PDA

View Full Version : Looks Bleak

hussker
06-21-2005, 11:10 PM
Call it what you want...I must agree with many of the other posters here. No DAVE, No RING (NDNR). Where the hell was Tim? I figured that Tim would have a great second half with the penetration that Manu and Tony had...BUT NO! WTF?

NDNR...Bottom Line...I feel worst for us poor folks in SA...PATHETIC...first loss by SA from DET since Timmy arrived. We should have put Jaime Feick out there in the 5...WEAK! WEAK... WEAK!

SNATCHING DEFEAT FROM THE JAWS OF VICTORY..THE 2005 SPURS! ARGH

Dre_7
06-21-2005, 11:12 PM
Only 4 posts and your jumpin off even though you barely been here??

Why did you join???

Tek_XX
Troll

Tobias
i dont believe "No Dave, No Ring" but for Duncan "No clear throat, no ring"

hussker
06-21-2005, 11:17 PM
Hmmm..Jumpin' off? Barely been here? Hmmm...There I was in 82 watching from an obstructed view seat, watching a sorry @$$ Spurs team...hoping the old people in he front would not show up in HemisFair so I could take their spot three rows up...to watch them lose...thought I loved them then...I love them now...I am an SA fan...I can cheer when we win and I can damn sure criticize when they lose...Paid my $$ for season tix, bought my gear along the way...cried when Steve Javie screwed Dave in 95, and I am crying now when Bennet Salvatore (aptly initilaed BS) screws us now...Do the math and look what happens when BS calls Spurs games... 6 on 5 baby...in the stats

Dre_7
06-21-2005, 11:23 PM
Hmmm..Jumpin' off? Barely been here? Hmmm...There I was in 82 watching from an obstructed view seat, watching a sorry @$$ Spurs team...hoping the old people in he front would not show up in HemisFair so I could take their spot three rows up...to watch them lose...thought I loved them then...I love them now...I am an SA fan...I can cheer when we win and I can damn sure criticize when they lose...Paid my $$ for season tix, bought my gear along the way...cried when Steve Javie screwed Dave in 95, and I am crying now when Bennet Salvatore (aptly initilaed BS) screws us now...Do the math and look what happens when BS calls Spurs games... 6 on 5 baby...in the stats

I meant here as in Spurstalk. Why post only a few posts and then jump off. Why not chill till after the game, then jump off without joining ST that why you can save your time registering and all. Dont worry, when the Spurs win, us fans who havent jumped off, will make room for you and let ya back on!!!

Horry For 3!
06-21-2005, 11:25 PM
Tim didn't get the ball much tonight. What could he do? Well he could of made some more free throws but thats bout it.

Leetonidas
06-21-2005, 11:26 PM

Doesn't matter how long you've been a Spurs fan or how long you've been here. You're retarded for counting your team out. Some "fan." You type of people are pathetic. We've dealt with Nugget, Sonic, Sun, and Piston trolls, but the trolls we deal with most are dumbasses like you. Go to hell. :idiot

hussker
06-21-2005, 11:26 PM
Whoever you are to call for jumping off...whatever the hell that means...I call it like I see it. We are in huge trouble unless Timmy pulls his head out of his @$$...bottom line...If Timmy is under 25/12, we lose game seven...MARK THAT

NASHville
06-21-2005, 11:28 PM
I think the Spurs are right where they want to be....they have a chance to win at Home and I'll even admit that the Spurs need to blame themselves.

And why all the hate on Tim and none on Manu who lost the ball twice in the closing minutes?

Leetonidas
06-21-2005, 11:28 PM
Whoever you are to call for jumping off...whatever the hell that means...I call it like I see it. We are in huge trouble unless Timmy pulls his head out of his @$$...bottom line...If Timmy is under 25/12, we lose game seven...MARK THAT

If you're counting your team out under any circumstances, your a homer, a fairweather fan, and a bandwagoner. Apparently you are jumping off right now.

hussker
06-21-2005, 11:29 PM
Now some DUMB@$$ wants to discredit mke for my OPINION and what I see..Be real ballerina, or princess, or whatever female prima donna you are...Reality is that when the Spurs bring ZERO BALLS, the win ZERO GAMES...Takes a team, right? Where was number twenty one? GOOD QUESTION!

Leetonidas
06-21-2005, 11:31 PM
Now some DUMB@$$ wants to discredit mke for my OPINION and what I see..Be real ballerina, or princess, or whatever female prima donna you are...Reality is that when the Spurs bring ZERO BALLS, the win ZERO GAMES...Takes a team, right? Where was number twenty one? GOOD QUESTION!

Go put on a fucking jersery and then go play asshole. You're a damn homer, do yourself a favor and take your computer screen and put it back in your ass. We don't need trolls like you.

hussker
06-21-2005, 11:32 PM
We have the chance to be the answer tio a trivia question...think about it...Those responding to this negatively were probably feeling pretty good after 1 and 2, not so good after three and four..Stoked after five...and dreaming after six..Timmy disafrickingpeared after uh...tip off...Bryan Cox might be right! Listen and see..I hate the guy, but damn! He called it....NO DAVE NO RING!!!!!!

Leetonidas
06-21-2005, 11:34 PM
We have the chance to be the answer tio a trivia question...think about it...Those responding to this negatively were probably feeling pretty good after 1 and 2, not so good after three and four..Stoked after five...and dreaming after six..Timmy disafrickingpeared after uh...tip off...Bryan Cox might be right! Listen and see..I hate the guy, but damn! He called it....NO DAVE NO RING!!!!!!

