PDA

View Full Version : Lakersground on the Artest elbow.

midnightpulp
04-22-2012, 07:03 PM
"Stupid, out of control, but not intentional. Of course the ESPN broadcasters make it out to be as intentional as the Raja Bell clothesline. Well actually, they all tried to make Bell justified in that blatant act."

- vkewalra

"(bleep) mike breen and (bleep) anyone who says it wasn't an accident you're all a bunch of prima donnas."

- McSassy

"Why was Harding walking up under him? I think MWP elbow was more of a get the hell of me elbow but wasn't trying to elbow him in the head. He'll be suspended for at least 2 games. Harding tried to draw a foul but got knocked the F**K out instead!!"

- AJLakerfan

"That sugarwalls mouth commentator Breen is not helping one bit by his biased commentating. Instead of a 1 or 2 game suspension, he's can get him suspended for the rest of the year."

- bodyrock

"It was wrong of Artest but why was Harden draped all over him after his made basket? His arm was all over/pushing Artest well after he didn't have the ball any more.

The announcers were going a bit overboard in my opinion about how terrible it was. Too bad it happened on National TV.

I hope Harden is ok. But I think he should get some of the blame for what happened.

We've had Ron Artest back...we got him. The good and the bad."

- Kobe_luver

"Completely agree If you watch the game at normal pace you can tell it is an accident."

- KB#8#24

And I'm not even on page 3 yet in what is a 12 page thread.

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=144584&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=50

NRHector
04-22-2012, 07:05 PM
bunch of dumb idiots

midnightpulp
04-22-2012, 07:07 PM
"don't think it was an accident, but i also dont think he meant to hit him square in the face.....looks to me like he was tryna clear space and/or given him a subtle lil elbow, as opposed to knockin him out."

Since when does a person wind up when throwing a "subtle lil elbow?"

:lol Lakersground

jestersmash
04-22-2012, 07:09 PM
Lakersground is a breeding ground for room temperature IQ sociopaths.

DJB
04-22-2012, 07:09 PM
:rolleyes Pretty expected. Fans usually stick up for their players, even if that player is Ron Tardtest.

VBM
04-22-2012, 07:10 PM
Kobe_luver

I hope this is a chick. No self-respecting dude would have this screenname

Venti Quattro
04-22-2012, 07:12 PM
Fans will try to stick to their players, and it is no different case with Moron Artest.

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 07:13 PM
Not in that case. LG is basically a good way to keep tabs on the worlds dumbest people.

DJB
04-22-2012, 07:20 PM
Fans will try to stick to their players, and it is no different case with Moron Artest.

What are you my fucking parrot?

Venti Quattro
04-22-2012, 07:22 PM
What are you my fucking parrot?

Shut the fuck up grey spurfan.

lurker
04-22-2012, 07:24 PM
I'm surprised they aren't claiming that Harden's head attacked Ron's elbow.

Bynumite
I still remember spurfan saying the same things when Bowen kung fu kicked the white dude with the funny name: "Unintentional :cry"

DJB
Shut the fuck up grey spurfan.

You know what colors make grey my friend? Uh huh.

Venti Quattro
04-22-2012, 07:25 PM
I still remember spurfan saying the same thing when Bowen kung fu kicked the white dude with the funny name: "Unintentional :cry"

Or when he plants a foot under a shooter. It's unintentional. :cry

Bynumite
04-22-2012, 07:28 PM
Or when he plants a foot under a shooter. It's unintentional. :cry

Or when he wears a bow tie like a huge fag:

spurfan: "Unintentional :cry"

midnightpulp
04-22-2012, 07:29 PM
I still remember spurfan saying the same things when Bowen kung fu kicked the white dude with the funny name: "Unintentional :cry"

Link?

pass1st
04-22-2012, 07:33 PM
Peace did win us the game :tu

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 07:35 PM
"Stupid, out of control, but not intentional. Of course the ESPN broadcasters make it out to be as intentional as the Raja Bell clothesline. Well actually, they all tried to make Bell justified in that blatant act."

- vkewalra

"(bleep) mike breen and (bleep) anyone who says it wasn't an accident you're all a bunch of prima donnas."

- McSassy

"Why was Harding walking up under him? I think MWP elbow was more of a get the hell of me elbow but wasn't trying to elbow him in the head. He'll be suspended for at least 2 games. Harding tried to draw a foul but got knocked the F**K out instead!!"

- AJLakerfan

"That sugarwalls mouth commentator Breen is not helping one bit by his biased commentating. Instead of a 1 or 2 game suspension, he's can get him suspended for the rest of the year."

- bodyrock

"It was wrong of Artest but why was Harden draped all over him after his made basket? His arm was all over/pushing Artest well after he didn't have the ball any more.

