PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen GNSF lately?

J.T.
04-25-2012, 09:38 AM
Shit is fucking hilarious. The Spurs trade RJ and actually become good again, and GNSF goes nuts with thread after thread featuring an OP written in the style of an ESPN article addressing how and why the Spurs should tank games to draw Phoenix instead of Utah, or rest the Big 3 today and tomorrow just because last year Pop played them in Game 82 and Ginobili happened to break his arm (like it's going to happen two years in a row). Then you have glass-half-empty GNSF who is wary of Utah because last year's Spurs team lost to the 8th seed (like it's going to happen two years in a row).

Worst of all it's completely obvious their takes are derived from limited basketball knowledge, all of which they have gained from reading timvp's game thoughts threads. Not knocking timvp's work on those, dude puts in work just to write those up, I just think it's hilarious how GNSF takes an idea he hypothesizes in those threads and makes it the subject of a federal investigation, then posts the findings as the OP for some stupid thread just trying to make the people who do know their shit upstairs pat GNSF on the back.

Did I miss anything?

Juggity
04-25-2012, 09:46 AM
Not knocking timvp's work on those, dude puts in work just to write those up,

:cry please love me, timvp :cry

NASpurs
04-25-2012, 09:47 AM
I swear these fuckers lay dormant until the Spurs actually matter and then come out of the woodwork like they've been here for years having the nerve to start threads with real shitty takes. Then if something happens like last year where the Spurs are ousted early in the playoffs, they're nowhere to be found lying in dormancy again.

Saying that, I've noticed some BNSF coming out of the woodworks as well.

Venti Quattro
04-25-2012, 09:48 AM
wgaff. Half of them are dumb and deserve to be upstairs. Some of them try their luck down here but never make it

Ace
04-25-2012, 09:49 AM
Just wish they would make their way down here, put the bait out yesterday but got little bites...

NASpurs
04-25-2012, 09:50 AM
Whoever Legacy is, that's a prime example of a shitty GNSF.

BlackSwordsMan
04-25-2012, 09:53 AM
http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/147290-7/Human-tetris-wall.gif

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-25-2012, 09:54 AM
Rofl the Spurs being good again has definitely increased the amount of GNSF's who think their basketball opinions are very special and important. That Suns thread yesterday had at least 5 GNSFs talking about the Suns like they had been watching the Suns all season and were experts.

Mugen
04-25-2012, 09:55 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Venti Quattro
04-25-2012, 09:55 AM

DMC and his retarded 46-year old NBA takes are as bad as it gets.

ElNono
04-25-2012, 09:57 AM
Just wish they would make their way down here, put the bait out yesterday but got little bites...

When you try to bait with "Lebron will do XXXXXX in the Finals", you're doing it wrong Ace...

You need to try something remotely believable, like "Wade will dominate Manu", etc.

Venti Quattro
04-25-2012, 09:59 AM
Actually, the easiest way to bait them is with Kobe/Lakers related threads. It's open season for fishing every time. Just throw your net into the water and you will catch God's graces.

silverblk mystix
04-25-2012, 09:59 AM
You idiots sure do IDENTIFY yourselves by a BOLDED name....lol....

Hope I never get BOLDED......and become the same as the rest of you...better to stand out on my own.

Sheeple.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-25-2012, 10:00 AM
Ace baited plenty in det thread tbh...

You don't even have to try and bait. I had no idea I was baiting when I said the Suns' roster sucks and has nothing but role players outside of Nash yet GNSF jumped on that opinion like stink on shit in the Suns Jazz thread. GNSF also apparently has a problem with the opinion that Gentry oveachieved given the talent he had to work with, the way that moron 100%Duncan was critiquing Gentry he seems to think any other coach would have the Suns in contention.

ElNono
Shit is fucking hilarious. The Spurs trade RJ and actually become good again, and GNSF goes nuts with thread after thread featuring an OP written in the style of an ESPN article addressing how and why the Spurs should tank games to draw Phoenix instead of Utah, or rest the Big 3 today and tomorrow just because last year Pop played them in Game 82 and Ginobili happened to break his arm (like it's going to happen two years in a row). Then you have glass-half-empty GNSF who is wary of Utah because last year's Spurs team lost to the 8th seed (like it's going to happen two years in a row).

