PDA

View Full Version : true/false

RaZon
04-22-2012, 11:54 PM
1.a high school girl from Illinois wins the Olympic 100m?

2.a high school football team was way down, time is running out.

they score
recover onside kick
they score
recover onside kick
they score
recover onside kick
they score again!!!
now they have a slight lead so they kick it away with just seconds to go.
return guy.....runs it back..TOUCHDOWN!!!!

3.a teenage girl writes what is considered the first sci fi story?

4.a boxer with over 800 fights in his career?

5.a male Olympic 100m champion 126 pounds?

6.a high school football team so dominate nobody scored on them an entire season?

7.that same team didn't even allow an opponet past the 50 yard line?

8.there was a guy who beat Jesse Owens 7 of 10 times in the 100 yard dash? An injury cost him his Olympic shot in 1936?

9.a Notre Dame running back named...Hiawatha Francisco?

10.an ASU hurdler/footballer (later NFL) named...Fair Hooker?

11.this is a man.

yUYW2iwimBw (http://yUYW2iwimBw)

So how many of those are true? Which are total bullshit?

cantthinkofanything
04-23-2012, 12:03 AM
#2 sounds like the John Tyler state championship win over Plano East.
Except they didn't recover an osk and kick it away. John Tyler ran back a kickoff after a Plano score.

RaZon
04-23-2012, 12:06 AM
#2 sounds like the John Tyler state championship win over Plano East.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was told about it but didn't believe it until.....

ZHkABO0VwCg (http://ZHkABO0VwCg)

cantthinkofanything
04-23-2012, 12:07 AM
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was told about it but didn't believe it until.....

read my edit. you fucked up the facts a little

RaZon
04-23-2012, 12:09 AM
read my edit. you fucked up the facts a little

I was talking about once they got the lead they did kickoff. Obviously no need for another onside kick.

cantthinkofanything
04-23-2012, 12:15 AM
2.a high school football team was way down, time is running out.

they score
recover onside kick
they score
recover onside kick
they score
recover onside kick
now they have a slight lead so they kick it away with just seconds to go.
return guy.....runs it back..

So how many of those are true? Which are total bullshit?

you left out the score before the last kickoff. you made it sound like they punted.

RaZon
04-23-2012, 12:19 AM
you left out the score before the last kickoff. you made it sound like they punted.

Just can't help yourself can you? There just has to be something wrong doesn't there?:rolleyes You can't just be cool can you? Dude:rolleyes

I once ran down the entire NFL and what those 32 teams would have as their fantasy 4x1 team. I spelled Jamaal Charles...Jamal. Instead of...damn-cool!!!..it was...it's Jamaal ya dumb fuck!.....hahaha!!!!!!!!!

You're one of those aren't ya?

cantthinkofanything
04-23-2012, 12:25 AM
Just can't help yourself can you? There just has to be something wrong doesn't there?:rolleyes You can't just be cool can you? Dude:rolleyes

you're the dumbass making the stupid true/false thread that can't get the facts straight. It's pretty damn material to the story. I guuess I should have just said it was false.

RaZon
04-23-2012, 12:30 AM
you're the dumbass making the stupid true/false thread that can't get the facts straight. It's pretty damn material to the story. I guuess I should have just said it was false.

You talking about stupid threads?

paste...

Don't know how long they will leave this up. But everyday there is more and more proof that the Reptilians are here. This is just one of thousands of examples of proof. If you don't believe me, search YouTube for : "reptilian", "shapeshifiting", "hybrids", etc.

Many of the videos have better proof than this one but I think this reporter is hot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh hell yes that was simply riveting:rolleyes

How can we forget the classic...

http://gma.yahoo.com/k-e-diet-brides-using-feeding-tubes-rapidly-080053646--abc-news-health.html

The K-E Diet: Brides-to-Be Using Feeding Tubes to Rapidly Shed Pounds

Brides-to-be looking to shed that final 10, 15 or 20 pounds in order to fit into their dream wedding gown have taken a controversial approach to crash dieting that involves inserting a feeding tube into their noses for up to 10 days for a quick fix to rapid weight loss. The K-E diet, which boasts promises of shedding 20 pounds in 10 days, is an increasingly popular alternative to ordinary calorie-counting programs. The program has dieters inserting a feeding tube into their nose that runs to the stomach. They're fed a constant slow drip of protein and fat, mixed with water, which contains zero carbohydrates and totals 800 calories a day. Body fat is burned off through a process called ketosis, which leaves muscle intact, Dr. Oliver Di Pietro of Bay Harbor Islands, Fla., said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude:rolleyes

manufan10
04-23-2012, 08:23 AM
:rolleyes

Culburn is a trend setter.

He sets trends.

:rolleyes

Culburn is a trend setter.

He sets trends.

RaZon
04-23-2012, 09:39 PM
Way too hard..huh?

Creepn
04-23-2012, 09:42 PM
Good Lord give this Razon guy a break. Yall are way to hostile to a person that just wants to promote discussions on a message board.

RaZon
04-23-2012, 09:46 PM
Good Lord give this Razon guy a break. Yall are way to hostile to a person that just wants to promote discussions on a message board.

It is weird isn't it?

Creepn
04-23-2012, 09:52 PM
It is weird isn't it?

For this site no. This site has a history of crucifying new posters. If I'm not mistaken, they feel that newcomers should "earn" the right to start threads. You just coming in and starting threads just rubbed people the wrong way.

RaZon
04-23-2012, 10:09 PM
For this site no. This site has a history of crucifying new posters. If I'm not mistaken, they feel that newcomers should "earn" the right to start threads. You just coming in and starting threads just rubbed people the wrong way.

That uptight...wow!!! It's too late now.

It is funny however.

RaZon...who is your favorite comic book hero?
somebody...you fucking troll!!!!!!!!
anybody...I fucked your mama!
nobody...suck a dick troll!!!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!