PDA

View Full Version : I'm guaranteeing a game 7 win for SA

exstatic
06-21-2005, 11:30 PM
Hats off to Detroit. They played a marvelous game. In fact, they played a perfect game, and therein lies their problem. They had 3 fucking turnovers, and hit probably 65% of their jumpers. Everything they fucking threw up went in, and they still couldn't pull away until SA started fouling around 1 minute or so.

You live by the jumper, you die by the jumper, and Thursday, Detroit dies...guaranteed.

Believe.

Oh, and Walton, your meds are in the cabinet by the sink. Take two.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-21-2005, 11:33 PM
Actually, it's the Spurs who live by the 3 and die by the 3. This isn't the Pistons perfect game. That happened in G4. Detroit has played well in the last 4 games.

E20
06-21-2005, 11:34 PM
The reason we lost:

We were up at halftime and I'm like Spurs have it!!!

So I make the mistake of commiting a sin and going into my room and working there for a long time(all of half time and 6 minutes into the 3rd quarter.....good stamina)

Dre_7
06-21-2005, 11:35 PM
The reason we lost:

We were up at halftime and I'm like Spurs have it!!!

So I make the mistake of commiting a sin and going into my room and working there for a long time(all of half time and 6 minutes into the 3rd quarter).

Interesting. I got a call from my brother, I needed to go out and help him get his car towed. So I leave at the half, dont get back until 6 minutes into the 3rd. Hmmmmmm???

Leetonidas
06-21-2005, 11:36 PM
I was talking to my girlfriend until 6:23 in the third. I see a trend. :lol

Supergirl
06-21-2005, 11:41 PM
Actually, it's the Spurs who live by the 3 and die by the 3. This isn't the Pistons perfect game. That happened in G4. Detroit has played well in the last 4 games.

I'm sorry, what game were you watching when Manu drove in for layups on his first 6 or 7 trips to the basket? And when Parker was driving in?

Have to agree with the first comment - Pistons got hot, and Spurs couldn't pull away in the fourth, which was key to putting away a team desperate to not go home quick. Pistons won't shoot 60% from the 3 in game 7 - Spurs won't leave them open like they did in the first half of this one. They did a much better job covering in the second half, and the Pistons started missing. Pistons don't cover the Spurs 3 point shooters HALF as well as the Spurs cover the Pistons.

exstatic
06-21-2005, 11:51 PM
The Spurs attack in the paint WAY more than Detroit does. The threes are just your penalty for double teaming. We're not fucking Phoenix, putting up 20 every game. Yes, they sometimes fall in love with it, like tonight, but SA put up 28 treys, and probably 6-7 other jumpers. Detroit put up 17 treys, and probably 30 other jumpers.

Detroit is basicly a jump shooting team.

THE X-FACTOR
06-21-2005, 11:52 PM
No Parade Thursday?

ReppinTheD
06-21-2005, 11:53 PM
Hats off to Detroit. They played a marvelous game. In fact, they played a perfect game, and therein lies their problem. They had 3 fucking turnovers, and hit probably 65% of their jumpers. Everything they fucking threw up went in, and they still couldn't pull away until SA started fouling around 1 minute or so.

You live by the jumper, you die by the jumper, and Thursday, Detroit dies...guaranteed.

Believe.

Oh, and Walton, your meds are in the cabinet by the sink. Take two.

Consider it *jinxed* :king

Tobias
06-21-2005, 11:54 PM
Its Saturday now. Same place though.

exstatic
06-21-2005, 11:56 PM
No Parade Thursday?

Nice selective quoting. They had contingency plans for Thursday AND Saturday. Y'see, we like to PLAN our parties down here, not just go on an arson spree like you Michiganders.
:lol

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-21-2005, 11:59 PM
We're not fucking Phoenix, putting up 20 every game.

Really? They have shot 117 3s in this series for an average of 19.5/game.

ReppinTheD
06-22-2005, 12:01 AM
Really? They have shot 117 3s in this series for an average of 19.5/game.

