PDA

View Full Version : A Fitting end

New Drebly032
06-21-2005, 11:44 PM
Wow! what a series. Our two teams are bringing back the NBA and the great game that many people have left. Game 7! 11 years since a NBA Finals game 7. All i can say is, these are the two best teams and may the best team win! I must say i was shocked with tonights results. I kept waiting for the Spurs to take that 4th quarter lead and put it away. Man these games are hard to watch!

I'll pick the Pistons simply because They are my team. Score predictions?

Pistons 92 Spurs 89
Finals MVP Chauncey.

2centsworth
06-21-2005, 11:46 PM
I don't think Detroit can shoot like that again.
S

New Drebly032
06-21-2005, 11:47 PM
S

they have in the last 4 games why not again?

dn0
06-21-2005, 11:48 PM
S
I kept saying that to myself today until the game ended.

Leetonidas
06-21-2005, 11:48 PM
I agree. Chauncy is the reason they won, he set the tone early. He won't hit three's like that again.

Spurs 87
Pistons 79

boutons
06-21-2005, 11:49 PM
Pistons FG %age rose steadily throughout the game, as the Spurs %age dropped steadily, to a fatal 41%.

2centsworth
06-21-2005, 11:50 PM
they have in the last 4 games why not again?
No they haven't be real. They were nails from outside, until today they had 8 3's the entire series. They had 8 today, most from way beyond the arch. Nevertheless, we're going to find out.

New Drebly032
06-21-2005, 11:54 PM
No they haven't be real. They were nails from outside, until today they had 8 3's the entire series. They had 8 today, most from way beyond the arch. Nevertheless, we're going to find out.

You dont know the Pistons, Chauncey shot 40% from 3 point range this year and made every big shot in last years title run. When Rip comes off the screens for a quick jumper its money. He hasnt been doing that and he finally figured it out tonight. They were well coached tonight. LB has a lot to do with our success.

2centsworth
06-22-2005, 12:05 AM
You dont know the Pistons, Chauncey shot 40% from 3 point range this year and made every big shot in last years title run. When Rip comes off the screens for a quick jumper its money. He hasnt been doing that and he finally figured it out tonight. They were well coached tonight. LB has a lot to do with our success.
you said 4 str8 games i'm telling you it's just this one. They are going to need to do it again to have a chance, because even with their unbelievable shooting the game was totally up for grabs with 2 minutes left.

Do it again and they might win, anything less and they lose.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-22-2005, 12:09 AM
Yes indeed, a fitting end to a great NBA season.

Chauncey was incredible tonight. So was Rip. Must have been tempting for Tony to bust him one on the nose with his mask off though (kidding).

Props to Detroit for coming through in the crunch. Man, I hope they won't shoot like that again!

Bring on game 7.