PDA

View Full Version : surprise surprise Eric Gordon misses yet another game

BRHornet45
04-18-2012, 10:38 PM
good God sons is there a bigger injury prone pansy in the NBA right now than this wimp? all jokes aside real talk.

I mean I could understand if it was the same nagging injury or something like that, but every time you turn around its something new with this wimp. he hurt his knee, he hurt his back, he hurt his toe, he hurt his pinky, he got his feelings hurt, and the list goes on and on. the dude played in the first game of the season and then missed four straight, then played one game and then missed 47 straight, then came back for three games chucking the ball at 39%, then missed two more games after that, played another game, and is now hurt again!

sons I don't give a shit if this dude can chuck the ball for 20 points per game. over the last 3 years he has been one of the biggest injury prone wimps in the game of basketball. he has missed 55 games this season, 26 games last season, and 20 games the season before that. all numerous different injuries. Dallas and Indiana I know you have shown interest, please overpay this scrub!

ElNono
04-18-2012, 10:46 PM
Son, at least he didn't sign the extension

pass1st
04-18-2012, 10:46 PM
Son, Hornets are just paying him to be on vacation at this point

BRHornet45
04-18-2012, 10:51 PM
Son, at least he didn't sign the extension

son he feels like he is worth $18-20M per year over 6 years. he wants a max deal even with his injury past.

ElNono
04-18-2012, 10:56 PM
son he feels like he is worth $18-20M per year over 6 years. he wants a max deal even with his injury past.

I doubt new ownership buys on that, son... they could be stuck with an albatross contract right now

Pelicans78
04-18-2012, 11:36 PM
He wasn't even injured BR. They're resting him. Its the end of the season. What's the point of playing him when they should lose as many possible? Besides he's playing tomorrow night at home.

Pelicans78
04-18-2012, 11:37 PM
He can't get more than 4 years 60 million and he's not getting that by any means.

The team is 5-2 with him in the lineup, but he's gotta stay healthy.

100%duncan
04-18-2012, 11:37 PM
A healthy Gordon can really be dangerous but yeah, shit happens.

BRHornet45
04-18-2012, 11:38 PM
He wasn't even injured BR. They're resting him. Its the end of the season. What's the point of playing him when they should lose as many possible? Besides he's playing tomorrow night at home.

son Monty used the excuse of "shutting him down" as if he has done any work at all this season to begin with. also I think its safe to say that Monty isn't in the "tank mode" which many Hornets fans ignorantly think that he is. sure they may have him listed to play tomorrow, but keep in mind that he still has to get to and from his hotel without hurting his pussy.

Pelicans78
04-18-2012, 11:41 PM
son Monty used the excuse of "shutting him down" as if he has done any work at all this season to begin with. also I think its safe to say that Monty isn't in the "tank mode" which many Hornets fans ignorantly think that he is. sure they may have him listed to play tomorrow, but keep in mind that he still has to get to and from his hotel without hurting his pussy.

Most fans don't think he's in the tank mode, but what's the point of playing him now? The season is over. Time to prepare for the draft. Monty doesn't decides which injured players play or not.

100%duncan
04-18-2012, 11:44 PM
Sons, I'm praying that you get Unibrow.

BRHornet45
04-18-2012, 11:45 PM
its not about why play him at this point or anything like that. are you really buying into Gordon and just turning the cheek to the fact that he has missed over 100 games in the last two and a half years due to numerous different injuries? do you truly want the Hornets to sign this guy to a big contract when they can save that money and put it elsewhere?

pass1st
04-18-2012, 11:46 PM
BR, you should tweet Kaman about this issue

Pelicans78
04-18-2012, 11:54 PM
its not about why play him at this point or anything like that. are you really buying into Gordon and just turning the cheek to the fact that he has missed over 100 games in the last two and a half years due to numerous different injuries? do you truly want the Hornets to sign this guy to a big contract when they can save that money and put it elsewhere?

Its a tough call. He has missed a ton of games. I don't think he deserves more than 4 years 44 million and that's a stretch since he's missed so many games. But, he is a really talented SG in this league. I just don't want another Tyson Chandler situation. People thought Chandler was done and he got traded for Okafor, but then he got healthy and has now been an elite center since last season.

If Gordon can stay healthy, it shortens the rebuilding and the team could focus on the frontcourt in the draft and make a run at a PG like Dragic and even have enough cap room to make a run at Batum assuming Okafor or Ariza are amnestied.

Its a tough call. He's injury prone yet really talented and makes the team better on the floor.

fevertrees
04-19-2012, 12:11 AM
"shutting him down" is basically saying we don't want him to get injured again. If anything this scrub should be playing 45+ minutes a game now to prove to the Hornets he deserves the contract he wants.

BRHornet45
04-19-2012, 12:11 AM
yea but the difference between Tyson and Gordon is that Tyson was injured for about a year and a half with an on the court injury that took what the recommended time was to heal (about 1 year) and he has been fine ever since. Gordon on the other hand has had several different injuries over the last three season.

Pelicans78
04-19-2012, 12:23 AM
yea but the difference between Tyson and Gordon is that Tyson was injured for about a year and a half with an on the court injury that took what the recommended time was to heal (about 1 year) and he has been fine ever since. Gordon on the other hand has had several different injuries over the last three season.

I know man. That's why I'm torn over the Gordon issue. I think we really need him because of his talent and i'm scared to let him go, but the injury issue scares me equally too. Tough call man.

BRHornet45
07-03-2012, 11:02 PM
bump