PDA

View Full Version : 1 win behind Chicago and tied in the loss column

Spursfan092120
04-21-2012, 12:12 AM
Can/Will we do this? Does it really matter?

slick'81
04-21-2012, 12:15 AM
dont care about hc thru out just get it done for the wc

100%duncan
04-21-2012, 12:16 AM
Just want HCA in the west and MIA, Chicago won't beat the Heat anyway

Spursfan092120
04-21-2012, 12:20 AM
Chicago won't beat the Heat anyway

Guess I'm one of the few that think Chicago would beat Miami.

100%duncan
04-21-2012, 12:22 AM

Well, that would be better for us.

silverblackfan
04-21-2012, 12:25 AM

No, thats two of us. Their defense is solid enough for a 7 game series. Add Rose at decent health and they should win against the Heat.

Spur|n|Austin
04-21-2012, 12:28 AM
No, thats two of us. Their defense is solid enough for a 7 game series. Add Rose at decent health and they should win against the Heat.

I also like the Bulls over the Heat.

freetiago
04-21-2012, 12:30 AM
miami is one of the worst rebounding teams in the league
their win last year was basically them stat padding til the very last second even though pop waived the white flag in the third
the win this year was lebron going god mode in the second half
the first half of which included the spurs slicing them up and kawhi outplaying lebron
tiago was also called for 3 fouls in less than a minute
you also underestimate lebrons abiltiy to choke in the 4th

chicago has the best defense in the league
theyre the only we played this year who contested every shot
they even contested tims mid range shots which almost no one does and theyre the best rebounding team in the league
chicago could beat us, miami can not

Spurs da champs
04-21-2012, 12:33 AM
The Bulls aren't gonna beat the Heat, Rose is gonna take chucking to a whole new level & to add to that he's not even healthy.

100%duncan
04-21-2012, 12:33 AM
^ Sick poem,tbh.

Trainwreck2100
04-21-2012, 12:34 AM
chicago's got the tiebreaker, doubt the spurs lose again, unless the decide to tank to let phoenix in, alot depends on the LA/OKC game sunday

Sense
04-21-2012, 01:01 AM
The Bulls CAN beat the Heat... just like OKC can beat the Spurs.. We should go for it if possible, let's hope the Mavs can beat them.

jiggy_55
04-21-2012, 02:09 AM

Rose has been hurting all year, what makes you think he will ever get healthy this season?

TDMVPDPOY
04-21-2012, 03:23 AM
it all depends on the other 2 teams fighting for the 8th spot, do we tank or continue to win, allowing one of the worster teams into the playoffs...we control the suns destiny if they want to ball in the playoffs...

roycrikside
04-21-2012, 03:56 AM
None of the big three have to play more than 10-15 minutes to win three of the four games. the Phx game they might have to play 25 mins each if the Suns aren't eliminated by then and Nash plays. Still, nothing too taxing so why not?

By the Suns game we should know if the Bulls have lost another or not and what Miami and OKC's situations are, so there might be more clarity. Right now we have no room for error with Miami.

Legacy
04-21-2012, 04:36 AM
I also like the Bulls over the Heat.

Yep. I've pretty much been on their bandwagon all year, quite frankly. Even with Rose being out for so long, they've been able to stay on top of everything. I have mucho respect for them over Miami anyday--no matter who wins what.

will_spurs
04-21-2012, 05:45 AM
Even with Rose being out for so long, they've been able to stay on top of everything.

You mean, on top of the East. Not the same.

There are 2 contenders in the East, between 4 and 6 in the West depending how you count.

I don't see the Bulls going past the Heat. I think they are having exactly the fool's gold type of season we had last year.

Miami or Chicago making it to the Finals is pretty much a given at this point. None of them has a specifically good match-up against us. I'd say it goes 6 or 7 no matter what. HCA would be a great asset against both. More important against MIA as far as I'm concerned at it seems at the same time easier to catch up with MIA than CHI, and I feel MIA has a greater chance to make it to the Finals.

Legacy
04-21-2012, 05:50 AM
You mean, on top of the East. Not the same.

There are 2 contenders in the East, between 4 and 6 in the West depending how you count.

I don't see the Bulls going past the Heat. I think they are having exactly the fool's gold type of season we had last year.

Miami or Chicago making it to the Finals is pretty much a given at this point. None of them has a specifically good match-up against us. I'd say it goes 6 or 7 no matter what. HCA would be a great asset against both. More important against MIA as far as I'm concerned at it seems at the same time easier to catch up with MIA than CHI, and I feel MIA has a greater chance to make it to the Finals.

Yes, I know this, thank you. I still like them better than The Heat--no matter who wins what. Didn't I just specify that in my post? ... Now go on with your "bad-self." :rolleyes

will_spurs
04-21-2012, 05:56 AM
Was just pointing out that it's easy to have an impressive record when playing the likes of Charlotte, Washington or the Nets 3-4 times a year (not to mention teams like the Bucks or Knicks having a shot at making the playoffs).

Apart from that, glad to see so many of you are so high on Chicago. I'd rather face them in the Finals, because Lebron's streak of losing in the Finals is bound to end.

100%duncan
04-21-2012, 06:59 AM
Bulls ain't beating Miami this year. Lebron can guard the "MVP" by himself and Wade will shut down Rip. I would take Boozer over Bosh, but Heat is just too much for them.

silverblackfan
04-21-2012, 08:28 AM
Bulls ain't beating Miami this year. Lebron can guard the "MVP" by himself and Wade will shut down Rip. I would take Boozer over Bosh, but Heat is just too much for them.

Then you start looking at the rest of the match ups and you see the advantage the Bulls have. They are deep and play great defense. The Heat don't have enough to match this in a seven game series.

Legacy
04-21-2012, 08:47 AM
Then you start looking at the rest of the match ups and you see the advantage the Bulls have. They are deep and play great defense. The Heat don't have enough to match this in a seven game series.

OMG. I so agree with you, silverblackfan. Their defense seriously makes me cry. :cry

will_spurs
04-21-2012, 08:51 AM
They played great D last year too, Thibs was the COY and Rose was the MVP. Who bumped them out? Oh right...

Legacy
04-21-2012, 08:54 AM
^^^ Like I'm going to listen to your takes, Mr. "Smart Move" on Friday. :lmao

*adds another moron on ignore*

will_spurs
04-21-2012, 08:59 AM
Hindsight is 20/20. If Bynum had gone ballistic on Manu you'd be crying in a corner.

BTW at the rate you put people on ignore, you'll soon be alone here. Time to think about growing a thicker skin, or your days on ST will be short.

And... what about my question? How do you feel the Bulls have improved and/or the Heat regressed enough to change the outcome of last year's series? Because from my point of view the Heat have improved and the Bulls have regressed, not the reverse.

100%duncan
04-21-2012, 09:11 AM
They played great D last year too, Thibs was the COY and Rose was the MVP. Who bumped them out? Oh right...

Agreed. Depth is overrated when you have the Top 2 players in the league tbh.

Obstructed_View
04-21-2012, 09:28 AM
Just want healthiness going into the playoffs for once.

100%duncan
04-21-2012, 09:30 AM
^ Yup.

Biggems
04-21-2012, 09:41 AM
if we are to get the 1 seed throughout, we need to win out and have the Bulls lose 1 game. They own the tiebreaker when they beat us right after the All Star Break.