Wrong bout dem Lakers... again :downspin:

ElNono
04-22-2012, 05:57 PM
Wrong bout dem Lakers... again :downspin:

:lol ElNono right bout dem Lakers

Bynumite mad :lmao

pass1st
04-22-2012, 06:03 PM
This is why I'm the leader and hos like DE just play the back. Nigga ain't got no nuts.

:lol Get out of here, why don't you draw some tits on a piece of paper and have a party. Cartoon loving faggot

midnightpulp
04-22-2012, 06:05 PM
This is why I'm the leader and hos like DE just play the back. Nigga ain't got no nuts.

Lol at you thinking this shit Laker team has any chance at the title.

Escrow that cash, bitch.

manufan10
04-22-2012, 06:08 PM

Says the guy who is never around after a Lakers loss. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 07:37 PM

Nuts, as in quitting on the team before the season started, or nuts as in not showing up after a loss, or nuts as in dodging mid and me b/c you're a broke-ass naruto-loving paki fag?

Please, explain:lol

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 07:38 PM
Hi.

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 07:39 PM
Hi.

You lost out on a chance to win money today

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 07:44 PM
I've been owning you with non bets. Youre lucky I was driving from SA to D-Town and didn't see this.

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 07:48 PM
I've been owning you with non bets.

You mean the two I didn't take where I would've lost? That's funny thinking, but you've been graying it up for over a week now, so it's no longer surprising.

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 07:49 PM
Why do you think La can't beat SA in the regular season. I wasn't grey today, you were :lol

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 07:49 PM
Cool thread btw

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 07:50 PM
Why do you think La can't beat SA in the regular season. I wasn't grey today, you were :lol

Why don't you think SA can beat LA in the playoffs (still not taking the action)?

det was easy.

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 07:55 PM
I do think they can :lol

Saying they are a bad match up doesn't mean they can't win. It would be tough to bet on, but I'm not the one fake e-stomping around with an over abundance of confidence in this match up, you are.

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 07:56 PM
So again, why does your logic not hold up in the regular season at all?

Also, today :lol

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 07:58 PM
I do think they can :lol

Saying they are a bad match up doesn't mean they can't win. It would be tough to bet on, but I'm not the one fake e-stomping around with an over abundance of confidence in this match up, you are.

Fake e-stomping? I've got 550 on it with pego and mid. I'd say my confidence is backed up, while you just take parting shots and run away.

You a fan of Melo, by chance?:lol

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 07:59 PM
So again, why does your logic not hold up in the regular season at all?

Also, today :lol

If we went by regular season performances the Spurs would be defending their NBAC this year. Don't be a gray.

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 08:04 PM
Also, I have a very valid excuse for this thread. I'm a born-again Christian who did not see God's light until he delivered the Lakers from evil (sans MWP) today. My prayer can be seen on the link in my sig, as proof.

I wasn't a believer till 6:45 PM EST today.

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 08:15 PM
If we went by regular season performances the Spurs would be defending their NBAC this year. Don't be a gray.

I'm not saying regular season is the end all be all, but if the match up is so severe it should hold true some in the reg season yet you think every Spurs/LA match up in the reg season is a bad one for LA.

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 08:16 PM
Fake e-stomping? I've got 550 on it with pego and mid. I'd say my confidence is backed up, while you just take parting shots and run away.

You a fan of Melo, by chance?:lol

Not parting shots, you're just dodging every thing with me. You missed out on a free $25 based on your logic because of it.

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 08:19 PM
I'm not saying regular season is the end all be all, but if the match up is so severe it should hold true some in the reg season yet you think every Spurs/LA match up in the reg season is a bad one for LA.

When did I say it was a bad matchup? Bad matchup and stupid bets are not mutually exclusive. Taking a straight up bet (w/o the 6.5 points) when the odds are against you is very dumb. If you would've played it straight you still would've won fair and square, but you were too mentally weak to give up your advantage. It happens.

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 08:21 PM
Not parting shots, you're just dodging every thing with me. You missed out on a free $25 based on your logic because of it.

I also missed out on losing at least 2 bills on Memphis and the Lakers by that logic. The $25 was well worth making you look foolish and gutless though.

Wanna rehash those threads again? Just say the word.

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 08:26 PM
Also, keep dodging the Lakers-Spurs playoff bet. It's really helping your case here.

