PDA

View Full Version : Why Artest will get multiple games

LnGrrrR
04-22-2012, 08:28 PM
He's a repeat offender. I mean, when you are a main offender in something referred to as a "brawl", you're not really known as Mr. World Peace. (Unless you change your name to it of course.)

Anyone want an ELE bet that he'll get double digit games suspended?

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 08:40 PM
He's a repeat offender. I mean, when you are a main offender in something referred to as a "brawl", you're not really known as Mr. World Peace. (Unless you change your name to it of course.)

Maybe just maybe if Boston had some hard nosed players like Ron Ron you guys wouldn't have only 1 title with the "Big 3" fucking pussies

namlook
04-22-2012, 08:42 PM
There's no way to know what the league will do in terms of number of games. Sometimes they get it right and sometimes their decisions make no sense.

baseline bum
04-22-2012, 08:47 PM
I think he gets 5 games.

LkrFan
04-22-2012, 08:49 PM

How many games did Raja Bell get for trying to take off Kobe's head? I'm guessing Ron gets 3 - tops.

Venti Quattro
04-22-2012, 08:50 PM
I think he gets 5 games.

Based on reputation.

Robz4000
04-22-2012, 08:52 PM
I think he gets 5 games.
This. If Bynum only got 5, with his being much more obviously intentional, MWP won't get more. Only reason it'll go that high is that he's a repeat offender.

manufan10
I think he gets 5 games.

That's around what I was thinking too.

Koolaid_Man
How many games did Raja Bell get for trying to take off Kobe's head? I'm guessing Ron gets 3 - tops.

It's a pussy league...they'll gp after Ron after those punks in the media cried like bitches over the hit....But the real question is why wasn't Harding trying to get back on offense..instead he was trying to run up under Ron and bump him....The media needs to highlight this...

Raja Bell was a coward he eased up on the clothesline half way through it..If he had any real balls he would tried to make Kobe really feel it...it was a pussy clothesline....in my opinion

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 08:53 PM
He'll get multiple games because he elbowed a guy in the side of the head at full speed.

manufan10
Based on reputation.

Pretty much. Without reputation it would be two games at the most, imo.

NRHector
Based on reputation.

that and if the union gets involded trying to appeal Fisher might have to say something since he's part of the union

LkrFan
04-22-2012, 08:55 PM
Maybe just maybe if Boston had some hard nosed players like Ron Ron you guys wouldn't have only 1 title with the "Big 3" fucking pussies

Pau: 2
PP/KG/RA: 1

:lol

baseline bum
04-22-2012, 08:55 PM
This. If Bynum only got 5, with his being much more obviously intentional, MWP won't get more. Only reason it'll go that high is that he's a repeat offender.

Damn, maybe 10 is reasonable since Artest's hit was worse and was just as obvious. I forgot Bynum got that much.

Venti Quattro
04-22-2012, 08:57 PM
Should be 2-3 games, 5 games tops. Stu Jackson should just eliminate the Lakers too if he's gonna suspend him 10 games.

Robz4000
04-22-2012, 09:00 PM
Damn, maybe 10 is reasonable since Artest's hit was worse and was just as obvious. I forgot Bynum got that much.
Nah, I think 5 is max, like you said. Bynum's was given out after the Lakers were bounced from the playoffs, so the league had little to lose revenue-wise. The league won't go out of their way to hurt one of the biggest markets they have. All else fails, they'll have most of his suspended games occur next season.

weebo
04-22-2012, 09:01 PM
tbh artest should be given an indefinite suspension until he goes through some kind of professional help...its one thing to play hard and dirty and another to go after someone's head...one good whack to the side of the head and harden could've been eating through a straw for the rest of his life...but this is stern were talking about and the lakers...if this were roger goodell...world peace would be joining the saints front office and coaching staff on their year long vacay

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 09:05 PM
tbh artest should be given an indefinite suspension until he goes through some kind of professional help...its one thing to play hard and dirty and another to go after someone's head...one good whack to the side of the head and harden could've been eating through a straw for the rest of his life...but this is stern were talking about and the lakers...if this were roger goodell...world peace would be joining the saints front office and coaching staff on their year long vacay

reminds of the time Karl Malone knocked David Robinson tha FUCK OUT :lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BgSB2aFRP4

Robz4000
04-22-2012, 09:06 PM

Why don't you make a thread about that? It's a pretty interesting topic that deserves it's own discussion.

weebo
04-22-2012, 09:08 PM

ya kinda like the committee knocked YOU the FUCK OUT

:lmao:lmao

Venti Quattro
04-22-2012, 09:08 PM
Arash Markazi (https://twitter.com/#!/ArashMarkazi/status/194210420943355904): Kendrick Perkins: "Metta World Peace is a good dude so I know he wouldn't try to hurt nobody."

Coming from the opposing side, must carry some weight imo. Gives me optimism about his multiple-game suspension.

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 09:12 PM
ya kinda like the committee knocked YOU the FUCK OUT

:lmao:lmao

The difference is I'm still talking shit...Robinson was on the ground convulsing:lol

weebo
04-22-2012, 09:12 PM
Coming from the opposing side, must carry some weight imo. Gives me optimism about his multiple-game suspension.

ya great dude that ron artest ....just ask his wife :lmao

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=77439

weebo
04-22-2012, 09:14 PM
The difference is I'm still talking shit...Robinson was on the ground convulsing:lol

and remember the time that robinson came back and was instrumental in making kobe cry...you memba :lmao

Venti Quattro
04-22-2012, 09:15 PM
ya great dude that ron artest ....just ask his wife :lmao

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=77439

dets in Suckramento. He's been a good citizen in LA. He got the 2011 NBA Citizenship Award (http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6431861) to prove that.

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 09:16 PM
and remember the time that robinson came back and was instrumental in making kobe cry...you memba :lmao

But he got knocked the fuck out...

That's it and that's all :lol

weebo
04-22-2012, 09:19 PM
But he got knocked the fuck out...

That's it and that's all :lol

nice pink dress babe :lmao

LkrFan
04-22-2012, 09:23 PM
That was a love tap. Peep this:

nv_4mQm9UQ4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:downspin:

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 09:24 PM
what's lost in all this is how Kobe shut WestBrook down while playing him 1 on 1....

LnGrrrR
04-22-2012, 09:26 PM
:lol 18-1
:lol patriots
:lol red sox

Still have the same amount of championships as LA in the last decade.

But yes, :lol Sox.

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 09:39 PM
That was a love tap. Peep this:

nv_4mQm9UQ4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hey Lkrfan...I can't help it but I keep watching that shit over and over and it gets funnier everytime...notice the Laker fan at the .12 sec mark...Jump up when Artest knocks him the fuck out...I bet that would have been awesome to see up close...:lol

Halberto
04-22-2012, 09:54 PM
He'll get multiple games. David Stern is no idiot and won't buy the "accident" talk. Harden had his side pressed against MWP before and during the elbow throwing.

LkrFan
04-22-2012, 10:02 PM
Hey Lkrfan...I can't help it but I keep watching that shit over and over and it gets funnier everytime...notice the Laker fan at the .12 sec mark...Jump up when Artest knocks him the fuck out...I bet that would have been awesome to see up close...:lol

If Harden hadn't talked so much shit during the previous game, I'd feel bad for him. Well, not really.

If I was at the game, I probably would have :lmao if I saw it as the drama unfolded. :lol

Killakobe81
04-22-2012, 10:08 PM
I think 2 games is fair. In slow-mo looks intentional in real speed ... incidental. when you factor he was thrown out of that game early 2.5 games plus a substantial fine, makes sense, But the NBA hardly does ...

weebo
04-22-2012, 10:11 PM
I think 2 games is fair. In slow-mo looks intentional in real speed ... incidental. when you factor he was thrown out of that game early 2.5 games plus a substantial fine, makes sense, But the NBA hardly does ...

:lmao

HarlemHo 37
04-22-2012, 10:14 PM
The NBA needs to lay down the gauntlet on Metta for his hit on Mr. T. If Torres of the Coyotes got 25 for laying out Hossa of the Blackhawks, which was deemed intentional, then the NBA front office needs to step up to the plate and atleast hand out a 10 game suspension, tbh.

baseline bum
04-22-2012, 10:15 PM

:rollin

I know your ass lives in Texas and can't get a hold of that good Cali weed, so where the fuck did that analysis come from? LOL @ Artest cocking back not being intentional.

Banzai
04-22-2012, 10:15 PM
Wouldn't the suspension begin the next 3 games and into the playoffs?

Trainwreck2100
04-22-2012, 10:18 PM
Wouldn't the suspension begin the next 3 games and into the playoffs?

the lakers have 1 game in the season left

Banzai
04-22-2012, 10:23 PM
the lakers have 1 game in the season left

Oh lol..but anyways would his suspension begin now and into the post season?

Killakobe81
04-22-2012, 10:23 PM

I know your ass lives in Texas and can't get a hold of that good Cali weed, so where the fuck did that analysis come from? LOL @ Artest cocking back not being intentional.