The announcers were going a bit overboard in my opinion about how terrible it was. Too bad it happened on National TV.

I hope Harden is ok. But I think he should get some of the blame for what happened.

We've had Ron Artest back...we got him. The good and the bad."

- Kobe_luver

"Completely agree If you watch the game at normal pace you can tell it is an accident."

- KB#8#24

And I'm not even on page 3 yet in what is a 12 page thread.

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=144584&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=50

:lmao I thought the elbow was justified and like Ivan Drago said: :If he dies...he dies"...

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 07:36 PM
He shouldn't have ran up on Artest like he did...Harding was clearly in the wrong...why did he run up on Artest...he was trying to taunt Artest...the bitch got what he had coming...no need for running up on my man like that....

Halberto
04-22-2012, 07:37 PM
nice pink name koolaid man, it identifies you for the pussy you are

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 07:40 PM
nice pink name koolaid man, it identifies you for the pussy you are

So Fucking What Cry Me A Fucking River :lol

midnightpulp
04-22-2012, 07:41 PM
Peace did win us the game :tu

That's what I like to hear! Some fuckin' honesty. Hell, I even respect when the Naruto fuck celebrates shit like Bynum taking out Barea. At least he has the balls to broadcast his classlessness and doesn't care what anybody thinks. What I find pathetic is when dipshit homers (like those on LG) invent absurd excuses that defy reality in an attempt to exonerate Artest and justify his behavior.

midnightpulp
04-22-2012, 07:44 PM
He shouldn't have ran up on Artest like he did...Harding was clearly in the wrong...why did he run up on Artest...he was trying to taunt Artest...the bitch got what he had coming...no need for running up on my man like that....

Look who finally shows up.

How'd you like that beatdown on Friday?

From "B-30" to "B-2," bitch.

pass1st
04-22-2012, 07:45 PM
That's what I like to hear! Some fuckin' honesty. Hell, I even respect when the Naruto fuck celebrates shit like Bynum taking out Barea. At least he has the balls to broadcast his classlessness and doesn't care what anybody thinks. What I find pathetic is when dipshit homers (like those on LG) invent absurd excuses that defy reality in an attempt to exonerate Artest and justify his behavior.

Well, Peace achieved something at least. Bynum was just angry

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 07:49 PM
Look who finally shows up.

How'd you like that beatdown on Friday?

From "B-30" to "B-2," bitch.

Kobe's first game back.....rhythm and rotation issues...Kobe was jogging up the court did't break a sweat...I'm surprised though you didn't have the intelligence to tell your Spur rat fanbase to tone it down after the 60 + win season you had last year...you guys have a big surprise coming this play-offs...

In summary I'm happy we lost and I was hoping we would...maybe not a blow-out but I wanted a loss and I wanted us to lose today as well..because I'm a big believer in this Mike Brown lead team heading into the play-offs on a losing streak...I don't like the Kobe Bryant that I'm seeing...the one getting along with teammates and being friendly..I want to see the irritated, cut-throat, don't speak to me Kobe....that's the title winning Kobe...

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 07:51 PM
I tweeted Ron that his elbow could have made Harden like his teammate Cobbler and he apologized to me

lefty
04-22-2012, 07:52 PM
I tweeted Ron that his elbow could have made Harden like his teammate Cobbler and he apologized to me
screencaps please

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 07:53 PM

pump it pump it HARDER :lol

Jt.ONE
04-22-2012, 07:53 PM
I'm surprised they aren't claiming that Harden's head attacked Ron's elbow.

:downspin:

Danny.Zhu
04-22-2012, 07:54 PM
I thought I saw him get a standing ovation from Staples.

DMC
04-22-2012, 07:54 PM
They say "our God Kobe" over there. It's really scary.

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 07:56 PM
They say "our God Kobe" over there. It's really scary.

:lol I'm scared of fat fingers :lol

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 07:57 PM
Kool, you support guys making fun of Cobbler now??? No class...

midnightpulp
04-22-2012, 07:58 PM
Kobe's first game back.....rhythm and rotation issues...Kobe was jogging up the court did't break a sweat...I'm surprised though you didn't have the intelligence to tell your Spur rat fanbase to tone it down after the 60 + win season you had last year...you guys have a big surprise coming this play-offs...

In summary I'm happy we lost and I was hoping we would...maybe not a blow-out but I wanted a loss and I wanted us to lose today as well..because I'm a big believer in this Mike Brown lead team heading into the play-offs on a losing streak...I don't like the Kobe Bryant that I'm seeing...the one getting along with teammates and being friendly..I want to see the irritated, cut-throat, don't speak to me Kobe....that's the title winning Kobe...

