PDA

View Full Version : Good Game

Pistons < Spurs
06-21-2005, 10:52 PM
WoW. What another great game. THIS IS BASKETBALL. I thought our guys were going to mentally implode earlier. Sheed was giving me a heart attack. Chauncey is the freaking man. Kept us alive so many times. Rip finally showed up. Same for Tay.

Manu was playing really nice tonight. But I felt that they didn't keep going to them as they should have. I was also very suprised they Pop didn't put Bowen on Billups....but then again Rip was playing pretty good already. Duncan performed pretty good. But I did expect to see him "take over" in the end....which never happened. Barry stepped up tonight aswell.

I know you all aren't happy right now, but it was a good game. And there is one more left. Game 7 is going to be amazing. These fianls are classic. My heart needs to slow the fuck down. And I think I pulled out all the rest of my hair!!

No parade yet!!!!

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-21-2005, 10:55 PM
Great game. Sheed stepped up in the 4th. I thought the Spurs went away from TD too much.

Parade plans on hold...

Anybody who blames Stern or the refs is officially a bitch.

SouthernFried
06-21-2005, 10:59 PM
Pistons shot awesome tonite...finally, all their shooters came to the game.

GAME 7...NBA FINALS!

What more can you ask for!

nkdlunch
06-21-2005, 11:00 PM
You Pistons fans are true fans w/class. Great game. I'm very dissapointed. but Spurs will win in 7 (fuck! I had to change my prediction!)

E20
06-21-2005, 11:00 PM
Good game guys but, don't expect to be this happy come Thursday!

Pistons < Spurs
06-21-2005, 11:01 PM
(fuck! I had to change my prediction!)

LMAO.....been there done that....think I've had to change mine twice now....... :fro

Pistons < Spurs
06-21-2005, 11:53 PM
Pistons shot awesome tonite...finally, all their shooters came to the game.

Yeah, I just hope they can do it agian. 8 3's!! I think thats more than they've had all series till tonight.

Game 7 is going to take too long to get here.

dn0
06-21-2005, 11:55 PM
The pistons brought their defense and Suns-like offense tonight, unbeatable.