PDA

View Full Version : Whott is Bugging Culburn?

Ace
04-18-2012, 03:30 PM
Tell us Cubby, what's on your mind?

Giuseppe
04-18-2012, 03:40 PM
I'm nervous as a sissy at Boy's Town over this limitation business that Kori is holding over my head. It's got me snortin'. I can't relax here at the house. I'm on pins & needles. Christ, Girl, get on with it!

+ I don't want the Suns in the playoffs in any way, shape, manner or form. Fuckin' Rockets screwed that up. Now I have that on my plate as well. + it's starting to get hot here already. 95 yesterday & today.

Ace
04-18-2012, 05:41 PM
I'm nervous as a sissy at Boy's Town over this limitation business that Kori is holding over my head. It's got me snortin'. I can't relax here at the house. I'm on pins & needles. Christ, Girl, get on with it!

+ I don't want the Suns in the playoffs in any way, shape, manner or form. Fuckin' Rockets screwed that up. Now I have that on my plate as well. + it's starting to get hot here already. 95 yesterday & today.

I'm on your side Culburn, it's obvious the rinse and repeat treatment is merely returning what's dished to you. Countless people attacking the same angle over and over. Wife beater, Suns fan, Cavs fan etc..

Giuseppe
04-18-2012, 05:44 PM
I'm on your side Culburn, it's obvious the rinse and repeat treatment is merely returning what's dished to you. Countless people attacking the same angle over and over. Wife beater, Suns fan, Cavs fan etc..

Exactly. And now with the EC they have a license to lynch me.

Get this:::that fuckin' hump Midst comes into my room last night wanting to pal around with me. Yeah, that fuck is upstairs voting my extinction, while at the same time he's trying to get me to sit with him and talk turkey. I threw his fucking ass out.

Woo Bum-kon
04-18-2012, 05:49 PM
He is shuddering at the idea of having to think before he posts. His M.O. is spamming, so these will be uncharted waters.

DMC
04-18-2012, 05:59 PM
tbh, he will have to go through his word pad memes and rank them in order of importance. You cannot fling out "trend setter" for 10 hours and only get 60 of them in. He's likely going to have to upgrade a few. He tried to create a few new "trends" with the "killed his coach" babble, but it didn't stick.

baseline bum
04-18-2012, 06:02 PM
Catchphrase spam is tired, cub. If you would have kept your postings to something sensible, say 150 a day, I could have helped you out with the EC. But you're insisting on being the martyr.

Giuseppe
04-18-2012, 06:02 PM
He is shuddering at the idea of having to think before he posts. His M.O. is spamming, so these will be uncharted waters.

tbh, he will have to go through his word pad memes and rank them in order of importance. You cannot fling out "trend setter" for 10 hours and only get 60 of them in. He's likely going to have to upgrade a few. He tried to create a few new "trends" with the "killed his coach" babble, but it didn't stick.

Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!

BlackSwordsMan
04-18-2012, 06:05 PM
I will miss you cubby

Giuseppe
04-18-2012, 06:14 PM
I will miss you cubby

Of course you will. They always miss me afterward.

tee, hee.

ElNono
04-18-2012, 06:20 PM

tee, hee.

I wont..

Giuseppe
04-18-2012, 06:22 PM
I wont..

Uh, uh.

tee, hee.

baseline bum
04-18-2012, 06:45 PM

tee, hee.

Can I have Katie-girl when you're gone?

Giuseppe
04-18-2012, 06:48 PM
Can I have Katie-girl when you're gone?

Thank you. She won't shut up now.

DMC
04-18-2012, 06:52 PM
Thank you. She won't shut up now.
Serve her a fresh one. That always works for a few hours.

Ace
04-18-2012, 06:53 PM
Problem is Culburn responds to everyone, gays, greys, blacks and jews. They attack him repeatedly with repetitiveness and he responds in the same manner. People want him to bring the goods when they're bringing the bads...

DMC
04-18-2012, 06:59 PM
Problem is Culburn responds to everyone, gays, greys, blacks and jews. They attack him repeatedly with repetitiveness and he responds in the same manner. People want him to bring the goods when they're bringing the bads...
Shut up, faggot.

monosylab1k
04-18-2012, 07:05 PM

:lol "I'm not posting for 8 months!..."

Ace
Shut up, faggot.
Do the world a service and kill yourself old man...