"Rhythm and Rotation" issues :lmao

I bet you were simply thrilled at getting beatdown like that. It's why you avoided this board like the plague for 3 days until a Lakers win (surprise, surprise).

And no, you weren't busy with pussy or anything else. Your bitchass was sitting inches from the TV on Friday hoping against hope the Lakers would win so you could come in here and spew the retarded shit you're known for.

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 07:58 PM
Kool, you support guys making fun of Cobbler now??? No class...

Pump It Pump IT Harder :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 08:01 PM
"Rhythm and Rotation" issues :lmao

I bet you were simply thrilled at getting beatdown like that. It's why you avoided this board like the plague for 3 days until a Lakers win (surprise, surprise).

And no, you weren't busy with pussy or anything else. Your bitchass was sitting inches from the TV on Friday hoping against hope the Lakers would win so you could come in here and spew the retarded shit you're known for.

Nope I didn't watch the Spurs game and I only watched the 4th quarter of this game after my homie sent me "page"...do you see me bragging about the win? Absolutely NOT...I'm hear for one reason and that's because Ron Ron made me proud today....:toast

100%duncan
04-22-2012, 08:02 PM
classless

midnightpulp
04-22-2012, 08:03 PM
Nope I didn't watch the Spurs game and I only watched the 4th quarter of this game after my homie sent me "page"...do you see me bragging about the win? Absolutely NOT...I'm hear for one reason and that's because Ron Ron made me proud today....:toast

Sure you didn't.

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 08:04 PM
classless

so is a tattoo inked over your ass

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 08:04 PM
Sure you didn't.

:toast

fucking aye

namlook
04-22-2012, 08:07 PM
He shouldn't have ran up on Artest like he did...Harding was clearly in the wrong...why did he run up on Artest...he was trying to taunt Artest...

MWP shouldn't have swung the elbow, but yes, Harden was being a bitch getting up in his body trying to stop his celebration. Hasn't the league learned you don't mess with MWP. If you are smart you just leave him alone. I'll bet Harden doesn't try that again. :lol

whitemamba
04-22-2012, 08:07 PM
looked clean :lol:lol:lol

midnightpulp
04-22-2012, 08:10 PM
:toast

fucking aye

Well then, here's a brief recap:

http://oi43.tinypic.com/1zz0qj8.jpg

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 08:11 PM
Artest shouldn't have swung the elbow but yes, Harden was being a bitch getting up in his body trying to stop his celebration. I'll bet Harden doesn't try that again.:lol

yep..Harding was clearly instigating...Harding should have been going for the in bound pass since his team was now on offense instead of taking the pass to head up court he tries to bump Artest for celebrating his dunk and the bitch clearly got what was coming...even if you don't like Artest you have to admit there was no reason whatsoever for Harding to run underneath him like that...Harding has been thinking too much of himself lately..His ass needed that heat check...maybe it will calm him down...:lol

midnightpulp
04-22-2012, 08:11 PM
MWP shouldn't have swung the elbow, but yes, Harden was being a bitch getting up in his body trying to stop his celebration. Hasn't the league learned you don't mess with MWP. If you are smart you just leave him alone. I'll bet Harden doesn't try that again. :lol

What a fucktard.

:lol namlook
:lol Ignore Lists

desflood
04-22-2012, 08:18 PM
Harden was clearly wrong. That being said, I think you'd have to be a special kind of stupid to believe that any part of that elbow was unintentional.

namlook
04-22-2012, 08:18 PM
What a fucktard.

Yes, Harden was being a fucktard. But it's pretty damn stupid to act like a fucktard towards someone who you should know may try to rip your head off.

DrHouse
04-22-2012, 08:19 PM
You act like Spur fan isn't equally ridiculous when it comes to their own team. Fans are fans.

midnightpulp
04-22-2012, 08:23 PM
Yes, Harden was being a fucktard. But it's pretty damn stupid to act like a fucktard towards someone who you should know may try to rip your head off.

It wasn't stupid. Harden out thunk that gorilla. Artest is arguably the player who best defends Durant in the league, and Harden's instigating move just might've taken him out of the equation when the two teams meet in the 2nd round.

midnightpulp
04-22-2012, 08:24 PM
You act like Spur fan isn't equally ridiculous when it comes to their own team. Fans are fans.

Sorry, we aren't.

Everyone knows Lakers fans are the bottom of the fucktard barrel when it comes to NBA fanbases. Yourself included.

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 08:29 PM
Sorry, we aren't.

Everyone knows Lakers fans are the bottom of the fucktard barrel when it comes to NBA fanbases. Yourself included.

How can you be so passionate about others when you suffer from OCD you've nary a room to talk :lol

namlook
04-22-2012, 08:34 PM
It wasn't stupid. Harden out thunk that gorilla. Artest is arguably the player who best defends Durant in the league, and Harden's instigating move just might've taken him out of the equation when the two teams meet in the 2nd round.

