PDA

View Full Version : Will Spurs play Denver in Round 1 if...

stubborn1
04-24-2012, 12:34 AM
If Denver, Dallas, and Utah finish at 36-30; would Denver fall to eighth place?

In individual series it is Utah 2 Denver 1 and Dallas 3 and Denver 1. Denver would also have the worst Division and Conference records. What am I missing?

Thank you.

Robz4000
04-24-2012, 12:49 AM
This is true...

phyzik
04-24-2012, 01:43 AM
For purely a "kid with a magnifying glass over an ant hill" feeling, I'd love to burn the Suns again just to re-establish order in the universe.

Nuggets would be my second choice watching all the hate Manu gets as he completely destroys them.

Utah would be my last choice of the 3 but still no worries, just wouldnt be as fun.

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-24-2012, 04:22 AM
Manu wouldn't destroy the Nuggets this time around :smokin

Moot point anyway, coz the two teams won't meet unless the Nuggets pull off a miracle and make the WCF.

TDMVPDPOY
04-24-2012, 04:52 AM
i hope either the suns get in, nothing beats smashing these turds in blowout wins again

Sense
04-24-2012, 04:58 AM
Manu wouldn't destroy the Nuggets this time around :smokin

Moot point anyway, coz the two teams won't meet unless the Nuggets pull off a miracle and make the WCF.

you're right... we won't need Manu, we can rest him against that team.

siraulo23
04-24-2012, 05:58 AM
For purely a "kid with a magnifying glass over an ant hill" feeling, I'd love to burn the Suns again just to re-establish order in the universe.

true

the suns have eliminated the spurs for the past two years

Wild Cobra Kai
04-24-2012, 07:24 AM
true

the suns have eliminated the spurs for the past two years

:lol I see what you did there.

Legacy
04-24-2012, 07:29 AM
Okay, you guys are seriously starting to make me crave a 1st round match-up with Phoenix. Pass that magnifying glass over this way when you're done, there, phyzik. I may want in on the kiddy-fun here soon. Sssooo GNSF of me, eh?? :rollin

Russo21
04-24-2012, 08:20 AM
Any chance we get the mavs in the first round if they lose the rest of their games?

Russo21
04-24-2012, 08:21 AM
Who cares anyway, nuggets, mavericks, jazz and the suns. Send those cunts down our way and we'll kick the shit out of them all either way.

elbamba
04-24-2012, 08:23 AM
After all the crap we got from the Jazz in the 90s I hope the Spurs play the Jazz. Spurs need about 5 more playoff series against them before I will be satisfied.

Russo21
04-24-2012, 08:36 AM
1-8 While the spurs have to wait to see who our opponent will be, utah or phoenix in my oppinnion, as i dont see denver and dallas falling to 8

2-7 Oklahoma could realistically be matched with Dallas for the 2-7 matchup. That would be good for one of them to be knocked out of the first round. Happy either way if that matchup occured.

4-5 Would love the lakers to fall to fourth so they have the play the grizzlies. Good job to give either one of those teams an early exit.

3-6 are still wide open. I hope the clippers jump the lakers to 3rd.

Then that'd be clippers v denver and lakers v memphis.

Its gonna be a tight playoffs.

Lakers Memphis will be tough and they'll both leave tired, sore and bruised from a close tough series. Dunno who would win.

Clippers Denver? Ive taken fuck all notice of denver this season. Havent watched them lay once. Id assume clippers win.

Oklahoma Dallas? Great series, great matchups. Will be good to see the back of one of those teams after hopefully a long long series. OKC are great, Mavs always bring it to us in the playoffs. So we'll just be happy one of those 2 teams are gone.

Spurs v Utah or Phoenix? I'd rather see Phoenix yet again and i think we'd kick the shit out of them 4-0.

Spursmania
04-24-2012, 09:01 AM
I would love to see Phoenix. Tony loves to play against Nash. Bring it on!
But most likely Utah which will be a much more physical series. But that may be good for the Spurs to get them ready for round 2.

Malice
04-24-2012, 09:27 AM
Its been a few years since I've seen some playoff games. So, Im crossing my fingers for a Denver series! :) Oh, and the hate for Manu in Denver is real...lol

therealtruth
04-24-2012, 04:37 PM
I would love to see Phoenix. Tony loves to play against Nash. Bring it on!
But most likely Utah which will be a much more physical series. But that may be good for the Spurs to get them ready for round 2.

I still think Pop screwed up by not starting Parker last time we played them in the playoffs. Parker used to own the Suns.