PDA

View Full Version : What an f'n game!

Pistons_In_7
06-21-2005, 11:13 PM
Man what a game that was, both teams really fought hard.

Game 7 is anyones game, it will be a matter of heart.

Neither team should feel ashamed after tonights game.

The Pistons did what they had to do, i didn't expect them to just give up and turn tail.

Game 7 should go down as an all time NBA classic.

Sense
06-21-2005, 11:15 PM
Man what a game that was, both teams really fought hard.

Game 7 is anyones game, it will be a matter of heart.

The Pistons did what they had to do, i didn't expect them to just give up and turn tail.

Game 7 should go down as an all time NBA classic.

I'm sorry it might have been a good game for Detroit...

But when your 2 best players don't play their game this isn't even a game..

Especially in the 4th Quarter..

This was never a good game, and it really showed....

Tobias
06-21-2005, 11:15 PM

from your POV of course

dn0
06-21-2005, 11:18 PM
I'm ashamed of our MVP free throw shooting, it's painful to see. This is worse than hack a shack.

Pistons_In_7
06-21-2005, 11:20 PM
Man don't be down. If you guys were playing the Nets or some other scrub team you should be ashamed but you guys fought a battle against the defendiing champs and fell a little short. Both teams are pretty much equals, it's sad this series has to end in 7 games, i could watch this entertaining back and forth basketball forever.

I was on the edge of my seat for pretty much the whole game. Being a fan of either team is definitely not for the faint of heart.

Pistons_In_7
06-21-2005, 11:21 PM
Yeah i was a bit surprised to see TD miss so many free throws the past 2 games.
I definitely would not want to be under the pressure he has been in the last two games though.

dn0
06-21-2005, 11:24 PM
Man don't be down. If you guys were playing the Nets or some other scrub team you should be ashamed but you guys fought a battle against the defendiing champs and fell a little short. Both teams are pretty much equals, it's sad this series has to end in 7 games, i could watch this entertaining back and forth basketball forever.

I was on the edge of my seat for pretty much the whole game. Being a fan of either team is definitely not for the faint of heart.
It's really demoralizing when chauncey can knock down 3's from the locker room and we miss free throws like it's the most difficult shot.

atlfan25
06-21-2005, 11:26 PM
aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh yes what a fuckin game. :smokin