PDA

View Full Version : Culburn

Pages : [1] 2

Kori Ellis
04-19-2012, 11:36 AM
Hi,

How's life?

Let's get real.

At one point, though people were scared of you because of your antics on the old Suns board, you were actually amusing...or at least entertaining. Unfortunately, you have become a shell of your former self.

I know you (and Kool) are upset about the sanctions against you (and future sanctions) instituted by the EC. But keep a few things in mind:

1. I'm in control here. I can un-pink Kool whenever I want. However, he hasn't behaved well enough for that to happen. He tries to incite others, he called me lame, and has been generally combative.

2. The EC likes you. They are just trying to rein you in. The more you parrot and talk nonsense, the more the shorter the leash will get. So, it's probably in your best interest to take the small changes in stride and with some humor rather than fighting it all the way.

So, I am just sayin' ... it's probably best if you stop parroting so much. Stop posting the same pictures over and over. And stop talking about screwing everyone's mom.

Thanks.

--KE

stretch
04-19-2012, 11:37 AM
goods

NRHector
04-19-2012, 11:38 AM
Hi,

How's life?

Let's get real.

At one point, though people were scared of you because of your antics on the old Suns board, you were actually amusing...or at least entertaining. Unfortunately, you have become a shell of your former self.

I know you (and Kool) are upset about the sanctions against you (and future sanctions) instituted by the EC. But keep a few things in mind:

1. I'm in control here. I can un-pink Kool whenever I want. However, he hasn't behaved well enough for that to happen. He tries to incite others, he called me lame, and has been generally combative.

2. The EC likes you. They are just trying to rein you in. The more you parrot and talk nonsense, the more the shorter the leash will get. So, it's probably in your best interest to take the small changes in stride and with some humor rather than fighting it all the way.

So, I am just sayin' ... it's probably best if you stop parroting so much. Stop posting the same pictures over and over. And stop talking about screwing everyone's mom.Thanks.

--KE

:lol

Dex
04-19-2012, 11:39 AM
You're gonna be on the list now, Kori. :rolleyes

MavDynasty
04-19-2012, 11:45 AM
:lmao can't agree more tbh, as much as culburn has pissed some of us off, I believe he contributes something to this board when he isn't spamming schtick.

I remember when he acted like a retarded Italian guy when he first got his new name and that was one of the funniest things I've ever read.

JamStone
04-19-2012, 11:46 AM
3A7CVrBFC7M

Muser
04-19-2012, 11:50 AM
Oooohh shit

Sense
04-19-2012, 11:53 AM
What kind of forum is this? Seriously... it feels like so much happens here, too much to keep up.

Katherine Robinson
04-19-2012, 11:54 AM
Dale started talking to his picture of Ron Artest while thinking of a reply. He typically asks advice from inanimate objects when he isn't beating me with them.

I think I'll make him a patty melt just incase of another household meltdown, much like the one when Wizards shit on the Lakers.

Jt.ONE
04-19-2012, 11:55 AM
shit just got real

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 12:03 PM
Hi,

How's life?

Let's get real.

So, I am just sayin' ... it's probably best if you stop parroting so much. Stop posting the same pictures over and over. And stop talking about screwing everyone's mom.

Thanks.

--KE

I won't post under posting limitations, Kori.

I don't care about the loss of pic & video rights. I did it in one Thread during a 1 hour period of time.

& yes it bothers me the way you've treated Kool here. You've disclosed the contents of his communications with you. It's unseemly for you to do so. If you behave like "us" then this Forum is like any other.

I've never questioned your rights at control, Kori. You are the boss.

I've lauded your family's stewardship of this site on a continuing basis. I do that because I feel it in my heart and I want to make sure you see the appreciation in actual form, at least from me. I do it not to curry favor, but, because I honestly believe you deserve it. This Board is a true wonderment. You seem though to have lost your keen sight to read between the lines on a number of fronts and that has saddened me. The needs of each of us (be they my friends or enemies) was always your strongest suit and I truly marveled at that trait.

Some people can dish it, but, they can't take it. In consideration of these people I will of course cease & desist on the "go back mother" package.

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-19-2012, 12:07 PM
Kori with the intervention thread. Hope it works.

JamStone
04-19-2012, 12:13 PM
I think it's often a good thing for people to push the envelope and see how far rules and laws can be stretched in order to see how truly righteous the laws are and how strong a foundation on which those rules and laws are predicated. But when you push the envelope, you have to be prepared to accept the consequences when you push too far.

I'm not a very big fan of the roller coaster ride that has been written over and over in this case. Spam the board, lay low, show remorse, apologize, creep back slowly and gradually to another boiling point of spamming the board some more, lay low, show remorse, apologize, creep back slowly and gradually to another boiling point of spamming the board some more... wash and rinse. It's a tired act. Getting a second chance is one thing. Shouldn't there be a three strike rule or something?

Bill The Butcher
04-19-2012, 12:14 PM
I won't post under posting limitations, Kori.

I don't care about the loss of pic & video rights. I did it in one Thread during a 1 hour period of time.

& yes it bothers me the way you've treated Kool here. You've disclosed the contents of his communications with you. It's unseemly for you to do so. If you behave like "us" then this Forum is like any other.

I've never questioned your rights at control, Kori. You are the boss.

I've lauded your family's stewardship of this site on a continuing basis. I do that because I feel it in my heart and I want to make sure you see the appreciation in actual form, at least from me. I do it not to curry favor, but, because I honestly believe you deserve it. This Board is a true wonderment. You seem though to have lost your keen sight to read between the lines on a number of fronts and that has saddened me. The needs of each of us (be they my friends or enemies) was always your strongest suit and I truly marveled at that trait.

Some people can dish it, but, they can't take it. In consideration of these people I will of course cease & desist on the "go back mother" package.

I want you to see this....you see this notch right here? That's you. Number 45. You Italian bug bastard.

Venti Quattro
04-19-2012, 12:16 PM
http://images.wikia.com/himym/images/3/3f/Intervention.png

Brazil
04-19-2012, 12:17 PM

what about the parroting ?

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-19-2012, 12:18 PM
The EC likes you.
I don't like Culburn

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 12:19 PM

Don't even start that shit, Jammie. You & I understand one another. Have from the start. Don't compromise that understanding now.

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 12:20 PM
I don't like Culburn

& I've said a 1000 times:::if I waited for people to like me before I liked them, I'd like no one.

benefactor
04-19-2012, 12:23 PM
This is the only answer. Either he will leave or rediscover himself. I personally hope for the latter.

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 12:32 PM
This is the only answer. Either he will leave or rediscover himself. I personally hope for the latter.

I'm not wrong, bene. Not this time. And what's more, I know it.

Venti Quattro
04-19-2012, 12:35 PM
You should get professional help. I mean this in the most serious way. It doesn't mean that you're deranged, just that you need calibration.

Chris
04-19-2012, 12:35 PM
Not a dime, Cul.

I'm with ya all the way.

Nathan89
04-19-2012, 12:36 PM
he called me lame

:cry

bus driver
04-19-2012, 12:37 PM
he is still a cocksucker, fuck giuspepe or whatever the fuck his name is

Trainwreck2100
04-19-2012, 12:38 PM
and thus the hammer has fallen, and it's all cause cully welched

skut_farkus
04-19-2012, 12:39 PM
& I've said a 1000 times:::if I waited for people to like me before I liked them, I'd like no one.

Hey cubby, wanna play hide the salami?

DJB
04-19-2012, 12:43 PM

Trainwreck2100
04-19-2012, 12:44 PM
lol mcroberts has been terrific

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 12:49 PM
& the people at AZ Central weren't afraid of me. They were shell shocked over the 3 Peat. I blasted hair all over those fuckin' walls. They had it comin'.

z0sa
04-19-2012, 12:50 PM
another lost suns fan

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 12:51 PM
Hey cubby, wanna play hide the salami?

It'll have to be your's. Mine is a, well. let me try it:::

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/965kvki.com/files/2011/07/Vienna-sausage.jpg

Yep, I can still erect a weiner.

