PDA

View Full Version : Will Jon Barry call it quits after this season?

William Hung
04-21-2012, 02:13 PM
He couldn't possibly stomach seeing the Spurs win another championship knowing that Parker had the last laugh after porking his brother's wife. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he woke up with some kind of black growth on his head :lol

Mugen
04-21-2012, 02:21 PM
I wouldn't complain if Magic green miled his HIV to Jon, tbh.

pjjrfan
04-21-2012, 02:21 PM
He has his opinion and I will respect that but the guy comes across as a smug basketball snob. That irks the hell out of me. He is alot like his dad, aloof and opinionated. Brent seems to be the opposite personality wise. Go figure.

TheSullyMonster
04-21-2012, 02:29 PM
i thought parker just sexted?

That's not as fun to speculate about, though.:married:

William Hung
04-21-2012, 02:30 PM
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/257/0111brenterinbarryex2.jpg

She was worth it though

Obstructed_View
04-21-2012, 02:58 PM
Barry picked the Spurs to win the title against the Knicks a few months ago. He said the similarities were too similar to 1999.

DMC
04-21-2012, 03:25 PM
I don't give Jon's takes any more credence than I give Jalen Rose's takes. In fact, you can see bias with any ex-player's commentary. Charles would be the most honest about his feelings, but they all give takes that are slanted toward the teams they like.

ElNono
04-21-2012, 09:40 PM
Well, he just jumped into the Spurs bandwagon... "I think they're the favorites to come out of the West" :lmao

Mugen
04-21-2012, 09:42 PM
Well, he just jumped into the Spurs bandwagon... "I think they're the favorites to come out of the West" :lmao

:lmao Cuckold Jon

Obstructed_View
04-21-2012, 09:46 PM
Because the Heat were supposed to be #1. :hat

Yep, he mentioned the Knicks upsetting the Heat in the first round. Re-reading my post, I'm glad I pointed out for everyone that the similarities are similar. :lol

MB3//
04-21-2012, 09:46 PM
The more interesting part of that segment just now was Magic saying he thinks this is Dncans last year...

Where did that come from??

Mugen
04-21-2012, 09:55 PM
The more interesting part of that segment just now was Magic saying he thinks this is Dncans last year...

Magic's Ass.

pgardn
04-21-2012, 09:58 PM

Exactly what I was wondering...

Just out of the blue. The new guys want to send Tim out on high? He basically said they want a championship for Tim's last year?

Reck
04-21-2012, 10:15 PM
This guy is more butthurt then Brent himself. I think that's more suspect then anything imo.

Reck
04-21-2012, 10:17 PM
Exactly what I was wondering...

Just out of the blue. The new guys want to send Tim out on high? He basically said they want a championship for Tim's last year?

What he probably meant is that this is really it. I dont think Duncan will have another chance to go as far as he can go this year.

This is like do or die. One final effort.

JustinJDW
04-21-2012, 11:00 PM
Jon Barry is a joke. Anyone who takes anything he says with any credibility whatsoever should be ashamed of themselves.

That's really all that needs to be said.

LkrFan
04-21-2012, 11:30 PM
BAtmgxwBUQg

That show was awful. Where'd you get that clip from? SMH :lol

spurs10
04-22-2012, 01:19 AM
I thought this was Magic's "make a wish" moment. At the time most people thought he'd be dead in 10 years. So he used this juice to get this crappy show. I think he cunningly used the same sentiments to leverage himself in great business positions. Turned out that he wasn't as big fool as he looks or he has somebody on his team that is was behind the strategy. He now has more money than the Buss Family and is the Dodger's front man.

That being said.

I am totally upset he hasnt' died of AIDS yet.
Please kill yourself immediately!

Sec24Row7
04-22-2012, 02:00 AM
I thought this was Magic's "make a wish" moment. At the time most people thought he'd be dead in 10 years. So he used this juice to get this crappy show. I think he cunningly used the same sentiments to leverage himself in great business positions. Turned out that he wasn't as big fool as he looks or he has somebody on his team that is was behind the strategy. He now has more money than the Buss Family and is the Dodger's front man.

That being said.

I am totally upset he hasnt' died of AIDS yet.

That's totally ban worthy... Even for this forum. Of course wtf do I know?

Legacy
04-22-2012, 02:59 AM
Even Chuck had no choice but to admit that The Spurs are the favorites. Although, he'll continue to kiss and lick Faker-Ass in the process to prove that he still thinks his big-ass mouth will win him a ring someday. F'ing Pathetic. :lmao

Redshadows
04-22-2012, 03:52 AM
Is Jon Barry the guy who won 6 champions for the Bulls?

Horse
04-22-2012, 09:04 AM
Jon barry is a bald faggot who is still upset he was the worst basketball player in his family.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-22-2012, 09:20 AM

Magic says a llllllllllllllot of stupid stuff. He never disappoints.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-22-2012, 09:22 AM
Jon barry is a bald faggot who is still upset he was the worst basketball player in his family.

I'd be bitter if I was ringless and hairless