View Full Version : Thank you Lakers!

SpurinDallas
04-22-2012, 05:44 PM
For beating OKC.

Now, you can continue to kiss my silver and black ass. :flag:

timvp
04-22-2012, 05:45 PM
Well said.

Lakers can clinch the three seed just by beating Sacramento in their last game.

The Spurs can clinch the one seed by winning two of their final four games.

Dallas can't fall to the eighth seed.

Everything is lining up pretty well for S.A. so far :tu

Mugen
04-22-2012, 05:47 PM
Thank the baby jesus for fluke ass wins. GG Lakers.

Spurs Brazil
04-22-2012, 05:48 PM
Ftl.

MarHill
Thanks Kobe Bryant...that's first time I have ever written that as a Spurs fan. The Spurs need to take care of business tonight and tomorrow night to get that #1 seed. Nobody, even the most dieheard Spurs fans (like myself) would have though that scenario would be possible this season. Go Spurs Go!!

foodie2
Ftl

vander
Bynum -18
Hill +27
:wow

timtonymanu
Brb. Need to shower, tbh.

justinandimcool
04-22-2012, 05:49 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/fyo0om.jpg

JustinJDW
Well said.

Everything is lining up pretty well for S.A. so far :tuFucking awesome.

ffadicted
Sexy as fuck

acoelho1
04-22-2012, 05:51 PM
This means the Grizz in the 2nd round, a tougher team than the Lakers. I guess it will be payback time. As a side note, Miami is down 10 to Houston. I still expect them to reach the finals over the Bulls so we will have home court on them as well.

timtonymanu
04-22-2012, 05:52 PM
Well said.

YES!!!

Hopefully Houston beats Miami today too.

siraulo23
04-22-2012, 05:52 PM
Well said.

nice

TE
04-22-2012, 05:53 PM
I know it sounds like a stretch but I want the Spurs draw the Grizzlies in the second round. Revenge is a sweet motherf*cker.

timvp
04-22-2012, 05:53 PM
This means the Grizz in the 2nd round, a tougher team than the Lakers.Meh, if the Spurs can't beat the Grizzlies with a 60% Zach Randolph, they don't deserve to go to the WCF. Anyways, I think the Clippers will beat them, tbh.

As a side note, Miami is down 10 to Houston. I still expect them to reach the finals over the Bulls so we will have home court on them as well.

If the Heat lose, the Spurs can clinch HCA over Miami by winning two of the final four games.

So if the Spurs take care of these two home games, they'll have HCA over everyone but the Bulls.

capek
04-22-2012, 05:54 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/fyo0om.jpg

:lol

I can't believe the Lakers came back in this game. This worked out great for us. Win the next two and rest rest rest.

timvp
04-22-2012, 05:55 PM
Speaking of the Bulls, their game @IND won't be easy. The Pacers hate the Bulls and will probably go all out in that game. The Bulls will have the East HCA all but wrapped up so they may not go all out.

So if the Spurs go 4-0, I'd give them about a 50% chance of landing HCA throughout.

timtonymanu
04-22-2012, 05:56 PM
I know it sounds like a stretch but I want the Spurs draw the Grizzlies in the second round. Revenge is a sweet motherf*cker.

Tbh, I would love Phoenix in the first round for the sweep. Memphis in the 2nd round for last year. And if we get lucky, Lakers in the WCF for 08. And if we get even more lucky, beat the shit out of the East and hoist #5.

justinandimcool
04-22-2012, 05:56 PM
the Clippers concern me more than the Grizzlies. i simply did not like the way we played them last game, and it took a Gary Neal miracle to beat them before that. i think we still beat them, but it might go 7.

a Jazz series would be hilarious. we should win every game by 15.

bklynspursfan
04-22-2012, 05:57 PM
Meh, if the Spurs can't beat the Grizzlies with a 60% Zach Randolph, they don't deserve to go to the WCF. Anyways, I think the Clippers will beat them, tbh.

If the Heat lose, the Spurs can clinch HCA over Miami by winning two of the final four games.

So if the Spurs take care of these two home games, they'll have HCA over everyone but the Bulls.

I'm not even concerned with Memphis. That's not a knock on them. It's just I know TP will play better and Diaw/Splitter are going to help a ton.

The Spurs will not lose to them 2x in a row. I can say that pretty confidently

Sense
04-22-2012, 05:58 PM
So they took it to 2 overtimes, player for OKC is injured.. player for LAL is suspended.

This turned out great... and no that's not me being glad someone got knocked out by an elbow, but it is what it is.

bklynspursfan
04-22-2012, 05:59 PM
Tbh, I would love Phoenix in the first round for the sweep. Memphis in the 2nd round for last year. And if we get lucky, Lakers in the WCF for 08. And if we get even more lucky, beat the shit out of the East and hoist #5.

This. I posted this same thing in another forum (Sans the 08 Laker part)

I would be thrilled for this

Keepin' it real
I'm just afraid of the physical ass Jazz... Rooting for the Suns to beat 'em tomorrow night.

Spurs in 5. That's how scared I am.