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 08:29 PM
:lmao nice memory. You punked out and looked gutless. You clearly said the original offer was terrible. I said you can have the opposite. Then you acted like Koolaidman trying to gain the upper hand by acting like 100 was baller and I refused to do business with a Kool clone.

The logic is shit. Are you dumb for turning down a free $25, yes or no? No long response, no back peddling, just answer that one question.

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 08:31 PM
I'll brb with the post that shut your ass up the last 2 times we had this conversation

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 08:32 PM
Also, keep dodging the Lakers-Spurs playoff bet. It's really helping your case here.

Strawman. Explained why. You still can't explain your cowardice and atrocious logic.

You: "that bet is bad business. I don't do that"

Me: "I'll reverse it then. You get what you are adamant is a no brainer good bet, $25..."

You: "That's it playa loll, make it worth big spenda's time and do a hundo"

Me: "no, do $25 and defend your logic. Back up what you say, if you believe it, it's a free $25..."

You: "nahhhhhh, ain't worth my time"

Me: "egggggzachlee"

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 08:33 PM
:lmao nice memory. You punked out and looked gutless. You clearly said the original offer was terrible. I said you can have the opposite. Then you acted like Koolaidman trying to gain the upper hand by acting like 100 was baller and I refused to do business with a Kool clone.

The logic is shit. Are you dumb for turning down a free $25, yes or no? No long response, no back peddling, just answer that one question.

I'll brb with the post that shut your ass up the last 2 times we had this conversation

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 08:33 PM
Holy hell what a crock of shit this entire post is. Nevermind that you offered the original Memphis bet (with you taking the Spurs) out of anger and failed reading comprehension--we'll just leave that point alone.

The very fact that you're insinuating you would've bet anything less than a Ben (if not more) on the original bet is completely asinine, and makes you look like a liar. Hell, you just offered a $250 straight up bet right now for the Lakers game

I deny your baiting and call it a stupid bet (and a bad business decision). You countered with the most neutered, weakest bet to make it look like you had balls. Here's where it gets good and I exposed your ass:

I countered with $100 (me taking the Spurs)--the VERY same (AT LEAST) money bet you were trying to offer me before, but then cried b/c I didn't take it. What'd you do? Go on a pissypants routine with "Why not make it a million!"

Not only that, you're killing your OWN point. If $25 is the same as $100 (like you said) and you "have the balls," then why didn't you take it instead of pitching a fit?

Do you understand how stupid you looked there? You not only failed to bait me, you then backed out of the very same bet (money-wise) you originally offered me

Prove ANYTHING I just said is wrong. I dare you. I double-dare you, mothafucka.

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 08:35 PM
DD, wrong about LA today

Wrong about SA v LA even w points.

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 08:37 PM
DPG: Wanna bet on the Memphis game (no terms, but at least a Ben is what you had in mind).

Me: Not w/o the points.

DPG: OK, I have balls. I'll bet a whole $25 on them.

Me: Why not make it a $100 and just take the original bet you offered me?

DPG: :crywhy not make it a million!:cry"

I caught you with your pants down and now you're hiding behind Kool-isms to mask the fact that I called you on your bluff

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 08:38 PM
DD, wrong about LA today

Wrong about SA v LA even w points.

You're welcome to dispute anything in Post 35 with anything but more bullshit and backpedaling.

Seriously, have at it.

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 08:39 PM
I already explained why, that doesn't explain your cowardice and poor logic. Are you stupid for turning down $25 by trying to haggle for $100?

You look like the coward because I asked if you believe in what you spout by asking you to bet. You said its a bad bet (even though you say LA bullies SA) so I reverse it and give you the odds. You didn't do anything by upping it to $100. Nothing. All you did was try to look cool when $100 is nothing compared to $25. It was a neutered counter to act like you have balls and I refused because I already exposed your poor logic (if it's a good bet, it's a good bet regardless of amount and you passing up on $25 if it's truly a good bet makes you look silly)

Spursfan092120
04-22-2012, 08:40 PM

:lmao at the idea of a frontrunner who's a leader...

Leaders show up after a loss and don't slink off into the corner like a little bitch.

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 08:42 PM
Youve clearly been afraid to bet me and you hiding behind a Koolaidman counter doesn't mean much when it was free $$$$ yet you found a way to back out.

Awnser this simple truth bomb:

If it was a no brainer bet, why would you not accept the $25 version when you saw me decline the $100? Let's hear the "because I won by reverse punking you with my bad logic"

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 08:43 PM
I already explained why, that doesn't explain your cowardice and poor logic. Are you stupid for turning down $25 by trying to haggle for $100?