Somehow I don't think so. I'm pretty sure he didn't want to take a vicious elbow to the head to get a suspension. And it could have been worse. Knowing what MWP is capable of, he could have gone Kermit Washington on him. Would Harden take being out for a year with facial reconstruction to help his team? Something like that is a realistic possibility if you mess with MWP. If Harden was as smart as you claim he is, he would have known that.

nowhereman523
04-22-2012, 08:35 PM
What do expect for a fanbase that treats a rapist as their god?

DrHouse
04-22-2012, 08:35 PM
Sorry, we aren't.

:lmao

And yes, every fanbase says the exact same thing.

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 08:37 PM
laker fan is the worst in all pro sports

Cry Me A Fucking River

midnightpulp
04-22-2012, 08:37 PM

:tu

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 08:39 PM
Kobe 5

Dallas 1

Kobe 5

Spurs 4

that's it and that's all

namlook
04-22-2012, 08:40 PM

Philadelphia fans are the worst. When Santa Claus made an appearance at an Eagles game they booed him, and threw snowballs and batteries at him.

TacoMeatJackson
04-22-2012, 08:41 PM
World Peace a bitchmade chump. Nigguh can't handle heat and if he pulled that shit on me, Ida took his dome clean off his neck, believe that.

And whats up Kool? You ready to knuckle up? Time and place nigguh. Name it.

Spursfan092120
04-22-2012, 08:43 PM

:lmao fuck you in your ass, son. So you're saying you wouldn't have been on here talking major shit if the Lakers won? Since you wanted them to lose and all.

weebo
04-22-2012, 08:43 PM
ron artest only seems to go "crazy" against guys he can take advantage of ala garnett...what happened in detroit when he tried that shit against nikka beast ben wallace... he coward and went after a fat white fuck in the stands and it took capn jack to go save his ass before those 8 mile trailer trash tossed his dead black carcass back on the court

TacoMeatJackson
04-22-2012, 08:44 PM
ron artest only seems to go "crazy" against guys he can take advantage of ala garnett...what happened in detroit when he tried that shit against nikka beast ben wallace... he coward and went after a fat white fuck in the stands and it took capn jack to go save his ass before those 8 mile trailer trash tossed his dead black carcass back on the court

Ben a hood nigguh and woulda sent Peace to the morgue.

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 08:45 PM
World Peace a bitchmade chump. Nigguh can't handle heat and if he pulled that shit on me, Ida took his dome clean off his neck, believe that.

And whats up Kool? You ready to knuckle up? Time and place nigguh. Name it.

Suck my dick...and your mama's too

TacoMeatJackson
04-22-2012, 08:49 PM
Suck my dick...and your mama's too

I aint down with fag shit like you queen ass self. But if you want a dude to suck your dick so bad I'll be happy to rip yo spine out yo back to give yo faggot ass the necessary flexibility to suck yo own dick.

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 09:02 PM
Taco Meat Jackson?

I don't get it?

Vernacular for poor dummies

Bill_Brasky
04-22-2012, 09:09 PM
Tbh I'm surprised a certain Mavs player punching a certain Spurs player in a certain area hasn't been brought up yet.

Spurtacus
04-22-2012, 09:11 PM
California earthquakes have a higher IQ than Lakers fans.

TacoMeatJackson
04-22-2012, 09:27 PM
Taco Meat Jackson?

I don't get it?

Nickname I got in the hood after beating some nigguh's face in until it looked like Taco Meat.

And if I ever catch Kool on the out and about, you can bet I'll turn that fool's face into ground beef.

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 09:43 PM
Nickname I got in the hood after beating some nigguh's face in until it looked like Taco Meat.

And if I ever catch Kool on the out and about, you can bet I'll turn that fool's face into ground beef.

actually you're going to eat my shit when you see me...keep in mind you should really enjoy yourself since I eat Buffalo meat on my Taco's :lol

LkrFan
04-22-2012, 09:52 PM
Taco Meat Jackson?

I don't get it?

:lol

GoodOdor
04-22-2012, 10:00 PM
Tbh without the NBA forum posters keeping GNSF in check, upstairs would be 100% like LG.

Hell, even with that, we still get such takes as:

"I woulden't trade jefferson for Carmelo, he won't fit!!!"

"Bowen wasn't a dirty defender!!!"

"Manu>Dirk!!!"

"Manu>Wade!!!"

Splits
04-22-2012, 10:05 PM
This reminds me of when Nancy Kerrigan threw her leg in front of Harding's goon's lead pipe. Poor Ronron, getting a bad rap for wanting to win