$pursDynasty
[QUOTE=justinandimcool;5813609]http://i41.tinypic.com/fyo0om.jpg[/QUOTE
:lmao favorite part is screaming Ron and Harden on the prone body

Wardo22
04-22-2012, 06:00 PM
Win the next three and see how the Bulls @ Pacers game on Wednesday turns out. If the Pacers win, do the Spurs play starters on Thursday for HCA all the way through the Finals?

Mugen
04-22-2012, 06:00 PM
Speaking of the Bulls, their game @IND won't be easy. The Pacers hate the Bulls and will probably go all out in that game. The Bulls will have the East HCA all but wrapped up so they may not go all out.

So if the Spurs go 4-0, I'd give them about a 50% chance of landing HCA throughout.

Under zero circumstance should the Spurs play any of the Big 3 against the Warriors. Zero.

Not even a second. Not after last year.

That said, they've got a good chance of winning @ GSW even with their C squad.

Mugen
04-22-2012, 06:01 PM
Honestly, if the Spurs win these next two home games. The Big 3 shouldnt even make the road trip to PHX/GS.

Who cares about rust when they're playing either Utah or Phoenix.

jon123spurs
04-22-2012, 06:02 PM
If we do get Utah in 1st round I say its a easy sweep.

justinandimcool
04-22-2012, 06:04 PM
Even if Utah's bigs go off our guards would murder theirs. It won't even be close. At least Phoenix has shooters that could get hot. We destroy both IMO.

We destroy Memphis if we see them. Clippers would take us 6 or 7 just because they're so complete size-wise.

Guys, it's really falling into place. Just stay healthy. All we gotta worry about is the East. Go Pacers!

acoelho1
04-22-2012, 06:06 PM
Meh, if the Spurs can't beat the Grizzlies with a 60% Zach Randolph, they don't deserve to go to the WCF. Anyways, I think the Clippers will beat them, tbh.

Not sure where you get the 60% figure, especially after their 1st round series with the Clippers so he should be ready to go by the time they reach the Spurs. The Grizz are a very tough team and have been playing solid ball as of late. Sure, I think we are completely different team than last year and I expect the Spurs to come out on top. The Clips have no chance in my opinion but we'll see.

SpurinDallas
04-22-2012, 06:07 PM
Honestly, if the Spurs win these next two home games. The Big 3 shouldnt even make the road trip to PHX/GS.

Agree. I don't care if we have to suit up a ball boy. Under zero circumstances should any of the Big 3 travel West if we win tonight and tomorrow.

Legacy
04-22-2012, 06:20 PM
All have been congratulated already. LULZ. :toast

100%duncan
04-22-2012, 07:40 PM
Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_

LkrFan
04-22-2012, 08:58 PM
For beating OKC.

Now, you can continue to kiss my silver and black ass. :flag:

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Spurtacus
04-22-2012, 09:26 PM
I felt so dirty wanting the Lakers to win today.

Yuixafun
04-22-2012, 09:33 PM
That game was a boon for the Spurs chances of winning it all.

The top two threats of the Spurs coming out of the West walk away from this game damaged.

Sure the Lakers won, but who knows the extent of the repercussions for MWP actions. Given his history the penalty will be harsh I reckon.

It also makes the Lakers the villians, which I don't think they can live up too, not Gasol, not Bynum, not Kobe... so playing with a cloud over them and down a strong player.

And the Thunder, just got exposed to what I thought all along, they aren't seasoned enough to win it all. Too young, too inexperienced, too fragile.

It reminds me of the a fight on the undercard of Manny Paquiao's fight with Shane Mosley... Wilfredo Vasquez Jr was undefeated fighting against faded former champion Arce... The skill and youth of WVJ was winning early, but in the later rounds, Arce had a deeper place he could go too, he turned the fight and the end stopped the young pup.

I see that same dynamic with the Thunder Vs Spurs.

Thunder will never close out the Spurs in a series this year.

Rapper
04-22-2012, 10:33 PM
Well said.

:whine

TampaDude
04-23-2012, 01:05 AM

Agreed. If we beat Portland on Monday night, we clinch the West, and Pop should leave the Big 3 at home and just take the bench to PHX and GS. :toast

IronMaxipad
04-23-2012, 02:48 AM
It reminds me of the a fight on the undercard of Manny Paquiao's fight with Shane Mosley... Wilfredo Vasquez Jr was undefeated fighting against faded former champion Arce... The skill and youth of WVJ was winning early, but in the later rounds, Arce had a deeper place he could go too, he turned the fight and the end stopped the young pup.

I see that same dynamic with the Thunder Vs Spurs.

Thunder will never close out the Spurs in a series this year.

That was a great fucking fight. :toast

c53ETqTCLKA

TOSB Arce crushing the hearts of Puerto rican fans :lol

KaiRMD1
04-23-2012, 09:25 AM

My sentiments exactly, a playoff run of revenge but if we can sweep the heat, that will be like another slap in the face of Lebron........but not likely or necessary either.

therealtruth
04-23-2012, 02:20 PM
Agreed. If we beat Portland on Monday night, we clinch the West, and Pop should leave the Big 3 at home and just take the bench to PHX and GS. :toast

He's got to play them in the last game of the season so they don't get rusty.

Mugen
04-23-2012, 02:24 PM
He's got to play them in the last game of the season so they don't get rusty.

No.