PDA

View Full Version : Teacher 41 has 18 yr old move back in

Fabbs
04-18-2012, 12:02 PM
I couldn't find the original thread on this......

Report: Former student, high school teacher back together again
The California teen who made national headlines when she and her high school teacher moved in together told a local television station that the two are back together.

Jordan Powers, 18, told a reporter for Sacramento TV station CBS13 that she and James Hooker, 41, are a couple again. The interview was conducted on the steps of Hooker's apartment through a screen door in Modesto.

In an ABC news interview two weeks ago, Powers said she had called off the relationship with Hooker after allegations that he sexually abused another student more than a decade ago. Powers packed her bags and moved to Ohio with her mom.

Tammie Powers, mother, told the Modesto Bee that she thought the two were seeing each other again. After they moved away, Hooker called Jordan "relentlessly," she said.

"She left on her own. She hired a cab and booked her own flight," Tammie Powers said.

"It is awful," she said. "This is what pedophiles, predators do. They isolate them from family."

Neighbors say Powers moved back in recently.

Hooker was arrested on April 6 for allegedly having a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old student he allegedly met at a high school conference in 1998. He entered a not guilty plea and remains out on bail.

After the break-up, Powers said Hooker had lied about the affair and she had "lost everything for this guy" in the ABC interview.

"I lost my senior year. I gave up all my friends at high school because they didn't agree with me," she said.

In February, Hooker quit his job at James Enochs High School and left his wife and three children to be with Powers. She dropped out of high school. The two told national talk shows that they didn't have a sexual relationship until she turned 18. That point is under investigation.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/report-former-student-teacher-back-together-again-010832797.html

BlackSwordsMan
04-18-2012, 12:30 PM
Shes 18 how is this news

Viva Las Espuelas
04-18-2012, 12:33 PM
The power of the pipe.

Fabbs
04-18-2012, 12:38 PM
Shes 18 how is this news
Her mom dug up info that he allegedly got it on with 17 year old in 1998. He's facing charges over that. She's also frantically trying to prove he might have tasted current 18 when she was 17.

Fabbs
04-18-2012, 12:46 PM
Wonder what his soon to be ex wife with their 3 kids has to say. (One of which kid is 17)
Maybe she just wants to be left alone. But media scuz usually are relentless in pursuit.

TheSkeptic
04-18-2012, 01:40 PM
^^ Doesn't sound like the start of a solid relationship though. If he quit his job and she dropped out of high school, how do they plan to survive financially since I would assume child and spousal support are expensive? This girl sounds really naive and while this might be exciting and all at the moment, I wonder how long this will last when reality hits. Of course, I saw them on a talk show at some point and don't really like either of them so maybe this is a good match. In any case it's their lives...

Fabbs
04-18-2012, 01:45 PM
^ Exactly. The one thing known is that he cheated on wife with three kids.
Not a thrilling prospect if you are her. Just as you posted, probably all new and exciting for her at the present but start the clock ticking on how long til that wears off.

Financially they could probably get some sleaze book or tv deal. (hate to say it). And doubtless they have already cashed on some if not all of their previous appearances. I think they did Dr. Phil and you know that ratings whore will pay for appearances.

Back to your spot on point, a relationship based on one or more cheating is already off to a rocky start.

desflood
04-18-2012, 02:13 PM
Pfffff... nearly every man has a mid-life crisis; they have names like Brittany, Cassidy, Alexandra - this one's name is Jordan. In a couple of years he'll still be in the middle of his crisis and she'll be over 20 and too old for him anymore.

I'm lucky; my husband bought an old car to fix up instead :lol

mrsmaalox
04-18-2012, 02:14 PM
Not only based on cheating, it's also based on one party having control over the other. Besides the sexual attraction, it's possible that he is attracted to the fact that she has limited life experience and just doesn't have the faculties to function 100% independently, thereby putting him in a position of power over her. As she matures, it's likely she'll grow out of her current role (they are not equals, he is the adult, she is the child) and need more autonomy in her life and chances are he won't like it.

CubanSucks
04-18-2012, 02:45 PM
don't give a shit about him fucking a teenager, I just hope his kids never speak to him again for ditching them and the mom for a girl barely older than they are. If he were single I would be applauding him for getting it in a nice little 17 year old

still, this shouldn't be news

Trill Clinton
04-18-2012, 03:04 PM
That's true love right there. I wish them the best.

IWantsACuatro
04-18-2012, 03:26 PM
don't give a shit about him fucking a teenager, I just hope his kids never speak to him again for ditching them and the mom for a girl barely older than they are. If he were single I would be applauding him for getting it in a nice little 17 year old

Serious question. What's your BMI?

mrsmaalox
04-18-2012, 03:43 PM

Yep I agree the worst part is what he's done to his wife and kids; it's bad enough without having it plastered all over the news. I think I read in one of the original articles that his own 17 yr old daughter is a student at that same school-----how shitty must that feel??

TheSkeptic
04-18-2012, 03:59 PM
That's true love right there. I wish them the best.

Surely you jest.

DMC
04-18-2012, 05:54 PM
None of this is new or news worthy.

DMC
04-18-2012, 05:55 PM

He'll get his. She will want kids too, and now he's got the rest of his life with child support. I always think this is for the best. He obviously was fucking around on his wife. Now he's made a move and his wife is shed of him.

Latarian Milton
04-18-2012, 08:25 PM
kids having sexes before 15yrs of age in today's world shit ain't uncommon to see, so it's OK for kids 15yr or younger to have sex with EACH other and when an adult has sex with someone under 18, the adult is gonna face felony charge

lawful = irrational

CubanSucks
04-19-2012, 12:31 AM
Serious question. What's your BMI?

how the fuck should I know? What are you getting at, cum stain

IWantsACuatro
04-19-2012, 01:10 AM
how the fuck should I know? What are you getting at, cum stain

Listen little squirt I'll throw down. Just give me a time and day. I'll even remind your mum to pack a sack lunch like the brown bag special I gave her.

But seriously, does your significant other make you give up a weekly BM count?