Worst of all it's completely obvious their takes are derived from limited basketball knowledge, all of which they have gained from reading timvp's game thoughts threads. Not knocking timvp's work on those, dude puts in work just to write those up, I just think it's hilarious how GNSF takes an idea he hypothesizes in those threads and makes it the subject of a federal investigation, then posts the findings as the OP for some stupid thread just trying to make the people who do know their shit upstairs pat GNSF on the back.

Did I miss anything?

sup J.T.

Are you still selling dope?. Let me call you when my shift at Taco Loco is over, tbh...

NASpurs
However much of a shitty poster he was, lakaluva was great at baiting GNSF to his threads.

ElNono
04-25-2012, 10:01 AM
Ace baited plenty in det thread tbh...

You don't even have to try and bait. I had no idea I was baiting when I said the Suns' roster sucks and has nothing but role players outside of Nash yet GNSF jumped on that opinion like stink on shit.

Robz was kidding :cry

Venti Quattro
04-25-2012, 10:02 AM
However much of a shitty poster he was, lakaluva was great at baiting GNSF to his threads.

He just went over the line when he dared Kori to pink his Naruto ass.

Axe Murderer
04-25-2012, 10:06 AM
5 GNSFs talking about the Suns like they had been watching the Suns all season and were experts.

Shit like that pisses me off. When people who obviously haven't watched, talk like their experts.

Everytime a Malone/Barkley comparison thread comes up I gladly step aside because I didn't watch basketball in the 90's and admit it. There was that one boston fan (can't remember his name) awhile ago who got butthurt about your Russell/Ben Wallace comparison and tried to convince us he was old enough to watch him play :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
Oh! A phong is ringin!

Who's gonna draft Andrew Tuck!

manufan10
TJastal doesn't even watch Spurs games. He said that by reading timvp's grades was as good as watching the game. :lmao

J.T.
04-25-2012, 10:08 AM
:cry please love me, timvp :cry

You caught me, bro. I'm all on timvp's junk like white on rice. I stay up all night hitting F5 upstairs just to see if the new game thoughts is up. And if it's not, I just repeat every five seconds until it is. And when I finally see that it's up I jerk off while reading it. I even do it on nights the Spurs don't even play. #realtalk

Axe Murderer
04-25-2012, 10:09 AM
:lmao

Venti Quattro
04-25-2012, 10:09 AM
TJastal doesn't even watch Spurs games. He said that by reading timvp's grades was as good as watching the game. :lmao

Where is det quote? :lmao :lmao

:cry timvp is his NBA LP slash hero :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-25-2012, 10:11 AM
Shit like that pisses me off. When people who obviously haven't watched, talk like their experts.

Everytime a Malone/Barkley comparison thread comes up I gladly step aside because I didn't watch basketball in the 90's and admit it. There was that one boston fan (can't remember his name) awhile ago who got butthurt about your Russell/Ben Wallace comparison and tried to convince us he was old enough to watch him play :lol
Boston.Balla or something :lmao

Spurfan loves to say stuff like, "Trust me, I see potential in Warrick to become a great starter!" As if their opinion is extremely special in spite of the fact every single NBA GM has a different opinion on Warrick.

Axe Murderer
04-25-2012, 10:11 AM
an easy bait upstairs is questioning Stephen Jackson's badassness.

Det one Artest vs Jackson thread gave a couple of posters a squirting

Ace
04-25-2012, 10:13 AM
When you try to bait with "Lebron will do XXXXXX in the Finals", you're doing it wrong Ace...

You need to try something remotely believable, like "Wade will dominate Manu", etc.
I didn't mention the finals to leave that gray area. Mentioning Lebron and finals would be setting myself up to be trolled tbh...

Actually, the easiest way to bait them is with Kobe/Lakers related threads. It's open season for fishing every time. Just throw your net into the water and you will catch God's graces.

Truth

J.T.
04-25-2012, 10:16 AM
sup J.T.

Are you still selling dope?. Let me call you when my shift at Taco Loco is over, tbh...

