PDA

View Full Version : World Puss' claim that M. Gasol hit him the same way....

Fabbs
04-25-2012, 01:01 AM
World Puss immediately after his assault he tweeted:
"Hope James Hardin is ok... I remember when I hit by Marc Gasol the same way.. I was spitting up blood and a headache during the game..."

Yahoo Sports Jeffrey Eisenband notes
1. World Peace spelled Harden's name wrong. Are you serious?

2. World Peace (back in the Ron Artest days) was hit in the nose by Marc Gasol on Feb. 7, 2011. Gasol was called for a foul (not a flagrant) and World Peace had a bloody nose. Although he said after the game he could not remember the injury, he played in the fourth quarter and hit a clutch three-pointer in a win. "I just kept going," World Peace said after that game. "Once I got my head cleared, [I] toughened up a little bit and got out there and played basketball. You do what it takes to win."

Anyone seen video of the play World Puss is trying to spin as the equal of his cheapshot on Harden?

btw the whole article is good: http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/mvt-most-valuable-tweeters/201204/metta-world-peace-elbow-james-harden-elbow-twitter-nba-artest

Axe Murderer
04-25-2012, 01:02 AM
I know it actually happened but can't find the video

lefty
04-25-2012, 01:46 AM
Then suspend Gasol now so the Spurs can win the West

Fabbs
04-25-2012, 08:36 AM
Wonder how Pao Gasol takes Pusses comments.

Meh he's probably long ago Laker indoctrinated.

Ginobilly
04-25-2012, 11:42 AM
and of MWP didn't do anything about it. World fagget picks on barea, harden, ginobili, and other skinny guards and small fowards:rolleyes, but when PFs or Centers call him out on his dirty play and bullshit, he backs out like a little bitch.
I saw the big burrito one time at rivercenter and the guy is huge, dude looks like a Viking Spaniard(He has a career in fantasy/science fiction movies when his playing days are over).

Fabbs
04-25-2012, 01:00 PM
The "he/she did it first" argument. My 7 year old says the same thing and she still gets grounded.
:lol :toast

DJB
04-25-2012, 01:41 PM
Marc Gasol should be banned from the NBA.