PDA

View Full Version : An article about Vontaze Burfict w/ a picture of him and his mom

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-24-2012, 04:36 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/story/_/id/7821147/nfl-asu-linebacker-vontaze-burfict-draft-most-misunderstood-player-espn-magazine

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0418/mag_cp_burfict02_400.jpg

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
04-24-2012, 04:37 PM
What is with black mothers and these stupid fucking names they come up with

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-24-2012, 04:43 PM
Given that her son is borderline retarded and would be a top 10 pick if not for his reputation as a dumb, dirty spear chucker, she's probably not too smart herself.

The one part of that article that stuck out to me as something other than, "Big dumb black kid overcomes a fatherless childhood, a crackwhore mother and an incredibly limited brain to make the NFL," is how retarded it is to use the 40 time as a measure for middle linebackers. The same thing happened with Brandon Spikes where all signs pointed to him being a 1st round talent except for a shit 40 time.

JMarkJohns
04-24-2012, 04:57 PM
Another board calls him Vontaze Barfight. It's pretty fitting. If you want an overweight athlete whose only motivation is the borderline hit that devastates and more often than not draws a flag, then Vontaze is your LB. If you want any instincts, understanding of situation, or coverage and schematic skills, you should look elsewhere.

RaZon
04-25-2012, 01:57 AM
What is with black mothers and these stupid fucking names they come up with

I love these names....

Eulace Peacock
Ainsley Armstrong
Houston McTear
Ivory Crockett
Israel Lang
Hiawatha Francisco
Fair Hooker
Elijah Jefferson
Handsome Wearing
Renaldo Nehemiah
MacKinley Dillingham
Leotis Booker
Ebanizar Edmonds
Quadry Ismail
Savante Stringfellow
Sultan McCullough
Deworski Odom
Usain Bolt
Harrison Dillard
J-Mee Samuels
Elmo Wright
Mozelle Ellerbe
Evander Holyfield
Denzel Washington
Jacquizz Rodgers
Jeremiah Wheeler
Haven Moses
D'Angelo Williams
Alonzo Jennings
Smith Reed
Theotis Brown
Ocie Early
Ulis Williams
Heulon Hewritt
X.L.Emerson
Daswell Campbell
Theron Lewis
Cyril Pinder
Revey Scott
Xavier Carter
Wynonnie Harris
Orenthal James Simpson
Peerless Price
I-Perfection Harris
Augusta Brown
Theolonis Bush
Vesco Bradley
Ashland Whitfield
Hewritt Dixon
Asafa Powell
Rozia Covington
Overton Spence
Moses Denson
Grundy Harris
Orin Richburg
Kaaron Conwright
Tuquall Willis
Ladainian Tomlinson
Gloster Richardson

Sure beats the hell out of Joe, Tom, Mike, Pete etc etc.

Trill Clinton
04-25-2012, 09:42 AM
what's so funny?

manufan10
04-25-2012, 02:41 PM
Jay Glazer of FOX Sports and NFL Network reports that Arizona State linebacker Vontaze Burfict and Virginia Tech cornerback Jayron Hosley failed drug tests at the Scouting Combine in Indianapolis.

Read More (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/25/report-burfict-hosley-failed-drug-tests-at-combine/)

:lmao

JMarkJohns
04-25-2012, 03:01 PM
Not shocking.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-25-2012, 04:02 PM
:lmao

JMarkJohns
04-25-2012, 05:16 PM
I've never understood how dumb/addicted one must be to take drugs within a known window of a known mandatory drug test.

Trill Clinton
04-25-2012, 05:20 PM
yea I'm with you, jmark. I thought he turned over a new life and was trying to better himself. If being drafted in the NFL isn't enough motivation to stop using I don't know it is. I have no sympathy for this brotha.

JMarkJohns
04-25-2012, 05:29 PM
yea I'm with you, jmark. I thought he turned over a new life and was trying to better himself. If being drafted in the NFL isn't enough motivation to stop using I don't know it is. I have no sympathy for this brotha.

I could care less if he actually stopped or not. Just stop long enough to come out clean like 50% or more of those who took the same tests at the same time as you did.

He was a physical freak, and he let himself get fat. Then he was a ballhawk, only he let himself get preoccupied with making the devastating hit that often drew penalties. Next he was all cleaned up, only he fails the known drug test.

Guy just is all sorts of messed up. His support system has really failed him.

#1 LB prospect in all of football to undrafted in three years?

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-25-2012, 05:33 PM
Chances are his mom was doing the same drugs he was (and eating the same food he's been eating)

There's no support system :lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-25-2012, 05:35 PM
http://www.stateofthesport.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/raiders-logo.jpg

We all know it's going to happen.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-25-2012, 05:37 PM
Doubtful tbh

Read the article, his 40 time sucked

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-25-2012, 05:38 PM
Good point. Cincinnati it is then

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-25-2012, 05:41 PM
:crygreat fuckin female VP of operations:cry

JMarkJohns
04-25-2012, 07:04 PM
Burfict is a trainwreck. It would take a real organization to salvage anything from his promise of potential, and, I'm just not sure a real organization wants the headache.

Steelers make a ton of sense.

manufan10
04-25-2012, 08:28 PM
:cry

When NFL Network draft analyst Mike Mayock referred to Arizona State linebacker Vontaze Burfict as “a non-draftable kid,” it seemed to perfectly encapsulate what had happened to Burfict over the last several months: Once considered an elite talent, Burfict combined off-field problems, a lack of production on the field late in his college career and terrible performances at the Combine and his Pro Day to make himself look like he doesn’t belong in the NFL.

Burfict says he knows Mayock is just doing his job, but he also wants Mayock to know that his comments stung.

“If I could talk to him, I would ask him why is he being so hurtful to a young man and trying to trash me,” Burfict told Aaron Wilson of Scout.com. “I think about what he said with every rep that I do in the weight room. I use the criticism as motivation, but I like Mayock. I have a lot of respect for him. I would just ask him to be fair.”

Link (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/25/vontaze-burfict-calls-mike-mayocks-assessment-hurtful/)

NewcastleKEG
04-25-2012, 08:32 PM
Read this article in the new S.I magazine, while taking a dump

This story should be a cautionary tale for any non black girls that want to lay with black males

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-25-2012, 08:37 PM
:lmao wow, I've called Mack Brown a notorious coddler in the past, but Erickson's codding of Burfict dwarfs anything that has occurred with Brown at UT