Sorry bro but I'm out of the game. I leave that to the new generations of modern day hippies who think they can just sell weed and get somewhere in life only to realize you make just as much money working full time only without looking over your shoulder all the time.

ElNono
04-25-2012, 10:18 AM
Sorry bro but I'm out of the game. I leave that to the new generations of modern day hippies who think they can just sell weed and get somewhere in life only to realize you make just as much money working full time only without looking over your shoulder all the time.

shit... gonna have to use that money to feed my kid...

oh well, thanks anyways!

Mel_13
04-25-2012, 10:20 AM
I've read every single Timvp grade thread, and I feel that's almost as good as watching a game tbh.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5687456&postcount=42

Mugen
04-25-2012, 10:25 AM
:lmao TJastal

jeebus
04-25-2012, 10:29 AM
wgaff. Half of them are dumb and deserve to be upstairs. Some of them try their luck down here but never make it
:depressed

J.T.
04-25-2012, 10:30 AM
shit... gonna have to use that money to feed my kid...

oh well, thanks anyways!

I know man, my SpursTalk street cred is gonna take a hit but I can't be taking risks like that anymore. I got a family to feed and I can't do that from jail.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-25-2012, 10:33 AM
You caught me, bro. I'm all on timvp's junk like white on rice. I stay up all night hitting F5 upstairs just to see if the new game thoughts is up. And if it's not, I just repeat every five seconds until it is. And when I finally see that it's up I jerk off while reading it. I even do it on nights the Spurs don't even play. #realtalk

:lolJ-Teezy, w/ the rare NBA forum appearance goods

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-25-2012, 10:35 AM
fwiw, I don't mind DMC anymore. I give him credit for being one of the only spurfans upstairs who isn't draining Pop's balls.

If you haven't spent time upstairs, the worst GNSF is Horse--not so much quantity, but the gnsf-quality of each of his "takes" is unparalleled.

ohmwrecker
04-25-2012, 10:36 AM

I am pretty sure Legacy is a troll of the malepretendingtobefemale variety whose bait isn't working.

Venti Quattro
04-25-2012, 10:37 AM
That's what makes MavsFan a MavsFan:lol

Venti Quattro
04-25-2012, 10:37 AM
:depressed

you're good people and you do know what you're talking about. and besides it's just only half. :lol

J.T.
04-25-2012, 10:39 AM

Hope I never get BOLDED......and become the same as the rest of you...better to stand out on my own.

Sheeple.

I'm gonna level with you real quick bro. I didn't make this thread to say that anyone is better than you because their name is bolded. I just made it to say that since it became clear the Spurs were likely to lock down the #1 seed that there has been a huge upswing in GNSF who thinks if they write a post that looks like an ESPN article or appears to be as long and as researched as the game thoughts threads, they'll get a pat on the back from their favorite bold name SpursTalk heroes. Only reason I didn't post this upstairs is because the way things go up there, they'd probably gloss over the thick layer of sarcasm, think I was there to sound the no limit army commander battle siren with them and try to give me a reach around.

timtonymanu
04-25-2012, 10:40 AM
fwiw, I don't mind DMC anymore. I give him credit for being one of the only spurfans upstairs who isn't draining Pop's balls.

If you haven't spent time upstairs, the worst GNSF is Horse--not so much quantity, but the gnsf-quality of each of his "takes" is unparalleled.

Christ, I hate Horse. His takes are terrible. According to him, the refs are the reason for some of the Spurs losses this year. He thinks Manu's broken arm is the only reason Memphis beat us. He thinks Dirk isn't a big because he doesn't rebound etc.

manufan10
04-25-2012, 10:43 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5687456&postcount=42

Damn, I spent a lot of time looking for this quote. Glad someone remembered where it was at. :lmao

NASpurs
04-25-2012, 10:44 AM
I'm gonna level with you real quick bro. I didn't make this thread to say that anyone is better than you because their name is bolded. I just made it to say that since it became clear the Spurs were likely to lock down the #1 seed that there has been a huge upswing in GNSF who thinks if they write a post that looks like an ESPN article or appears to be as long and as researched as the game thoughts threads, they'll get a pat on the back from their favorite bold name SpursTalk heroes. Only reason I didn't post this upstairs is because the way things go up there, they'd probably gloss over the thick layer of sarcasm, think I was there to sound the no limit army commander battle siren with them and try to give me a reach around.

