PDA

View Full Version : Man beaten into critical condition by mob, one said "that's justice for Trayvon"

BRHornet45
04-24-2012, 02:04 PM
again the national news media turns the other cheek

Mobile police need your help to catch a mob that beat Matthew Owens so badly that he's in critical condition.

According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens' sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. "It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed." Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using "brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on."

Police will only say "multiple people" are involved.

What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon." Trayvon Martin is the unarmed teenager police say was shot and killed February 26 by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman in Samford, Florida.

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/apr/23/26/man-beaten-mob-critical-condition-ar-3659891/

cantthinkofanything
04-24-2012, 02:08 PM
sons, this thread is already in the political forum

Reck
04-24-2012, 02:10 PM
Oh shit Jaime is back son. :toast

BRHornet45
04-24-2012, 02:11 PM
sons, this thread is already in the political forum

son my apologies.

cantthinkofanything
04-24-2012, 02:21 PM
son my apologies.

It's OK sons. I'm sure the Club will have it's own particular take on the situation.

Trill Clinton
04-24-2012, 02:23 PM
the plan is slowly coming into fruition....

cantthinkofanything
04-24-2012, 02:25 PM

:lol

Sometimes you're OK Trill.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-24-2012, 02:31 PM
Plan :lol
A mob beating up a person of a different skin color simply based on skin color :lmao

What an idiot :toast

Viva Las Espuelas
04-24-2012, 02:31 PM
A mob beating up a person of a different skin color simply based on skin color :lmao

Double post but idiots like trill deserve to read that more than once.

DMC
04-24-2012, 02:36 PM
Sounds like he lived in a bad neighborhood already.

Blake
04-24-2012, 02:39 PM
A man got beat up?

Holy shit! Call CNN!

Old Man Kidd
04-24-2012, 02:44 PM
^jumped by 20 nigs and racially motivated

sup lib-bot

Trill Clinton
04-24-2012, 02:47 PM

Its still too early to speak on it but since me and you happen to share the appreciation of the Spurs, I'll just say, yes. If you see a group of black males walking in your direction just run bro:toast

Al Sharpton
04-24-2012, 02:50 PM
I"m on this like white on rice!!

Blake
04-24-2012, 03:11 PM
^jumped by 20 nigs and racially motivated

sup lib-bot

You sure bout that?

TheSkeptic
04-24-2012, 03:22 PM
I hope he recovers.

Spurminator
04-24-2012, 05:02 PM
Allegedly, one of the attackers also said, "Your mother's a whore," prompting speculation that the beating was directly related to the attackers' strong anti-prostitution stances.

#1 Timmys Fan
04-24-2012, 05:58 PM

Acting like apes while living in poverty and not having a dad? Pretty sweet plan bro.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-24-2012, 06:36 PM

The local report states that Owen had words with some kids playing basketball at the park before they came and beat his ass.

Stringer_Bell
04-24-2012, 10:18 PM
Acting like apes while living in poverty and not having a dad? Pretty sweet plan bro.

Yea, because the master plan of these guys is so much better.

http://www.chicagonow.com/lists-that-actually-matter/files/2011/09/hick-1.jpg

mouse
04-25-2012, 12:17 AM
It's stories like this that make me wish black peole had they're own country.

TheSkeptic
04-25-2012, 12:24 AM

:bang

RaZon
04-25-2012, 12:25 AM

You do realize if you aren't a full blooded indian you are just like the black man. You came over from somewhere else. So they have as much right here as anyone else.

Wild Cobra
04-25-2012, 02:44 AM
All this proves is that it is expected that black people act like thugs, and white people act like... like... well... someone help me here.

If this was a large group of whites beating a black man, we would never hear the end that it was a hate crime.

Am I wrong about this being evidence the media doesn't expect civility from blacks, but they do expect it from whites?

mouse
04-25-2012, 02:59 AM
You do realize if you aren't a full blooded indian you are just like the black man. You came over from somewhere else. So they have as much right here as anyone else.

When you see me and my Irish friends beat the shit out of an American Indian then yoi can talk.

I suppose you tolerate violence in the name of free speech?

How about you losen your grip on that tree let the bark breath.

And ask yourself how long would those grape kool-aid drinking spooks last in North Korea after beating up on some 9 year old Nike shoe inspector?

What if that was your mother getting treated like a Soul train dancefloor?

I hope this incident wakes white America up
And they start showing support for the KKK so we can rid ourselves of these unwanted parasites once and for all!

Ghandi
04-25-2012, 08:38 AM
All this proves is that it is expected that black people act like thugs, and white people act like... like... well... someone help me here.

If this was a large group of whites beating a black man, we would never hear the end that it was a hate crime.

Am I wrong about this being evidence the media doesn't expect civility from blacks, but they do expect it from whites?

