PDA

View Full Version : Boring Basketball!!!

redskinfan
04-20-2012, 01:29 PM
Miami vs. Chicago was a snoozefest, I do not think that the Spurs during their run were ever as boring as these 2 teams are! Of course I am being biased but wow that game last night was painful to watch..:flag:

weebo
04-20-2012, 01:54 PM
Ya hear you brutha stopped watching right after that badass lebron took out john lucas's kid with a a monster pick....pancaked the guy the fuck out...all 160lbs of him

Knoxxx
04-20-2012, 01:57 PM
That was one ugly game. Then on SportsCenter today, they were talking about how that's the "type of game we all love to see." How come when the Spurs were the dominant defense in the league NOBODY wanted to see that?

Are you effing kidding me, an 80-70 snoozer loaded with thuggery? Puh-lease.

monkeypunk
04-20-2012, 01:59 PM
Chicago is obviously much more entertaining with Rose and aren't going past the 2nd round without him at full strength, imo, fwiw, kma

Keepin' it real
04-20-2012, 02:00 PM
Miami vs. Chicago was a snoozefest, I do not think that the Spurs during their run were ever as boring as these 2 teams are! Of course I am being biased but wow that game last night was painful to watch..:flag:

Games 3 and 4, and the first 3 1/2 quarters of game 5 vs. the Nets in '03 were pretty brutal to watch.

dylankerouac
04-20-2012, 02:31 PM
I really dislike the Heat, I hope they get taken out before the ECF tbh. Though I look forward to any matchups involving two of Bulls-Celtics-Heat and I'll watch some games if Indiana is in there, just to see how Hill does.

Sense
04-20-2012, 03:29 PM
Seriously, there are a lot of teams out there that play boring basketball... Miami is extremely boring, I've had to stop watching a couple of games because of how dead they play.

Knoxxx
04-20-2012, 03:37 PM
Chicago is obviously much more entertaining with Rose and aren't going past the 2nd round without him at full strength, imo, fwiw, kma

Rose health is what makes Bulls vulnerable no doubt, including why we should keep after that overall league HC advantage, even though we lack tiebreaker with either Miami or Chicago. I noticed Bosh was out too.

DAF86
04-20-2012, 03:42 PM
If this Spurs team was playing in a big team market they would have a cool nickname by now like: "the machine", "showtime 2" or something. They're making get to 120 pts look easy.

dylankerouac
04-20-2012, 03:48 PM
In this networking age we live in, it's about time we made up a new name for the Spurs in the playoffs, especially with a deep run. With the internets we technically have all the advertising we need.

Obstructed_View
04-20-2012, 07:10 PM
I love watching Miami play defense when they're putting it together. Though I'm not impressed by all the fake-tough-guy flagrant fouls. Also don't really understand how Wade doesn't get ejected but Lopez does.

TheSkeptic
04-20-2012, 07:18 PM
Miami is honestly one of the most boring teams ever. The Clippers aren't very fun to watch either but I actually think this year's Atlanta team is the worst. I still haven't forgiven them for taking Miami to OT this year. Hands down the most boring Triple OT game I have ever seen in my life.

100%duncan
04-20-2012, 07:44 PM
Yeap. I actually tried to watch it and didn't get past the 2nd quarter.

Obstructed_View
04-20-2012, 07:59 PM
Bad basketball was most everything Jeff Van Gundy ever coached and the Celtics right before they got Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett. Seeing Paul Pierce iso 45 times a game would have made me slash my wirsts if I'd had to actually sit through it.