:lmao that's fucking hilarious

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-25-2012, 10:46 AM

Sheeple.

You're a sadist prison guard with shitty basketball AND Club takes.

Believe me, you already stand out, dumbshit:tu

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-25-2012, 10:47 AM
:lolTJastal...if there's one person Chumpdumper gives it to harder than KBP, it's him.

jeebus
04-25-2012, 10:47 AM
you're good people and you do know what you're talking about. and besides it's just only half. :lol

tbh I should spend more time upstairs. I don't know any of the gnsf's up there or who constantly brings the bads. But every time I try to read something up there, I always :sleep due to the repetitive bullshit or come across the same thread 3 or 4 times. I wonder how many "happy birthday tim" threads there will be today upstairs...

J.T.
04-25-2012, 10:48 AM
Think about it, this is by and large the same group of people who thought my sporks shtick with my now banned Officer Slater troll (thanks DoK) was mouse simply because I posted all my messages in bold and used the :smokin emoticon in every post. Dead fucking serious.

Venti Quattro
04-25-2012, 10:53 AM
This prediction worked on the Mavs (I was off one game as the Spurs mailed in game 5 and game 1 had some of the strangest officiating ever but the Spurs did overwhelm the very talented Mavs). Now I standing with the resilient, motivated and still under-appreciated greatness of the big three + Hill, Dice, and Blair to take out the Suns in 6 (at most). This Spurs team is special as I have been saying for weeks and when they came together post Finley - they have been as good as anyone in the NBA and have not peaked yet.

Time to break Nash's heart and that of the boorish (but very talented) Amare and that of all Suns's fans again! Time to step up naysayers, fence sitters, almost bandwaggoners, and time to truly back the Spurs!

Blake
04-25-2012, 11:01 AM

J.T.: A-

Was right on target about gnsfs. Truthful take about refreshing the screen after the game, something more posters should do to help raise the bar.
The only knock is getting thrown in jail, but otherwise another solid outing.

Mugen
04-25-2012, 11:04 AM
I can't decide who's worse upstairs: Splitman4evah or chazley

But i'm pretty sure they are the same person.

J.T.
04-25-2012, 11:13 AM
J.T.: A-

Was right on target about gnsfs. Truthful take about refreshing the screen after the game, something more posters should do to help raise the bar.
The only knock is getting thrown in jail, but otherwise another solid outing.

About that, I spent half a day in jail and bonded myself out. I just lied upstairs to get naive GNSF to give me some solid takes on why the Spurs lost to an 8 seed last year.

silverblk mystix
04-25-2012, 11:36 AM
You're a sadist prison guard with shitty basketball AND Club takes.

Believe me, you already stand out, dumbshit:tu

lol...phoenix suns fan...`nuff sed...

J.T.
04-25-2012, 11:42 AM
Classic GNSF. When all else fails and you've already been made to look like a retard, just bash 'em for being a Phoenix fan. Works against everyone except Bulls, Lakers and Celtics fan right?

manufan10
04-25-2012, 11:46 AM
lol...phoenix suns fan...`nuff sed...

Classic GNSF.

silverblk mystix
04-25-2012, 11:52 AM
Classic GNSF. When all else fails and you've already been made to look like a retard, just bash 'em for being a Phoenix fan. Works against everyone except Bulls, Lakers and Celtics fan right?

Look...let's talk stupid here, ok?

I work with stupid people all day long....stupid is someone who goes to jail....sound familiar?

You've been in jail....only really stupid people go to jail....really,really, really stupid people go to jail more than once.

You've already been in jail...I'm gonna guess it wasn't the first time.

Mel_13
04-25-2012, 11:54 AM

I work with stupid people all day long

The stupid has rubbed off on you...

mavs>spurs
04-25-2012, 11:55 AM

I work with stupid people all day long....stupid is someone who goes to jail....sound familiar?