You look like the coward because I asked if you believe in what you spout by asking you to bet. You said its a bad bet (even though you say LA bullies SA) so I reverse it and give you the odds. You didn't do anything by upping it to $100. Nothing. All you did was try to look cool when $100 is nothing compared to $25. It was a neutered counter to act like you have balls and I refused because I already exposed your poor logic (if it's a good bet, it's a good bet regardless of amount and you passing up on $25 if it's truly a good bet makes you look silly)

Holy shit you're in damage-control mode now:lol

Why would you not accept the $100 bet when that's AT LEAST what you would've originally proposed to me?

Don't try and weasel out of this question like all the others you have by saying "I wasn't going to bet $100," b/c everybody and their mother knows you'd be full of shit.

If you had any real balls you would've taken your original offer and not countered with peanuts.

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 08:45 PM
Youve clearly been afraid to bet me and you hiding behind a Koolaidman counter doesn't mean much when it was free $$$$ yet you found a way to back out.

Awnser this simple truth bomb:

If it was a no brainer bet, why would you not accept the $25 version when you saw me decline the $100? Let's hear the "because I won by reverse pinking you with my bad logic"

Why did you not take the bet when I dropped it down to $50 for you?

Answer: b/c you knew I was right in not taking the original bet, and you didn't even feel comfortable throwing 50 on it.

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 08:46 PM
Why did you not take the bet when I dropped it down to $50 for you?

Answer: b/c you knew I was right in not taking the original bet, and you didn't even feel comfortable throwing 50 on it.

Why did you not take the original bet or the bet when I flipped it?

I explained why I didn't accept, can you :lol?

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 08:46 PM
Post 35. Notice how he's ignoring it like the plague because he can't deny anything in it.

Scoreboard.

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 08:47 PM

I explained why I didn't accept

No, you didn't. Please, let's hear a good reason for this.

Bill_Brasky
04-22-2012, 08:52 PM

Memphis owned the Spurs in the RS last year.

Also, Ginobili.

LA ain't doin shit, sorry.

DPG21920
Post 35. Notice how he's ignoring it like the plague because he can't deny anything in it.

Scoreboard.

No, you didn't. Please, let's hear a good reason for this.

:rollin

DD - Dodging Deep

DPG21920

I explained why I didn't accept, can you :lol?

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 08:54 PM
That'll help your case and make you look un-neutered.

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 09:00 PM
Who confronted whom about betting? DPG - so clearly not scared

Who dodged the initial bet? DD - didn't think it was a good bet so understandable. Can't determine his character based on that.

Who offered to reverse the bet in an effort to force the other to engage? DPG - getting more difficult to say this person was cowardly and scared.

Who turned down a 2nd bet when it's in favor of him based on his protest? DD - this one is difficult to defend even with a false bravado bet to seem like he is game knowing he was exposed.

Tell me any of that is untrue. Also please answer the question you have been dodging Neo. K, thx.

ElNono
04-22-2012, 09:02 PM
DD still trying to bait posters? :lol

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 09:04 PM
DD is poster of the month this month though - he's just wrong about LA

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 09:07 PM
Who confronted whom about betting? DPG - so clearly not scared

Who dodged the initial bet? DD - didn't think it was a good bet so understandable. Can't determine his character based on that.

Who offered to reverse the bet in an effort to force the other to engage? DPG - getting more difficult to say this person was cowardly and scared.

Who turned down a 2nd bet when it's in favor of him based on his protest? DD - this one is difficult to defend even with a false bravado bet to seem like he is game knowing he was exposed.

Tell me any of that is untrue. Also please answer the question you have been dodging Neo. K, thx.

You keep pissing into the wind but I'm holding the fan. Why didn't you take the $100 bet when that's AT LEAST what you would've originally offered? That would prove you have balls. By offering up such a pithy amount as $25, you exposed yourself for the neutered poster you've been lately.

True or False: DD has saved at least $325 by not taking your bets lately (that's including not winning the neutered bet).

You were a chickenshit. Own it. Your defiant "He's a coward b/c he didn't take a $25 bet!" schtick is the only thing you're holding onto, and it looks just sad--especially since I have $550 in the pot right now.:lmao

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 09:14 PM
You keep pissing into the wind but I'm holding the fan. Why didn't you take the $100 bet when that's AT LEAST what you would've originally offered? That would prove you have balls. By offering up such a pithy amount as $25, you exposed yourself for the neutered poster you've been lately.

