PDA

View Full Version : Which team wins tonight?

smaka
04-20-2012, 09:40 AM
So, I assume Pop will have coplete roster available, and the Lakers are said to have Kobe back in the lineup. Can't wait to see Kawhi frustrating Kobe :rolleyes.

What are your predictions? Which team will win and why?

I bet on Spurs. Why? Because we are better :)

Mr.Bottomtooth
04-20-2012, 09:45 AM
Spurs winning it. Kobe coming back means less possessions for Bynum/Gasol, and that's what kills us. I think putting Kawhi on Kobe is a good idea, and as long as he's making him work for his shots, we'll be fine.

silverblk mystix
04-20-2012, 09:52 AM
Which coach Pop shows up tonight?

The one that plays his best players or the one that plays his "favorite" players?

This will decide the game...and actually this will also decide how far the spurs go this year.

GinobiliForTres
04-20-2012, 09:53 AM
The Spurs will win it, as long as Bynum doesn't try to knock Manu out of the air or something.

TJastal
04-20-2012, 09:56 AM
So, I assume Pop will have coplete roster available, and the Lakers are said to have Kobe back in the lineup. Can't wait to see Kawhi frustrating Kobe :rolleyes.

What are your predictions? Which team will win and why?

I bet on Spurs. Why? Because we are better :)

Khawi limited Kobe's shots will probably work to the lakers' advantage tbh.

SpurinDallas
04-20-2012, 10:02 AM

Then how about Kawhi CONTESTING every Kobe shot? Or making him WORK for every shot. Then, that works in our advantage.

Fireball
04-20-2012, 10:03 AM

thats why Kawhi will force him into bad shots ...

TJastal
04-20-2012, 10:04 AM
Then how about Kawhi CONTESTING every Kobe shot? Or making him WORK for every shot. Then, that works in our advantage.

If Khawi can goad Kobe into trying to shoot alot of difficult shots then yes it's spurs advantage. I don't see that happening however, most likely Kobe will defer to his team esp since they have been playing great basketball without him.

Kobe may be a prima donna jackass but he ain't stupid.

SpurinDallas
04-20-2012, 10:06 AM
If Khawi can goad Kobe into trying to shoot alot of difficult shots then yes it's spurs advantage. I don't see that happening however, most likely Kobe will defer to his team esp since they have been playing great basketball without him.

Kobe may be a prima donna jackass but he ain't stupid.

I don't know, Kobe wants to put his stamp on this series before the playoffs incase of a possible playoff matchup. Wouldn't surprise me if Kobe jacks up 24 shots tonight

TJastal
04-20-2012, 10:09 AM
I don't know, Kobe wants to put his stamp on this series before the playoffs incase of a possible playoff matchup. Wouldn't surprise me if Kobe jacks up 24 shots tonight

He'll more likely try to put his stamp on things in the playoffs. He's done nothing but gush about how the team has been playing since he's been out. He's obviously well aware of that fact and isn't going to jack up a bunch of stupid shots.

SpurinDallas
04-20-2012, 10:15 AM
He'll more likely try to put his stamp on things in the playoffs. He's done nothing but gush about how the team has been playing since he's been out. He's obviously well aware of that fact and isn't going to jack up a bunch of stupid shots.

We'll see tonight. Either way, whatever Kobe does tonight, I hope we win, and then I hope LA beats OKC on Sunday. :flag:

smaka
04-20-2012, 10:15 AM
Kobe will shoot as crazy, but won't make the shots though. After the game, he will say that it was because he wasn't playing so long, and Bynum is gonna be angry at every reporter that would like to interview him :P

Legacy
04-20-2012, 10:24 AM
Fuck Kobe. Fucken' Mighty Mouse Wannabe' -- "Here I come to save the daaaaay!!!!!" :rollin

Uuummm... NO. You're not. The Pussy-Poser and his Pussy Posse' are GOING DOWN tonight! :ihit

:flag:

Horse
04-20-2012, 12:31 PM
We all know it takes some time to readjust and what kind of shape is kobe in? I say we mix it up against bynum like we did last time. Being at home will help. We box out we win!

bklynspursfan
04-20-2012, 01:06 PM
:pop: The team that defends better, gets the most stops, and scores the most points will likely be the winner of the game.

lol in all seriousness I hope we can pull it off. They will be playing with a chip on their shoulders like we were after being embarrassed. I just hope Pop doesn't go back to starting Dejuan again. That's probably my biggest fear!

Spursmania
04-20-2012, 02:06 PM
If I see pop starting Tiago with Duncan like he did last time they played, we'll be off to a good start. I don't want to see Dejuan start. period.

bklynspursfan
04-20-2012, 02:38 PM
If I see pop starting Tiago with Duncan like he did last time they played, we'll be off to a good start. I don't want to see Dejuan start. period.

I agree. Tony needs to come out hitting shots as does Green/Kawhi. Let Timmy/Tiago worry about defense and rebounding. Should they happen to get baskets in the process then great

Juggity
04-20-2012, 02:49 PM
He's obviously well aware of that fact and isn't going to jack up a bunch of stupid shots.

:lmao

Budkin
04-20-2012, 03:06 PM
If Blair is on Bynum, then Lakers. If Tiago and Duncan play together again then we do.

td4mvp21
04-20-2012, 03:38 PM
It'll be tough for the Spurs. I can't remember the last time they beat the Lakers in a game where both teams really needed it.

dylankerouac
04-20-2012, 03:45 PM
Spurs win as I go 6 for 6 with some Shiner, lime and salt. Hopefully we get to see Timmy and Tiago get some extended time.

hater
04-20-2012, 03:46 PM
don't really care. wish we rest our stars and no injuries.

ready for playoffs.

dylankerouac
04-20-2012, 03:53 PM
don't really care. wish we rest our stars and no injuries.

ready for playoffs.

I wish I could go back in time and not read this : (.

:flag:

SA210
04-20-2012, 04:37 PM
Which coach Pop shows up tonight?

The one that plays his best players or the one that plays his "favorite" players?

This will decide the game...and actually this will also decide how far the spurs go this year.

therealtruth
04-20-2012, 04:58 PM
This is a very good playoff warmup. It's like a best of 3 series and the series is tied at 1-1. It should have playoff intensity.

xellos88330
04-20-2012, 05:01 PM
IMO, TBQH, the team with the highest score at the end of the game will win FWIW.

silverblackfan
04-20-2012, 05:08 PM
Depends on who starts with Tim and if all the big 3 play. If Tiago starts with Tim, I think Spurs win. If Diaw starts with Tim, 65% chance. If Blair starts - 35% chance and it would take a monster game from him.
Blair is capable of disrupting game with the Lakers. He has done it in the past, but it would take smart play, good energy, and getting into Bynum's head. Probably a lot to ask.

Spur|n|Austin
04-20-2012, 07:04 PM
:pop: "The one who scores more points." :pop:

silverblackfan
04-21-2012, 12:14 AM
Tiago starts with Tim, Spurs win. Against the big teams, this seems logical.
Thanks Pop! Continue on with your awesome season.

Legacy
04-21-2012, 12:19 AM
Tiago starts with Tim, Spurs win. Against the big teams, this seems logical.
Thanks Pop! Continue on with your awesome season.

I agree. Thank you for all the miracles, Jesus! :lol