You've been in jail....only really stupid people go to jail....really,really, really stupid people go to jail more than once.

Here goes the badass prison guard shtick again :rolleyes

silverblk mystix
04-25-2012, 11:57 AM
The stupid has rubbed off on you...

I've never been imprisoned ...try to keep up.

J.T.
04-25-2012, 12:00 PM

It's funny how when you get boom roasted you try to drag skeletons out of people's closets but can't even carry a bag of bones without looking like the kid who got picked last in dodgeball.

Blake
04-25-2012, 12:01 PM

I work with stupid people all day long....

At work, you're the smart one?

No wonder our jail system is all fucked up.

BlackSwordsMan
04-25-2012, 12:01 PM
silver bought pwns at bulk and handing them out for free

Mel_13
04-25-2012, 12:02 PM
I've never been imprisoned

You spend all day with those who have been and the deleterious effects on your own ability to think and communicate are really quite obvious.

silverblk mystix
04-25-2012, 12:06 PM
At work, you're the smart one?

No wonder our jail system is all fucked up.

How rich...stupid people defending other stupid people...priceless.

MavDynasty
04-25-2012, 12:10 PM
Lol what a shitty ass job. I bet your family is proud

J.T.
04-25-2012, 12:11 PM

The difference between me and you is you think 13 hours in the slammer for assaulting someone (while I was drunk) for disrespecting my girlfriend makes me stupid. Charges were dropped brah. And it was my first time in jail. You want to stand out on SpursTalk on your own? Congratulations, you're now the dumb piece of shit who thinks one trip to jail automatically means I have priors.

:lmao you stupid bastard

If someone called your girl a hoe you'd probably agree and tell her to go ahead and go home with a real man.

Blake
04-25-2012, 12:12 PM

The ol "everyone but me is stupid" line.

GNSF defending himself.

Bill_Brasky
04-25-2012, 12:22 PM

:rollin this dude thinks being a prison guard is a real job

silverblk mystix
04-25-2012, 12:27 PM
The difference between me and you is you think 13 hours in the slammer for assaulting someone (while I was drunk) for disrespecting my girlfriend makes me stupid. Charges were dropped brah. And it was my first time in jail. You want to stand out on SpursTalk on your own? Congratulations, you're now the dumb piece of shit who thinks one trip to jail automatically means I have priors.

:lmao you stupid bastard

If someone called your girl a hoe you'd probably agree and tell her to go ahead and go home with a real man.

You were drunk,too? :lmao

Pretty fucking stupid. And a puppet also...if someone can say a few words and cause you to assault them...it makes you a pretty fuckin' stupid puppet whose strings can be pulled at any time.

If you need this little concept explained...I'll do it for free- just ask.

Try not to return to jail again...as it would be doubly stupid since you already got one stupid tag on you....don't distinguish yourself by repeating stupid behavior again.

You are welcome.

Blake
04-25-2012, 12:30 PM

Pretty fucking stupid. And a puppet also...if someone can say a few words and cause you to assault them...it makes you a pretty fuckin' stupid puppet whose strings can be pulled at any time.

Try not to return to jail again...as it would be doubly stupid since you already got one stupid tag on you....don't distinguish yourself by repeating stupid behavior again.

You are welcome.

GNSF running the offense

MavDynasty
04-25-2012, 12:32 PM

You are welcome.
"Son, what do you want to be when you grow up?"

"A prison guard mommy, a prison guard!!"

Juggity
04-25-2012, 12:34 PM

:cry please love me, NBA forum :cry

silverblk mystix
04-25-2012, 12:35 PM
Bolded posters here is your life's accomplishments;

#1) GED Diploma/Cert

#2) Having your first child

#3) Being BOLDED on Spurstalk

Congrats!

Gotta go now suckas' ...gotta deal with all the brain surgeons at work today...:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Hope I don't see JT there...:lmao

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-25-2012, 12:37 PM
Is a HS Diploma a requirement to work at correctional facilities?