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 12:51 PM
another lost suns fan

Never denied it.

pass1st
04-19-2012, 12:53 PM
It'll have to be your's. Mine is a, well. let me try it:::

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/965kvki.com/files/2011/07/Vienna-sausage.jpg

Yep, I can still erect a weiner.

How old are you anyways, Curly?

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 12:54 PM
How old are you anyways, Curly?

Almost 3 score.

ChumpDumper
04-19-2012, 12:54 PM
I've said a 1000 timesWhat haven't you said 1000 times?

pass1st
04-19-2012, 12:56 PM
Almost 3 score.

You still have another two score at minimum

Get that O & 83 ready :tu

Reck
04-19-2012, 01:07 PM
Cully, I like you but you must stop the parotting, mom's joke (should go for all members to be honest) I mean, how old are we really?

IMO you can keep your "I'm a trend setter, I set trends" because honestly, you do make up words that seem to stick on this board and are widely used by all here. Just dont use it on every post though.

Other then that, we've never had a beef you and I.

easy7
04-19-2012, 01:09 PM
Sometimes you just have to be cruel to be kind Culbs. Take it in stride man.

z0sa
04-19-2012, 01:09 PM
Never denied it.

so you're O &40something?

Seventyniner
04-19-2012, 01:12 PM
:lol Culburned

Kori Ellis
04-19-2012, 01:25 PM

I know. You aren't a picture person.

LOL What did I disclose? I have never disclosed his private messages...I copy/pasted his public messages that are on my profile.

...This Board is a true wonderment. You seem though to have lost your keen sight to read between the lines on a number of fronts and that has saddened me. The needs of each of us (be they my friends or enemies) was always your strongest suit and I truly marveled at that trait.

You all need a little more than I can give :downspin:

You are certainly right about the bold part.

Bottomline, I try to be fair to you guys but a lot of you were/are taking advantage of the lack of rules here and started taking it to the extreme. For nine years, this forum (even upstairs) has been pretty self-regulating. But somewhere along the line, you guys forgot to regulate.

Check yourselves, and then others will stop checking you.

benefactor
04-19-2012, 01:33 PM
I'm not wrong, bene. Not this time. And what's more, I know it.
You have aligned yourself with the sewage of this forum...and that is the main reason why you are in the predicament you are currently in. It's not noble for you to stick your neck out to defend Luva and Kool because they are trash. Both have been nailed to their respective crosses and they deserve every bit of it. Kool was spamming the forum with garbage and Luva tried to walk around the forum like some kind of forum bully....the spamming got curbed with the pinking and Luva has been reduced to a laughing stock because of his love for Naruto.

You try to justify your actions by saying that these two have been mistreated but it's simply not true. This blind loyalty has moved you away from what you were and has made you what you've become. Like my dad used to say..."It's all about who you hang with."

ElNono
04-19-2012, 01:38 PM
Just sad to see it has come to 'seppe begging Kori for mercy.

Such big drama could've been avoided if 'seppe wouldn't be palin with terrerists.

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 01:38 PM
[[[You all need a little more than I can give]]]

Bottomline, I try to be fair to you guys but a lot of you were/are taking advantage of the lack of rules here and started taking it to the extreme. For nine years, this forum (even upstairs) has been pretty self-regulating. But somewhere along the line, you guys forgot to regulate.

I know, Kori. And that is where I've taken too much, because you gave boundlessly for so long. And I do recognize my trespass there. In many ways you remind me of my wife which is probably why I like and enjoy you're presence over this Board so much. You're a giver. She is as well. I marvel at you both.

It (giving) is a lesson I've wrestled with. I will do better.

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 01:39 PM
Just sad to see it has come to 'seppe begging Kori for mercy.

Please.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-19-2012, 01:40 PM
Please.
:lol there's the parroting

z0sa
04-19-2012, 01:41 PM

and you're still an 0 & 40something suns fan.

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 01:41 PM
You have aligned yourself with the sewage of this forum...and that is the main reason why you are in the predicament you are currently in. It's not noble for you to stick your neck out to defend Luva and Kool because they are trash. Both have been nailed to their respective crosses and they deserve every bit of it. Kool was spamming the forum with garbage and Luva tried to walk around the forum like some kind of forum bully....the spamming got curbed with the pinking and Luva has been reduced to a laughing stock because of his love for Naruto.

You try to justify your actions by saying that these two have been mistreated but it's simply not true. This blind loyalty has moved you away from what you were and has made you what you've become. Like my dad used to say..."It's all about who you hang with."

That's a continuing problem for you guys. My allegiance to and my adamant refusal to forsake Kool & Luva.

That's not going to change.

ChumpDumper
04-19-2012, 01:42 PM
I know, Kori. And that is where I've taken too much, because you gave boundlessly for so long. And I do recognize my trespass there. In many ways you remind me of my wife which is probably why I like and enjoy you're presence over this Board so much. You're a giver. She is as well. I marvel at you both.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw91hgoLw11qijbb4o1_400.gif

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-19-2012, 01:43 PM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw91hgoLw11qijbb4o1_400.gif

:lmao

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 01:44 PM
:lol there's the parroting

I'm not discussing the point with El there, DUNCAN. I ain't doing it. You guys enjoy those long and lengthy back & forth discussions & debates. I don't begrudge it to you guys. They're tedious and pointless to me, but, you guys like 'em. I just won't do 'em.

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 01:45 PM
and you're still an 0 & 40something suns fan.

It's O & 43 and yes, I'm a Suns fan.

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2012, 01:46 PM
Oh

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-19-2012, 01:46 PM
I'm not discussing the point with El there, DUNCAN. I ain't doing it. You guys enjoy those long and lengthy back & forth discussions & debates. I don't begrudge it to you guys. They're tedious and pointless to me, but, you guys like 'em. I just won't do 'em.
:lol you don't enjoy lengthy back and forth discussions but you enjoy lengthy back and forth parroting

idk why people call Kool a chimp, you're 100x more a chimp brain than he is

ChumpDumper
04-19-2012, 01:47 PM
tedious and pointless
http://www.goddamnlazybastards.com/sites/default/files/images/users/oprah-nah.gif?1313691131

benefactor
04-19-2012, 01:48 PM
That's a continuing problem for you guys. My allegiance to and my adamant refusal to forsake Kool & Luva.

That's not going to change.
Sad to see. I remember the days when you and I used to banter back and forth about Manu. Those were good times. Hate to see that you have chosen this road.

Chris
04-19-2012, 01:49 PM
lmao

Woo Bum-kon
04-19-2012, 01:51 PM
:lol you don't enjoy lengthy back and forth discussions but you enjoy lengthy back and forth parroting

Yep. He thinks repeating the same things over and over again will hide the fact that he has nothing to say.

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 01:52 PM
Sad to see. I remember the days when you and I used to banter back and forth about Manu. Those were good times. Hate to see that you have chosen this road.

I grieve that loss as well, Bene. As I grieve the loss of Deads and Poonsie and several other fellows I've lost along the way. Don't think I haven't suffered. I have. But, if I thought I was wrong about Kool & Luva I'd say so and act accordingly. I'm not. I know these two. You only know the surface and what you want to know, what suits your end game.

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2012, 01:52 PM
Off-topic but can you kick me out of the EC already? I'm partisan, racist, and power-hungry.

mavs>spurs
04-19-2012, 01:54 PM
The parroting seriously gives me anxiety after a while because I usually read this while working on stuff at the computer. Can't a playa take a break from his work to read a sports forum without seeing the same shit mass spammed?

Kori, this guy is a legitimate narcissist, he thinks this entire forum revolves around him and will continue to respond to anything and everything as long as hundreds of idiots keep talking shit to him. I sincerely hope you don't fall for his nice act, he always does this and promises to straighten up for a while then its right back to the same old. He's on record saying that he refuses to post legit discussion and loves rolling around in the shit. He doesn't want to contribute basketball discussion he wants to mass post and "win" his little flame wars. It's an obsession to him.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-19-2012, 01:54 PM

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 01:55 PM
Quoted for truth. Giuesppe's ramblings on this matter only further solidify his already solidified internet faggotry.

