PDA

View Full Version : Altercation Over Parking Spot Ends in Death by Testicular Asphyxiation

InRareForm
04-24-2012, 09:54 PM
http://gawker.com/5904888/altercation-over-parking-spot-ends-in-death-by-testicular-asphyxiation

:(

Stringer_Bell
04-24-2012, 10:13 PM
What trick ass, bitch ass ho is gonna hold onto a man's nuts until he blacks out?

This shit is unforgivable. Cut off her hands and sew them to her back. Forever.

tlongII
04-24-2012, 10:17 PM
Not a good way to go. :(

DeadlyDynasty
04-24-2012, 10:24 PM
My balls ache just reading this

CubanSucks
04-24-2012, 10:45 PM
tears started to form reading this. JUSTICE FOR UNNAMED CHINESE MAN!

imo, no prison time for the c u n t, chop off her fucking clit and inner labia and let the bitch live freely with that

oh, and take away her scooter

Reck
04-24-2012, 11:28 PM
So why aren't any of you questioning why the guy didn't punch her or headbutted her to shake her off?

You're telling me some bitch is grabbing your testies and you're just gonna let it happen?

BRHornet45
04-24-2012, 11:35 PM
sons considering this happened in China I guess the dude can at least be proud that he had something big enough for her to grab on to.

I know ... that was wrong.

CubanSucks
04-25-2012, 12:16 AM
So why aren't any of you questioning why the guy didn't punch her or headbutted her to shake her off?

You're telling me some bitch is grabbing your testies and you're just gonna let it happen?

I'm sure he did. He may even of had her knocked down and dazed but that doesn't mean she can't keep her grip. You also have to consider how restriced his movement was while someone has a death grip on his balls. I'd be scared to shit to make a quick movement if I was in that scenario.

There's actually a pretty good example of this scenario. It was a vid on Tosh.0 of these 2 white guys fighting (some foreign country) and one gets rocked and knocked down and he just reaches up and grabs the other guy's junk. The guy just keeps hitting the grabber's head while trying not to jerk away. It didn't matter

Sense
04-25-2012, 12:41 AM
How do you know how long it took for it to happen? WHen something like that happens it's like you fear for more of a squeeze so you're not going to retaliate immediately..

TDMVPDPOY
04-25-2012, 01:26 AM
incident happened in china, wouldnt happened tobe luva?

MavDynasty
04-25-2012, 01:35 AM
incident happened in china, wouldnt happened tobe luva?

Who knows? All we know is you're also a faggot that loves anime.

CubanSucks
04-25-2012, 02:31 AM
i'm not sure how come he didn't punch the shit out of her and knock her out immediately? that's what i would have done.

I'm sure he did. He may even of had her knocked down and dazed but that doesn't mean she can't keep her grip. You also have to consider how restriced his movement was while someone has a death grip on his balls. I'd be scared to shit to make a quick movement if I was in that scenario.

There's actually a pretty good example of this scenario. It was a vid on Tosh.0 of these 2 white guys fighting (some foreign country) and one gets rocked and knocked down and he just reaches up and grabs the other guy's junk. The guy just keeps hitting the grabber's head while trying not to jerk away. It didn't matter

pay attention, cum swallower

Wild Cobra
04-25-2012, 02:47 AM
Please....

Don't let them teach that form of martial arts to our women.

silverblk mystix
04-25-2012, 09:12 AM
It sounds to me like the real bitch was that asshole who didn't allow the woman to park there...props to her for teaching him a lesson.

If you are so weak that a chinese woman can kill you with the fatal scrotum "claw" of death...you deserve to die.

clambake
04-25-2012, 10:06 AM
whats new about a woman having a death grip on a mans balls?

mavs>spurs
04-25-2012, 12:05 PM

She can't hold on if she's unconscious dumbass.

Slydragon
04-25-2012, 12:18 PM
Maybe the husband/brother were holding the guy down. It says they were also involved.

2pac > Kobe
04-25-2012, 12:30 PM
Fuck this shit

CubanSucks
04-25-2012, 04:26 PM
She can't hold on if she's unconscious dumbass.

Yep, because it's so easy to knock someone unconscious, especially in that scenario. I think yall have it stuck in yalls head that they were standing face to face and she had them cupped the same way you'd open a car door handle. If that were the case then sure, he should've been able to land a haymaker to her jaw, but I seriously doubt it was that simple. Then there's the other people he had to deal with simultaneously. That's probably the biggest variable you aren't considering

lol some of you seriously have problems imagining different scenarios. "Hurr jus knock her out man! I could knock anyone out from any angle in any scenario!"

cantthinkofanything
04-25-2012, 04:28 PM
sons sometimes you have to respect the thread. step up your game, fuck your thread clowns, and go back and fuck your mother some more. Pull down your pants and I'll show ya testicular asphyxiation.

Trill Clinton
04-25-2012, 04:31 PM
daaaaaaaaaaaammmnnnnnn....thanks Allah I got big balls.

Reck
04-25-2012, 04:31 PM
Yep, because it's so easy to knock someone unconscious, especially in that scenario. I think yall have it stuck in yalls head that they were standing face to face and she had them cupped the same way you'd open a car door handle. If that were the case then sure, he should've been able to land a haymaker to her jaw, but I seriously doubt it was that simple. Then there's the other people he had to deal with simultaneously. That's probably the biggest variable you aren't considering

lol some of you seriously have problems imagining different scenarios. "Hurr jus knock her out man! I could knock anyone out from any angle in any scenario!"

How many scenarios can there be really?

On how many positions can you grab on balls to the point where the dude dies from it? The front, sure, the back, yes...

Fuck some video evidence would be nice. :lol

mavs>spurs
04-25-2012, 04:34 PM

if you can't knock a woman unconscious in seconds then you have serious physical problems and are probably either confined to a wheelchair or need to hit the gym. the fuck?

CubanSucks
04-25-2012, 04:39 PM
How many scenarios can there be really?

On how many positions can you grab on balls to the point where the dude dies from it? The front, sure, the back, yes...

Fuck some video evidence would be nice. :lol

if you can't knock a woman unconscious in seconds then you have serious physical problems and are probably either confined to a wheelchair or need to hit the gym. the fuck?

there were other people he had to deal with

mavs>spurs
04-25-2012, 04:43 PM
:lol you sure are getting really animated and upset by this whole discussion..what, your wife rules you by squeezing your little balls or something? all im saying is if it were me, i would have been able to get her to relenquish her hold with some sort of desperate move and ran the fuck away. we aren't talking about someone with an iron grip here, just some bitch. twist her titty till she says uncle :lol

Reck
04-25-2012, 04:44 PM
But no one knows what they actually did.

Article only talks about the woman and the man. No where does it say she had any kind of help.

Trill Clinton
04-25-2012, 04:48 PM
But no one knows what they actually did.

Article only talks about the woman and the man. No where does it say she had any kind of help.

this.

I could understand if it said he got beat to death, but this isn't the case. he died from an asian bish putting his nuts in the cross-faced crippler.

mavs>spurs
04-25-2012, 04:50 PM
he died from an asian bish putting his nuts in the cross-faced crippler.

:lmao :lmao :lmao post of the year