PDA

View Full Version : Diaw or Blair in the playoffs? Splitter min?

analyzed
04-21-2012, 01:49 AM
Do you think our rotation in the lakers game is reflective of what we will see in the playoffs? or Pop simply teasing us?

letmk
04-21-2012, 01:57 AM
Diaw all the way. His defense on Gasol in the 3rd quarter is as good as you can ask.

Blair is even more disappointing in tonight's game. When he starts, at least he is trying on defense, although still to no use. But tonight, when the Lakers got the mismatch, he didn't try to either switch or go back to the paint to cover his own man, just wandering in middle. And the Laker guard fed an easy lob to the big man that Green (?) was covering.

BadOne
04-21-2012, 02:01 AM
I think it depends on the matchup for Pop. Diaw and Splitter see more PT if we face the Lakers or Memphis. Maaaaaaaaaaybee even the Clips...but against anyone else, I'm sure it'll be Blair.

Then again, Jax said it best when he said sometimes "Pop will do things just because it's a Tuesday".

crc21209
04-21-2012, 02:05 AM
Hopefully the big man rotation is Duncan, Diaw, Splitter, and Bonner. With Blair playing cheer leader. :tu We all saw what Blair did when he came in, he just seemed too out of control and he wants to shoot the damn ball everytime he touches it, even if it means putting up a horrible circus shot...

timtonymanu
04-21-2012, 02:08 AM
I actually think we will see this big man rotation in the playoffs. I mean, we got two blow out wins with this lineup. Blair definitely isn't as safe with Pop like Bonner so I doubt Blair gets huge minutes against the Lakers.

I'm relieved that Pop realized this late into the regular season instead of late into the playoffs when the Spurs are down 3-1.