Read that again my Bruin, brother ... where did I say it was unintentional?
That weed must be good. :lol
Let me take it further, how does anyone KNOW it WAS intentional? He says it wasnt all we can say is what we see, no one except Artest and GOD knows the truth.

But what I said ... in normal speed it looked incidental, a part of his celebration ...in slow-mo looks intentional.

Trainwreck2100
04-22-2012, 10:25 PM
Oh lol..but anyways would his suspension begin now and into the post season?

probably

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 10:26 PM
The NBA needs to lay down the gauntlet on Metta for his hit on Mr. T. If Torres of the Coyotes got 25 for laying out Hossa of the Blackhawks, which was deemed intentional, then the NBA front office needs to step up to the plate and atleast hand out a 10 game suspension, tbh.

If harden itsn't at least fined 10k for instigating this whole fucking thing I will be very disappointed ( as per the usual) in the league

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 10:28 PM
Read that again my Bruin, brother ... where did I say it was unintentional?
That weed must be good. :lol
Let me take it further, how does anyone KNOW it WAS intentional? He says it wasnt all we can say is what we see, no one except Artest and GOD knows the truth.

But what I said ... in normal speed it looked incidental, a part of his celebration ...in slow-mo looks intentional.

If it's looks incidental where do you get off saying he deserves 2 games...I say just let the shit ride...he was kicked out that should be good enough...especially since he was baited into the altercation

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 10:30 PM
If Harden hadn't talked so much shit during the previous game, I'd feel bad for him. Well, not really.

If I was at the game, I probably would have :lmao if I saw it as the drama unfolded. :lol

I like Harden's game but that nigga deserved to get cold cocked...he been talking mad shit the whole game and then run up Artest like he some kind of real nigga..He got what was coming IMO...I bet his ass won't run up on Ron Ron like that again :lol

Killakobe81
04-22-2012, 10:30 PM
If it's looks incidental where do you get off saying he deserves 2 games...I say just let the shit ride...he was kicked out that should be good enough...especially since he was baited into the altercation

I would hope that the NBA would look at it both ways. IF they just use slow-mo 5 games minimum is what he is probably facing ...

I think if you factor both live speed and slow-mo 2.5 splits the difference ...

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 10:34 PM
I would hope that the NBA would lok at it both ways. IF they just use slow-mo 5 games minimum is what he is probably facing ...

I don't agree with the 5 but fair enough explanation...

Suspension or not I'm glad Ron cocked that nigga...we may face them again and they will be on notice ain't no fucking punks repping that Purp-n-Yellow

Killakobe81
04-22-2012, 10:37 PM
Harden and OKC getting way too cocky lately ...

silverblk mystix
04-22-2012, 10:42 PM
He should be suspended for the rest of this season including playoffs.

He should not be allowed to even be on a team next season....

after that...it depends what kind of help he gets.

Killakobe81
04-22-2012, 10:48 PM
He should be suspended for the rest of this season including playoffs.

He should not be allowed to even be on a team next season....

after that...it depends what kind of help he gets.

quit being soft ...

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 10:49 PM
If Blair cold cocked Kobe like that Laker fans would be screaming for the death penalty.

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 10:51 PM
If Blair cold cocked Kobe like that Laker fans would be screaming for the death penalty.

Kobe would've got right up and kept playing though.

He's tough like that.

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 10:57 PM

Actually Raja Bell was getting death threats from gang members when he clotheslined Kobe...He was scared to come to LA for awhile...I think the FBI even started investigating... just saying I would avoid trying to make a move like that on Kobe...it could have very bad consequences :lol

DPG21920
04-22-2012, 11:09 PM
Ya, like getting half :lol

Dunc n Dave
04-22-2012, 11:10 PM
Kobe would've got right up and kept playing though.

He's tough like that.

yeah, and media would be sure to let us know every game that the elbow he took caused him to play through a busted spleen, a fractured ear drum, and 3fractured fingers, and what a "warrior" he is for playing through all of the above....:rolleyes

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 11:17 PM
yeah, and media would be sure to let us know every game that the elbow he took caused him to play through a busted spleen, a fractured ear drum, and 3fractured fingers, and what a "warrior" he is for playing through all of the above....:rolleyes

u mad?

LnGrrrR
04-22-2012, 11:28 PM
quit being soft ...

That's not being soft. An elbow to the side of the head is vicious and dangerous. And incidental? Cmon now.

If it's, say, Ray Allen throwing this elbow? 2 games or so. But Artest? The NBA has to come down hard. Otherwise, you'll get more punks like Bynum thinking they can hand out concussions at the measly cost of 2 games.

Koolaid_Man
04-22-2012, 11:31 PM
That's not being soft. An elbow to the side of the head is vicious and dangerous. And incidental? Cmon now.

If it's, say, Ray Allen throwing this elbow? 2 games or so. But Artest? The NBA has to come down hard. Otherwise, you'll get more punks like Bynum thinking they can hand out concussions at the measly cost of 2 games.

wah wah wah....your pussy bleeding :lol

Killakobe81
04-22-2012, 11:32 PM

What is with you and Baseline? I said in normal speed it looked incidental. Watch the ESPN highlights at normal speed I thought it was just him doung his "King Kong" (beating his chest) and Harden just got caught ... In slow-mo it looks intentional ...I said that MULTIPLE times.

Why are you getting hung up on the first part?

Jacob1983
04-22-2012, 11:33 PM
He should get 1 game and a 25K fine and that should be the end of it. However, he won't because David Stern is a dictator.

LMAO @ Bruce Bowen saying that he wasn't a dirty player and that this move by Ron Artest erases all of the progress he made with his behavior in the NBA. What a hypocrite. Wasn't Bruce Bowen famous for sticking his feet underneath the feet of shooters when they would come back down after a jump shot?

Mugen
04-22-2012, 11:33 PM
I would hope that the NBA would look at it both ways. IF they just use slow-mo 5 games minimum is what he is probably facing ...

:lmao The whole point of slo-mo is to get the call right.

Killakobe81
04-22-2012, 11:35 PM
and being suspened the rest of the season is excessive, KG has done some silly stuff I never once wished him a suspension.

Steve smith said EXACTLY what I said on NBATV ... (paraphrasing) "at first I thought it was part of his celebration ...but after seeing the replay it doesnt look good for the Lakers, Artest or James Harden ...artest will probably miss a couple games" ...

What is so hard to understand about that?!

Killakobe81
04-22-2012, 11:37 PM
:lmao The whole point of slo-mo is to get the call right.

Dont disagree. But you have to take the play in context ...plus Artest wasnt even looking at Harden. Personally if it is more than 2 Im OK with it. It wont be a complete farce like the Diaw/Amare suspensions ...

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 11:39 PM
Killa, come on...

LnGrrrR
04-22-2012, 11:40 PM
What is with you and Baseline? I said in normal speed it looked incidental. Watch the ESPN highlights at normal speed I thought it was just him doung his "King Kong" (beating his chest) and Harden just got caught ... In slow-mo it looks intentional ...I said that MULTIPLE times.

Why are you getting hung up on the first part?

1) It wasn't incidental, or at the least, not nearly enough. If that as "incidental", every player who wants to injure someone will just look to the side for a moment and then swing.

2) Just beating his chest? Killa, you don't wind up your elbow to the point that your fist goes behind your head when you try to beat your chest.

http://oi39.tinypic.com/2rylq1e.jpg

Now let's look at it realtime.

so3TR0bcx9k

First off, he's got a good view of the court when he lands and turns around. Second, his arm brushes up against Harden before he reaches back and swings, so he knows the guy is there. Then, he connects with the elbow.

If he were contrite, wouldn't he have stopped and checked the guy out? Nope, just continues to run up the court.

Keep watching the youtube and see the full slomo replay. He needs to be out for at least 10 games.

Pelicans78
04-22-2012, 11:40 PM
He deserves 10 games IMO.

ginobili's bald spot
04-22-2012, 11:41 PM
I think he gets 5 games.

5 games sounds about right.

nowhereman523
04-22-2012, 11:42 PM
10-15 games sounds right

LnGrrrR
04-22-2012, 11:43 PM
and being suspened the rest of the season is excessive, KG has done some silly stuff I never once wished him a suspension.

Steve smith said EXACTLY what I said on NBATV ... (paraphrasing) "at first I thought it was part of his celebration ...but after seeing the replay it doesnt look good for the Lakers, Artest or James Harden ...artest will probably miss a couple games" ...

What is so hard to understand about that?!

If you're relying on Screaming A Smith to argue your case, you might as well concede.

And all these fools saying "1 game" are stupid as hell. Are you not aware of all the huge problems with concussions going on in the NFL? The NHL? Are NBA players immune to concussions?

DeadlyDynasty
04-22-2012, 11:43 PM
He deserves 10 games IMO.

10 games is perfect. He'll miss the Sacto game, then the lakers can dick around with Denver for 7 games to milk the suspension. That'll leave only the first 2 games of the WCSF, where the Lakers will be on the road and underdogs anyway.

It's perfect.

