PDA

View Full Version : As Vince's Layups Go so Go the Mavs

Calispursfan11
04-15-2012, 09:38 PM
This is only one isolated play, but I believe it conVINCingly illustrates how the Mavs have totally fallen off the cliff of a team chasing a repeat to barely playoff worthy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3StUZ0EcjQ

They're fat and happy old men who can still jump high in their minds but no longer in reality. Kinda sad really.

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 09:42 PM
Kinda sad really.

They've nobody to blame but themselves. The leadership group let Cuban sack the team and never uttered a peep in protest. And Media was complicit as well in this conspiracy. To this day, they're given a pass.

I've no sympathy for them.

Calispursfan11
04-15-2012, 09:45 PM
They've nobody to blame but themselves. The leadership group let Cuban sack the team and never uttered a peep in protest. And Media was complicit as well in this conspiracy. To this day, they're given a pass.

I've no sympathy for them.

Nice win by the Lakers today without Kobe. Beginning to think this Kobster is a liability. Do you agree?

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 09:50 PM
Nice win by the Lakers today without Kobe. Beginning to this Kobster is a liability. Do you agree?

Try and not be asshole this evening. I'm asking you nice.

wanggi
04-15-2012, 10:00 PM
Kobe's 54 mil/2yr salary is a joke.:lol

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 10:27 PM
:lol he's asking you a legitimate basketball question.

:lol always on the defensive

It's a stupid ass question, asked by a stupid ass. And you're a peanut for a brain for backing him. Asshole.

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 10:27 PM
Kobe's 54 mil/2yr salary is a joke.:lol

You're O & 43!!!

wanggi
04-15-2012, 10:51 PM
Apparently you'd rather be a Lakerfan than a Kobist.
Good boy, Cubby.

Go Lakers! Go Suns! Go Knicks!

Let's celebrate together when they Amnesty Kobe next season!:hat

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-15-2012, 10:53 PM
:lmao Cubby loves Kobe more than his own family

wanggi
04-15-2012, 10:57 PM
Does he have a family?:lol

Crazymaddopeyo
04-15-2012, 11:22 PM
Yo! My bro Chad laker homies. The goblin Kobe needs to go.

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 11:28 PM

You're O & 43!!!

BlackSwordsMan
04-15-2012, 11:30 PM
^ Its your team too.

Giuseppe
04-15-2012, 11:32 PM
^ Its your team too.

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

Calispursfan11
04-16-2012, 12:56 AM
Try and not be asshole this evening. I'm asking you nice.

Animals attack when cornered and threatened. This is how most Kobe purists are feeling at the moment. The truth hurts. Kobe is becoming a liability as he reaches his golden years. They are simply better without him in his current role. He's just become a volume chuckist at this point but the problem is that he doesnt' make them as much as he used to and stagnates the rest of the team. Perhaps a bench role like Jason Terry would suit him more at this stage of his career and actually help the team. Btw, Kobe's chucking is his religion and as his skills deteriorate, it's looking more and more like he should convert to a different one.

Woo Bum-kon
04-16-2012, 12:59 AM

I don't even think he loves his family, since he hit them so much.

playaslk
04-16-2012, 02:14 AM
Animals attack when cornered and threatened. This is how most Kobe purists are feeling at the moment. The truth hurts. Kobe is becoming a liability as he reaches his golden years. They are simply better without him in his current role. He's just become a volume chuckist at this point but the problem is that he doesnt' make them as much as he used to and stagnates the rest of the team. Perhaps a bench role like Jason Terry would suit him more at this stage of his career and actually help the team. Btw, Kobe's chucking is his religion and as his skills deteriorate, it's looking more and more like he should convert to a different one.

kobe's contract is da nutz but thats how it goes because they lakers want him to retire in purple/gold. Is he better than 2 allstars making 15m each? No, he isnt. Is Gasol worth 19m? No he isnt. However, thats the price of 2 chips at this point. They won, these guys got extensions. He'll never go to the bench. If Fisher was still starting w/ his non-existant contribution on the Lakers, Kobe could be rolling on a wheelchair and starting. I believe Kobe will not come off the bench once due to deterioration of his game for the rest of his career. It will be start or die (and knowing him, he'll die before he stops trying to score)

Jacob1983
04-16-2012, 02:47 AM
I'd rather root for a joke team that has 1 championship than root for a joke team that has no championships.

Giuseppe
04-16-2012, 05:08 AM
Kobe's chucking is his religion

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

DMC
04-16-2012, 07:49 AM
That's because he cannot beat Kobe.

Calispursfan11
04-16-2012, 10:13 AM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

I thought you could tell I was mocking you but I give you too much credit.