PDA

View Full Version : So Culburn is getting a time limit while...

KobeOwnsDuncan
04-23-2012, 07:35 AM
Those that petitioned for the sanction are spamming every thread with naruto pictures? :lol

MavDynasty
04-23-2012, 07:39 AM
Yeah you have a point. I see that naruto shit in almost ever thread now and it's pretty Sam annoying to scroll past it on an iPhone.

MavDynasty
04-23-2012, 07:39 AM
damn*

Cool auto correct bro

redzero
04-23-2012, 07:46 AM
They aren't spamming every thread.

Brazil
04-23-2012, 07:50 AM
Those that petitioned for the sanction are spamming every thread with naruto pictures? :lol

you big liar you

not every threads are spammed only luva's stupid ones..

Venti Quattro
04-23-2012, 07:56 AM
I'm guilty of this, and I think spammers have to pick their spots so they don't annoy users who log-in through their mobile phones. Probably just spam every thread lakaluva starts.

Brazil
04-23-2012, 08:00 AM
I'm guilty of this, and I think spammers have to pick their spots so they don't annoy users who log-in through their mobile phones. Probably just spam every thread lakaluva starts.

I mean that is not very complicated

luva stupid thread to try to miserably troll = do not open... thats not very complicated.

midnightpulp
04-23-2012, 08:00 AM

Yep. The Naruto spam is only reserved for luva's bait threads. That said, if the faggot ever decides to start a legitimate thread, I hope it won't be spammed.

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 08:02 AM
you big liar you

not every threads are spammed only luva's stupid ones..

:lol

Bottom line is you're spamming...don't try to qualify it. Cully was right again. Kori setup a kangaroo court with rules they're supposed to enforce :lol and yet they don't enforce one of their main rules aimed at Cully.

You guys are a joke and so is Kori and LJ. I respect racists more than Kori and LJ because at least they're honest. Kori can't even man up and admit why the Kangaroo was setup in the first place. Clearly it was to limit Laker hardcores....:toast

Like the sons of the confederate say...The south shall rise again :lol

SpursIndonesia
04-23-2012, 08:02 AM
I approve Naruto shit on pinked or faggots threads, but i HATE long cat infected post. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiflipoff.gif

Venti Quattro
04-23-2012, 08:04 AM
Yep. The Naruto spam is only reserved for luva's bait threads. That said, if the faggot ever decides to start a legitimate thread, I hope it won't be spammed.

This too. But I think the Spurstalk populace, despite outliers, are mature enough to discern a flame bait and a legitimate thread. And it's not like he makes a lot of those. If the guy has a valid point, I think we should give the thread a chance to stick and not nuke it with Naruto images.

midnightpulp
04-23-2012, 08:06 AM

Bottom line is you're spamming...don't try to qualify it. Cully was right again. Kori setup a kangaroo court with rules they're supposed to enforce :lol and yet they don't enforce one of their main rules aimed at Cully.

You guys are a joke and so is Kori and LJ. I respect racists more than Kori and LJ because at least they're honest. Kori can't even man up and admit why the Kangaroo was setup in the first place. Clearly it was to limit Laker hardcores....:toast

No matter how much this board shits on you and yours, you just can't stay away and keep crawling back. :lol

redzero
04-23-2012, 08:09 AM
I agree with mid. If and only if lakaluva makes a real thread instead of trying to troll Spurs fans, then it shouldn't be spammed.

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 08:09 AM
This too. But I think the Spurstalk populace, despite outliers, are mature enough to discern a flame bait and a legitimate thread. And it's not like he makes a lot of those. If the guy has a valid point, I think we should give the thread a chance to stick and not nuke it with Naruto images.

Every thread you start is bad because I think you're a flaming homo....see how that works..:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 08:12 AM
No matter how much this board shits on you and yours, you just can't stay away and keep crawling back. :lol

You haven't figured it out yet....I'm here to make you lives misreable...as long as its Kobe 5 TOSB 4....I will live to torment you...thats why I'm here....and just like I did in 2010...if Kobe rings again I will personally turn this board into my personal toilet bowl. :lol

manufan10
04-23-2012, 08:14 AM
I'm glad that I learned of the Naruto pictures yesterday, and not today when I'm at work. :lol

manufan10
04-23-2012, 08:15 AM
Kobe 5 TOSB 4

Culburn is a trend setter.

