PDA

View Full Version : Duncan is losing the game 4 us

nkdlunch
06-21-2005, 10:34 PM
If he doesn't stop missing FTs

MannyIsGod
06-21-2005, 10:37 PM
Fuck off, Duncan is keeping them in this game with his D and rebounding as well. He doens't lose shit.

Leetonidas
But he got us within 1.

Alchal
If it wasnt for Duncan you guys wouldnt even be here.

Boo
06-21-2005, 10:38 PM
Keep feeding timmy! Rasheed has 5 fouls.. he will play soft!

FEED DUNCAN THE BALL !

atlfan25
06-21-2005, 10:38 PM
MORON THREAD

Brandon361
06-21-2005, 10:39 PM
Tim Duncan!

notme
06-21-2005, 10:40 PM
We wouldn't be here without Tim. He deserves way better than that kind of treatment.

nkdlunch
06-21-2005, 10:43 PM
I said this game u morons.

Brodels
06-21-2005, 10:44 PM
You know, there comes a time when you have to expect more. Simply saying that 'we wouldn't be here without Tim' is fine if you're talking about a star. But if people really think he's going to be remembered as one of the greatest ever, I think you're thinking a little prematurely.

There is nothing wrong with wanting the so-called best player in the game to do the little things that win games when it matters most. That's what great players do. And if Tim isn't going to do those things, he's not going to deserve the ball at the end of games. And if that happens, he's nothing more than very good.

nkdlunch
06-21-2005, 10:47 PM
You know, there comes a time when you have to expect more. Simply saying that 'we wouldn't be here without Tim' is fine if you're talking about a star. But if people really think he's going to be remembered as one of the greatest ever, I think you're thinking a little prematurely.

There is nothing wrong with wanting the so-called best player in the game to do the little things that win games when it matters most. That's what great players do. And if Tim isn't going to do those things, he's not going to deserve the ball at the end of games. And if that happens, he's nothing more than very good.

thank u

Shelly
06-21-2005, 10:48 PM

You've got to be kidding.

Brodels
06-21-2005, 10:48 PM
The Spurs wouldn't be playing this game without David Robinson. They wouldn't be playing in this game without Ginobili or Horry. There are many people that are responsible for the Spurs being here, and none of them are beyond criticism.

Great players do great things at the ends of games. Tim hasn't done what the Spurs have needed him to do most: make free throws. Spin it any way you want to, but he's got to take a lot of responsibility for the fact that a game seven is going to be played.

Will you feel comfortable with Duncan at the line at the end of a close game seven? If you say yes, you're a liar.

Brodels
06-21-2005, 10:50 PM
You've got to be kidding.

I'm not kidding.

If you disagree, go ahead and tell me how a player can be considered to be one of the greatest ever when he almost never excels at one of the most important aspects of the game at the end of games. And it happens over and over again.

CaptainHook
06-21-2005, 10:53 PM
ducan is a choke

CaptainHook
duncan is a choke

nkdlunch
Dunca, FTs. Duncan, FTs. Dunca, FTs. Duncan, FTs.

nkdlunch
06-21-2005, 10:54 PM
Dunca, FTs. Duncan, FTs. Dunca, FTs. Duncan, FTs. Dunca, FTs. Duncan, FTs.

nkdlunch
06-21-2005, 11:01 PM
Dunca, FTs. Duncan, FTs. Dunca, FTs. Duncan, FTs. Dunca, FTs. Duncan, FTs.Dunca, FTs. Duncan, FTs. Dunca, FTs. Duncan, FTs. Dunca, FTs. Duncan, FTs.

TDMVPDPOY
06-21-2005, 11:03 PM
missed fts cost us the game, and those missed layups, next time dunk it

i dont mind the miss fts cose we know he has his days there, but the missed layups cmon this is the finals and dont let 2 bump ankles worry yah cose its either go hard or go home

plus when rasheed was out with 5 fouls why didnt they kept on lobbin it to duncan, even when sheed was back on keep on givin it to duncan

conversekid
06-21-2005, 11:07 PM
Missed FT's lost this game for us and there were several people missing FTs. Tim Duncans Shaq like performance was disgusting; it was the same FT performance from Sunday night, only this time Horry didn't bail him out. Tim needs to step it up or he will be known as a choker.

You can say all you want: "he kept us in with D"... "he kept us in with boards"... but with it came nut time... he was bricking FTs, and that's what mattered.

conversekid
06-21-2005, 11:08 PM
And now? I must apologize to TIMVP. He called out Nazr and I defended him and gave him props. But concrete hands Nazr killed us tonight.

TIMVP, accept my humble apoligies... or I'll call you every night at 3 AM for a year ;)

Sense
06-21-2005, 11:10 PM
I said this game u morons.

Manu Ginobili

That's the player that killed us today.... He missed shots, and critical turnovers...

Tim Duncan was bailing him out..

Don't give him shit, Manu Ginobili fucked us over once again.

nkdlunch
06-21-2005, 11:10 PM
shit. I feel like throwing up. I'm out. :(