PDA

View Full Version : Like i said idiots... Tim Duncan is overrated

GuaranSHEED36
06-22-2005, 12:12 AM
i posted the same post about duncan being overrated with his legacy and him being a choker and u guys all responded with HE HAD 26 AND 19 REBOUNDS AND HE DID HIS JOB
stats dont mean ANYTHING when it comes to the finals or big games
its clear to see he dominates the whole game but when it coems down to the time to really do it he stops dominating and chokes
all the spurs fans were talking crap and calling me an idiot for saying horry saved duncans legacy
now look at you guys
thats twice duncan has failed
cant hit free throwsa nd only shows up for the first 3 quarters but when its time to REALLY dominate he cant

hes clearly amazing talent wise and puts up numbers
but simple as that his legacy is overrated
IDIOTS

cmc$purs
06-22-2005, 12:14 AM
:idiot :flipoff

mouse
06-22-2005, 12:15 AM
sorry but I don't judge a player game by game.

MJ had many bad games, Did you give up on any of your players after game 5?

Tim can have a 30 point game seven and everyone and their mothers will be kissing his ass once again. :smokin

nkdlunch
06-22-2005, 12:15 AM
i posted the same post about duncan being overrated with his legacy and him being a choker and u guys all responded with HE HAD 26 AND 19 REBOUNDS AND HE DID HIS JOB
its clear to see he dominates the whole game but when it coems down to the time to really do it he stops dominating and chokes
all the spurs fans were talking crap and calling me an idiot for saying horry saved duncans legacy
now look at you guys
cant hit free throwsa nd only shows up for the first 3 quarters but when its time to REALLY dominate he cant

IDIOTS

You know Sheed was one motherfucker away from being ejected right??? That fool almost cost u 2 games in a row, so STFU

stéphane
06-22-2005, 12:17 AM
sorry but I don't judge a player game by game.

MJ had many bad games, Did you give up on any of your players after game 5?

Tim can have a 30 point game seven and everyone and their mothers will be kissing his ass once again. :smokin
Mouse teeching someone how to be smart... funny :angel

myhc
06-22-2005, 12:17 AM
yea, he only scored 4 straight late in the 4th to bring us back within 1. he only outrebounded the wallace boys for the 2nd straight game.

you're a fucking moron.

NeoConIV
06-22-2005, 12:20 AM
now look at you guys

IDIOTS

Let me bookmark this post...will come in handy very soon.

whottt
06-22-2005, 12:20 AM
You are stupid and you have an antagonistic tone in your post, you are also pissing on our best player and sticking him with the worst label imaginable...Spursfans can barely get away witht that, much less a fucking Piston Fan...

Normally I don't care but since our team just lost to yours I think you need a good banning to think about how you should conduct yourself on an opposing message board.

This board is very liberal...but we're not doormats...so kindly take your shitty take and stick it clean up your own ass.

Pistons < Spurs
06-22-2005, 12:22 AM
You know Sheed was one motherfucker away from being ejected right??? That fool almost cost u 2 games in a row, so STFU

tru dat