PDA

View Full Version : Omg

nbaman99
04-21-2012, 09:41 PM
Jon Berry just said he is so impressed with the Spurs after 3 years, and Magic pick the Spurs to win the west and he thinks, Spurs going to win it all this year, Wow.

:flag:

jestersmash
04-21-2012, 10:37 PM
Yeah I saw it. ESPN has been giving some good props to the Spurs for quite a while now, but most emo NASFs probably haven't noticed, and even if they did notice they'd probably find something to whine about anyway so it doesn't matter.

ESPN gives the spurs props, cue NASF: "Fuck BSPN they've never given us props and it's too late to jump on our bandwagon now"

ESPN ignores the spurs, cue NASF: "God damnit fuck those guys they never give us our due respect we're the winning-est team in sports since '97 for fuck's sake!"

Magic Johnson, Chris Broussard, and Jon Barry were all laughing at the notion that the Utah Jazz could pose a problem to the Spurs. That's how enamored they are with the Spurs right now.

The "stat geeks" Hollinger and Abbott have swooned over the Spurs for about 2 months now. Stein's given us numerous props as well.

DMC
04-21-2012, 11:12 PM
ESPN legriding, been shitting on SA all season.

DMC
04-21-2012, 11:13 PM
So last year Dirk got his revenge on Wade. This year, does Lebron get his revenge on Tim Duncan?

spurs1990
04-21-2012, 11:17 PM
So last year Dirk got his revenge on Wade. This year, does Lebron get his revenge on Tim Duncan?

You know, I'm wondering what the feeling would[will] be like to lose in the NBA Finals.

The 4th quarter in 2005 was the closet we got - stomach churning.

SpurinDallas
04-21-2012, 11:20 PM
Yeah I saw it. ESPN has been giving some good props to the Spurs for quite a while now, but most emo NASFs probably haven't noticed, and even if they did notice they'd probably find something to whine about anyway so it doesn't matter.

ESPN gives the spurs props, cue NASF: "Fuck BSPN they've never given us props and it's too late to jump on our bandwagon now"

ESPN ignores the spurs, cue NASF: "God damnit fuck those guys they never give us our due respect we're the winning-est team in sports since '97 for fuck's sake!"

Magic Johnson, Chris Broussard, and Jon Barry were all laughing at the notion that the Utah Jazz could pose a problem to the Spurs. That's how enamored they are with the Spurs right now.

The "stat geeks" Hollinger and Abbott have swooned over the Spurs for about 2 months now. Stein's given us numerous props as well.

Chuck Cooperstein, the Mavs radio play by play guy, also picked the Spurs to win it all. He made his prediction 3 weeks ago, long before we went apeshit on the Lakers 2 times in 4 nights.

People are starting to take notice.

jestersmash
04-21-2012, 11:22 PM
Honestly I don't know if we really learned anything with our game against Miami this season. No manu, R.J. (who we no longer have) going 0-3 for the game, up on Miami by - what - 20-25 in the 2nd quarter?

They pulled a 180 on us in the 3rd scoring 39 while we put up 12, and the onslaught continued in the 4th.

Mike Miller went 6-6 on 3 point shots, Chalmers went 4-6 (on 3 pointers), and Lebron went 4-6 on 3 point shots as well.

It's really difficult to gauge where we stand against Miami, tbh.

Sean Cagney
04-21-2012, 11:37 PM
Honestly I don't know if we really learned anything with our game against Miami this season. No manu, R.J. (who we no longer have) going 0-3 for the game, up on Miami by - what - 20-25 in the 2nd quarter?

They pulled a 180 on us in the 3rd scoring 39 while we put up 12, and the onslaught continued in the 4th.

Mike Miller went 6-6 on 3 point shots, Chalmers went 4-6 (on 3 pointers), and Lebron went 4-6 on 3 point shots as well.

It's really difficult to gauge where we stand against Miami, tbh.

VERY DIFFICULT! Let us worry abour first round first and let them worry about CHI or Boston first before we worry about that....... IT IS DIFFICULT THOUGH! VERY.

Chris
04-22-2012, 12:17 AM
VERY DIFFICULT! Let us worry abour first round first and let them worry about CHI or Boston first before we worry about that....... IT IS DIFFICULT THOUGH! VERY.

Pretty much, let's worry about our more than capable opponents out west, instead of looking ahead to the Heat/Bulls/Knicks.

HarlemHo 37
04-22-2012, 12:23 AM
Spurs fans acting like its Christmas everytime someone says something nice about the Spurs. Who cares what Barry has to say, unless, I guess he has something good to say.

CGD
04-22-2012, 12:30 AM
They're just hedging bets, now that wade is hurt and rose is still recovering from injury.

DMC
04-22-2012, 12:30 AM
Spurs fans acting like its Christmas everytime someone says something nice about the Spurs. Who cares what Barry has to say, unless, I guess he has something good to say.

And here you are, on Spurstalk when there's a shit ton of Lakers forums out there, talking about people being insecure about their team. :lmao

HarlemHo 37
04-22-2012, 12:37 AM
And here you are, on Spurstalk when there's a shit ton of Lakers forums out there, talking about people being insecure about their team. :lmao

Did you ever land that janitorial job you were bragging about in 2010?

BlairForceDejuan
04-22-2012, 01:45 AM
magic said today heat would win it all.

they are all blowhards

Legacy
04-22-2012, 02:23 AM
LMAO. Magic's been on LBJ's dick all season long. PPffffttt. Whatevs. Redemption time is coming, Bitchezz.

DMC
04-22-2012, 11:20 AM
Did you ever land that janitorial job you were bragging about in 2010?
I just mopped the floor with your sorry ass, you tell me.