Mugen
04-22-2012, 11:44 PM
Dont disagree. But you have to take the play in context ...plus Artest wasnt even looking at Harden. Personally if it is more than 2 Im OK with it. It wont be a complete farce like the Diaw/Amare suspensions ...

Not sure how much context you need to an intentional elbow to the back of the head, Killa.

FWIW, i think he gets 3-5 games.

and rascal upstairs said that hit wouldn't have even knocked him down. :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

100%duncan
04-22-2012, 11:45 PM
I'm guessing around 5-8, but I hope he gets 10. I feel bad for Mr.Beard tbh.

Killakobe81
04-22-2012, 11:46 PM
1. IS that NOT what I said?
2. In slow-mo it looks like he deserves 5 games.
3. WHEN I SAW IT LIVE I THOUGHT IT WAS INCIDENTAL. How in the fuck are you guys gonna get hung up on what I SAW when I saw it in LIVE SPEED?
4. Again, In Slow-mo I SAW the wind-up ...what was the point of imbedding the you-tube? I have seen it 10x on NBA TV and ESPN since ... Lngrrr?!
5. I just said if they give more than 2 Im OK with it ...I justsaid I hope they take the game context in to consideration and dont just assume the worst. But if they do, I wont be mad.

LOL yall ready to lynch Artest but jumping on me, even though I said it did look INTENTIONAL in slow-mo ...MULTIPLE times.

Mugen
04-22-2012, 11:46 PM
I would not only have gotten up I would not have even fallen down.

:rollin:lmao:rollin

ginobili's bald spot
04-22-2012, 11:47 PM
I agree with whatever the classy spurs fans say.

Killakobe81
04-22-2012, 11:48 PM
If you're relying on Screaming A Smith to argue your case, you might as well concede.

And all these fools saying "1 game" are stupid as hell. Are you not aware of all the huge problems with concussions going on in the NFL? The NHL? Are NBA players immune to concussions?

Lngrr. You my dude. Steve smith is a former Hawk and Spur player that works for NBA TV. SAS (Stephen a. Smith) works for ESPN and he said it was DEFINITELY intentional for the record ... but nice try. :lol

Mugen
04-22-2012, 11:49 PM
it looks pretty bad in real time too, tbh. doesn't look too "incidental" unless your cobbler and a bunch of people are standing in your way.

Killakobe81
04-22-2012, 11:50 PM
And I know some people think all black dudes look alike, and they have the same name ... but how do you confuse Steve Smith with Stephen A smith?! :rollin

100%duncan
04-22-2012, 11:51 PM
1. IS that NOT what I said?
2. In slow-mo it looks like he deserves 5 games.
3. WHEN I SAW IT LIVE I THOUGHT IT WAS INCIDENTAL. How in the fuck are you guys gonna get hung up on what I SAW when I saw it in LIVE SPEED?
4. Again, In Slow-mo I SAW the wind-up ...what was the point of imbedding the you-tube? I have seen it 10x on NBA TV and ESPN since ... Lngrrr?!
5. I just said if they give more than 2 Im OK with it ...I justsaid I hope they take the game context in to consideration and dont just assume the worst. But if they do, I wont be mad.

LOL yall ready to lynch Artest but jumping on me, even though I said it did look INTENTIONAL in slow-mo ...MULTIPLE times.

Calm Down. Temper brah. :toast

Killakobe81
04-22-2012, 11:57 PM
Calm Down. Temper brah. :toast

Not mad, Lngrr one of the coolest on here.
Just dont like being misquoted ...

cheguevara
04-23-2012, 12:01 AM
if harden misses the rest of reg season Ronron is done for the year.

if not, 5-10 games

DeadlyDynasty
04-23-2012, 12:01 AM
if harden misses the rest of reg season Ronron is done for the year.

if not, 5-10 games

Thanks, Adande:tu

HarlemHo 37
04-23-2012, 12:07 AM
I don't care if it was intentional, unintentional or oops, I meant to hit him, just not that had. He's getting 10 games minimum tbh.

LkrFan
04-23-2012, 12:14 AM

Blair doesn't have the balls to do it in the first place. Kobe fought (literally) with Shaq. You think he afraid of Blair? :lol

LnGrrrR
04-23-2012, 12:16 AM

And when I was 5, I thought Santa was real. That doesn't mean he is.

When you watch it again in live speed, do you still think it was incidental?

So do you think it was intentional or not? You said it looked intentional in slo-mo, incidental live. Obviously, only one of those is true. Which do you think it is?

LnGrrrR
04-23-2012, 12:17 AM
Not mad, Lngrr one of the coolest on here.
Just dont like being misquoted ...

Understood Killa, but I'm just amazed at all the people downplaying this.

LnGrrrR
04-23-2012, 12:18 AM
And I know some people think all black dudes look alike, and they have the same name ... but how do you confuse Steve Smith with Stephen A smith?! :rollin

:lol I misread that. The youtube I linked to said it had comments from Screamin A Smith, so my brain fluxed it up.

LnGrrrR
04-23-2012, 12:20 AM
Lngrr. You my dude. Steve smith is a former Hawk and Spur player that works for NBA TV. SAS (Stephen a. Smith) works for ESPN and he said it was DEFINITELY intentional for the record ... but nice try. :lol

Shit, I'm siding with Screaming A? Maybe I AM wrong. :lmao

LkrFan
04-23-2012, 12:21 AM

xellos88330
04-23-2012, 12:52 AM
Harden getting to his spot for a quick inbounds play. He has a right to be there. World Peace unfortunately can be a violent transition.

Cry Havoc
04-23-2012, 01:20 AM
:lmao @ killakobe81 going all in with homerism in this thread. :lol

Cry Havoc
04-23-2012, 01:22 AM
MWP should be sat for 5 games + however many games Harden misses, minimum. What if Harden isn't right for the entire playoffs and MWP is playing most of the 1st round? That's acceptable?

namlook
04-23-2012, 01:29 AM
David West got one game for punching Mike Miller in the back of the head from behind with no question as to intent. Pretty similar risk of a head injury with both plays. If that's anything to go by then MWP gets 1 + 1 extra game for being a repeat offender.

QJTeUYUlGno

LnGrrrR
04-23-2012, 01:35 AM
Nam, have you ever actually been punched or thrown a punch before? Usually one closes the fist.

That said, West could at least claim he was trying to foul. (And splitting hairs, I'd probably rather have someone slap the top of my head then elbow me full force in the ear.)

namlook
04-23-2012, 01:42 AM
Nam, have you ever actually been punched or thrown a punch before? Usually one closes the fist.

That said, West could at least claim he was trying to foul. (And splitting hairs, I'd probably rather have someone slap the top of my head then elbow me full force in the ear.)

Don't be obtuse. There's no way anyone could claim David West's play was a legitimate attempt to foul. That's absurd.

The bottom part of the palm can deliver a strong enough blow to the head to cause a concussion. And from behind while you are running? That's a very dangerous play with high risk of injury.

Cry Havoc
04-23-2012, 01:52 AM
Don't be obtuse. There's no way anyone could claim David West's play was a legitimate attempt to foul. That's absurd.

The bottom part of the palm can deliver a strong enough blow to the head to cause a concussion. And from behind while you are running? That's a very dangerous play with high risk of injury.

Would you rather be hit on the top of the head by an open hand, or behind the ear by a wind-up elbow?

namlook
04-23-2012, 01:54 AM
Harden is also a known flopper:

wGzSNsPafY0

Cry Havoc
04-23-2012, 01:59 AM
Harden is also a known flopper:

.... pathetic.

namlook
04-23-2012, 01:59 AM
.... pathetic.

I know, it is isn't it? Harden is writhing in pain and the announcers are laughing at him.

Would you rather be hit on the top of the head by an open hand, or behind the ear by a wind-up elbow?

I'd take an open hand. But try having someone wind up and hit you with force on the head with the bottom part of your palm where the bone is. That can cause damage.

Cry Havoc
04-23-2012, 02:00 AM
I'd take an open hand. But try having someone wind up and hit you with force on the head with the bottom part of your palm where the bone is. That can cause damage.

Absolutely, and he probably should have gotten 3 games for that.

However, there is no understating how much damage that elbow from MWP could have done.

LnGrrrR
04-23-2012, 02:02 AM

Of course we know it wasn't. That's why he got a flagrant. But at least it was a situation where players can occasionally expect a hard blow. I think he should've gotten a few games too; concussions aren't anything to play with.

And a wound-up elbow to the side of the head is much worse, imho.

namlook
04-23-2012, 02:04 AM
Another pathetic flop by Harden from a blow to the head. Nice Bosh-like delayed reaction.

4gDcHZ1lszY

LnGrrrR
04-23-2012, 02:05 AM
Wtf does it matter if he flops other times? Did he flop this time? No.

And since we're talking about the history of the players involved... I'm pretty sure Artest's history means more here.

FkLA
04-23-2012, 02:11 AM
:lmao at Killa

Out of legit Laker fans here hes easily the biggest homer. His argument is basically 'yea its pretty clear that its intentional in slow mo, but full speed it looks like it might be incidental and bc of that the league should cut what would be a fair suspension in half' :lol

namlook
04-23-2012, 02:12 AM
Wtf does it matter if he flops other times? Did he flop this time? No.