He sets trends.

midnightpulp
04-23-2012, 08:17 AM
You haven't figured it out yet....I'm here to make you lives misreable...as long as its Kobe 5 TOSB 4....I will live to torment you...thats why I'm here....and just like I did in 2010...if Kobe rings again I will personally turn this board into my personal toilet bowl. :lol

Ring smack :lol

Kobe might own one more ring than Duncan, but we own your own soul.

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 08:18 AM

He sets trends.

And he's locked in with me shoulder to shoulder forever more...something that can never be taken away. Life is short and when I'm cullys age I will back in fondness that he had my back....:toast

Venti Quattro
04-23-2012, 08:19 AM
The lol (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175871) thread is and should be fair game. If you're browsing through your mobile phone, keep away from it if you don't to see a shitstorm of images, flood posts and gifs.

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 08:21 AM
Ring smack :lol

Kobe might own one more ring than Duncan, but we own your own soul.

Hmmmm perhaps but I clearly own your manhood....

Well actally Kori has it in escrow for me

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 08:23 AM
nothing to see here folks, just copycats copycatting the copy they're supposed to copycat

move along, move along

Get the fuck outta here heman its confusing to see two pinked names in the same thread.

InK
04-23-2012, 08:23 AM
Everyone knows Luva and his love for cartoons, its enough if its brought up occasionally, not in each and every thread he makes. At this point its just spam that equals Cullys trends and ur kinda proving him right every time u post 10000 pics of that faggy cartoon

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 08:29 AM
Everyone knows Luva and his love for cartoons, its enough if its brought up occasionally, not in each and every thread he makes. At this point its just spam that equals Cullys trends and ur kinda proving him right every time u post 10000 pics of that faggy cartoon

Let them carry on. At this point I'm more interested in seeing just how far Kori will go or how low she'll stoop to make a complete joke of herself. :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 08:32 AM
And for as much as she want to prove to me and Cully that she's in contol....I know she doesn't handle criticism too well....I expect her to double down in the wake of my further criticims of her but Ohh well if the shoe fits then wear it.

Brazil
04-23-2012, 08:32 AM

Let Luva or you (wait... you can't :lmao) start a legitimate thread and I'm convinced there won't be any spamming.

Bottom line you are dumbass.

You respect racism really ? as it is something new.:lmao

Your little triumvira is dead kool, you're pinked, lava is owned 4ever and Cul quit, your fellows lakers fans are shitting on you more than spurs or mavs fans :lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 08:44 AM
Let Luva or you (wait... you can't :lmao) start a legitimate thread and I'm convinced there won't be any spamming.

Bottom line you are dumbass.

You respect racism really ? as it is something new.:lmao

Your little triumvira is dead kool, you're pinked, lava is owned 4ever and Cul quit, your fellows lakers fans are shitting on you more than spurs or mavs fans :lmao

Uhh ok...I'm not the one who feels god almighty empowerd by the hands of a woman. Nothing happened to me or Cully that Kori didn't want...I just don't get the whole circus just to achieve that. Perhaps she wanted to help restore your collective manhoods...:lol

Brazil
04-23-2012, 08:48 AM
Uhh ok...I'm not the one who feels god almighty empowerd by the hands of a woman. Nothing happened to me or Cully that Kori didn't want...I just don't get the whole circus just to achieve that. Perhaps she wanted to help restore your collective manhoods...:lol

:cry stop spamming the thread of my only remaining friend :cry
:cry Kori is not nice with me :cry
:cry our trio is dead :cry

jeebus
04-23-2012, 08:51 AM

The Faggot is too busy in his naruto forum to ever start a legit thread here. Only time The Faggot ever shows up is after a Lakers win.

Leetonidas
04-23-2012, 09:13 AM
stop reading lakaluva's threads. if anything the gay naruto pics makes his threads less gay...somehow

100%duncan
04-23-2012, 09:25 AM
Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!

manufan10
04-23-2012, 10:15 AM
Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!

He sets trends.

ElNono
04-23-2012, 12:13 PM
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i475/scottydoesit20/330se1e.gif

BlackSwordsMan
04-23-2012, 12:30 PM
We only grow through experience.