:depressed I'm leaving for Good :depressed

So much for that. You run around here trying to prove this and that, but for what? Who gives a fuck that you have a posting limit. Seriously, who gives a fuck, besides you obviously. There was no money involved so what the hell is the problem here? Internet honor?:lmao Please, get the fuck out of here with your shit. You are a disgrace. The fact that you save up all of this information for an internet assault is saddening, for you and your wife. I honestly feel bad for her considering all the time you spend on here, instead of with her. How do you explain to her what you do here? How do you explain the loud cheers you make when you "out" someone here and she asks what is going on in the computer room?

"Culburn, what are you cheering about in there?"
"oh nothing honey, the Lakers scored"
"why don't you watch it out here on the big screen? I'm just knitting a sweater"
"no its okay babe, I prefer to watch it on my 14" laptop, the resolution is fantastic, plus I like watching the games surrounded by all my little children posters"

You seriously need to take a break from messageboards dude, you come off as more pathetic than Koolaid_Man, and that is sad man, really sad.

I ain't leavin'.

Reck
04-19-2012, 01:55 PM
I grieve that loss as well, Bene. As I grieve the loss of Deads and Poonsie and several other fellows I've lost along the way. Don't think I haven't suffered. I have. But, if I thought I was wrong about Kool & Luva I'd say so and act accordingly. I'm not. I know these two. You only know the surface and what you want to know, what suits your end game.

You know, I can respect that.

Do you know them personally? If so I can understand your "loyalty." Otherwise, why are you defending them here when its clear all they do here is spam and bother people.

ChumpDumper
04-19-2012, 01:56 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/9htf02.gif

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 01:56 PM
The parroting seriously gives me anxiety afterall while because I usually read this while working on stuff at the computer. Can't a playa take a break from his work to read a sports forum without seeing the same shit mass spammed?

Kori, this guy is a legitimate narcissist, he thinks this entire forum revolves around him and will continue to respond to anything and everything as long as hundreds of idiots keep talking shit to him. I sincerely hope you don't fall for his nice act, he always does this and promises to straighten up for a while then its right back to the same old. He's on record saying that he refuses to post legit discussion and loves rolling around in the shit. He doesn't want to contribute basketball discussion he wants to mass post and "win" his little flame wars. It's an obsession to him.

Please. You were singing my praises & shaking my hand during the first Mono Show.

Your garbled voice was truly adorable.

mavs>spurs
04-19-2012, 01:57 PM
Please. You were singing my praises & shaking my hand during the first Mono Show.

Your garbled voice was truly adorable.

That was mavdynasty pretending to be me dumb fuck. I'm with dok I legitimately don't like you.

Woo Bum-kon
04-19-2012, 01:58 PM
The parroting seriously gives me anxiety afterall while because I usually read this while working on stuff at the computer. Can't a playa take a break from his work to read a sports forum without seeing the same shit mass spammed?

Besides "hypocrite," the one word I would describe Dale as is "delusional." You are right when you say that he thinks that the entire forum revolves around him. It's probably the case everywhere he posts.

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 01:59 PM
You know, I can respect that.

Do you know them personally? If so I can understand your "loyalty." Otherwise, why are you defending them here when its clear all they do here is spam and bother people.

Because that all "you" do, Shad. That's pretty much all everyone does on these type situations. That's fun to me. Others only want to to the bothering. They don't want to be bothered. I don't care either way. I can bother or be bothered.

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 02:00 PM
Besides "hypocrite," the one word I would describe Dale as is "delusional." You are right when you say that he thinks that the entire forum revolves around him. It's probably the case everywhere he posts.

I only post here. This is it.

mavs>spurs

If you refuse to debate and talk basketball then why the hell are you on a sports forum? Case in point you're just here to sling shit.

Giuseppe
That was mavdynasty pretending to be me dumb fuck. I'm with dok I legitimately don't like you.

So you say now. But, then you were precious.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-19-2012, 02:02 PM
So you say now. But, then you were precious.
You're a fuckin idiot, m>s hasn't called into the mono show recently at all, it's a been MavDynasty calling in impersonating him.

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 02:03 PM
If you refuse to debate and talk basketball then why the hell are you on a sports forum? Case in point you're just here to sling shit.

I discuss basketball. True, I won't debate it, because it's like a perjury trap at a Congressational Hearing. No way will I be seduced into that shit. But, you guys, a lot of you guys enjoy that inane debating that you do. I can't stand it, but, I don't try and stop you from doing it.

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 02:04 PM
You're a fuckin idiot, m>s hasn't called into the mono show recently at all, it's a been MavDynasty calling in impersonating him.

So you say. All I know is the guy called and said he was > and he sounded contrite and apologetic toward me.

mavs>spurs
04-19-2012, 02:05 PM
I discuss basketball. True, I won't debate it, because it's like a perjury trap at a Congressational Hearing. No way will I be seduced into that shit. But, you guys, a lot of you guys enjoy that inane debating that you do. I can't stand it, but, I don't try and stop you from doing it.

Oh yes you do, you come into threads where there is legit discussion and debating going on and you start your shit.

ElNono
Good win by Dallas last night. That #2 seed slipping away from Houston.

DUNCANownsKOBE
True, I won't debate it, because it's like a perjury trap at a Congressational Hearing.
As it should be for anyone who thinks Josh Childress and Hedo Turkoglu would lead the Suns to their first finals appearance since 1993.

Woo Bum-kon
:lmao Stale Dale is still acting like everybody on here spams the same shit 45+ times a day like he does. He knows that that isn't true, but he wants to keep claiming that it is so it would fit into his victim narrative.

DisAsTerBot
04-19-2012, 02:06 PM

lol he's a fucking idiot for not knowing someone who said they were m>s wasn't actually........ you're better than that dok

....and m>s does sound like a garbled voice teen, tbh fwiw imho

BUMP
04-19-2012, 02:07 PM
As it should be for anyone who thinks Josh Childress and Hedo Turkoglu would lead the Suns to their first finals appearance since 1993.

ElNono
Do you guys think RJ is really injured, or it's just GSW in full tank mode?

Woo Bum-kon
Oh, and :lmao at thinking that debating with actual thought put into to it is inane, but mindlessly spamming the same dozen or so phrases isn't.

ElNono
04-19-2012, 02:09 PM
Hate to say it, but I think Lebron has the MVP on lock this season.

jag

:lol messing with the wrong people

LnGrrrR
Here's what I don't get about Culby. When he speaks normally, people on this board love him. Heck, our discussions reminiscing about wrestling is fondly remembered by all. And like Kanye West, Culburn has a way of turning a phrase and making it stick.

But when he parrots constantly, none of us get enjoyment from it. Others call him out, and he bites his thumb at us. Then eventually, Kori calls him out and he admits recognizance of going too far. Then he's good for a bit, and goes back.

Culburn, why not just use some self-restraint, notice that when you're pissing off the entire board you're probably going too far, and rein it in? I think your presence makes the boards better, but only if we're getting the Culburn who shares insights and occassionally turns a phrase. If we're stuck with the "post 250 times a day and 249 are parrots"... well, we don't need THAT Culburn.

ElNono
04-19-2012, 02:10 PM
Whatever happened with Adam Morrison? Is he still in the league?

ElNono
04-19-2012, 02:12 PM
I like the Culburn that can post once every 10 mins...

pass1st
04-19-2012, 02:14 PM

I have a feeling it will go to Durant since OKC is finishing 1/2 seed from being 4 seed. Stern needs a new golden child since Rose is injured a lot and Blake is still too green to sit in his lap

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 02:15 PM
Here's what I don't get about Culby. When he speaks normally, people on this board love him. Heck, our discussions reminiscing about wrestling is fondly remembered by all.

Ironically, I came across a nice DVD of Macho Man materiel. A match from Sheffield England in '92 Vs Shawn Michaels. It was the goods, Ln. Monsoon ("If you say one more word I'm knocking you out." :lol) & Heenan did the play by play. Elizabeth was there and gorgeous. Sherry was with Michaels.

It brought tears to me eyes, Ln.

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 02:16 PM
I like the Culburn that can post once every 10 mins...

You'll never see him.

ginobili's bald spot
Man the fuck up and stop acting like a petulant child. You've had numerous chances yet you remain unapologetic and uncompromising. You deserve to be dealt with in the harshest possible way.

mavs>spurs
So you say. All I know is the guy called and said he was > and he sounded contrite and apologetic toward me.