Actually, today the Spurs had 28 three point attempts.

Clandestino
06-22-2005, 12:03 AM
Nice selective quoting. They had contingency plans for Thursday AND Saturday. Y'see, we like to PLAN our parties down here, not just go on an arson spree like you Michiganders.
:lol

:lmao

Leetonidas
06-22-2005, 12:03 AM
Consider it *jinxed* :king

Yep, now that Rasheed has Guaransheed a win, they're jinxed like hell.

NeoConIV
06-22-2005, 12:06 AM
No, this was a perfect Pistons game. Game 4 and 6 were both pretty f'ing perfect if you ask me, considering game 6 was a road game.

My hats off to Detroit...that was some mad game.

Much love to LB and co. Tell you what, it sure feels a helluva lot better getting beat by Detroit than LA...

theMUHMEshow
06-22-2005, 12:28 AM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/jm_phenom23/P6100007.jpg

Name the last time any of your boys were in a game 7?

Tim is a nervous wreck! I actually used to think this guy was amazing, after this series, he is a poor mans Jermaine O'Neal (I have seen this guy give the Pistons more problems the past two years with one arm and a broken down team).

:makemyday

No one in Detroit is worried, and we all know that you are pissing your pants. Just listen to your local radio station ticket 760, lol...SA is basically DONE!

NeoConIV
06-22-2005, 12:30 AM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/jm_phenom23/P6100007.jpg

Name the last time any of your boys were in a game 7?

Tim is a nervous wreck! I actually used to think this guy was amazing, after this series, he is a poor mans Jermaine O'Neal (I have seen this guy give the Pistons more problems the past two years with one arm and a broken down team).

:makemyday

No one in Detroit is worried, and we all know that you are pissing your pants. Just listen to your local radio station ticket 760, lol...SA is basically DONE!
He who crows the loudest...

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-22-2005, 12:37 AM
Oh good! We have jinx both ways so it cancels out.

I guaruntee nothing but a great game. How the hell do the Pistons have 4 and 3 TOs in two games this series? We are not forcing any TOs. Why is that?

Anyway, agreed except the guaruntee ex, and man do I hope you're right!

nkdlunch
06-22-2005, 12:37 AM
Momma'sShow or whatever u're called. If Spurs win, I wanna see you give us props on Thursday. If Detroit wins, you do deserve to be champs. but you won't

goliath
06-22-2005, 12:40 AM
Im glad Sheed guaranteed a win.

Spurs have responded well these playoffs when the opposing team has talked shit after a win. Denver talked shit after game 1 then didnt win again. Seattle talked shit after game 4 and didnt win again.

I actually thought Sheed had a brain and thats why there was no guarantee after game 2.

Dont give us bulletin board material sheed.

T Park
06-22-2005, 12:45 AM
Sheed gauranteed game 7????

Series over. Good job Spurs.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-22-2005, 12:46 AM
...and bye bye T Park apparently...

T Park
06-22-2005, 12:55 AM
bye bye??

If the Spurs lose I dont leave.

More than likely, Im posting thursday night and friday morning because the Spurs dont give a shit, and dont want to win it.

No Speedy Claxton, Stephen Jackson to bail the Spurs out, and Kenyon Martin Richard Jefferson to brick shots are not even close to being here.

Series done....

Dre_7
06-22-2005, 12:57 AM
byebecause the Spurs dont give a shit, and dont want to win it.

Did you watch the game?!?!?!?!

It did not look like that to me!!!

If they didnt want it, they woulda gotten killed. Now game 4, they didnt want, but tonight?? It looked like they wanted it, just didnt get the bounces, made mistakes on D, had some costly TOs, Detroit made some amazing shots. But, I know you wont see it any differently TPark, oh well.

BadlyDrawnBoy
06-22-2005, 12:58 AM
No Speedy Claxton, Stephen Jackson to bail the Spurs out

Series done....

Funny, only 4 players from 03 on the team now.