True or False: DD has saved at least $325 by not taking your bets lately (that's including not winning the neutered bet).

You were a chickenshit. Own it. Your defiant "He's a coward b/c he didn't take a $25 bet!" schtick is the only thing you're holding onto, and it looks just sad--especially since I have $550 in the pot right now.:lmao

:lmao the audacity of you to call me a coward when I've been the biggest bettor on the site and backed up my logic win or lose. That's like Koolaidman calling someone else a welsher.

You would have lost the LA bet even with points. You punked out even when you whined and said the bet was dumb so I reversed it and you would have lost today. I can see why you're scared tbh...

What proves I have balls is that I offered you a bet (which I knew based on your posturing that you don't believe in you wouldn't accept), after you :cry about how it was dumb I reversed it (again based on YOUR posturing) and you still declined. The fact after all those FACTS you tried to save face by offering $100 is irrelevant because you still look quite scared and silly for not accepting a free $25 (which you still can't explain tbh....)

Let's ask a third party, maybe Tyson (who doesn't like me) and settle it, deal? I'll live with his ruling, will you?

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 09:24 PM
What proves I have balls is that I offered you a bet (which I knew based on your posturing that you don't believe in you wouldn't accept), after you :cry about how it was dumb I reversed it (again based on YOUR posturing) and you still declined. The fact after all those FACTS you tried to save face by offering $100 is irrelevant because you still look quite scared and silly for not accepting a free $25 (which you still can't explain tbh....)

Let's ask a third party, maybe Tyson (who doesn't like me) and settle it, deal? I'll live with his ruling, will you?

So... lemme get this straight, you're saying you have balls b/c:

1. You offered a bet (that would've been at least $100) that was clearly in your favor. I declined, b/c the odds were against me a great deal.

2. You offered the reverse bet at 1/4th (and that's being kind) of the original value to prove you had balls.

3. I counter with the original bet (but reversed), and you pitch a fit. So now I'm a coward for not losing at least $325, but you're not one b/c you were willing to lay $25 on the line?:lmao

The results of the games you originally wanted to bet with me would've had you up $350 (at least). You're bitter b/c this is your only defense.

Lost in all this is that you're still too afraid to take an LA-SA bet (for real money), even though SA clobbered LA twice and the Lakers will be w/o Ron (most likely).

I have an even better idea...instead of a 3rd party judge right now, let's have mono do a radio show soon and I'll wipe the walls with you over the air about this?

Deal?

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 09:35 PM
No. You were exposed, El Nono laughed at you and I'll decide when we bet because you've backed out so many times I've lost count. Your counter now is to offer a bet I admittedly said I'm iffy on? The only difference is I don't fake posture and back out of things.

Again, there is no explanation of why you wouldn't accept the reversed bet for $25 when you saw me decline the $100. None. You know why? Because you don't want to type the reason. It's ok, you know I <3 you, just let this one go...

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 09:36 PM
Also please provide any link to where I said the original bet wa $100? You keep harping on that as a central point in your argument but the only tangible fact is I offered the reverse of $25.

I don't want hypothetical questions, just a link.

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 09:45 PM
Also please provide any link to where I said the original bet wa $100? You keep harping on that as a central point in your argument but the only tangible fact is I offered the reverse of $25.

I don't want hypothetical questions, just a link.

Oh, so what were you going to bet me originally, DPG? You've made 2 separate $500 bets on this site, and offered to bet $250 on the last Spurs-Lakers game--$250, against a team that is a worse matchup than an Allen-less Memphis team.

Are we to believe that you'd suddenly lowball on a bet that was clearly in your favor? Is that what you're trying to sell now?

You called me out for not taking your original bet, but then you turn around and bet peanuts to try and make it look like you have a sac. When I countered with a real amount, you backed away and suddenly didn't feel so brave.

So you tell me...does a guy who has $550 in the pot right now (ask mid and pego) afraid of taking a $25 bet, or did he just want to expose you for the gutless wonder you were, by not taking the original bet and (dollar amount--AT LEAST)?

Was I also scared to take it when I lowered it to $50 for you?

For those interested in reading the original threads with these bet proposals, please let me know. It's all down in black and white and you can see for yourselves.