I'm not apologetic towards you at all and I don't fuckin like you.

ElNono
04-19-2012, 02:17 PM
I have a feeling it will go to Durant since OKC is finishing 1/2 seed from being 4 seed. Stern needs a new golden child since Rose is injured a lot and Blake is still too green to sit in his lap

Maybe. I just think Lebron is a much bigger media darling. And since they are the ones that vote...

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 02:18 PM
I'm not apologetic towards you at all and I don't fuckin like you.

Then don't crawl in to my fucking Corner and beg like a fucking dog.

Act like somebody, you sideshow lookin' SOB, you.

ElNono
You'll never see him.

Works for me

LnGrrrR
Off-topic but can you kick me out of the EC already? I'm partisan, racist, and power-hungry.

Those are the qualifications that landed you on the EC in the first place, tbh.

pass1st
04-19-2012, 02:19 PM
Maybe. I just think Lebron is a much bigger media darling. And since they are the ones that vote...

Media seems to suck off Durant more than LBJ, tbh

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 02:20 PM
Man the fuck up and stop acting like a petulant child. You've had numerous chances yet you remain unapologetic and uncompromising. You deserve to be dealt with in the harshest possible way.

Then turn me over Swordsy's knees and beat my ass until it looks like two of these:::

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/graphics/flags/large/ja-lgflag.gif

VBM
04-19-2012, 02:20 PM
Elizabeth was there and gorgeous. Sherry was with Michaels.

:toast

LnGrrrR
04-19-2012, 02:21 PM

I haven't checked stats lately, so it may be that Lebron does have it locked up, but I can tell you that there's a good amount of writers desperately looking to vote for someone else... Lebron = MVP again is a boring story.

VBM
04-19-2012, 02:21 PM
Media seems to suck off Durant more than LBJ, tbh

Nah, media is all about LeBron's rise from the ashes after The 4th Quarter

mavs>spurs
04-19-2012, 02:22 PM
Then don't crawl in to my fucking Corner and beg like a fucking dog.

Act like somebody, you sideshow lookin' SOB, you.

Never begged you for shit, narcissist :lol

what could i possibly need so badly from some strange old man over the internet?

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 02:23 PM
Never begged you for shit, narcissist :lol

what could i possibly need so badly from some strange old man over the internet?

Mentoring obviously. I was going to mentor DUNCAN that afternoon with a Great Big One, but, I was 20 minutes late.

cheguevara
04-19-2012, 02:25 PM
LOL at this police forum

LOL pre-emptive strikes on it's own citizens

El Che stands with the deranged mofo in the name of freedom

LnGrrrR
04-19-2012, 02:25 PM
Ironically, I came across a nice DVD of Macho Man materiel. A match from Sheffield England in '92 Vs Shawn Michaels. It was the goods, Ln. Monsoon ("If you say one more word I'm knocking you out." :lol) & Heenan did the play by play. Elizabeth was there and gorgeous. Sherry was with Michaels.

A few of us in the office have been joking around about answering tech calls as the Macho Man.
"You say you got a compuuuter problem huh, that ther'es a bug in your system? Well let me tell yousomething, you think you have a problem now, you're gonna have a REAL BIG PROBLEM, when the Macho Madness takes hold, and the fans are screaming, and you're lying there in your pretty striped tights flat on the mat, 1, 2, 3 it's over! That's what's gonna happen when I come fix your computer! It's going down, and then I'll be the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, OOOOOOHHHH YEAAAAHH!!" *drop the phone*

Stuff like that. It helps pass the time. :D

ChumpDumper
04-19-2012, 02:26 PM
LOL at this police forum

LOL pre-emptive strikes on it's own citizens

El Che stands with the deranged mofo in the name of freedom
http://2.asset.soup.io/asset/1522/9234_59e4.gif

mavs>spurs
04-19-2012, 02:29 PM
Mentoring obviously. I was going to mentor DUNCAN that afternoon with a Great Big One, but, I was 20 minutes late.

Sorry, I don't get mentoring from creeps on messageboards. I have real life figures for that, such as parents, grandparents, teachers, etc..

ginobili's bald spot
04-19-2012, 02:30 PM
Then turn me over Swordsy's knees and beat my ass until it looks like two of these:::

After you're banned from spurstalk, how are you going to pass the time? Beating on Katie girl is only fun for so long.

Bob Stoops
04-19-2012, 02:30 PM
get dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

VBM
04-19-2012, 02:31 PM
A few of us in the office have been joking around about answering tech calls as the Macho Man.
"You say you got a compuuuter problem huh, that ther'es a bug in your system? Well let me tell yousomething, you think you have a problem now, you're gonna have a REAL BIG PROBLEM, when the Macho Madness takes hold, and the fans are screaming, and you're lying there in your pretty striped tights flat on the mat, 1, 2, 3 it's over! That's what's gonna happen when I come fix your computer! It's going down, and then I'll be the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, OOOOOOHHHH YEAAAAHH!!" *drop the phone*

Y'all should answer as Paul Bearer one of these days. :flag:

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 02:32 PM

How tall do you think Macho Man was, Ln? That was a nice act he had. Can really appreciate now that's it over and quiet.

Him & Steamboat in the beginning when Steamboat was Intercontinental Champ. Jesus Christ, it was 3 years of knock down drag out barbarism. Just beat shit out of each other. He'd always hit Steamboat in the throat with the ring bell at the end of the match.:lol Steamboat was classy in the Bruce Lee tradition.

BUMP
04-19-2012, 02:33 PM
get dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

sdag

jag
04-19-2012, 02:35 PM
Check yourselves, and then others will stop checking you.

http://goodfellamedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/rayjgif.gif

That was a few pages back but I just couldn't ignore Kori patrolling this thread slappin niggas.

ginobili's bald spot
I love scrolling through all that. Thanks Bump.

Giuseppe

One of the greatest acts (Bearer & Undertaker) in American History, up there with Abbott & Costello, Martin & Lewis, Laurel & Hardy, etc. Just a moment in time. A true miracle in our lives we bore witness to. The blending of life & death which for Americans is so intense and of a keen curiosity.

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 02:36 PM
After you're banned from spurstalk, how are you going to pass the time? Beating on Katie girl is only fun for so long.

:rolleyes

LnGrrrR
04-19-2012, 02:37 PM

"Ohhh yesss!! We will check your ports... my Undertaker and I will come over there, and then, we'll take your souuuulllll!!!"

To be honest, the only other wrestler in the running is the Ultimate Warrior for responses.

"IT IS I, THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR, ULTIMATE NETWORK TECHNICIAN! YOU HAVE CALLED ME FOR HELP, AND I WILL RAIN DOWN FURY AND FIRE AND LIGHTNING DOWN UPON YOUR PC! DO YOU HEAR THE GODS!?! THEY ARE SHOUTING FROM THE HEAVENS, THEY ARE OUTRAGED YOU TOOK A COFFEE BREAK BUT THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR WILL LIFT HIMSELF TO THE HEAVENS AND SLAY THE GODS AND STEAL THEIR COFFEE AND DESTROY YOUR COMPUTER AND RESURRECT IT AS ONE OF MY OWN, A COMPUTER WARRIOR COMPUTER!!!!"

Venti Quattro
04-19-2012, 02:39 PM
what the fuck has this thread turned into? Wrestlers for computer tech supports?

Giuseppe
"Ohhh yesss!! We will check your ports... my Undertaker and I will come over there, and then, we'll take your souuuulllll!!!"

To be honest, the only other wrestler in the running is the Ultimate Warrior for responses.

"IT IS I, THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR, ULTIMATE NETWORK TECHNICIAN! YOU HAVE CALLED ME FOR HELP, AND I WILL RAIN DOWN FURY AND FIRE AND LIGHTNING DOWN UPON YOUR PC! DO YOU HEAR THE GODS!?! THEY ARE SHOUTING FROM THE HEAVENS, THEY ARE OUTRAGED YOU TOOK A COFFEE BREAK BUT THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR WILL LIFT HIMSELF TO THE HEAVENS AND SLAY THE GODS AND STEAL THEIR COFFEE AND DESTROY YOUR COMPUTER AND RESURRECT IT AS ONE OF MY OWN, A COMPUTER WARRIOR COMPUTER!!!!"