Mel_13
04-25-2012, 12:39 PM
At least TJastal had the good sense to stay out of this thread. silverblk mystix is the greyest of them all.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-25-2012, 12:44 PM
Just looked at the job description for Corrections Officer. You earn a cool 30 grand and all you need is a HS Diploma (or equivalent), be a US citizen, and have no prior felonies. I believe JT just had a misdemeanor, so technically he could take your job:lol

You'd be hard-pressed to find any (U.S.) poster here who isn't qualified for your job. Maybe ducks...

J.T.
04-25-2012, 12:45 PM

You are welcome.

Silver, let's get one thing straight before I continue berating your sorry ass. I do not take you seriously as a human being or a SpursTalk poster one mother fucking bit. This little shtick you're running right now, pretending to be my dad and lecturing me about how "stupid" I am because I punched someone out in a bar for hitting on my girlfriend and not taking the hint when she told him to fuck off... it's cute. Really, it is. I'm sorry you can't tie two ends of a solid take together much less your own shoelaces, but I get it. You're frustrated because after three thousand posts SpursTalk still doesn't think you're cool. I get it bro. It's the same reason you became a prison guard. Your life was going nowhere so fast you decided to make a career out of literally watching over people who are going nowhere.

But then you just keep going with the "try not to go back to jail so you're not stuck with the stank of stupid on you forever" or whatever bullshit it was you said. Like I think jail is such a cool place and would actively try to go back there you fucking moron. This is an open and shut case bro. You're sick and tired of bold name Spur fan shitting all over you, so when you happen to find out that a bold name Spur fan went to jail, you see it as your chance to bring me down to your level with this cute little game you're trying to play right now. You're just trying to score some points for team Grey Name. I get it. Just like the people who tried to bring Obama down when he was running for pres by outing that he smoked weed and did coke in high school just like every other self-respecting American teenager.

The difference between that and this is SpursTalk heard about my arrest straight from me. Because I don't give a shit what people think about me on the internet. Maybe you should follow my lead you stupid piece of shit.

ginobili's bald spot
04-25-2012, 12:51 PM
Bolded posters here is your life's accomplishments;

#1) GED Diploma/Cert

#2) Having your first child

#3) Being BOLDED on Spurstalk

Congrats!

Gotta go now suckas' ...gotta deal with all the brain surgeons at work today...:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Hope I don't see JT there...:lmao

:lmao A flunkey prison guard attempting to call people out on their education levels?:lmao Now I've seen it all. Have a good day at work inspecting the assholes and taints of the dregs of our society.

Axe Murderer
04-25-2012, 12:58 PM

:lol A prison guard calling someone else stupid?

benefactor
04-25-2012, 01:01 PM
silver the grey...layin' on the ground...J.T. holding the tazer...hittin' him in the balls every time he moves.......

Ace
04-25-2012, 01:01 PM
:lmao A flunkey prison guard attempting to call people out on their education levels?:lmao Now I've seen it all. Have a good day at work inspecting the assholes and taints of the dregs of our society.

But but he's not the stupid one...

mavs>spurs
04-25-2012, 01:02 PM
:lol A prison guard calling someone else stupid?

Now if only a mass communications major were to come in and call us all stupid, I will have seen it all :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
04-25-2012, 01:02 PM

You are welcome.

You sound like a big pussy making an excuse for acting like a pussy.

Axe Murderer
04-25-2012, 01:03 PM
tbh silverblk reminds me of those dumbasses in college who get shit degrees and then try to use really impresses words/phrases to make their future jobs seem much cooler.

Axe Murderer
04-25-2012, 01:07 PM
Now if only a mass communications major were to come in and call us all stupid, I will have seen it all :lol

tbh I know this guy who lied for years telling me he was a mass comm major but was really a geophysics major the whole time. punched him in the face

mavs>spurs
04-25-2012, 01:25 PM
went to tech and beat up the whole damn geophysics department

ohmwrecker
04-25-2012, 01:28 PM
But but he's not the stupid one...