He got hit yes, but given that the guy has a history of exaggerating when he takes a shot to the head we really don't know to what extent he did that here and if he milked it any.

Cry Havoc
04-23-2012, 02:13 AM
Typical Laker fan. "He could have died, but since he didn't, he probably flopped." :lmao

namlook
04-23-2012, 02:14 AM
Typical Laker fan. "He could have died, but since he didn't, he probably flopped." :lmao

Now "he could have died?" Oh my God. :lol If it was that serious he'd be in the hospital right now.

Cry Havoc
04-23-2012, 02:31 AM
Now "he could have died?" Oh my God. :lol If it was that serious he'd be in the hospital right now.

Yes. A violent impact landing flush behind the ear can cause irreparable brain damage and/or death. This is common knowledge.

Cry Havoc
04-23-2012, 02:31 AM
He got hit yes, but given that the guy has a history of exaggerating when he takes a shot to the head we really don't know to what extent he did that here and if he milked it any.

Lakers fans.

namlook
04-23-2012, 03:00 AM

Lakers fans.

Breen and Van Gundy were laughing at Harden when he was on the ground writhing in pain from an elbow to the face from Tyson Chandler. Those damn Lakers fans! :lol

LnGrrrR
04-23-2012, 03:27 AM

Really? REALLY? :lmao

Yeah, I'm sure he milked a full speed blow to the head. Anyone who didn't milk it would have just popped right back up.

Venti Quattro
04-23-2012, 03:41 AM
I agree with whatever the classy spurs fans say.

Yeah. They have a say on how many games a player should be suspended because they're classy like that, and have classy players like Cheap shot Rob, Floppinobili and Bruce Bowen.

Venti Quattro
04-23-2012, 03:44 AM
http://www.clublakers.com/lakers-discussion/was-metta-victim-illegal-flopping-t134048.html

:lmao Clublakers

LnGrrrR
04-23-2012, 04:14 AM
I know this has been said before, but if Hitler was a Lakers player, Lakerfans would be saying things like, "Look, in all fairness, France was asking to get invaded" and "Hitler actually got the world to set aside their differences, so in the end, wasn't WWII a good thing?"

Venti Quattro
04-23-2012, 04:19 AM
:lol France
:lol can't defend their country
:lol WWI
:lol WWII

lefty
04-23-2012, 04:24 AM
:lol France
:lol can't defend their country
:lol WWI
:lol WWII

Conspiracy!

Ameticans freemasons created the Nazis to weaken Europe and become the saviors :lol

namlook
04-23-2012, 05:38 AM
I know this has been said before, but if Hitler was a Lakers player, Lakerfans would be saying things like, "Look, in all fairness, France was asking to get invaded" and "Hitler actually got the world to set aside their differences, so in the end, wasn't WWII a good thing?"

This is even more true for Celtics fans who would give Red Auerbach, one of the biggest assholes in NBA history, sainthood if they could.

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 07:09 AM
Breen and Van Gundy were laughing at Harden when he was on the ground writhing in pain from an elbow to the face from Tyson Chandler. Those damn Lakers fans! :lol

Did you see how those bat rastard :lol Thunder coaches trying to play it up and keep Harden out of the game when he had been cleared to play...nothing but a ploy to make Stern thinks the injury is worse than it appears...Why? Because they don't want to face us in the second round...they're hoping he gets 10 games so they can coast to the the finals.

They're in for a surprise though...Stern will cave to ESPN pressure but it will end up working out for us..when you're trying to do dirty like the Thunder - Karma will come back and bite you in the ass :toast

Mark Kool's Words!!!

LkrFan
04-23-2012, 07:27 AM

I get it. GNCF still mad about this shit:
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/733436_o.gif

:toast

Killakobe81
04-23-2012, 08:07 AM
Im the biggest Laker homer, here? ROFL

Venti Quattro
04-23-2012, 08:08 AM
Im the biggest Laker homer, here? ROFL

You're not. To be the biggest Laker homer, you have to transcend lakaluva levels. Means we all have to hate your fucking guts.

DisAsTerBot
04-23-2012, 08:24 AM
This guy should be banned from the league. This plus the palace is enough. He apologized while at the same time saying it was unintentional. Dude is crazy. He has no business in this league.

Venti Quattro
04-23-2012, 08:26 AM
This guy should be banned from the league. This plus the palace is enough. He apologized while at the same time saying it was unintentional. Dude is crazy. He has no business in this league.

:lol :lol :lol

He has worked very hard to restore his good reputation and is very much well-loved in LA for his efforts. You want him out of the league for that incident?

Dex
04-23-2012, 08:31 AM
If it were up to me....50 games. And suspend Bynum 10 for being a bad influence.

IMHO, though, he will only get 5 games, unless Stern/Jackson feel like flexing their Lakers-favoritism bones, at which point it will be 2-3.

InK
04-23-2012, 08:33 AM

He has worked very hard to restore his good reputation and is very much well-loved in LA for his efforts. You want him out of the league for that incident?

That blow could have easily ended Harden's career. It was as dirty as it gets, and if he got suspended for a long long time, noone could have reasonably objected that decision wasnt in the best interest of the league and the safety of its players.

Venti Quattro
04-23-2012, 08:36 AM
If it were up to me....50 games. And suspend Bynum 10 for being a bad influence.

IMHO, though, he will only get 5 games, unless Stern/Jackson feel like flexing their Lakers-favoritism bones, at which point it will be 2-3.

That blow could have easily ended Harden's career. It was as dirty as it gets, and if he got suspended for a long long time, noone could have reasonably objected that decision wasnt in the best interest of the league and the safety of its players.

How is that worse than this?

1pBeCQak588

DisAsTerBot
04-23-2012, 08:40 AM

yep.

Dex
04-23-2012, 08:58 AM
How is that worse than this?

1pBeCQak588

:lmao Would you rather be elbowed in the side of the head, or hit with a hip check?

Horry's play was dirty, tbh, but made to look a lot worse by Nash flopping like he'd been blown up by a grenade (coincidentally, if Nash doesn't flop like that, I don't think Amare gets off the bench, and the Suns go on to win that series). Hits like that happen all the time in the NBA....sometimes on moving screens which are called for a simple foul, other times on set screens which don't even draw a whistle. Hell, that's a goddamn legal play in hockey. Horry got his two game suspension, and he probably deserved it considering the circumstances.

Compared to swinging an elbow at a guys temple for no apparent reason and dealing out a concussion, though, Horry's foul was child's play. MWP deserves at least three games due to the severity of the foul, and will likely get more considering his history.

midnightpulp
04-23-2012, 09:09 AM
:lmao Would you rather be elbowed in the side of the head, or hit with a hip check?

Horry's play was dirty, tbh, but made to look a lot worse by Nash flopping like he'd been blown up by a grenade (coincidentally, if Nash doesn't flop like that, I don't think Amare gets off the bench, and the Suns go on to win that series). Hits like that happen all the time in the NBA....sometimes on moving screens which are called for a simple foul, other times on set screens which don't even draw a whistle. Hell, that's a goddamn legal play in hockey. Horry got his two game suspension, and he probably deserved it considering the circumstances.

Compared to swinging an elbow at a guys temple for no apparent reason and dealing out a concussion, though, Horry's foul was child's play. MWP deserves at least three games due to the severity of the foul, and will likely get more considering his history.

10+ games for the elbow. A blow like that is no joke and could've done very serious damage. Since Ron's a Laker, he'll probably get 5 games, but if Stern values the image of his league, he needs to let the fans know behavior like that won't be tolerated and set an example by suspending Artest a significant amount games so that he'll miss the majority or all of the second round. Missing a few games in the first round in which the Lakers would be a massive favorite with or without Artest isn't punishment at all.

Trill Clinton
04-23-2012, 09:11 AM
This thread is funny:lol

DeadlyDynasty
04-23-2012, 09:11 AM

lolwut?

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 09:14 AM
10+ games for the elbow. A blow like that is no joke and could've done very serious damage. Since Ron's a Laker, he'll probably get 5 games, but if Stern values the image of his league, he needs to let the fans know behavior like that won't be tolerated and set an example by suspending Artest a significant amount games so that he'll miss the majority or all of the second round. Missing a few games in the first round in which the Lakers would be a massive favorite with or without Artest isn't punishment at all.

I couldn't shoot hoops with any of you cucks...a bunch of worthless whiny stanky ass pussies :lol

Dex
04-23-2012, 09:18 AM
lolwut?

That's it. 75. Wanna go for 100?

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1102/you-mess-with-the-bull-breakfast-club-richard-vernon-demotivational-posters-1298922737.jpg

Keep in mind that this opinion is slightly (read: very) biased due to my disdain for the Lakers. :wakeup

midnightpulp
04-23-2012, 09:26 AM
I couldn't shoot hoops with any of you cucks...a bunch of worthless whiny stanky ass pussies :lol

Not understanding the potential severity of an elbow behind the ear tells me you don't train in MMA.