Okerlund calling him "Ult.":lol like it was just the way it was supposed to be.

LnGrrrR
How tall do you think Macho Man was, Ln? That was a nice act he had. Can really appreciate now that's it over and quiet.

Him & Steamboat in the beginning when Steamboat was Intercontinental Champ. Jesus Christ, it was 3 years of knock down drag out barbarism. Just beat shit out of each other. He'd always hit Steamboat in the throat with the ring bell at the end of the match.:lol Steamboat was classy in the Bruce Lee tradition.

I was thinking 6' even, then I checked Wikipedia and he was 6'2" (short for a wrestler.)

I met him once in person. I was going through EOD school at Eglin AFB, FL, around 2000. He came to the BX as part of a meet and greet for the troops... rolled up in a Humvee. Seemed like a nice guy, and I was glad to meet him even if it was only for a moment.

I was too young to really be part of the Steamboat days... I grew up on the Macho/Hulk era.

ginobili's bald spot
04-19-2012, 02:40 PM
what the fuck has this thread turned into? Wrestlers for computer tech supports?

Just lngrr derailing the thread with his culburn cock sucking as usual.

VBM
04-19-2012, 02:42 PM

Anything that keeps the jobs in the States.

LnGrrrR

I welcome any and all posters to post as their favorite wrestler doing whatever job they do.

So for instance, if it was thispedo posting as Hulk Hogan, it'd go something like

"Listen up brothers! You gotta be taking your vitamins every day, saying your prayers and sucking lots of dick for that drug money! Just thinking about all those little Hulkamaniacs gets me rock hard and ready to fluff this dude for another chance at scoring some shitty ass stems! Whatcha gonna do brother, when the Hulkster goes down on you!!!"

VBM

VBM
04-19-2012, 02:43 PM
I welcome any and all posters to post as their favorite wrestler doing whatever job they do.

So for instance, if it was thispedo posting as Hulk Hogan, it'd go something like

"Listen up brothers! You gotta be taking your vitamins every day, saying your prayers and sucking lots of dick for that drug money! Just thinking about all those little Hulkamaniacs gets me rock hard and ready to fluff this dude for another chance at scoring some shitty ass stems! Whatcha gonna do brother, when the Hulkster goes down on you!!!"

There should be some wrestling trolls, tbh

LnGrrrR
Just lngrr derailing the thread with his culburn cock sucking as usual.

You forgot "per the goods, per par, etc etc".

Giuseppe
I was thinking 6' even, then I checked Wikipedia and he was 6'2" (short for a wrestler.)

I met him once in person. I was going through EOD school at Eglin AFB, FL, around 2000. He came to the BX as part of a meet and greet for the troops... rolled up in a Humvee. Seemed like a nice guy, and I was glad to meet him even if it was only for a moment.

I was too young to really be part of the Steamboat days... I grew up on the Macho/Hulk era.

I could never get into Hulk. It was just not for me. He had no finishing hold worth a damn, so I knew going into a match there wasn't going to be a payoff. With Macho, you had a variety of endings coming no matter what. Though him taking some poor sap on Monday nite to the top rope for a suplex was just amazing. I mean I could say I would do it in McMahon's office early in the day, sign the contract, go to the ring, but, there is no way I could actually make my body go up there. Like skydiving, you can take me up there, but, if I get my arms around a stationary object, I ain't goin' out that fuckin' door.

JJ Hickson
04-19-2012, 02:47 PM
Nothing says "I'm a heterosexual male" quite like obsessing over oiled up muscle men play fighting in their underwear.

VBM
04-19-2012, 02:51 PM
Nothing says "I'm a heterosexual male" quite like obsessing over oiled up muscle men play fighting in their underwear.

UFC or boxing weigh-ins withstanding...

Axe Murderer
04-19-2012, 02:51 PM
:rollin

William Hung
04-19-2012, 03:00 PM
0bpkrsX3z7c

LMAO

VBM
04-19-2012, 03:03 PM
0bpkrsX3z7c

LMAO

:lol 0:35-0:37

cantthinkofanything
04-19-2012, 03:04 PM
And stop talking about screwing everyone's mom.
Thanks.

x2. Particularly offensive.

Stalin
04-19-2012, 03:16 PM
:lol dumb americans falling for an unwashed geezer's transparent tricks over and over

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 03:22 PM

- "All you need is a lobotomy and a pair of tights."

- Judd Nelson

JJ Hickson
04-19-2012, 03:23 PM
:lol dumb americans falling for an unwashed geezer's transparent tricks over and over

"Oh look he talks about wrestling!:cry Our sharing of latent homosexual past times humanizes him therefore, he is forgiven"

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 03:24 PM

Quit being a doubting Thomas/harbinger of negativity.

Love always,

- Giuseppe

Trill Clinton
04-19-2012, 03:25 PM
Culburn

JJ Hickson
04-19-2012, 03:27 PM
Love always,

- Giuseppe

:lmao It's official. You are a fucking sociopath.

monosylab1k
04-19-2012, 03:29 PM
so is Giu getting the 10 minute restraint placed on him or not?

Killakobe81
04-19-2012, 03:30 PM
This place is hilarious ...
Cully does some funny and stuff I also find silly ... tbh.

But if his mother stuff is offensive how is the racist stuff posted here and in the NFL and other sub-forums tolerated?

If you (Kori) or the EC whom you have empowered what to put a leash on Cully you are well within your rights. But no one should do it on a platform of "offensive" posts, because Most of Cully's stuff is tame compared to plenty of crap that is flung around here ...

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-19-2012, 03:31 PM
"Oh look he talks about wrestling!:cry Our sharing of latent homosexual past times humanizes him therefore, he is forgiven"

it's pretty sad how so many people are suckers and fall for this "serious cully" shtick every time he does stuff like this and tries to bail himself out

JJ Hickson
04-19-2012, 03:32 PM

But if his mother stuff is offensive how is the racist stuff posted here and in the NFL and other sub-forums tolerated?

If you (Kori) or the EC whom you have empowered what to put a leash on Cully you are well within your rights. But no one should do it on a platform of "offensive" posts, because Most of Cully's stuff is tame compared to plenty of crap that is flung around here ...

Just because cantthinkofanything posted that doesn't mean that's the reason.

DUNCANownsKOBE

No one is doing it on the platform of offensive posts, quit creating strawmans and figure out why Cully is getting sanctioned or shut up.

monosylab1k

oh really? would you rather someone call you a racial slur, or force you to have sex with your mother some more?

Trill Clinton

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg613/hairweavekilla1/es98o.gif

JJ Hickson
04-19-2012, 03:34 PM

it's pretty sad how so many people are suckers and fall for this "serious cully" shtick every time he does stuff like this and tries to bail himself out

It is a handful of your fellow EC members who encourage and enable it imho.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-19-2012, 03:35 PM
:cry :cry :cry

but-but-but da bad man on da intwenwet told me to, to, to, go back and fuck mah mama some more :cry :cry
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

You're the only person in this thread who's admitted to crying/snitching to a mod about something on the internet that hurt your feelings, and you're gonna make fun of someone else for the same fuckin thing?

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-19-2012, 03:35 PM
It is a handful of your fellow EC members who encourage and enable it imho.
I've said this countless times already, JJ. LnGrrr, midnightpulp and deadlydynasty being the 3 most guilty of it.

Stalin
04-19-2012, 03:39 PM
serious question:

is heman retarded?

BlackSwordsMan
cubby is the 75 year version of zapata
I'd rather set trends on my feet then stop parroting on my knees

DUNCANownsKOBE
serious question:

is heman retarded?
No, he just thinks he's funny.

LnGrrrR
04-19-2012, 03:40 PM

Somebody is a little butthurt.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-19-2012, 03:42 PM
Clips from family guy, how hilarious!

JJ Hickson
04-19-2012, 03:42 PM

Brilliant retort.

Killakobe81
04-19-2012, 03:43 PM
DOK you mostly a cool dude, so i will take your response in stride ...

