PDA

View Full Version : Refs Please Let The Players Play In Game 7

Pistons_In_7
06-21-2005, 11:27 PM
Man,
I am apalled at the way the officiating has been, bad for both teams, i wish they would let the damn players just play basketball in game 7 so neither team has any excuse.

It's going :fro to be a battle unlike any we have seen.

Uncle_Rico
06-21-2005, 11:28 PM
i think they did let them play and it messed up manu. he cant flop anymore and expect a call, he needs to just finish strong. spurs are expecting calls and it isnt happening.

nkdlunch
06-21-2005, 11:29 PM
Yes, let 'em play 'cause anyway Duncan can't shoot FTs for shit.

2centsworth
06-21-2005, 11:29 PM
Man,
I am apalled at the way the officiating has been, bad for both teams, i wish they would let the damn players just play basketball in game 7 so neither team has any excuse.

It's going :fro to be a battle unlike any we have seen.
I wish both teams would stop bitching about the officiating. Duncan does the same crap and it pisses me off.

exstatic
06-21-2005, 11:54 PM

Just when everyone in the free world thinks that, he'll go 15-15. Duncan is a 70% FT shooter who never shoots 70%. It's 45% or 95%. He's due for another game like he had in Seattle.

timvp
06-22-2005, 01:54 AM
The Pistons got jobbed by the refs tonight. The Spurs caught a break and still lost.

Scary.

texbumTHElife
06-22-2005, 02:33 AM
I couldnt believe the one play where Tim, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PLAY, while guarding Chauncey Billups of all people; turned to the ref and started yelling and signaling for a carry. Chauncey proceeded to break him down and pass to an open man in the Corner for a 3.

Lets face it guys. The Spurs want someone to hand this championship to them on a platter. I thing we just might have blown our chance at a ring tongiht. Anyone else see the Pistons play in close out games? They dont lose.

Dre_7
06-22-2005, 02:36 AM

:lmao

Anyways...I think the officiating has been fair the entire series. There will be some bad calls both ways. Refs are still human. But, all in all, the officiating has been very good the entire finals. Niether team can use that as an excuse for their 3 losses. And niether team can use that as a reason for their 3 wins. Refs have done well.

SpursWoman
06-22-2005, 06:54 AM
The Pistons got jobbed by the refs tonight. The Spurs caught a break and still lost.

Scary.

No doubt.