Horry = Jackson.

Oh wait... did you orgasm away Horry's performance from Sunday?

And Claxton came in for an INEFFECTIVE Parker.

Last time I checked, Parker hasn't been INEFFECTIVE in this series.

But I'll tell you what has been INEFFECTIVE. Your exsistance on this planet.

Solid D
06-22-2005, 01:01 AM
I'm with exstatic. My pre-series prediction was Spurs in 7, although I thought no home team would lose. Spurs will put the Pistons down, one way or another Thursday.

Dre_7
06-22-2005, 01:02 AM
Oh wait... did you orgasm away Horry's performance from Sunday?

No, he didnt even watch game 5. He had already given up on the Spurs at that time.

BadlyDrawnBoy
06-22-2005, 01:05 AM
No, he didnt even watch game 5. He had already given up on the Spurs at that time.

No, the big guy watched game 5. Came to the board and started talking smack to Piston fans, scream in joy of Horry's clutch performance, ordered 300 Horry jersery's from Amazon.com (with will all be stitched together to fit T Park) and couldn't stop getting wood from that three oint shot by Horry.

Now, all of a sudden, we don't have a black man on the team that can hit threes. We don't have Jackson.

Which is true. That's why we avg. less turnovers.

Dre_7
06-22-2005, 01:07 AM
He did? I thought I read that he checked the score from his phone?

Hey TPark, did you, or didnt you watch game 5?

BadlyDrawnBoy
06-22-2005, 01:09 AM
He did? I thought I read that he checked the score from his phone?

Well, I don't pay attention to enough of T Park's posts to know whether he watched it on TV.

But that jackass sure was the first one on this board hanging on Horry's ball sack.

goliath
06-22-2005, 01:09 AM
I actually agree with T-Park, gasp.

Spurs didnt want it tonight IMO. What I mean by that is that they came out and expected the Pistons to roll over. I really think they thought it would be like game 6 against NJ. Hang around and in crunch time, when we're close or leading, the pressure will get to them and they'll collapse. Just like NJ did.

BadlyDrawnBoy
06-22-2005, 01:12 AM
I actually agree with T-Park, gasp.

Spurs didnt want it tonight IMO. What I mean by that is that they came out and expected the Pistons to roll over. I really think they thought it would be like game 6 against NJ. Hang around and in crunch time, when we're close or leading, the pressure will get to them and they'll collapse. Just like NJ did.

They expected the Pistons to roll over but lied about it in all the pre-game interviews and post game interviews from game 5????

They said they knew the Pistons wouldn't just hand them the game, that they'd fight to the end, that it was going to be a tough game.

But then went out and said: "Fuck that, we got this. Look at them, just gonna roll over and die."

Yeah... :spin

T Park
06-22-2005, 01:17 AM

didnt.

And the only things I said about Horry, was that he was very clutch and bailed the team out.

Wich was right.

But let this child keep bantering about, he seems to like to see himself talk.

BadlyDrawnBoy
06-22-2005, 01:19 AM
didnt.

And the only things I said about Horry, was that he was very clutch and bailed the team out.

Wich was right.

But let this child keep bantering about, he seems to like to see himself talk.

Still can't spell which correctly... sad indeed.

And he was clutch? Saved the Spurs asses?

Who are we describing? Horry or Jackson? Because last time I checked, Jackson is no longer a Spur.

T Park
06-22-2005, 01:22 AM
uh, Horry since thats what I said.....

Onto the ignore button.....

BadlyDrawnBoy
06-22-2005, 01:22 AM
uh, Horry since thats what I said.....

Onto the ignore button.....

But I thought we had no Jackson like player. He left. Just like you, ya big baby.

Dre_7
06-22-2005, 02:27 AM
i took a quick shower before heading over to my gf's house after the game (showered at halftime) and returned to the game SIX (6) minutes left in the 3rd Quarter....AMAZING

Too weird!

Nobody leave for the first 6 minutes of the 3rd qtr this Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!