Exposed once again.

Goran Dragic
04-23-2012, 09:29 AM
I think 15 games is the right amount

Leetonidas
04-23-2012, 09:40 AM
10-15 games yeah, 20 sounds like too much. Definitely going to hurt the Lakers with him being out, especially considering how he's played as of late

Mixability
04-23-2012, 09:57 AM
The windup is gonna kill him on this.

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 10:02 AM
Not understanding the potential severity of an elbow behind the ear tells me you don't train in MMA.

Exposed once again.

Yes exposed and naked:lol

The fact that it was behind the ear is mute point...not like he said Ohh gee let me see let's go for behind the ear...dude ran up on Artest and got good value for his bravado in my opinion. And if Artest is going to be suspended regardless of the outcome I hope Harding suffers and suffers and suffers...its like Mike Tyson said after he got out of prison: "I wish I would have raped that bitch"...for as bad as it sounds he's right...if the world is gonna brand you a rapist no matter what... then you fucking right I wish I would have raped that bitch too...

Sportcamper
04-23-2012, 10:05 AM
Struggling to find the logic for a stiffer penalty on Metta World Peace for the mistakes made by Ron Artest…This is MWP 1st serious violation…He should not be held accountable for the sins of Ron Artest…I am told that even though MWP & Ron used to be friends, they rarely talk to each other anymore…

Mixability
04-23-2012, 10:11 AM
David West got one game for punching Mike Miller in the back of the head from behind with no question as to intent. Pretty similar risk of a head injury with both plays. If that's anything to go by then MWP gets 1 + 1 extra game for being a repeat offender.

QJTeUYUlGno

That there at least looked like a vague attempt at the ball though.

Mixability
04-23-2012, 10:13 AM
Another pathetic flop by Harden from a blow to the head. Nice Bosh-like delayed reaction.

4gDcHZ1lszY

Contact had to make it through the beard first.... :lol

midnightpulp
04-23-2012, 10:17 AM
Yes exposed and naked:lol

The fact that it was behind the ear is mute point...not like he said Ohh gee let me see let's go for behind the ear...dude ran up on Artest and got good value for his bravado in my opinion. And if Artest is going to be suspended regardless of the outcome I hope Harding suffers and suffers and suffers...its like Mike Tyson said after he got out of prison: "I wish I would have raped that bitch"...for as bad as it sounds he's right...if the world is gonna brand you a rapist no matter what... then you fucking right I wish I would have raped that bitch too...

By this logic, Trayvon got what he deserved as well, since he ran up on Zimmerman. Tray-Tray's bravado in that instance was highly profitable :lol

manufan10
04-23-2012, 10:18 AM
Struggling to find the logic for a stiffer penalty on Metta World Peace for the mistakes made by Ron Artest…This is MWP 1st serious violation…He should not be held accountable for the sins of Ron Artest…I am told that even though MWP & Ron used to be friends, they rarely talk to each other anymore…

Yup. MWP's psychiatrist took care of Ron Artest. He shouldn't have to bear the cross of another man's sins.

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 10:19 AM

Ron is a good dude...I think those if you who has never been exposed to other cultures are just a sensitive bunch. That's what makes me so versityle. I can identify with my niggas and the white culture...even with that fucking Nuruto shit. :lol

What endeared me to Ron Ron is strange....after the brawl at the palace when the whole world was coming down hard on him he felt all alone...Phil Jackson was the only one who said he didn't care what Ron did he wanted him.

Sadly Magic Johnson to my dismay said that Artest should be kicked out of the league and that he didn't deserve another chance...Artest told ESPN....and this is why I will always cut for him cuz he's real...he told ESPN:" Was Magic saying that when his wife gave him a second chance after he brought HIV home"...Magic never said another bad thing about Artest after that...

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 10:23 AM
By this logic, Trayvon got what he deserved as well, since he ran up on Zimmerman. Tray-Tray's bravado in that instance was highly profitable :lol

Maybe he did if that's how you see it :lol

You try too hard at times and like always I simply cast you to the side like onions falling off my burger:lol

midnightpulp
04-23-2012, 10:23 AM
Ron is a good dude...I think those if you who has never been exposed to other cultures are just a sensitive bunch. That's what makes me so versityle. I can identify with my niggas and the white culture...even with that fucking Nuruto shit. :lol

What endeared me to Ron Ron is strange....after the brawl at the palace when the whole world was coming down hard on him he felt all alone...Phil Jackson was the only one who said he didn't care what Ron did he wanted him.

Sadly Magic Johnson to my dismay said that Artest should be kicked out of the league and that he didn't deserve another chance...Artest told ESPN....and this is why I will always cut for him cuz he's real...he told ESPN:" Was Magic saying that when his wife gave him a second chance after he brought HIV home"...Magic never said another bad thing about Artest after that...

What endeared him to you is that you both demonstrate more ape-like qualities than you do human-like qualities, so naturally you'd find him a kindred spirit.

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 10:28 AM
What endeared him to you is that you both demonstrate more ape-like qualities than you do human-like qualities, so naturally you'd find him a kindred spirit.

No arguement from me...I agree

midnightpulp
04-23-2012, 10:31 AM
Maybe he did if that's how you see it :lol

You try too hard at times and like always I simply cast you to the side like onions falling off my burger:lol

Don't spin. Tray confronted Zimmerman. Your logic dictates that people who confront other people deserve what they get, regardless if the reaction is disproportionate or not (as it was in both cases. Harden didn't deserve an elbow to the head for simply being near Artest when he was "celebrating" and Tray didn't deserve a bullet for stepping up to Zimmerman).

Harden did nothing wrong. The only reason you're trying to find justification for the incident is because Artest is a Laker. Take a cue from your boyfriend luva and just celebrate it honestly and openly. You come off like a bitch trying to "justify."

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 10:34 AM
Don't spin. Tray confronted Zimmerman. Your logic dictates that people who confront other people deserve what they get, regardless if the reaction is disproportionate or not (as it was in both cases. Harden didn't deserve an elbow to the head for simply being near Artest when he was "celebrating" and Tray didn't deserve a bullet for stepping up to Zimmerman).

Harden did nothing wrong. The only reason you're trying to find justification for the incident is because Artest is a Laker. Take a cue from your boyfriend luva and just celebrate it honestly and openly. You come off like a bitch trying to "justify."

And what of spamming with nuruto pics in the wake of the Clutter Bill?

Like I said what's good for the goose is good for the gander...you heil Hitler mid and I will hail Ron Ron :toast

midnightpulp
04-23-2012, 10:41 AM
And what of spamming with nuruto pics in the wake of the Clutter Bill?

Like I said what's good for the goose is good for the gander...you heil Hitler mid and I will hail Ron Ron :toast

The Clutter Bill is only enforced when the spam enters legitimate threads. Luva doesn't start legitimate threads, so anyone spamming his troll/bait threads is exempt.

Now you're making progress. Just be blunt about it and say, "Hell yeah, Ron. Fuck Harden. Sure he was in the wrong, but I don't give a fuck!" If Ibaka sent Kobe to the hospital, you'd bet your ass I'd cheer, but what I wouldn't do is act like a faggot and try to justify. I'd just come out and say, "Fuck Kobe."

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 10:51 AM
The Clutter Bill is only enforced when the spam enters legitimate threads. Luva doesn't start legitimate threads, so anyone spamming his troll/bait threads is exempt.

Now you're making progress. Just be blunt about it and say, "Hell yeah, Ron. Fuck Harden. Sure he was in the wrong, but I don't give a fuck!" If Ibaka sent Kobe to the hospital, you'd bet your ass I'd cheer, but what I wouldn't do is act like a faggot and try to justify. I'd just come out and say, "Fuck Kobe."

Do you have an amendment for what you consider not a legitimate thread...you guys aren't very bright if you're letting a chimp expose your bill flaws...affirmative action rules are in place mid to legislate the corruptness if men's heart...don't you see the flaw in your premise of the legitimate thread argument with no amendment to the clutter bill in place...:lol

Let me know when you had enough...you're quite brave to keep challenging me in public like this..I find it quite amusing..

As for Harding...its like I said he was wrong for what he did to Artest...trying to push Artest from behind in his back. Trying to purposely aggravate him....contrary to what you think Harding wanted that to happen to him he got what he was obviously asking for...

midnightpulp
04-23-2012, 11:09 AM
Do you have an amendment for what you consider not a legitimate thread...you guys aren't very bright if you're letting a chimp expose your bill flaws...affirmative action rules are in place mid to legislate the corruptness if men's heart...don't you see the flaw in your premise of the legitimate thread argument with no amendment to the clutter bill in place...:lol

Let me know when you had enough...you're quite brave to keep challenging me in public like this..I find it quite amusing..

As for Harding...its like I said he was wrong for what he did to Artest...trying to push Artest from behind in his back. Trying to purposely aggravate him....contrary to what you think Harding wanted that to happen to him he got what he was obviously asking for...