Ace
:lol "I'm not posting for 8 months!..."

?

Edit: Crofl you still think I'm Harlem?.. :lol

phoenix219
04-18-2012, 08:20 PM

Uh... a couple weeks ago you were blatantly calling yourself a Suns fan. I double and triple taked, like holy shit he's finally admitting it. Now this? WTF is your issue?

Giuseppe
04-18-2012, 08:23 PM
Uh... a couple weeks ago you were blatantly calling yourself a Suns fan. I double and triple taked, like holy shit he's finally admitting it. Now this? WTF is your issue?

I am a Suns Fan. I've never denied it.

manufan10
04-18-2012, 08:25 PM
Please don't go! :cry

phoenix219
04-18-2012, 08:36 PM
I am a Suns Fan. I've never denied it.

kind of contradictory huh?

I don't want the Suns in the playoffs in any way, shape, manner or form. Fuckin' Rockets screwed that up. Now I have that on my plate as well. + it's starting to get hot here already. 95 yesterday & today.

by the way, don't think i'm someone new... i remember you, azphx369 :)

Giuseppe
04-18-2012, 08:39 PM
kind of contradictory huh?

by the way, don't think i'm someone new... i remember you, azphx369 :)

I still see you over there at Sose's Joint. You're a Marion supporter, to the bitter end.

---

No, not contradictory, I'm also a Spurs Fan.

DMC
04-18-2012, 08:40 PM
I still see you over there at Sose's Joint. You're a Marion supporter, to the bitter end.

---

You're a Kobe fan, end of fucking story Dale. Any team that ousts anything in the path of Kobe you become a fan of temporarily.

Giuseppe
04-18-2012, 08:41 PM
You're a Kobe fan, end of fucking story Dale. Any team that ousts anything in the path of Kobe you become a fan of temporarily.

:rolleyes

manufan10
04-18-2012, 08:46 PM
If you leave, I promise to carry on your legacy. I will continue to trend set and to set trends.

Giuseppe
04-18-2012, 08:49 PM
If you leave, I promise to carry on your legacy. I will continue to trend set and to set trends.

Of course. You'll take all my shit and use it. Within a month you'll have convinced yourselves that it was your shit to begin with.

Fuck me.

manufan10
04-18-2012, 08:51 PM
Of course. You'll take all my shit and use it. Within a month you'll have convinced yourselves that it was your shit to begin with.

Fuck me.

I'll always give you credit. Just like when you do movie quotes.

"TOSB" - Culburn

phoenix219
04-18-2012, 08:53 PM

---

What does being a Spurs fan have to do with not wanting the Suns in the playoffs?

That scared they could upset the Spurs?

And if a fan of both - why does it matter which one of your teams makes its way through the playoffs?

I see you lurk there, as often as I lurk here. Touche.

Yes, the Marion trade destroyed that team before it even had a chance for redemption. They were coasting to the playoffs and near the top of the league. The Shaq trade destroyed it all. Shipping out Amare for parts would have been okay, but Marion was the defensive anchor, the longest tenured member of the team, and had every right to feel the way he did. Snubbed for defensive teams and All Star games and overshadowed in his own home; I'm proud that he got his title. That said, he wasn't worth the contract he wanted, but letting him go for nothing (or come crawling back home) would have been better than getting stuck with Shaq and the Terry Porter "offense." You can track it all the way back to paying to dump Kurt Thomas necessitating the move for Shaq, and Grant Hill making Shawn expendable. He really wouldn't fit on the team as currently contructed, but at the time a few years ago, we made the absolutely wrong decision.

Giuseppe
04-18-2012, 08:58 PM
What does being a Spurs fan have to do with not wanting the Suns in the playoffs?

That scared they could upset the Spurs?

And if a fan of both - why does it matter which one of your teams makes its way through the playoffs?

I see you lurk there, as often as I lurk here. Touche.

Yes, the Marion trade destroyed that team before it even had a chance for redemption. They were coasting to the playoffs and near the top of the league. The Shaq trade destroyed it all. Shipping out Amare for parts would have been okay, but Marion was the defensive anchor, the longest tenured member of the team, and had every right to feel the way he did. Snubbed for defensive teams and All Star games and overshadowed in his own home; I'm proud that he got his title. That said, he wasn't worth the contract he wanted, but letting him go for nothing (or come crawling back home) would have been better than getting stuck with Shaq and the Terry Porter "offense." You can track it all the way back to paying to dump Kurt Thomas necessitating the move for Shaq, and Grant Hill making Shawn expendable. He really wouldn't fit on the team as currently contructed, but at the time a few years ago, we made the absolutely wrong decision.