I am too lazy to investigate the root cause of Cully's censorship. And Im wondering if my "racist" stuff hit a little to close to home ... I was not speaking on Cully's behalf to be honest, Im just saying if you are going down the censorship path then go bang your mother is one of the lessor crimes I have seen on here.

I realize that the EC was comprised to self police the site per Kori and this is her site, so whomever she or the EC sanctions will need to abide or leave ...

LnGrrrR
I've said this countless times already, JJ. LnGrrr, midnightpulp and deadlydynasty being the 3 most guilty of it.

I enjoy conversations with Culburn when he's not parroting. *shrug*

LnGrrrR
Brilliant retort.

Just stating facts, actually. You were butthurt enough to start whining about it. *shrug*

JJ Hickson
04-19-2012, 03:44 PM
I am too lazy to investigate the root cause of Cully's censorship.

Then why the fuck do you feel qualified to speak on it?

DUNCANownsKOBE
DOK you mostly a cool dude, so i will take your response in stride ...

I am too lazy to investigate the root cause of Cully's censorship. And Im wondering if my "racist" stuff hit a little to close to home ... I was not speaking on Cully's behalf to be honest, Im just saying if you are going down the censorship path then go bang your mother is one of the lessor crimes I have seen on here.

I realize that the EC was comprised to self police the site per Ko
I understand what you're saying, but Cully is getting sanctioned mainly because of his spamming and the frequency of it in every thread. Has nothing to do with the content itself maybe being offensive, at leas that's not how the EC sees it.

cantthinkofanything
I've posted it once, and I'll post it again:

http://www.b3tards.com/v/976e0482d5f7b8a53847/anusol220.gif

reminds me of a romantic evening I spent with your mom behind the dumpster at Denny's.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-19-2012, 03:47 PM
I enjoy conversations with Culburn when he's not parroting. *shrug*
That wasn't my point. You have been repeatedly convinced and conned after a quick conversation with Cully that he's actually gonna stop parroting.

JJ Hickson
04-19-2012, 03:48 PM
Just stating facts, actually. You were butthurt enough to start whining about it.

When someone points something out and you don't have a legitimate response to it, that makes it whining.

*shrug*

Real cute, faggot.

William Hung
04-19-2012, 03:50 PM

All kinds of butthurt in this thread :lol

Killakobe81
04-19-2012, 03:51 PM
I understand what you're saying, but Cully is getting sanctioned mainly because of his spamming and the frequency of it in every thread. Has nothing to do with the content itself maybe being offensive, at leas that's not how the EC sees it.

Fair enough, and I appreciate you taking the time to explain ...

Cully is more than capable of abiding by the rules ... or leaving if he chooses. I was just making a point about censorship and the forum, I am not his legal counsel ...and I dont do crews. SO I will watch how this unfolds ...

MavDynasty
04-19-2012, 03:51 PM
Heman is a faggot. Does anyone actually think he's funny?

MavDynasty
04-19-2012, 03:52 PM
:cry ban those trolls, I can't take it anymore! They hurt my feelings over the fuckin Internet! :cry

DisAsTerBot
04-19-2012, 03:52 PM
Heman is a faggot. Does anyone actually think he's funny?

your 2k league sucks!!! Play some games!!!!

LnGrrrR
04-19-2012, 03:53 PM
That wasn't my point. You have been repeatedly convinced and conned after a quick conversation with Cully that he's actually gonna stop parroting.

Nah. I would like to think he'd change, but he's gone back and forth too often. That's why I voted for the posting limit on him. I haven't been on enough to see his spamming in the last week or so, which is why I haven't voted one way or another yet on the current bill.

JJ Hickson
It might be a clue that you are one wrong side of an issue when you are on the same team as Culburn, Hemann and cantthinkofanything.

Killakobe81
Then why the fuck do you feel qualified to speak on it?

because it's a forum. I was speaking about Kori's line about the mother stuff ...I was never speaking about the rest. And Im a grown ass man and will speak on whatever the hell I want, Hickson.

monosylab1k
It might be a clue that you are one wrong side of an issue when you are on the same team as Culburn, Hemann and cantthinkofanything.

don't forget cheguevara, he's probably the most retarded of them all.

Stalin
04-19-2012, 03:54 PM
is heman actually trying not to be funny? surelly, no one can be that clueless

LnGrrrR
04-19-2012, 03:55 PM

I'm not quite sure what side it is you're talking about. I can speak with people on both sides of the aisle, without agreeing with both sides.

Dunc n Dave
04-19-2012, 03:55 PM

there's that arrogant asshole coming out.... just sayin' :rolleyes

MavDynasty
04-19-2012, 03:56 PM
your 2k league sucks!!! Play some games!!!!

I stopped caring tbh, this year is kinda lame with all the computer teams. Last year was damn fun though.

mavs>spurs
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

You're the only person in this thread who's admitted to crying/snitching to a mod about something on the internet that hurt your feelings, and you're gonna make fun of someone else for the same fuckin thing?

DUNCANownsKOBE
there's that arrogant asshole coming out.... just sayin' :rolleyes
tell me more about how Jason Kidd led the Suns to a series win over the Spurs in 2000 :lmao:lmao

JJ Hickson
04-19-2012, 03:57 PM
because it's a forum. I was speaking about Kori's line about the mother stuff ...I was never speaking about the rest. And Im a grown ass man and will speak on whatever the hell I want, Hickson.

:lol"I don't know what I'm talking about but I have an opinion!" doesn't become any less retarded simply because you are on a forum.

cantthinkofanything
04-19-2012, 03:58 PM
Denny's?

Jeez at least go behind IHOP. Show a little class.

When she waits tables at IHOP, then I'll take her behind IHOP.

JJ Hickson
04-19-2012, 04:01 PM
don't forget cheguevara, he's probably the most retarded of them all.

It really is a who's who of spurstalk retards.

monosylab1k
04-19-2012, 04:03 PM
surelly

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

you misspelled surely! what a dumbass!

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 04:03 PM
cubby is the 75 year version of zapata
I'd rather set trends on my feet then stop parroting on my knees

That's the crux of the debate between King Leeonitas & King Xerxes.

& why Lee fought to gain his feet at the end.

Killakobe81
04-19-2012, 04:04 PM
:lol"I don't know what I'm talking about but I have an opinion!" doesn't become any less retarded simply because you are on a forum.

What did I just say? I was speaking on one line of Kori's OP. If your reading comprehension is lacking, there are classes you can take for that.

DOK explained what he meant ... I stand by my original post but will stay out of the EC's business in regard to the rest. You don't like what I posted dont read it but name calling shows a lack of debate skills tbh, either that, low self esteem or small penis syndrome ...

mavs>spurs
04-19-2012, 04:04 PM
i don't even give a shit if he's dealt with or not. the level of stupid here is just too much for me. i quit.

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 04:05 PM
she's a hostess bitch

Just the thought of taking her behind something is enough for me.

I'll watch.

cantthinkofanything
04-19-2012, 04:05 PM

wait...what???
Certainly I'm not lumped in with those two.

skeletor82
04-19-2012, 04:06 PM
she's a hostess bitch

shut up, faggot

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 04:06 PM
i don't even give a shit if he's dealt with or not. the level of stupid here is just too much for me. i quit.

- "If you quit, I'll quit, we'll all quit, It'll be anarchy!

- Judd Nelson

FuzzyLumpkins
04-19-2012, 04:07 PM
Wow, this is the most lucid the I have see culb ever. I would say that he is Kori's bitch but he doesn't seem to take criticism well so I will refrain.

Stalin
04-19-2012, 04:08 PM

you misspelled surely! what a dumbass!

:cry:cry:cry

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 04:08 PM
I like 82. He got the raw end of the stick. Basically the same raw end they're now coming at me with. And what's more, 82 knows it, but, he took it because it's him, his way. Hated to see it happen to him, but, his response has been a moment to remember.

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 04:10 PM
I would say that he is Kori's bitch but he doesn't seem to take criticism well so I will refrain.

Say it, but, wait till I signal ya. I need about 20 minutes and Katie's good hand lotion which she keeps hiding from me before going to wo*k.