Don't need one. Any threads your former bolded self used to start and luva's threads are illegitimate threads. Simple as that.

Yes, we are a dictatorship. Deal with it. :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 11:13 AM
Don't need one. Any threads your former bolded self used to start and luva's threads are illegitimate threads. Simple as that.

Yes, we are a dictatorship. Deal with it. :lol

Ok...you may find it surprising but I respect that...:lol

As long as your in the mud with me and not trying to walk some moral high rope I respect that...now stop bitching about Harding being an accomplice to his own concussion...

ChumpDumper
04-23-2012, 12:01 PM
lol blaming the victim

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 12:47 PM
lol blaming the victim

A bitch shouldn't be allowed to cry rape after she asks you to eat her out and it eventually leads to hardcore fucking. Not even an all woman jury would convict.

Harden asked for some foreplay so no need to get all pissy when Ron gave it to him raw. :lol

Venti Quattro
04-23-2012, 01:04 PM
SportsCenter (https://twitter.com/#!/SportsCenter/status/194481809105494017): #NewNicknameForMettaWorldPeace = ________. Use the hashtag & fill in the blank, we'll air the best tweets on SportsCenter!

baseline bum
04-23-2012, 01:24 PM
^ Can't wait to see DD's name proposal. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
04-23-2012, 01:25 PM
I don't think they'd air my suggestions:lol

dunkman
04-23-2012, 01:32 PM
MWP goes Ron Attest on James Harden . . .

LnGrrrR
04-23-2012, 01:33 PM
I get it. GNCF still mad about this shit:
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/733436_o.gif

1) Ummm you know what the "G" in GNXF means, right?

2) If this were another asshole who had a history of starting fights and eblowed somebody in the head, I'd be saying the same thing.

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 01:48 PM

2) If this were another asshole who had a history of starting fights and eblowed somebody in the head, I'd be saying the same thing.

This is why white boys irritate me...you guys can be such pussies at times...Artest was involved in 1 alteraction in Detroit...elbows are part of the game....Bruce Bowen was one of the most dirtiest players if our generation and they give him a pass...KG who I personally admire has done all kinds of questionable shit and nary a word from you....please go away hypocrite

Banzai
04-23-2012, 02:19 PM
http://i.minus.com/i8584gLr9d9sz.gif

Man In Black
04-23-2012, 02:22 PM

I also say sometimes that they love Bean so much that if he went on 3 state KILLING SPREE, they would admire his work and say, "Look at the DOMINATION,
He does it because he strives for success."

Wrong is wrong. And don't compare Bowen to this. Bowen has kicked Wally true, but in that play, Wally tried to escape dribble right into Bowen's foot. That was inadvertent and that's why the league agreed and he didn't suffer a harsh penalty.

Metta Weird Piece though, he has HISTORY for stuff like the elbow. He's mental and I'm glad he's your ISSUE and not ours. Unless of course, he takes out one of our players. And if the NBA only lets him off with a light penalty, then a thug could look at taking a hit out on opposing players and rationalize that a 2 or 3 game suspension ain't that bad as opposed to taking out a key player for possibly a series if not longer.
That's why the NBA will at least suspend him for the 1st round. It's about Character and you guys are ultimate fails for condoning what's wrong. If Harden was your relative or if that happened to say, Ramon Session, you'd understand why.
If it's not that bad, when Magic Johnson, one of the scions of Lakerdom, says that he's embarrassed. That should say something.

IronMaxipad
04-23-2012, 02:27 PM

Green named celtic fan. Obviously. :)

noob cake
04-23-2012, 02:54 PM

Don't forget the game was on ABC.

Stern loves cleaning up NBA's image. Must have blew an artery seeing an elbow being thrown on national TV.

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 03:00 PM
I also say sometimes that they love Bean so much that if he went on 3 state KILLING SPREE, they would admire his work and say, "Look at the DOMINATION,
He does it because he strives for success."

Wrong is wrong. And don't compare Bowen to this. Bowen has kicked Wally true, but in that play, Wally tried to escape dribble right into Bowen's foot. That was inadvertent and that's why the league agreed and he didn't suffer a harsh penalty.

Metta Weird Piece though, he has HISTORY for stuff like the elbow. He's mental and I'm glad he's your ISSUE and not ours. Unless of course, he takes out one of our players. And if the NBA only lets him off with a light penalty, then a thug could look at taking a hit out on opposing players and rationalize that a 2 or 3 game suspension ain't that bad as opposed to taking out a key player for possibly a series if not longer.
That's why the NBA will at least suspend him for the 1st round. It's about Character and you guys are ultimate fails for condoning what's wrong. If Harden was your relative or if that happened to say, Ramon Session, you'd understand why.
If it's not that bad, when Magic Johnson, one of the scions of Lakerdom, says that he's embarrassed. That should say something.

Magic is nothing but a panderer these days...whichever way the tea leaves are blowing for the day is where he's going. And he did his share of dirty hits as well...don't make me Que the tapes....players seem to easily forget the shit they did. Further I don't think any Spur fan objected to any of the dirty shit Bowen did....now go fuck yourselves...

BlackSwordsMan
04-23-2012, 03:05 PM
Magic is nothing but a panderer these days...whichever way the tea leaves are blowing for the day is where he's going. And he did his share of dirty hits as well...don't make me Que the tapes....players seem to easily forget the shit they did. Further I don't think any Spur fan objected to any of the dirty shit Bowen did....now go fuck yourselves...
act like a human god damn you

LkrFan
04-23-2012, 03:18 PM

He knew what I meant. :lol

Man In Black
04-23-2012, 03:18 PM
KA=Classless
If you didn't know that before, all you have to do is READ IT and the TRUTH IS COMPLETELY REVEALED.

Que as in Spanish for what?
Or QUEUE as in put up in a line? Way to go Pink Boy!

LkrFan
04-23-2012, 03:20 PM
KA=Classless
If you didn't know that before, all you have to do is READ IT and the TRUTH IS COMPLETELY REVEALED.

Que as in Spanish for what?
Or QUEUE as in put up in a line? Way to go Pink Boy!

It took you 18 minutes to research that? :lol

ChumpDumper
04-23-2012, 03:39 PM
A bitch shouldn't be allowed to cry rape after she asks you to eat her out and it eventually leads to hardcore fucking. Not even an all woman jury would convict.

Harden asked for some foreplay so no need to get all pissy when Ron gave it to him raw. :lolCan you make it through one thread without discussing your gay sex fantasies?

IronMaxipad
04-23-2012, 03:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/S8VDO.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/sLuwh.gif

dunkman
04-23-2012, 04:24 PM
Harden took a real KO, fell down almost without moving.
Magic played in the 80's, it was different. The NBA promoted the fights, as they do in hockey ie.

IronMaxipad
04-23-2012, 05:41 PM
@Mike_Bresnahan: NBA ruling on Metta World Peace won't come today, according to person familiar with the situation.

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 05:44 PM
Harden took a real KO, fell down almost without moving.
Magic played in the 80's, it was different. The NBA promoted the fights, as they do in hockey ie.

that bitch walk around the Arena like he's Macho Man Randy Savage with that long fucking beard...trying to act all hard co and shit...he ran up on the wrong nigga and got his clock cleaned...:lol

that's it and that's all

ChumpDumper
04-23-2012, 05:45 PM
that bitch walk around the Arena like he's Macho Man Randy Savage with that long fucking beard...trying to act all hard co and shit...he ran up on the wrong nigga and got his clock cleaned...:lol

that's it and that's allNah, you're just making excuses for Artest because he's a Laker.

Sportstudi
04-23-2012, 06:07 PM
There shouldn't be any excuses for this incident. After watching the videos several times, I think that it was for sure intentional. He should be suspended for that. Throwing such an elbow to the head can cause severe damage. I have several years of personal experience in martial arts (Karate and Kung Fu (wǔshů, chinese martial arts)) and I can tell you that in the worst case this action can paralyze the victim or even kill (depending on the area which got hit). Especially if the person using it is strong as an ox like MWP. Using this elbow technique is actually illegal in the UFC because of the harm it can cause. I'm not saying that MWP wanted to hit exactly Harden's head, but he was for sure not caring about the part he hit.

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 06:07 PM
Nah, you're just making excuses for Artest because he's a Laker.

I'm not a homer...I call it like I see it..when Laker players do I wrong I call the out...for example when Kwame refused to take passes because he was scared I called him out...

When Kobe...let's see...when Kobe was...hmmm let's see...ok I got one...when Kobe was hurt and wearing suits on the sidelines and had his chair sitting higher than Mike Brown's I called him out on that...

LkrFan
04-23-2012, 06:11 PM

that's it and that's all

LkrFan
04-23-2012, 06:12 PM
I'm not a homer...I call it like I see it..when Laker players do I wrong I call the out...for example when Kwame refused to take passes because he was scared I called him out...

When Kobe...let's see...when Kobe was...hmmm let's see...ok I got one...when Kobe was hurt and wearing suits on the sidelines and had his chair sitting higher than Mike Brown's I called him out on that...