It's all fucked up in my mind with the Suns especially and the Spurs secondarily. It's inexplicable, but, palpable. It's a sickness, especially with the Suns.

---

I too thought Marion was toast. I remember reading Sose's Joint when he left. It was quite a rousing discussion(s). You guys went back & forth hammer & tong for months over it. A lot of those guys were dead wrong. He got the last laugh, you too which upset the balance of that Board, but, it was undeniable which was nice. You were right. They wrong. And it was just that simple in the end. That's rare in Boards.

Giuseppe
04-18-2012, 09:02 PM
I'll always give you credit. Just like when you do movie quotes.

"TOSB" - Culburn

I love 'em. They go thru my mind all day long. My all time fave is the part in Rocky IV just before Creed goes out for the final time. His last cognizant moment is spent not on Rocky, or Drago, or his manager, but, his wife. That's Stallone there. That glorious bastard put that in there. She's risen. Not crying, but, her eyes are teeming with the tears. He searches her out, and nods imperceptably.

Stallone.

phoenix219
04-18-2012, 09:08 PM
It was hanging for a thread for awhile. Marion didn't show much in Toronto or Miami; It took awhile for him to get his mind right and get back to playing his game. The star egos with Amare (talking talk that he could not walk) and even before that, Joe not wanting to be the 4th star, were too much for Marion to handle. He was there first. He played his heart out hustling garbage plays and covering everyone else's man without shit for recognition. I took a lot of shit for my support, but i'm loyal, i don't turn my back, even when it gets to the point of stubborn pride. We're clawing that window back open tooth and nail - 3 more years! ;) lol.

Giuseppe
04-18-2012, 09:10 PM
It was hanging for a thread for awhile. Marion didn't show much in Toronto or Miami

Yep, you never flinched though. Ever. You drove those fuckers nutso over there, but, in the end the purity of your right was a moment.

phoenix219
04-19-2012, 03:07 AM
It's all fucked up in my mind with the Suns especially and the Spurs secondarily. It's inexplicable, but, palpable. It's a sickness, especially with the Suns.

The close calls, the crazy cinderella runs that fall just short; the miracle shots that seem fated to send the team to greatness, but only end in bitter disappointment. Triple overtimes, historic thrillers. But still... the O for infinitie. They broke you, so close to the goal, so bitter, too many times. The fox and the grapes. "Fuck it, I didn't want them to win, anyways." You'd rather see them not even make it, than to tease you again.

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 08:03 AM
The close calls, the crazy cinderella runs that fall just short; the miracle shots that seem fated to send the team to greatness, but only end in bitter disappointment. Triple overtimes, historic thrillers. But still... the O for infinitie. They broke you, so close to the goal, so bitter, too many times. The fox and the grapes. "Fuck it, I didn't want them to win, anyways." You'd rather see them not even make it, than to tease you again.

Please.

DMC
04-19-2012, 08:09 AM

Fuck me.
You've littered the forum with your shit. It's free for the taking just as if someone else created a shit ton of gifs, others could use them at their leisure.

You own nothing.

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 08:15 AM
You've littered the forum with your shit. It's free for the taking just as if someone else created a shit ton of gifs, others could use them at their leisure.

You own nothing.

Fuck me.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-19-2012, 09:23 AM
Holy crap, this guy is an idiot

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-19-2012, 09:24 AM
It was hanging for a thread for awhile. Marion didn't show much in Toronto or Miami; It took awhile for him to get his mind right and get back to playing his game. The star egos with Amare (talking talk that he could not walk) and even before that, Joe not wanting to be the 4th star, were too much for Marion to handle. He was there first. He played his heart out hustling garbage plays and covering everyone else's man without shit for recognition. I took a lot of shit for my support, but i'm loyal, i don't turn my back, even when it gets to the point of stubborn pride. We're clawing that window back open tooth and nail - 3 more years! ;) lol.
All that hustle from Marion, and he never took the time to learn how to dribble or shoot :lmao