PDA

View Full Version : Thats why ppl say wer're soft

duncan2k5
06-21-2005, 11:12 PM
when ppl used to tell me that i used to ask how could the best defensive team be soft? now i know where they are coming from, we lose our heads too often. we dont play aggressive. we turnover the ball, dont get loose balls. Naz had butterfingers. timmy doesn't FUCKIN DUNK!!!! he needs amare lessons on offense. seriously. dunk the fukin ball timmy, he played soft this entire series. i hate when im loving my team to death, and they dont want to win a championship as bad as i do. im really tired of all this. now i have to endude hearimng how "great" the pistons are with their back to the wall. now is the first time i have a feeling we'll lose this series. timmy needs balls. this year amare has been better than him offensively. and amare dunks the ball so much ppl dont get in his way. thats what timmy needs to start doing. a big posession he was right under the rim laying it up and missing. thats soft. where is avery when you need him?

Jim Rome
06-21-2005, 11:24 PM
when ppl used to tell me that i used to ask how could the best defensive team be soft? now i know where they are coming from, we lose our heads too often. we dont play aggressive. we turnover the ball, dont get loose balls. Naz had butterfingers. timmy doesn't FUCKIN DUNK!!!! he needs amare lessons on offense. seriously. dunk the fukin ball timmy, he played soft this entire series. i hate when im loving my team to death, and they dont want to win a championship as bad as i do. im really tired of all this. now i have to endude hearimng how "great" the pistons are with their back to the wall. now is the first time i have a feeling we'll lose this series. timmy needs balls. this year amare has been better than him offensively. and amare dunks the ball so much ppl dont get in his way. thats what timmy needs to start doing. a big posession he was right under the rim laying it up and missing. thats soft. where is avery when you need him?

Classic.

Just what you'd expect from a bandwagon San Antonio Spurs fan from St. Croix. You earned yourself, I don't know, about half a point, by expressing your dislike for the Pistons. But frankly, that's completely against the spirit of organized basketball. Why don't you secure yourself a flux capacitator, organize the purchase of a couple grams of plutonium (maybe you can just buy plutonium on the street in St. Croix, I don't know), and go back in time to 1999. Don't worry about being able to get back, just think of it as an opportunity to jump on the bandwagon 6 years before today.

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I have a message on my Blackberry.

duncan2k5
06-21-2005, 11:31 PM
hell no im not a bandwagon fan, im a REALL fan. real fans dont proclaim their teams infallible. when we do something stupid or negative, i say it. i dont make escuses. we played soft tonight. showed no passion or will to win. this is THE FINALS. many ppl never tasted the playoffs. i must have told them to grab arebound like a million times. rebounds are why we lost. almost everytime they grabbed a rebound they scored

Jim Rome
06-21-2005, 11:33 PM
im a REALL fan. real fans dont proclaim their teams infallible. when we do something stupid or negative, i say it. i dont make escuses. we played soft tonight. showed no passion or will to win. this is THE FINALS.

RACK EM