Your post proves that you are an idiot.

Trill Clinton
04-25-2012, 08:53 AM

lol...this is gonna be easy.

< doesn't live in poverty.
< has a father
<parents are still married

U mad?

Trill Clinton
04-25-2012, 08:54 AM

I like America just fine but I somewhat agree with you.:toast

La Migra
04-25-2012, 09:11 AM
I like America just fine but I somewhat agree with you.:toast

Los Estados Unidos is America now.

TheSkeptic
04-25-2012, 09:20 AM
When you see me and my Irish friends beat the shit out of an American Indian then yoi can talk.

And ask yourself how long would those grape kool-aid drinking spooks last in North Korea after beating up on some 9 year old Nike shoe inspector?

And they start showing support for the KKK so we can rid ourselves of these unwanted parasites once and for all!

Mouse...nobody's happy about the violence. Let me go on record as saying that I do believe that the criminals who did this need to be locked away.

Even if this was a group of 20 people, however, there are millions of other black people in the US who are doing what they can to contribute to society. It's unfair of you to blame an entire ethnic group for the crimes of a few dozen (even if that few dozen needs to be behind bars).

Viva Las Espuelas
04-25-2012, 09:53 AM
The local report states that Owen had words with some kids playing basketball at the park before they came and beat his ass.

RaZon
04-25-2012, 10:46 AM

We thrive on violence, to think we don't is ignorance. Humans are violent!!! This isn't a black, white, yellow, brown thing.

The KKK is a bunch of fucked up white morons who are scared because they are physically inferior to the black man and know it.

I 'd rather hang with black guys than dumbass rednecks.

Trill Clinton
04-25-2012, 10:52 AM
We thrive on violence, to think we don't is ignorance. Humans are violent!!! This isn't a black, white, yellow, brown thing.

The KKK is a bunch of fucked up white morons who are scared because they are physically inferior to the black man and know it.

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg613/hairweavekilla1/dap-o.gif

DMC
04-25-2012, 05:13 PM

Full bloodied native American came over too, they just took a different route.

Don't try to stupid me.

mouse
04-25-2012, 05:42 PM

I never posted I support violence but one thing you have to agree on that the kkk did back in the day was keep the Negros in check.

I don't like a country divided I wish we cold all just get along but the truth is the red ants need to stay away from the black ants this is nothing new check with RandomLie and Darwin

Cool maybe one day you will get your wish, you can hang with the bloods and if your lucky? maybe even participate on the next white man beat down. :tu

mouse
04-25-2012, 05:50 PM
Mouse...nobody's happy about the violence. Let me go on record as saying that I do believe that the criminals who did this need to be locked away.

Even if this was a group of 20 people, however, there are millions of other black people in the US who are doing what they can to contribute to society. It's unfair of you to blame an entire ethnic group for the crimes of a few dozen (even if that few dozen needs to be behind bars).

ok ask yourself do you see this ever not happening again?

Save your "let freedom ring" speech for the next tree hugger that post in this topic. I am done marching and placing purple ribbons on my wall mart apron.

The shit has to end. I am all about solutions not your stats and pie charts. on how there are more uncle toms than black panthers.

Its time we stop talking and actually do something.

ALVAREZ6
04-25-2012, 06:01 PM
Its still too early to speak on it but since me and you happen to share the appreciation of the Spurs, I'll just say, yes. If you see a group of black males walking in your direction just run bro:toast

They will outrun you.

Agloco
04-25-2012, 09:32 PM
The shit has to end. I am all about solutions not your stats and pie charts. on how there are more uncle toms than black panthers.

Do tell us mouse. Just how do we regulate all of these apes and uncle toms?

TheSkeptic
04-25-2012, 09:39 PM

Don't bother.

O.J. Simpson
04-25-2012, 09:40 PM

Considering you're practically homeless, work for minimum wage, an alcoholic and can barely type, you should consider a run for office over there.

Reck
04-25-2012, 09:58 PM
Mouse, may I kindly say this..

Go die on a roadside ditch somewhere.

mouse
04-26-2012, 05:02 AM

Many ways come to mind.

Pick a rural state and fence it in with activated lasers and sensors real high tech and start to move these individuals there.

Place colars on they're necks and locating devices under the skin.
Maybe add a barcode tattoo or micro chip for easy identification.

Now the easy part......let's say it's 2am in the morning and a group of graffiti wannabe artists are caught by police in the act tagging a wall at a local business it's obvious they have no curfew or responsible parents so they won't
be missed put them on a bus to rehab city (or what ever name you choose) and let them try to survive.

Same goes for trouble makers,bullies,saggy pant wearing gang bangers,looters,and bums.

Later on you can add deadbeat dads welfare moms panhandlers and shoplifters.