DisAsTerBot
04-19-2012, 04:11 PM

- Judd Nelson

smoke up, johnny!

mavs>spurs
04-19-2012, 04:11 PM

- Judd Nelson

sike bitch! i wanna see you :cry when you get limited :lmao

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 04:15 PM
sike bitch! i wanna see you :cry when you get limited :lmao

You won't see it. I won't post under a limit. I'll post once. Then when I'm rejected I won't post again. That'll be it. They'll be one pedestrian post from me and then silence. It will be like the Cosell household after Howard died.

- "The silence was deafening."

- Cosell's daughter

Woo Bum-kon
:lol Has the semen shield jumped in to defend another shitty poster?

:lol Watch out! He's trolling you guys by acting retarded!

Bill The Butcher
You won't see it. I won't post under a limit. I'll post once. Then when I'm rejected I won't post again. That'll be it. They'll be one pedestrian post from me and then silence. It will be like the Cosell household after Howard died.

- Cosell's daughter

Here's the thing... I don't give a tuppenny fuck about your moral conundrum, you meat-headed shit-sack... That's pretty much the thing.

mavs>spurs
04-19-2012, 04:16 PM

- Cosell's daughter

and i'll be happy as fuck. i'll say "made ya quit!!!" even if you try to come back afterward

JJ Hickson
04-19-2012, 04:16 PM

I am too lazy to investigate the root cause of Cully's censorship.

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 04:17 PM
and i'll be happy as fuck. i'll say "made ya quit!!!" even if you try to come back afterward

That's why you were so puny & adorable during my first Cubby's Corner. Genuflecting to Cubby.

mavs>spurs
04-19-2012, 04:18 PM
That's why you were so puny & adorable during my first Cubby's Corner. Genuflecting to Cubby.

wrong address. you might try MavDynasty senor

i guess thats senor senior to you

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 04:18 PM
wrong address. you might try MavDynasty senor

i guess thats senor senior to you

Uh, uh, you ain't pullin' that shit, daddy.

I got ya.

tee, hee.

Bill The Butcher
04-19-2012, 04:20 PM

I got ya.

tee, hee.

You see this knife? I'm going to teach you to speak English with this fucking knife!

Killakobe81
04-19-2012, 04:23 PM

Weak stuff tbh, Let me make this simple for you:

1. I spoke out about censorship.
2. Many of the esteemed members of the EC has done the same. DOK took the time to explain that is was not about that.
3. I explained I was speaking to Kori's line about the mother stuff ...
4. I freely admit I was not clued in to the rest ...

It's OK JJ ... you really are a valuable member of society, icons are your friends, and it's not the size that matters it is how you use it ... or at least you can tell yourself that.

mavs>spurs
04-19-2012, 04:23 PM

I got ya.

tee, hee.

you can think that all you want but mono said it himself on the air. but please, by all means prove your stupidity some more

Koolaid_Man
04-19-2012, 04:25 PM
Hi,

How's life?

Let's get real.

1. I'm in control here. I can un-pink Kool whenever I want. However, he hasn't behaved well enough for that to happen. He tries to incite others, he called me lame

--KE

Listen...I broke down and did something unusual....I prayed for your husband when he was sick. I was there for you when you needed me and you treated me like a piece of shit when he got better. I suspect though because he was feeling insecure about a hawk like Kool...why because at the end of the day Kori even though I don't smoke all I would need is 5 min alone with you and a bag of weed.:lol

You've said before that you think I have a good heart...well then my fair lady follow your heart...listen to it and check your nigga...

All in trying to do is bring a smile to your face Kori...you may be lame but you're also sexy...I can imagine the summer breeze running through your hair...

As for me...I started out as a good guy...but i changed when you allowed Spur fan to openly taunt a well respected and injured war vet in Cobbler and to disparage and make fun of Fishers daughter...I was like ok all is fair in love and war...the race baiting does nothing for me...but picking on Cobbler and Fishers daughter made me play things like a pro in the game....:toast

Im not going to behave I'm a fucking man not one of your bitches on the EC...when you change the culture of the site in general then I will comply...but don't ask me to do something that you don't require of others...

skeletor82
04-19-2012, 04:27 PM
^
Nobody's going to read that, faggot

mavs>spurs
04-19-2012, 04:27 PM
Listen...I broke down and did something unusual....I prayed for your husband when he was sick. I was there for you when you needed me and you treated me like a piece of shit when he got better. I suspect though because he was feeling insecure about a hawk like Kool...why because at the end of the day Kori even though I don't smoke all I would need is 5 min alone with you and a bag of weed.:lol

You've said before that you think I have a good heart...well then my fair lady follow your heart...listen to it and check your nigga...

All in trying to do is bring a smile to your face Kori...you may be lame but you're also sexy...I can imagine the summer breeze running through your hair...

As for me...I started out as a good guy...but i changed when you allowed Spur fan to openly taunt a well respected and injured war vet in Cobbler and to disparage and make fun of Fishers daughter...I was like ok all is fair in love and war...the race baiting does nothing for me...but picking on Cobbler and Fishers daughter made me play things like a pro in the game....:toast

Im not going to behave I'm a fucking man not one of your bitches on the EC...when you change the culture of the site in general then I will comply...but don't ask me to do something that you don't require of others...

at which point will you also go back to your original username?

Woo Bum-kon
04-19-2012, 04:33 PM

2. Many of the esteemed members of the EC has done the same. DOK took the time to explain that is was not about that.

It's OK JJ ... you really are a valuable member of society, icons are your friends, and it's not the size that matters it is how you use it ... or at least you can tell yourself that.

Why do you even need to be "clued in"? It should be obvious to anybody who has been around for just a few hours to know what the problems with Dale are.

jeebus
04-19-2012, 04:33 PM
:cry time for everyone to pay attention to me and feel bad for me :cry

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 04:34 PM
you can think that all you want but mono said it himself on the air. but please, by all means prove your stupidity some more

Your regrets are your own.

I've no sympathy for you.

JJ Hickson
04-19-2012, 04:36 PM

Let me make this simple for you:

1. You spoke out about censorship.
2. Censorship isn't the issue.
3. You had no fucking clue what was going on and made yourself look like a dumb ass.
4. You try to cover for yourself with ":cryI'll say what I want JJ"
5. ":cryyou don't know how to read JJ"
6. ":cryoh yea well you have a small penis JJ!"

JJ Hickson
04-19-2012, 04:38 PM

Sup Dr House?

Goran Dragic
04-19-2012, 04:38 PM
JJ Hickson just bullying the niggas he's supposed to bully, no surprises here

All we need now is for someone to accuse him of being DoK

redzero
04-19-2012, 04:40 PM
You can't stop JJ. You can only hope to contain him.

Goran Dragic
04-19-2012, 04:40 PM
This is the potential the Cavs saw when they refused to include him in a trade for Amare

VBM
04-19-2012, 04:42 PM
Qx-ZQY2VTjs

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 04:44 PM

Hi, sweetheart.

Signed,

- Pappy

ChumpDumper
04-19-2012, 04:45 PM
Culbot is warming up again.

mavs>spurs
04-19-2012, 04:47 PM
Culbot is warming up again.

he has to take brief cooldown periods in between ranting, like a printer

JJ Hickson
04-19-2012, 04:47 PM
This is the potential the Cavs saw when they refused to include him in a trade for Amare

The deal breaker

Killakobe81
04-19-2012, 04:48 PM
Let me make this simple for you:

1. You spoke out about censorship.
2. Censorship isn't the issue.
3. You had no fucking clue what was going on and made yourself look like a dumb ass.
4. You try to cover for yourself with ":cryI'll say what I want JJ"
5. ":cryyou don't know how to read JJ"
6. ":cryoh yea well you have a small penis JJ!"

Admitting you were wrong ... is grown man stuff
Cursing and name calling to prove your point is elementary school level but it does hold sway with the lessor posters here. I said my piece I will not waste anymore time with you ...

I was just offering you some basic pysch on the motivation of name-callers, never said it was your penis envy... that is just one of the possible root causes. ... but interesting you focused on that instead of low self esteem ...

skeletor82
04-19-2012, 04:50 PM
cW_IuYlf7is

-KzcE9-5cpU

shut up, faggot.

skeletor82
04-19-2012, 04:50 PM
You've been guilty of posting similar retorts to utter foolishness.