Tim did not disappear. 21 points and 15 rebounds is a good game. He got us to within 1 point. Manu turned the ball over on two key possesions.

hussker
06-21-2005, 11:35 PM
Go put on a fucking jersery and then go play asshole. You're a damn homer, do yourself a favor and take your computer screen and put it back in your ass. We don't need trolls like you.

The sweet part about my job is that I do not have to shoot buckets, and from the reply you have given, neither do you BITCH BOY! In my profession, if I do not know my limitations and try to go beyond them (ie, Tim taking 20 footers) then OTHERS suffer at my mistake...SO..Apples and oranges...and since you answered so quickly, I am thinking YOUR @$$ is not out there either...

hussker
06-21-2005, 11:36 PM
Tim did not disappear. 21 points and 15 rebounds is a good game. He got us to within 1 point. Manu turned the ball over on two key possesions.
Yaeh..MANU..YOUR MVP...That everyone wanted to crown today prematurely...I agree Tim is the man, but for God's Sake, the man has to show up!

Leetonidas
06-21-2005, 11:38 PM
Yaeh..MANU..YOUR MVP...That everyone wanted to crown today prematurely...I agree Tim is the man, but for God's Sake, the man has to show up!

I'm telling you, he did show up. The Spurs stopped going to him in the 3rd, and they started relying too much on Manu late in the game. Manu blew it. We were down 1 on he turns it over, we're down 3 he turns it over. There's 54 seconds left, we're down by 5, he forces and air balls a three pointer.

hussker
06-21-2005, 11:38 PM
DET Early 3 pt Favorite in Game Seven...First time the Visiting Team has been named FAVORITE in history

Leetonidas
06-21-2005, 11:39 PM
The sweet part about my job is that I do not have to shoot buckets, and from the reply you have given, neither do you BITCH BOY! In my profession, if I do not know my limitations and try to go beyond them (ie, Tim taking 20 footers) then OTHERS suffer at my mistake...SO..Apples and oranges...and since you answered so quickly, I am thinking YOUR @$$ is not out there either...

Seeing as how I'm 15, no, I don't have a job, but if I did, I'd take any opportunity to play with the Spurs.

hussker
06-21-2005, 11:39 PM
I'm telling you, he did show up. The Spurs stopped going to him in the 3rd, and they started relying too much on Manu late in the game. Manu blew it. We were down 1 on he turns it over, we're down 3 he turns it over. There's 54 seconds left, we're down by 5, he forces and air balls a three pointer.

I disagree...Prove it through your stats..Manu had lots of touches and the Spurs blew it...Bottom Line

Leetonidas
06-21-2005, 11:42 PM
I disagree...Prove it through your stats..Manu had lots of touches and the Spurs blew it...Bottom Line

No, I meant Tim. They didn't go to Tim enough late. Tim took 14 shots, that's it. Manu was relied on way too much.

hussker
06-21-2005, 11:42 PM
Seeing as how I'm 15, no, I don't have a job, but if I did, I'd take any opportunity to play with the Spurs.

A 15 yr old should be in bed...But, it is likely that if you are in SA you are a single mom. NO DAVE NO RING! And, you could never play for the Spurs...you have no reality check...Duncan...Best player in NBA...SPURS, don't trust him...Watch the film if you want to complain...tell me otherwise.

Pistons in seven..and yes, I am A HUGE SPURS FAN!

Leetonidas
06-21-2005, 11:43 PM
A 15 yr old should be in bed...But, it is likely that if you are in SA you are a single mom. NO DAVE NO RING! And, you could never play for the Spurs...you have no reality check...Duncan...Best player in NBA...SPURS, don't trust him...Watch the film if you want to complain...tell me otherwise.

WTF that statement didn't even make sense. And BTW I'm in California it's 9:43 here. Shit, a 15 year old uses better grammar than you. You should be ashamed. :lol

hussker
06-21-2005, 11:49 PM
Let's see. what made no sense? Oh, the fact that the Spurs sucked @$$ tonight? The fact that at 15 you could not play for the Spurs? The fact that you might likely be a Teenage Mom in SA at 15?(there are plenty of them...) The No DAVE No Ring? So far that is true, and when we become the answer to a trivia question on Thursday, then the No Dave No Ring will remain intact....

Leetonidas
06-21-2005, 11:56 PM
Let's see. what made no sense? Oh, the fact that the Spurs sucked @$$ tonight? The fact that at 15 you could not play for the Spurs? The fact that you might likely be a Teenage Mom in SA at 15?(there are plenty of them...) The No DAVE No Ring? So far that is true, and when we become the answer to a trivia question on Thursday, then the No Dave No Ring will remain intact....

You're a dumbass. I said if I COULD play for them I WOULD. WTF you asshole quit talking shit about San Antonio. I'm a dude you idiot.

And now, as the bigger, younger man, I'm not wasting my time with pittling fools.

myhc
06-21-2005, 11:59 PM

Is that some memo all you Duncan haters get every week reminding you that Tim has not won a ring withou David? Because I tend to see every one of you bring that up. It's also no Jaren, no ring. Or no Speedy no ring. Or how about no Kerr no ring?

myhc
06-22-2005, 12:00 AM
Oh and fans don't give up on their teams and pick the opposition to win. See you next year!

constantstate
06-22-2005, 12:03 AM

i sense great anger in you...

i agree that you have the right to complain though.

this troll shit is whacked too. i've noticed that it comes up whether you're an actual troll or not. (many people dont know what it means) - fans of a team, in my opinion, can never be trolls.

they can have stupid opinions... speak irrationally... but to go so far as to be SO disappointed in their team (in the heat of the moment i guess) as to root for the opposition in a game 7 of the nba finals? (you have to admit thats a little irrational dude)