PDA

View Full Version : Pork in the Park

DeadlyDynasty
04-20-2012, 03:18 PM
http://www.porkinthepark.org/bbq-festival-competition.html

I'm surprised there's no Texas or Louisiana vendors there this time (I know they've been there before). I'm working standby as a medic at the event tomorrow night...can't wait to get my grub on:hungry:

Hustle & Flow
04-20-2012, 03:22 PM
Maybe you can pork a few babes.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-20-2012, 03:38 PM
Ah yes. The ol' pork in the park.......

DeadlyDynasty
04-21-2012, 05:43 PM
The band playing tonight is Briefcase Blues out of DFW...anyone ever heard of them? Haven't had any grub yet but have already taken 2 pts to tbe hospital with chest pain:lol

thispego
04-21-2012, 06:26 PM
I'm a medic, did I mention I'm a medic? I'm a medic :lol

thispego
04-21-2012, 06:26 PM
ems tbh

DeadlyDynasty
04-21-2012, 06:41 PM
U ever hear back from kori tbh?

thispego
04-21-2012, 06:53 PM
I been busy, I'll pm her right now. The way I see it though, a bets a bet. I don't care if people welch on here, I don't welch. Now the problem that would necessitate using kori as an intermediary would be if you were a welcher. Are ya?

DeadlyDynasty
04-21-2012, 07:01 PM
I been busy, I'll pm her right now. The way I see it though, a bets a bet. I don't care if people welch on here, I don't welch. Now the problem that would necessitate using kori as an intermediary would be if you were a welcher. Are ya?

No, but i've been welched on 3/4 times here...only bet that paid up was mediated. It's all good though b/c i own their souls now. Im good either way, pego. Your call.

I'm also a medic. Flight medic too. I'm pretty important tbh

thispego
04-21-2012, 07:33 PM
No, but i've been welched on 3/4 times here...only bet that paid up was mediated. It's all good though b/c i own their souls now. Im good either way, pego. Your call.

I'm also a medic. Flight medic too. I'm pretty important tbh

I don't see any reason to bother Kori. In my eyes the bet was set in stone the day we first talked about it. I'm a man of my word, you've indicated to me that you are as well. So whoever wins will pay the other at the conclusion of the spurs/lakers series. Best of luck to you, hope they meet up and hope lakers fuckin lose :tu

thispego
04-21-2012, 07:34 PM
Youve been welched on .75 times, 3 out of four times, or 3 or 4 times? :lol

DeadlyDynasty
04-21-2012, 07:38 PM
I don't see any reason to bother Kori. In my eyes the bet was set in stone the day we first talked about it. I'm a man of my word, you've indicated to me that you are as well. So whoever wins will pay the other at the conclusion of the spurs/lakers series. Best of luck to you, hope they meet up and hope lakers fuckin lose :tu

Sounds good, except the Lakers losing part.

Yes, i've been welched on 3 times...once by a lakerfan:lol

thispego
04-21-2012, 08:16 PM
Unbeavable