ChumpDumper
04-23-2012, 06:18 PM
I'm not a homer...I call it like I see it..when Laker players do I wrong I call the out...for example when Kwame refused to take passes because he was scared I called him out...You called out Kwame Brown?

WOW!

KWAME BROWN!

LnGrrrR
04-23-2012, 10:05 PM

Touche :)

dude1394
04-23-2012, 10:32 PM
I would suspend thugs like this indefinitely. There just is no place in the league for someone who is so uncontrollable that they could end someone's career at any moment.

Latarian Milton
04-23-2012, 10:42 PM
extreme character imho, nigga can be the kindest person of the world but he may turn evil mode anytime when/if someone gets on his nerves, for MWP there ain't no definite borderline between being an angel and being an evil tbh

MWP is the angel version of him, however when the evil mind prevails and takes control of him, he is Ron MF'N Artest!!!

Venti Quattro
04-24-2012, 10:03 AM
Alex Kennedy (https://twitter.com/#!/AlexKennedyNBA/status/194791782461079552): The NBA will likely decide what to do with Metta World Peace today. Announcement is expected this afternoon. Lakers' next game is Thursday.

DeadlyDynasty
04-24-2012, 10:11 AM
I would suspend thugs like this indefinitely. There just is no place in the league for someone who is so uncontrollable that they could end someone's career at any moment.

fuk yo suspension clown

DJB
04-24-2012, 02:05 PM
http://i.minus.com/i8584gLr9d9sz.gif

That's awesome.

ohmwrecker
04-24-2012, 02:10 PM
extreme character imho, nigga can be the kindest person of the world but he may turn evil mode anytime when/if someone gets on his nerves, for MWP there ain't no definite borderline between being an angel and being an evil tbh

MWP is the angel version of him, however when the evil mind prevails and takes control of him, he is Ron MF'N Artest!!!

Emo WorldPeace

Rummpd
04-24-2012, 02:25 PM
2 days post the elbow and no "quick" decison by the NBA does that portend a long or short suspension?

Banzai
04-24-2012, 02:34 PM
2 days post the elbow and no "quick" decison by the NBA does that portend a long or short suspension?

Could go either way..my guess is a long one..but maybe they are reviewing the video so closely they want to make sure they make the right decision? intentional..not intentional..the league must be looking at this from all angles.

Mugen
04-24-2012, 02:36 PM
Could go either way..my guess is a long one..but maybe they are reviewing the video so closely they want to make sure they make the right decision? intentional..not intentional..the league must be looking at this from all angles.

The more times you see it, the worse it looks, tbh. I think the longer they take to review, the longer the suspension but who knows.

ohmwrecker
04-24-2012, 02:38 PM
lol "not intentional"

LkrFan
04-24-2012, 04:23 PM
Hey GNCF, what do you say to new revealing pics of Harden in agony:

http://rantsports.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/courtcrusades/files/2012/04/james-harden.jpg

Caption: "is it time to play possum?" :lol

Concussion my purple and gold ass! Fuk this clown. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Hey DPG, did he pose for this pic before "his eyes rolled to the back of his head?" :lol

:downspin: this shit! :lol:lol

ChumpDumper
04-24-2012, 04:25 PM
Hey GNCF, what do you say to new revealing pics of Harden in agony:

http://rantsports.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/courtcrusades/files/2012/04/james-harden.jpgIt reveals that he's on the floor looking up.

z0sa
04-24-2012, 04:26 PM
It reveals that he's on the floor looking up.

LkrFan
04-24-2012, 04:27 PM
It reveals that he's on the floor looking up.

Do concussed people look up with their eyes wide the fuck open like that? Clearly you are not this dumb. :rolleyes

ChumpDumper
04-24-2012, 04:29 PM
Do concussed people look up with their eyes wide the fuck open like that? Clearly you are not this dumb. :rolleyesOf course they can.

You'll have to show us all clear evidence they can't, doctor.

ChumpDumper
04-24-2012, 04:31 PM
What are the symptoms?

It is not always easy to know if someone has a concussion. You don't have to pass out (lose consciousness) to have a concussion.

Symptoms of a concussion range from mild to severe and can last for hours, days, weeks, or even months. If you notice any symptoms of a concussion, contact your doctor.

Symptoms of a concussion fit into four main categories:

Thinking and remembering

Not thinking clearly
Feeling slowed down
Not being able to concentrate
Not being able to remember new information

Physical

Headache
Fuzzy or blurry vision
Nausea and vomiting
Dizziness
Sensitivity to light or noise
Balance problems
Feeling tired or having no energy

Emotional and mood

Easily upset or angered
Sad
Nervous or anxious
More emotional

Sleep

Sleeping more than usual
Sleeping less than usual
Having a hard time falling asleep

http://www.webmd.com/brain/tc/traumatic-brain-injury-concussion-overview

Hmm, nothing about not being able to look up or open one's eyes.

LkrFan
04-24-2012, 04:33 PM
You be the judge. How in the fuck can a concussed player go from this

http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom/img/2012/04/22/042212-NBA-Harden-PI-AM_20120422192828542_660_320.JPG

To this

http://rantsports.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/courtcrusades/files/2012/04/james-harden.jpg

...if he were really concussed? And fuck BSPN for showing the slo motion vids which make it look worse than it did live. Then sending out Bruce Lee Bowen to talk about (of all former scrub NBA players). This is some bullshit.

z0sa
04-24-2012, 04:34 PM

http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom/img/2012/04/22/042212-NBA-Harden-PI-AM_20120422192828542_660_320.JPG

To this

...if he were really concussed? And fuck BSPN for showing the slo motion vids which make it look worse than it did live. Then sending out Bruce Lee Bowen to talk about (of all former scrub NBA players). This is some bullshit.

what is this... I don't even ...

LkrFan
04-24-2012, 04:35 PM
What are the symptoms?

It is not always easy to know if someone has a concussion. You don't have to pass out (lose consciousness) to have a concussion.

Symptoms of a concussion range from mild to severe and can last for hours, days, weeks, or even months. If you notice any symptoms of a concussion, contact your doctor.

Symptoms of a concussion fit into four main categories:

Thinking and remembering

Not thinking clearly
Feeling slowed down
Not being able to concentrate
Not being able to remember new information

Physical

Headache
Fuzzy or blurry vision
Nausea and vomiting
Dizziness
Sensitivity to light or noise
Balance problems
Feeling tired or having no energy

Emotional and mood

Easily upset or angered
Sad
Nervous or anxious
More emotional

Sleep

Sleeping more than usual
Sleeping less than usual
Having a hard time falling asleep

http://www.webmd.com/brain/tc/traumatic-brain-injury-concussion-overview

Hmm, nothing about not being able to look up or open one's eyes.

ChumpDumper

To this

...if he were really concussed?He could do it by raising his head a few inches.

You don't seem to have much of a grasp on what a concussion is, doctor.

LkrFan
Of course they can.

You'll have to show us all clear evidence they can't, doctor.

LkrFan
04-24-2012, 04:36 PM
He could do it by raising his head a few inches.

You are one irritating little fuck! :lmao :lmao

But joking to the side, we all know that clown was not concussed. I've seen concussed players. Harden is NOT one of them tbqh.

ElNono
04-24-2012, 04:37 PM
The over/under for World Peace's suspension length has been set at 7.5 games by the online sportsbook Bovada.

link (http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/332102/20120423/ron-artest-suspension-james-harden-metta-world.htm)

ChumpDumper
04-24-2012, 04:37 PM
You are one irritating little fuck! :lmao :lmaoLet's go to the root here: What do you think a concussion actually is?

LkrFan
04-24-2012, 04:42 PM
Let's go to the root here: What do you think a concussion actually is?

The symptoms you mentioned. Did he look like he had blurred vision? Hell no. Did he display nausea/vomiting? Hell no - he wanted to get back in the game - immediately. Did he look dizzy? :lol was there any light sensitivity? Look at the pic. Was he squinting? :lol

Stop trolling. That punkass didn't suffer no damn concussion. You know it but won't admit it. Speaks to your lack of character tbh.

Carry on... :wakeup

ChumpDumper
04-24-2012, 04:45 PM
The symptoms you mentioned. Did he look like he had blurred vision? Hell no. Did he display nausea/vomiting? Hell no - he wanted to get back in the game - immediately. Did he look dizzy? :lol was there any light sensitivity? Look at the pic. Was he squinting? :lol

Stop trolling. That punkass didn't suffer no damn concussion. You know it but won't admit it. Speaks to your lack of character tbh.

Carry on... :wakeupOk, so your claim is to have a concussion, a person must manifest all of the symptoms of a concussion seconds after the initial trauma, and that concussions can be diagnosed by lakerfan with no medical training using only still photographs.

That seems unrealistic.

lol lack of character

Reck
04-24-2012, 04:48 PM
He's going to be on Conan tonight.

I'm going to see this gem. :lol

LkrFan
04-24-2012, 04:50 PM
Ok, so your claim is to have a concussion, a person must manifest all of the symptoms of a concussion seconds after the initial trauma, and that concussions can be diagnosed by still photographs.