Soon you will see an improvement in everyday life in as little as 8 months and in a few years thanks to maditory sterilization proper deportation.

Now America can once again finally be a place to be proud of and want to raise a family.

Tree hugger
04-26-2012, 06:26 AM
ok ask yourself do you see this ever not happening again?

Save your "let freedom ring" speech for the next tree hugger that post in this topic. I am done marching and placing purple ribbons on my wall mart apron.

We are all Mother Nature's children.

Slomo
04-26-2012, 07:02 AM
Many ways come to mind.

Pick a rural state and fence it in with activated lasers and sensors real high tech and start to move these individuals there.

Place colars on they're necks and locating devices under the skin.
Maybe add a barcode tattoo or micro chip for easy identification.

Now the easy part......let's say it's 2am in the morning and a group of graffiti wannabe artists are caught by police in the act tagging a wall at a local business it's obvious they have no curfew or responsible parents so they won't
be missed put them on a bus to rehab city (or what ever name you choose) and let them try to survive.

Same goes for trouble makers,bullies,saggy pant wearing gang bangers,looters,and bums.

Later on you can add deadbeat dads welfare moms panhandlers and shoplifters.

Soon you will see an improvement in everyday life in as little as 8 months and in a few years thanks to maditory sterilization proper deportation.

Now America can once again finally be a place to be proud of and want to raise a family.

https://www.poisonfree.com/community/forum/images/smilies/hitler.gif Adolf says hi!

mouse
04-26-2012, 07:26 AM
https://www.poisonfree.com/community/forum/images/smilies/hitler.gif Adolf says hi!

Where did I mention killing anyone or looking for innocent people to put in an oven?

Funny how we don't mention Singapore.north Korea, or parts of China when we proudly sit on our high horse with our heavily soaked marinated in self righteous ass's

We put blinders on when it comes to looking at other countries that have their criminals in check.

We are so weak to grow a spine and realize maybe this country is going down the toilet because we want to be polite and odor free.

I don't like Hitler and I don't support what he did but you have to admit there weren't many Jews out looting smoking blunts wearing saggy pants while beating up on German citizens.

O.J. Simpson
04-26-2012, 10:56 AM
Of course you wouldn't like Hitler. Hitler also killed useless, unemployed, glue sniffing bums like yourself.

RaZon
04-26-2012, 11:31 AM
mouse

We humans are pretty much fucked up. Hell, right here for example..."I fucked your mama"....so what you are talking about is totally unrealistic. How many nice, don't do drugs, don't drink, have never been in trouble, are non violent, people...do you know? Yeah, me either.

We are greedy, self centered, violent humans and always have been. What you are talking about is a fantasy. I guarantee you put 500 people in any situation/place, in a very short time we will be seeing chaos/turmoil to some degree. You disagree?

mouse
04-26-2012, 11:47 AM
Put 500 Chinese people situation/place, in a very short time we will be seeing production/commodities.... so no, I have to disagree.

RaZon
04-26-2012, 11:52 AM
Put 500 Chinese people situation/place, in a very short time we will be seeing production/commodities.... so no, I have to disagree.

Totally missed the point.

We aren't hand picking those 500 people....now what?

mouse
04-26-2012, 11:57 AM
Totally missed the point.

We aren't hand picking those 500 people....now what?

I thought all people were equals?

RaZon
04-26-2012, 12:04 PM
I thought all people were equals?

We have equal rights, we are not equal. You were kidding...right?

Let's take those 500 Chinese and put them on an island.

Now let's take 100 Mexicans, 100 Nigerians, 100 good old boys from Alabama, and a couple 100 from everywhere else. Now they get a island.

Which island will be the most productive, safe, best place to live in a months time?

Spurminator
04-26-2012, 12:05 PM
I don't like Hitler and I don't support what he did but you have to admit there weren't many Jews out looting smoking blunts wearing saggy pants while beating up on German citizens.

:lmao

It took a while but you actually posted something funny in this thread.

mouse
04-26-2012, 03:02 PM
We have equal rights, we are not equal. You were kidding...right?

Do you have something the rest of don't?

Let's take those 500 Chinese and put them on an island.

Is this a new TV pilot for ROST?

:lmao

Now let's take 100 Mexicans

On which brick laying crew?

Which island will be the most productive, safe, best place to live in a months time?

Well right off the bat we need to rule out the Nigerians... if any of you ever had to get a taxi from Miami airport to south beach you know your lucky to still have your lugged in the trunk.

Just to find out it's just 6 miles away and you paid 29 dollars for a 19 dollar trip.

Next , we have to rule out the Mexicans.
You forget they are some of the best swimmers around, as long as there is a job opening they would have no problem finding America.

That leaves 500 Chinese

I say it would take them about 30 minutes to convince the local Islanders to build a Wall Mart.