MavDynasty
04-21-2012, 06:56 PM
Fuck wade

ElNono
04-21-2012, 06:57 PM
looked like a jammed finger... bring in the wheelchair

Reck
04-21-2012, 06:57 PM
Just coasting. All part of the script my friend.

DeadlyDynasty
04-21-2012, 07:06 PM
Its aids

baseline bum
04-21-2012, 07:21 PM
Is it his free throw shooting hand?

LkrFan
04-21-2012, 07:27 PM
Is it his free throw shooting hand?

:lmao :lmao :lmao

LkrFan
04-21-2012, 07:27 PM

Such a warrior! :cry

mavs>spurs
04-21-2012, 07:30 PM
hopefully it gets gangrene and falls off

LkrFan
04-21-2012, 07:31 PM
Fuck wade

This. No FTAs = no "Superstar" Wade.

Bill_Brasky
04-21-2012, 08:40 PM

I have dislocated my shoulder while playing basketball with some friends before. I don't think people realize how much you move your shoulder when you just do common movements like walking. It would have been possible for him to walk off of the court without a wheelchair, but it would have been pretty painful. Personally, I don't blame him for taking the wheelchair route, but I can understand what people are saying about athletes needing to show toughness. When you suffer a severe injury though (trust me, it is kind of scary to have your shoulder popped out and refusing to go back into its socket, not to mention anything of the pain) I don't think 'oh wait let me make sure I look tough' is necessarily a thought that runs through everyone's head. I'd think a lot of people would probably just focus on doing whatever would prevent the most pain, and being taken off in a wheelchair was probably the best option to do that.

BlackSwordsMan
04-21-2012, 08:41 PM
he hurt it pushing dat wun chicago player :cry

blackfire12
04-21-2012, 08:50 PM
Oh no what has this world come to???

ElNono
04-21-2012, 09:11 PM
I have dislocated my shoulder while playing basketball with some friends before. I don't think people realize how much you move your shoulder when you just do common movements like walking. It would have been possible for him to walk off of the court without a wheelchair, but it would have been pretty painful. Personally, I don't blame him for taking the wheelchair route, but I can understand what people are saying about athletes needing to show toughness. When you suffer a severe injury though (trust me, it is kind of scary to have your shoulder popped out and refusing to go back into its socket, not to mention anything of the pain) I don't think 'oh wait let me make sure I look tough' is necessarily a thought that runs through everyone's head. I'd think a lot of people would probably just focus on doing whatever would prevent the most pain, and being taken off in a wheelchair was probably the best option to do that.

Is this a serious post? Just checking, tbh

Ace
04-21-2012, 09:13 PM
this. No ftas = no "superstar" wade.

43%..

Goran Dragic
04-21-2012, 09:18 PM
I've never understood why Wade gets so much shit for it either, any kind of movement with your shoulder out of its socket isnt exactly fun

Reck
04-21-2012, 09:35 PM
:lol loss to Wizards
:lol coasting
:lol 2012 champs

jestersmash
04-21-2012, 10:18 PM
Dirk should show up to the next game with a finger splint and sling (in front of the camera), tbh.

DMC
04-21-2012, 10:53 PM
Ain't there a gif of Bosh licking the wounded hand?

LkrFan
04-21-2012, 11:02 PM
43%..

1st Team All NBA. Well deserved for a player in his 16th year tbh. :downspin:

Latarian Milton
04-21-2012, 11:18 PM
my nigga wade injured :cry hope he'll get back when shit really matters tbh

boutons_deux
04-21-2012, 11:24 PM
left dislocated, trainer popped it back on the bench. That's gonna be taped finger and hard to dribble. Doesn't matter, Heat weren't gonna get past CHI if Rose were healthy.

Latarian Milton
04-21-2012, 11:38 PM
left dislocated, trainer popped it back on the bench. That's gonna be taped finger and hard to dribble. Doesn't matter, Heat weren't gonna get past CHI if Rose were healthy.

if both teams are healthy we're beating em bulls with ease, rose is their only guy that they can count on when shit really matters, just can't expect boozer/deng to perform @ big times imho. we'll probably meet them bulls no sooner than the ECF and wade will have fully recovered by then tbh

you faggots ain't havin no shot at the championship this year tbh, shit's a locked one for us

nowhereman523
04-21-2012, 11:52 PM
Butler's kneecap was out of place and he walked off the floor.

Wade's an std-laden vag

HarlemHo 37
04-22-2012, 12:33 AM
if both teams are healthy we're beating em bulls with ease, rose is their only guy that they can count on when shit really matters, just can't expect boozer/deng to perform @ big times imho. we'll probably meet them bulls no sooner than the ECF and wade will have fully recovered by then tbh

you faggots ain't havin no shot at the championship this year tbh, shit's a locked one for us

The East is overrated to begin with. Any team that plays the likes of Toronto, Washington, Charlotte, Cleveland, Detroit and NJ three to four times a year is getting away with murder. Even if they beat Chicago (still a toss up, tbh), they won't sniff the Larry O'brien Trophy cause they'll get clobbered in the finals by whomever represents the west.

You got that faggot?

Latarian Milton
04-22-2012, 12:56 AM
The East is overrated to begin with. Any team that plays the likes of Toronto, Washington, Charlotte, Cleveland, Detroit and NJ three to four times a year is getting away with murder. Even if they beat Chicago (still a toss up, tbh), they won't sniff the Larry O'brien Trophy cause they'll get clobbered in the finals by whomever represents the west.

You got that faggot?

whoever represents the west, Lakers or Spurs? :lol west also got scrubs lets say warriors, queens, hornets just to name a few who're all tanking for picks. DH was the only guy who seemed to make us struggle a bit but thank god nigga is out for the season

yes our bigs ain't that good at all but how does it matter when we have 2 of the world's best 3?

LkrFan
04-22-2012, 03:49 AM

You got that faggot?

Truth Bomb!! :lmao :lmao :lmao

100%duncan
04-22-2012, 05:03 AM
Coastin....

LobCity
04-22-2012, 05:07 AM
http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=320421014

A doctor reset Wade's finger, and X-rays were negative.

"I'm not going to cry about it," he said.

vfuJS0SBSac

m>s
04-22-2012, 10:03 AM
heat's playoff run endangered now tbh, shit didn't look too serious and nigga will be back b4 the 2nd round begins, but im not sure if they can survive the 1st round w/o wade tbh