That seems unrealistic.

lol lack of character

I didn't say all of them. I mentioned a few that should be observable to the common man. He was negative on everything I would look for.

You are a Laker hater, I get it. But you trying to :downspin: shit I didn't say speaks to your lack of character. I understand you now. It's all good. :tu

LkrFan
04-24-2012, 04:51 PM
He's going to be on Conan tonight.

I'm going to see this gem. :lol

Bad timing, unless the Lakers' PR staff coached him up and gave him a script. :lol

ChumpDumper
04-24-2012, 04:52 PM
I didn't say all of them. I mentioned a few that should be observable to the common man. He was negative on everything I would look for.....ten seconds after a hit.

You are a Laker hater, I get it. But you trying to :downspin: shit I didn't say speaks to your lack of character. I understand you now. It's all good. :tuActually this is exactly what you are saying. It truly is all good.

lol negative on everything you would look for in a still photograph seconds after the trauma

LkrFan
04-24-2012, 04:57 PM
....ten seconds after a hit.

Actually this is exactly what you are saying. It truly is all good.

lol negative on everything you would look for in a still photograph seconds after the trauma

I saw the game you characterless dumbfuck. I don't make judgement on a picture. I saw him live and in living color. He was not concussed. Keep :downspin: though. :lol

ChumpDumper
04-24-2012, 04:59 PM
I saw the game you characterless dumbfuck. I don't make judgement on a picture. I saw him live and in living color. He was not concussed. Keep :downspin: though. :lolOh, so your claim is you can make a medical diagnosis of a concussion in a few seconds through a TV broadcast?

Or from dozens to hundreds of feet away?

Which one?

LkrFan
04-24-2012, 05:04 PM
Oh, so your claim is you can make a medical diagnosis of a concussion in a few seconds through a TV broadcast?

Or from dozens to hundreds of feet away?

Which one?

Prove to me he was concussed - as you claim. Here's a hint: you can't due to HIPAA. So, unless his doctor comes out and says it (he could be sued if he lies about it), I'm sticking to my eyeball test: he fakingPERIOD.

ChumpDumper
04-24-2012, 05:05 PM
How is a concussion diagnosed?

If a doctor thinks that you have a concussion, he or she will ask questions about the injury. Your doctor may ask you questions that test your ability to pay attention and your learning and memory. Your doctor may also try to find out how quickly you can solve problems. He or she may also show you objects and then hide them and ask you to recall what they are. Then the doctor will check your strength, balance, coordination, reflexes, and sensation. Sometimes a doctor will order imaging tests such as a CT scan or a MRI to make sure your brain is not bruised or bleeding.

http://www.webmd.com/brain/tc/traumatic-brain-injury-concussion-overview?page=2

Hmm, nothing about watching a person lie on the ground on TV for a few seconds.

ohmwrecker
04-24-2012, 05:06 PM
Whether or not Harden was concussed is not the issue.

lol spin smack
lol unintentional
lol medical diagnosis

ChumpDumper
04-24-2012, 05:09 PM
Prove to me he was concussed - as you claim. Here's a hint: you can't due to HIPAA. So, unless his doctor comes out and says it (he could be sued if he lies about it), I'm sticking to my eyeball test: he fakingPERIOD.Harden later was diagnosed with a concussion.

http://newsok.com/okc-thunder-james-harden-faces-rigorous-evaluation-uncertain-return-to-court-after-concussion/article/3668875

ChumpDumper
04-24-2012, 05:14 PM
Furthermore:

Under the NBA's newly instituted concussion policy, Harden can return to the court only after passing a rigorous evaluation process that could take several days.

Once he's considered free of concussion symptoms, Harden must make it through increasing stages of exertion — from riding a stationary bike, to jogging, to agility work, to individual basketball skills — while ensuring the symptoms don't return after each stage.

If Harden passes each test the team then has to consult with Dr. Jeffrey Kutcher, the director of the NBA's concussion program, to determine when Harden can return.

Read more: http://newsok.com/okc-thunder-james-harden-faces-rigorous-evaluation-uncertain-return-to-court-after-concussion/article/3668875#ixzz1szyd279F

So your claim is now that the NBA is in on the conspiracy to fake Harden's concussion.

Mugen
04-24-2012, 05:32 PM
:lol LkrFan getting dumped on by Chump
:lol "eyeball test" to diagnose a concussion
:lol NBA conspiracy

Bynumite
04-24-2012, 05:49 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_WVcBhchWlXk/TATXz2QQizI/AAAAAAAAAIA/LNvVl9gxvqE/s1600/brucebowenbowtie.png

Koolaid_Man
04-24-2012, 05:52 PM
How is a concussion diagnosed?

If a doctor thinks that you have a concussion, he or she will ask questions about the injury. Your doctor may ask you questions that test your ability to pay attention and your learning and memory. Your doctor may also try to find out how quickly you can solve problems. He or she may also show you objects and then hide them and ask you to recall what they are. Then the doctor will check your strength, balance, coordination, reflexes, and sensation. Sometimes a doctor will order imaging tests such as a CT scan or a MRI to make sure your brain is not bruised or bleeding.

http://www.webmd.com/brain/tc/traumatic-brain-injury-concussion-overview?page=2

Hmm, nothing about watching a person lie on the ground on TV for a few seconds.

:lol you're a complete dumbass....that faggot was faking it...he got nailed on national TV and was hamming it up...even Ray Charles can see that shit:lol
Case in point: When I stayed summers at my grandparents home I remember faking sick to stay home from Church all the time...my grandma would be upset but I gave her all the signs I was telling the truth while lying my fucking ass off...faking a concussion would be child's play...especially if you been talking shit all game and don't like the guy that elbowed you...

I remember Kobe telling that faggot Harden the first time we played them: "You can't even eat at my lunch table, 5 rings bitch." Kobe to Harden :lmao

namlook
04-24-2012, 07:21 PM
If Harden misses a playoff game I'll believe he has a concussion.

LkrFan
04-24-2012, 09:26 PM

This. I don't give a shit what drivel Cumdumper has to say. When he doesn't play in a playoff game, and misses a playoff game check, I'll believe him. Fuck the dumbshit. Real talk.

midnightpulp
04-24-2012, 09:30 PM
This. I don't give a shit what drivel Cumdumper has to say. When he doesn't play in a playoff game, and misses a playoff game check, I'll believe him. Fuck the dumbshit. Real talk.

U mad?

LkrFan
04-24-2012, 09:37 PM
U mad?

No :lol. I just don't like BS. I am relieved Artest got only 7 games though. :tu

LnGrrrR
04-24-2012, 10:24 PM
No :lol. I just don't like BS. I am relieved Artest got only 7 games though. :tu

Out for the season tbh.

LkrFan
04-24-2012, 10:40 PM
Out for the season tbh.

We'll see. :lol

IronMaxipad
04-25-2012, 12:34 AM
http://i.imgur.com/gBjFg.jpg

:wow

ChumpDumper
04-25-2012, 08:22 AM
:lol you're a complete dumbass....that faggot was faking it...he got nailed on national TV and was hamming it up...even Ray Charles can see that shit:lol
Case in point: When I stayed summers at my grandparents home I remember faking sick to stay home from Church all the time...my grandma would be upset but I gave her all the signs I was telling the truth while lying my fucking ass off...faking a concussion would be child's play...especially if you been talking shit all game and don't like the guy that elbowed you...

I remember Kobe telling that faggot Harden the first time we played them: "You can't even eat at my lunch table, 5 rings bitch." Kobe to Harden :lmaolol didn't read

This. I don't give a shit what drivel Cumdumper has to say. When he doesn't play in a playoff game, and misses a playoff game check, I'll believe him. Fuck the dumbshit. Real talk.Of course you care. You care a lot. You care that you said all kinds of stupid shit and got called on it.

LkrFan
04-25-2012, 08:33 AM
lol didn't read

Of course you care. You care a lot. You care that you said all kinds of stupid shit and got called on it.

Shouldn't you be milking a cow or something? Game over. You and millions of Laker haters got what yall wanted. He's gone for 7 games. If Harden misses a playoff game, I'll believe it. I doubt it though.

ChumpDumper
04-25-2012, 08:45 AM
Shouldn't you be milking a cow or something? Game over.What school taught you that milking a cow is some sort of celebration? The same one that taught you how to diagnose concussions via television?
You and millions of Laker haters got what yall wanted. He's gone for 7 games.I wanted to troll a butthurt lakerfan and make him look stupid. I definitely got what I wanted.
If Harden misses a playoff game, I'll believe it. I doubt it though.Aww, everyone will be so sad if you don't believe it. :cry

Mixability
04-25-2012, 11:35 AM

Depends on who they play though.

Venti Quattro
04-26-2012, 11:35 AM
http://cdn.jockular.com/assets/images/2012/04/4f95ccd4d2fca.jpg

hater
04-26-2012, 11:37 AM
I'd go with this

http://www.luxurylaunches.com/entry_images/1111/30/Crystal-studded-spiked-helmet-1.jpg