Kori Ellis
04-23-2012, 12:35 PM

Exactly.

That's why when the EC brings up stupid sanctions like wanting to take away Culburn's ability to post pictures (when he spammed the forum with pics just one night, and EC members do it ever single day), then I just shoot down their proposals.

Bill_Brasky
04-23-2012, 12:45 PM
The only threads that I've seen spammed are lakaluva shit threads, so basically threads that nobody reads anyway.

Except for OP I guess, but mr shit bombs is a shit poster as well.

jeebus
04-23-2012, 12:47 PM
The only threads that I've seen spammed are lakaluva shit threads, so basically threads that nobody reads anyway.

Except for OP I guess, but mr shit bombs is a shit poster as well.

That one kid likes to read them, Spurs99 or something like that. He was :crying about the pictures in a couple other threads.

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 01:04 PM
Exactly.

That's why when the EC brings up stupid sanctions like wanting to take away Culburn's ability to post pictures (when he spammed the forum with pics just one night, and EC members do it ever single day), then I just shoot down their proposals.

That's like giving a 25% discount after you've marked the prices up 75%..
You are pretty funny Ms. Ellis...

And here's to you Ms Robinson...Jesus loves you more than you will know....ooo...oooo

phyzik
04-23-2012, 02:16 PM
I for one would like to not see any naruto pics anymore, regardless of whose thread it is. If its lakaluva, just dont post anything.

Venti Quattro
04-23-2012, 02:18 PM
I'll stop too. The schtick has run its course.

ginobili's bald spot
04-23-2012, 02:27 PM
If all of the people who put so much time and energy into making coordinated efforts to spam lakaluva threads put that same effort into not responding to him, he would cease to exist. It's not difficult not to click on his dumbass threads, I did it for years.

ElNono
04-23-2012, 02:41 PM
I didn't jump into this recent bandwagon, but here's a thought for those that did:

Just bump the lol thread instead. Dude will be forever butthurt bout det one.

Reck
04-23-2012, 02:42 PM
I just want to say its hard to ignore his threads when he's flooding the board with stupid threads.

There are 4 of his threads just on the first page alone. You basically have to weave your way around through his threads just to get to one good quality thread on this section.

If he's not to be banned or pinked, then limit his posting abilities to the troll section. He can spam all he wants over there.

I'm just concern about the good people here that make good discussion threads to talk about. I hate seeing their threads buried under luva's abomination threads.

My two cents.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2012, 03:44 PM

That's like giving a 25% discount after you've marked the prices up 75%..
You are pretty funny Ms. Ellis...

And here's to you Ms Robinson...Jesus loves you more than you will know....ooo...ooooNo black man would ever quote Simon & Garfunkel.

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 03:52 PM
No black man would ever quote Simon & Garfunkel.

No black man could ever be president of the US.....:lol

ChumpDumper
04-23-2012, 03:59 PM

No black man could ever be president of the US.....:lolNot even close to equivalent.

Koolaid_Man
04-23-2012, 04:08 PM
Not even close to equivalent.

It's not in the equivalence but rather the presumption....and the racism. When you're ready to have an adult conversation I will be here...all you're giving me is negativity and stupidity... I also like the Charmachamillion song the gay song by boy George...and I like George Michaels Wham album. I'm not a total homophobe...:lol

mavs>spurs
04-23-2012, 04:12 PM
^has aids

ChumpDumper
04-23-2012, 04:18 PM
It's not in the equivalence but rather the presumption....and the racism. When you're ready to have an adult conversation I will be here...all you're giving me is negativity and stupidity... I also like the Charmachamillion song the gay song by boy George...and I like George Michaels Wham album. I'm not a total homophobe...:lolYou are very much a homophile.

lol negativity

Brazil
04-23-2012, 04:21 PM
I'm not a total homophobe...:lol

what is that ? a not total homophobe

Spursfan092120
04-23-2012, 04:22 PM

This..if he would ever start something decent, he might be a legit poster around here. Till then, he's shit.

DMC
04-23-2012, 04:26 PM
No black man would ever quote Simon & Garfunkel.
l0XGjcB3b94

Kinda funky actually

2012, you can no longer pigeon hole races lest ye be proven wrong.