PDA

View Full Version : Eye on Beli vs Houston

BRHornet45
04-19-2012, 07:54 PM
Sons no surprise the moment they put Beli in the game he starts lighting it up with a quick 11 points and got the Hornets back into the game.

pass1st
04-19-2012, 08:57 PM
Son, Beli has been doing pretty good beyond the arc, maybe should enter next years 3pt contest.

Reck
04-19-2012, 09:22 PM
Son wtf was Gordon doing there? lol

Had two OPEN players and he kept the ball while trapped in the double team.

VBM
04-19-2012, 09:31 PM
Lmao Rockets

Reck
04-19-2012, 09:32 PM
Goodbye Rockets. Dont have to worry about facing those scrubs in the playoffs.

Good job Hornets.

The Franchise
04-19-2012, 09:33 PM
Well there goes the season. Time to blow this bitch up. :lol

djohn2oo8
04-19-2012, 09:36 PM
Well there goes the season. Time to blow this bitch up. :lol

Naw you get the fuck outta here Mr. "2nd seed". I'm goin HAM tonight!!!

The Franchise
04-19-2012, 09:38 PM
Naw you get the fuck outta here Mr. "2nd seed". I'm goin HAM tonight!!!

Don't make me come over there and beat the hell out of you. :ihit

djohn2oo8
04-19-2012, 09:42 PM
Don't make me come over there and beat the hell out of you. :ihit

Hell of a prediction, you're quite good that "2nd seed"

Crookshanks
04-19-2012, 09:48 PM
Why are the Hornets trying so hard? They're last in the Western Conference, and they just ruined Houston's chances of a playoff spot. For what - pride?

Reck
04-19-2012, 09:49 PM
Why are the Hornets trying so hard? They're last in the Western Conference, and they just ruined Houston's chances of a playoff spot. For what - pride?

LOL Fuck outta here with that homosexual shit.

Crookshanks
04-19-2012, 09:53 PM
LOL Fuck outta here with that homosexual shit.

Ah dude - I'm a female. So how about you shut up and answer the question.

Reck
04-19-2012, 09:56 PM
Ah dude - I'm a female. So how about you shut up and answer the question.

And that makes you exempt from what exactly? :lol

That's a very dumb question. Just because they have nothing to play for doesn't mean they should take it in the ass. If you cant win on your own why should the other team help you win? Hell no, what kind of logic are you going with here?

Crookshanks
04-19-2012, 10:06 PM
And that makes you exempt from what exactly? :lol

That's a very dumb question. Just because they have nothing to play for doesn't mean they should take it in the ass. If you cant win on your own why should the other team help you win? Hell no, what kind of logic are you going with here?

Okay - now you answered the question. I never said they should just stop playing and give up, but I just don't get why they're trying so hard when they have nothing to gain but pride. And yes, Houston should've been able to win - I just hate these games late in the season when one team is fighting for a playoff spot and the other team is already eliminated, yet they play so hard just to be a spoiler. The Hornets suck - so just continue to suck, get your lottery balls, and try again next year.

Reck
04-19-2012, 10:13 PM
Okay - now you answered the question. I never said they should just stop playing and give up, but I just don't get why they're trying so hard when they have nothing to gain but pride. And yes, Houston should've been able to win - I just hate these games late in the season when one team is fighting for a playoff spot and the other team is already eliminated, yet they play so hard just to be a spoiler. The Hornets suck - so just continue to suck, get your lottery balls, and try again next year.

Then why have a season at all? I dont know why this should even be debated. lol

What kind of pussy team will just let someone win because they might ruin a team's chances at getting in the playoffs.

Throwing a game for the purpose of another one getting in should be illegal. Its not much different then point shaving..

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2012, 10:14 PM

So just because one team is fighting for a playoff spot and the other isn't, they should just concede and give them a handout?

That's very Obama-esque, Crookshanks...and as we all know, Obama is the Antichrist, amirite?

ElNono
04-19-2012, 10:17 PM
That's very Obama-esque, Crookshanks...and as we all know, Obama is the Antichrist, amirite?

Oh no you didn't.... :lol

Crookshanks
04-19-2012, 10:31 PM
Okay guys - enough with the insults. I simply stated my OPINION and asked for comments. And all of you know there's a difference between just playing a game and playing to win. I never said the Rockets should get a handout, I just said I didn't understand why teams played so hard in what is, essentially, a meaningless win. I wondered the same thing last night during the 1st half of the Spurs/Kings game. Actually, I think they played so hard because they wanted to be the spoiler.

And DeadlyDynasty - if we were doing things the "Obama" way, they'd wait until the end of the season and adjust the wins and losses so it was fair to every team.

Reck
04-19-2012, 10:34 PM
Crookshanks, they still have to play for the crowd, the fans, the ones that paid good money to see a competitive game.

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2012, 10:37 PM
And DeadlyDynasty - if we were doing things the "Obama" way, they'd wait until the end of the season and adjust the wins and losses so it was fair to every team.

Fair enough. I just wish these teams with nothing to play for would give up too, just like I wish the indigent people of this country would give up on life and stop being a drain on society

Crookshanks
04-19-2012, 10:45 PM
Crookshanks, they still have to play for the crowd, the fans, the ones that paid good money to see a competitive game.

I guess you're right - I just feel bad for the Rockets, even though I'm not a fan of that team. It sucks to lose to the worst team in the conference when you're trying so hard to get into the playoffs.

ElNono
04-19-2012, 11:25 PM

Doesn't win and loses go back to zero at the end of the season?

:cry that commie Stern :cry

Goran Dragic
04-19-2012, 11:54 PM
:lmao Crookshanks
:lmao bible thumping wench
:lmao wishing for a Bachmann/Santorum presidential ticket

Bill_Brasky
04-20-2012, 12:00 AM
I guess you're right - I just feel bad for the Rockets, even though I'm not a fan of that team. It sucks to lose to the worst team in the conference when you're trying so hard to get into the playoffs.

Maybe you don't deserve to be in the playoffs if you're losing to one of the worst teams in the league in that situation.

fevertrees
04-20-2012, 12:12 AM
Hornets fans are praising Gordon but Grande Beli is the one who put the team on his back in the second quarter and made it a game!

mavs>spurs
04-20-2012, 03:05 PM
get your lottery balls, and try again next year.

U can get my lottery balls any time baby :eyebrows