(i.e. Moon Landing Thread)

shut up, faggot

ChumpDumper
04-19-2012, 04:51 PM
You've been guilty of posting similar retorts to utter foolishness.

(i.e. Moon Landing Thread)Not the same one ten thousand times.

Kuestmaster
04-19-2012, 04:51 PM
sometimes he is a little annoying but I don't dislike him. He's funny when he wants to be and this forum needs that too. I just hope I'm not in his list.

Mal
04-19-2012, 04:52 PM
Which Lakers troll is Culburn actually ?

ChumpDumper
04-19-2012, 04:57 PM
You don't typically have 3 or 4 Mavfans and their ilk logging in and out of their various uninteresting user names to hurl the same stupid insults at you over and over again either.

Desperate times, desperate measures.

I don't blame culberson a bit for not wasting good brain cells on original responses to those philistines.He doesn't have to respond at all.

There is no desperation, that's the whole point.

skeletor82
04-19-2012, 04:59 PM
shut up, faggot

Woo Bum-kon
04-19-2012, 05:00 PM
:lol Of course, the semen shield misses the point entirely. Dale already admitted that he repeats shit over and over again because he likes it, not because "Mavs fans" are hurling insults at him.

ChumpDumper
04-19-2012, 05:00 PM
Why should MavFan and ilk get the last redundant word? It's this kind of acquiescence to the foolish that leads to the creation of such abominations as the "executive council" or whatever it's called.Why should you take this so seriously?

Woo Bum-kon
04-19-2012, 05:02 PM
:lmao Typical semen shield response. Just admit you don't know what you are talking about and leave it at that.

skeletor82
04-19-2012, 05:03 PM
Typical ChumpDumper tactic. Respond with an infinite series of questions.

:sleep

shut up, faggot

skeletor82
04-19-2012, 05:08 PM

post something mindless

log out

post something mindless

log out

rinse, repeat

:sleep:sleep

shut up, faggot

skeletor82
04-19-2012, 05:08 PM

shut up, faggot

skeletor82
04-19-2012, 05:12 PM
i'm running out of skeletor videos

shut up, faggot

Woo Bum-kon
04-19-2012, 05:13 PM

It's time for you to claim that you were only pretending to be retarded and move on.

DMC
04-19-2012, 05:14 PM
A man his age who's been kicked off as many forums as he's been kicked out of isn't going to change. He's just trying to refine his methods, to become more efficient. He's whittled all the banter down to a few repetitive "trends" and he's discovered that just knowing which one to use when gets his point across. He doesn't argue X's and O's, he sticks to his few points that he thinks are indefensible, which are the following, pretty much:

1. Kobe has one more ring than Duncan (though he claims to be a Spurs fan)
2. Anyone who uses any argument other than rings is a pussy and an asshole
3. If you use his logic against him you are stealing his material
4. Deadwood dialect disguises his lack of BB knowledge (he's been doing this forever)
5. Suns have never rang, and he uses this against Suns fans (though he claims to be a Suns fan)
6. If you have a solid retort, he uses a rolleyes or "please" to avoid dialogue.

He's no more than a semi-clever spam-bot. I've seen dial up BBS forum software watchdogs that have more lines and are more clever.

Honestly, I don't have anything against him, but what is he besides that? He's stated he doesn't care for dialogue, so why come to a forum that's designed for dialogue? Simple: Because his only recreation in life is to be a troglodyte, and he thinks he's taken a cue from Koolaid_Man that kissing Kori's ass will grant him diplomatic immunity (which is why he's especially upset that Kool has been squelched). The EC has thrown a monkey wrench into his multi-year scheme because he cannot kiss everyone's ass, that would defeat the purpose and the EC is comprised of different mindsets and often disagree on things. Culburn cannot get in good with all of them, so he's decided to take the "die a hero" route.

Eventually, it's just a forum about basketball and everyone here, when not discussing the game, is getting a kick out of watching Culby squirm. Those who feel sorry for him do so out of a sense of honor to the elderly. If he was 20 something, he would have been gone long ago.

ginobili's bald spot
04-19-2012, 05:19 PM
though he claims to be a Spurs fan.

When did he say that? Cubby is a Suns/Lakers/Cavs fan. He's like 16&146

O.J. Simpson
04-19-2012, 05:33 PM
A man his age who's been kicked off as many forums as he's been kicked out of isn't going to change. He's just trying to refine his methods, to become more efficient. He's whittled all the banter down to a few repetitive "trends" and he's discovered that just knowing which one to use when gets his point across. He doesn't argue X's and O's, he sticks to his few points that he thinks are indefensible, which are the following, pretty much:

1. Kobe has one more ring than Duncan (though he claims to be a Spurs fan)
2. Anyone who uses any argument other than rings is a pussy and an asshole
3. If you use his logic against him you are stealing his material
4. Deadwood dialect disguises his lack of BB knowledge (he's been doing this forever)
5. Suns have never rang, and he uses this against Suns fans (though he claims to be a Suns fan)
6. If you have a solid retort, he uses a rolleyes or "please" to avoid dialogue.

He's no more than a semi-clever spam-bot. I've seen dial up BBS forum software watchdogs that have more lines and are more clever.

Honestly, I don't have anything against him, but what is he besides that? He's stated he doesn't care for dialogue, so why come to a forum that's designed for dialogue? Simple: Because his only recreation in life is to be a troglodyte, and he thinks he's taken a cue from Koolaid_Man that kissing Kori's ass will grant him diplomatic immunity (which is why he's especially upset that Kool has been squelched). The EC has thrown a monkey wrench into his multi-year scheme because he cannot kiss everyone's ass, that would defeat the purpose and the EC is comprised of different mindsets and often disagree on things. Culburn cannot get in good with all of them, so he's decided to take the "die a hero" route.

Eventually, it's just a forum about basketball and everyone here, when not discussing the game, is getting a kick out of watching Culby squirm. Those who feel sorry for him do so out of a sense of honor to the elderly. If he was 20 something, he would have been gone long ago.

Ouch. I know murder when I see one.

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 05:36 PM
Ouch. I know murder when I see one.

Please.

DMC
04-19-2012, 05:42 PM
When did he say that? Cubby is a Suns/Lakers/Cavs fan. He's like 16&146

I still see you over there at Sose's Joint. You're a Marion supporter, to the bitter end.

---

No, not contradictory, I'm also a Spurs Fan.

Giuseppe
04-19-2012, 05:46 PM
^Thank you, D.

Koolaid_Man
04-19-2012, 05:50 PM
Because his only recreation in life is to be a troglodyte, and he thinks he's taken a cue from Koolaid_Man that kissing Kori's ass will grant him diplomatic immunity (which is why he's especially upset that Kool has been squelched). .

Listen I was genuine in kissing Kori's ass...check her profile page...I've put her notice that I'm done kissing her ass...any further ass kissing that Kool does of Kori will have to be literal...(my lips her ass)...those are my requirements from here on out :lol

DMC
04-19-2012, 05:52 PM
Listen I was genuine in kissing Kori's ass...check her profile page...I've put her notice that I'm done kissing her ass...any further ass kissing that Kool does of Kori will have to be literal...(my lips her ass)...those are my requirements from here on out :lol

Well sure, because you didn't get anything out of it. If your sentiment was genuine, the EC's actions against you would not change how you feel about Kori. The fact that you've been gelded here before the forum by those whom would see you swing from a tree (sans banana) while Kori watched from above and did not grant you any special immunity is what drove you to try to salvage some of your dignity by disavowing your loyalty to her.

tbh

ginobili's bald spot
04-19-2012, 05:55 PM
:lol Damn what team is he not a fan of?

Koolaid_Man
04-19-2012, 05:55 PM
Well sure, because you didn't get anything out of it. If your sentiment was genuine, the EC's actions against you would not change how you feel about Kori. The fact that you've been gelded here before the forum by those whom would see you swing from a tree (sans banana) while Kori watched from above and did not grant you any special immunity is what drove you to try to salvage some of your dignity by disavowing your loyalty to her.

tbh

says who...as long as I've got her letters, her pictures, and my hand...I'm getting plenty :lol and yeah I just photoshop Timvp out the picture :lol