PDA

View Full Version : If you're scared, "Go to church!"

Jumi
04-25-2012, 04:36 AM
All this talk about "big frontlines" and "Utah scares me!" and "I'm worried from last year's exit" has to stop.....immediately!! Some of you guys need an intervention or someone to hold your hand and tell you everything's gonna be OK!! Seriously!

I have a certain level of "appropriate fear" and I'd bet my last dollar that the team does also. That means we show up to play, play our asses off, and let the results speak for themselves!

We're the SAN ANTONIO MUTHAFUCKIN SPURS! Don't any of you EVER forget that!:toast

therealtruth
04-25-2012, 05:16 AM
The Spurs will be alright. Pop's not going to wait till game 4 before making adjustments.

SpursIndonesia
04-25-2012, 05:55 AM
No i can't, i might have to go to a mosque instead. :D

iManu
04-25-2012, 07:08 AM
WE'RE THE SAN ANTONIO MUTHAFUCKIN SPURS! Don't any of you EVER forget that!:toast

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2:

mkurts
04-25-2012, 07:17 AM
These scaredy folks here pssing themselves posting crap threads about Utah super big lineup, losing 1st round, all that jazz (no pun intended) are just retarded as hell. Good thing they ain't coaching any teams as they would be worse than the Mad Ants in the D league ......

The Spurs have a deep team so its all about improvisation, adaptation and defense as well as that can be played - the offense will be there in the playoffs.

So please, soil yourselves elsewhere - this forum is all about supporting the Spurs as they march towards a likely fifth championship.

Fireball
04-25-2012, 07:38 AM
I say it once again ... after adding Jackson and Diaw there are no mismatches or bad match-ups for the Spurs anymore ...

Blake
04-25-2012, 08:31 AM
The Spurs will be alright. Pop's not going to wait till game 4 before making adjustments.

If everyone stays healthy, Pop won't be making any.

Legacy
04-25-2012, 08:42 AM
Can I getta' Amen???

Jimcs50
04-25-2012, 09:03 AM
I'm not scared.

Spurs sweep!!!

jon123spurs
04-25-2012, 09:36 AM
I'm not scared one bit I think no I KNOW we will sweep the Utah jazz. Because we are the San Antonio MUTHAFUKIN' SPURS!!!!

Keepin' it real
04-25-2012, 10:04 AM
All this talk about "big frontlines" and "Utah scares me!" and "I'm worried from last year's exit" has to stop.....immediately!! Some of you guys need an intervention or someone to hold your hand and tell you everything's gonna be OK!! Seriously!

I have a certain level of "appropriate fear" and I'd bet my last dollar that the team does also. That means we show up to play, play our asses off, and let the results speak for themselves!

We're the SAN ANTONIO MUTHAFUCKIN SPURS! Don't any of you EVER forget that!:toast

Your thread might have been more aptly titled "If you're scared, "Go to HELL!" :rollin

arial
04-25-2012, 10:35 AM
Save your prayers, God is a football fan anyway... last year happened get over this year we are a totally different team that can play defense again.

Dark Matter
04-25-2012, 12:09 PM
These scaredy folks here pssing themselves posting crap threads about Utah super big lineup, losing 1st round, all that jazz (no pun intended) are just retarded as hell. Good thing they ain't coaching any teams as they would be worse than the Mad Ants in the D league ......

The Spurs have a deep team so its all about improvisation, adaptation and defense as well as that can be played - the offense will be there in the playoffs.

So please, soil yourselves elsewhere - this forum is all about supporting the Spurs as they march towards a likely fifth championship.

To quote Dave Chappelle - WE'RE RICH BITCH!!. It time to support your TEAM!. WIN or LOSE, Neal with it :ihit :flag: :lobt2:

sananspursfan21
04-25-2012, 02:08 PM
Well said brutha man, agree spurs will be fine

TampaDude
04-25-2012, 02:32 PM
No worries...WE STAAAAAAAAAACKED!!!!!

BadOne
04-25-2012, 02:37 PM
Spurs in 5 or less.