, are being shunned by other fans?

Being a Laker fan is being a fan of one of the most hated teams. You show up or you don't, that's the difference between frontrunning and being a fan. You are not a fan, an LA resident, a knowledgeable basketball fan or a knowledgeable person in general.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2012, 08:49 PM
Where are you during the losses? Where are you during the discussions on coaching? Where are you when the Lakers, no matter what bad state they are at the moment, are being shunned by other fans?

Being a Laker fan is being a fan of one of the most hated teams. You show up or you don't, that's the difference between frontrunning and being a fan. You are not a fan, an LA resident, a knowledgeable basketball fan or a knowledgeable person in general.

:lol
Really...listen I operate from s 50k foot level...when its time for me to interject detailed thoughts I will and I do...but the day to day grind well that's what people like you are for. I don't really feel the need to defend my fandom day in and day out. I grew up with Kobe and I know it all and done seen it...long before your Lilly ass came to this site I was putting it down and just under Koolaid man. You're a light weight you don't really know enough to be exchanging these ideas with me but carry on.

Everything I do and say is very well calculated and measured.

Let us proceed...and remember there's a reason Cully is in my corner while you're trying to explain yourself to him.

I'm already in the clubhouse. :lol

pass1st
04-15-2012, 08:56 PM
Really...listen I operate from s 50k foot level...when its time for me to interject detailed thoughts I will and I do...but the day to day grind well that's what people like you are for. I don't really feel the need to defend my fandom day in and day out. I grew up with Kobe and I know it all and done seen it...long before your Lilly ass came to this site I was putting it down and just under Koolaid man. You're a light weight you don't really know enough to be exchanging these ideas with me but carry on.

Let us proceed...and remember there's a reason Cully is in my corner while you're trying to explain yourself to him.

Your details thoughts so far called for "B-diddy" and AK47. You came here during the repeat. You really have a poor thought process when you try to give basketball analysis. You were calling for Howard, but ended up hugging Bynum's nuts.

Everything you do and say is regarded as a joke and that's basically why your youtube and thread starting abilities were taken away.

There is a reason why Curly is just about the only person in your corner right now.

You're in the back of he LAL fan bus, we let you ride but in the section for frontrunners and Kobe-fans. What you say is typically worthless and taken as an attempt to stir up a reaction.

Show up and be somebody, maybe then you will be taken seriously.

russellgoat
04-15-2012, 08:57 PM

Im your bitch. I follow your orders.

mavs>spurs
04-15-2012, 08:59 PM
:toast

You & Luva both.

- "Nobody, Cully, nobody closes us out." - Luva

Then a year later when it was 0-3 and I sent him a PM offering my shoulder in grief to commiserate with. And you know what that glorious bastard said. "It ain't over yet, Cully. Talk to you when it's over."

You gd rights.

So basically you're a quitter.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2012, 09:18 PM
Your details thoughts so far called for "B-diddy" and AK47. You came here during the repeat. You really have a poor thought process when you try to give basketball analysis. You were calling for Howard, but ended up hugging Bynum's nuts.

Everything you do and say is regarded as a joke and that's basically why your youtube and thread starting abilities were taken away.

There is a reason why Curly is just about the only person in your corner right now.

You're in the back of he LAL fan bus, we let you ride but in the section for frontrunners and Kobe-fans. What you say is typically worthless and taken as an attempt to stir up a reaction.

Show up and be somebody, maybe then you will be taken seriously.

:lol absolutely classic!!!

just remember the sentiment in my previous post :lol

Everything I do and say is very well calculated and measured. - Kool

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 09:20 PM
So basically you're a quitter.

:rolleyes

pass1st
04-15-2012, 11:22 PM
:lol absolutely classic!!!

just remember the sentiment in my previous post :lol

- Kool

I doubt it, people mostly forgot you existed after you were castrated from thread making. The youtube thing is just to annoy you, probably. You inflate your ego from being judged by others, but the verdict is already made. There really is nothing else to say about you that hasn't been established.

You're about as irrelevant as Atif.