There is a substantial amount of stupid happening in this thread tbh

Blake
04-25-2012, 01:28 PM
I'm still waiting for a smart accounting major to talk about beating up science majors.

mavs>spurs
04-25-2012, 01:42 PM
:dramaquee

Blake
04-25-2012, 01:53 PM
:dramaquee

boom croasted

Brazil
04-25-2012, 02:00 PM
:lol this thread delivers

TE
04-25-2012, 02:27 PM
Silver, let's get one thing straight before I continue berating your sorry ass. I do not take you seriously as a human being or a SpursTalk poster one mother fucking bit. This little shtick you're running right now, pretending to be my dad and lecturing me about how "stupid" I am because I punched someone out in a bar for hitting on my girlfriend and not taking the hint when she told him to fuck off... it's cute. Really, it is. I'm sorry you can't tie two ends of a solid take together much less your own shoelaces, but I get it. You're frustrated because after three thousand posts SpursTalk still doesn't think you're cool. I get it bro. It's the same reason you became a prison guard. Your life was going nowhere so fast you decided to make a career out of literally watching over people who are going nowhere.

But then you just keep going with the "try not to go back to jail so you're not stuck with the stank of stupid on you forever" or whatever bullshit it was you said. Like I think jail is such a cool place and would actively try to go back there you fucking moron. This is an open and shut case bro. You're sick and tired of bold name Spur fan shitting all over you, so when you happen to find out that a bold name Spur fan went to jail, you see it as your chance to bring me down to your level with this cute little game you're trying to play right now. You're just trying to score some points for team Grey Name. I get it. Just like the people who tried to bring Obama down when he was running for pres by outing that he smoked weed and did coke in high school just like every other self-respecting American teenager.

The difference between that and this is SpursTalk heard about my arrest straight from me. Because I don't give a shit what people think about me on the internet. Maybe you should follow my lead you stupid piece of shit.

Dammmm :lmao

djohn2oo8
04-25-2012, 02:39 PM
Not even lakaluva got shitted on THIS bad.

Brazil
04-25-2012, 02:41 PM

come one now u r exaggerating a bit here

MavDynasty
04-25-2012, 02:41 PM
:lmao holy fuck

pass1st
04-25-2012, 02:43 PM

He has, but always runs away when the heat is turned up. Comes back after another Laker win

Juggity
04-25-2012, 02:51 PM
Just like the people who tried to bring Obama down when he was running for pres by outing that he smoked weed and did coke in high school just like every other self-respecting American teenager.

Are you proposing that drug usage ought to be correlated with self-respect even after you were sent to jail for dealing drugs?

Jailtime ≠ a cause for self-respect. :lol

Blake
04-25-2012, 03:00 PM

This is a lot of shit to be under, but it's probably not even top 15-20.

mavs>spurs
04-25-2012, 03:06 PM
^getting cuckolded being #1 on anyone's list

Blake
04-25-2012, 03:27 PM
^getting cuckolded being #1 on anyone's list

If that were true, it might be

J.T.
04-25-2012, 03:30 PM
Are you proposing that drug usage ought to be correlated with self-respect even after you were sent to jail for dealing drugs?

Jailtime ≠ a cause for self-respect. :lol

Scro I went to jail for assault and got out the next day. Yeah, I made a thread upstairs about not being able to see the Spurs lose to the 8th seed Grizzlies last spring because I was in jail for selling drugs, but that was just an icebreaker because I hadn't posted on Spurstalk in like a year. Welcome to the show, bitch.

As for your other question, no I don't think doing drugs and going to jail has anything to do with self-respect, I just like to phrase things that way to get people to take offense to what I said or at least scratch their heads over it because this is the internet and I enjoy my right to fuck with people semi-anonymously. Some people's kids I swear to god. . .

mavs>spurs
04-25-2012, 03:34 PM
If that were true, it might be

i'm just saying getting cuckolded would be #1 on anyone's embarrassment list if it were to happen, with getting cheated on being a close 2nd.

MattBonnerExperience
04-25-2012, 03:39 PM
Yep, all of us are stupid bandwaggoners.

mavs>spurs
04-25-2012, 03:42 PM
Scro I went to jail for assault and got out the next day. Yeah, I made a thread upstairs about not being able to see the Spurs lose to the 8th seed Grizzlies last spring because I was in jail for selling drugs, but that was just an icebreaker because I hadn't posted on Spurstalk in like a year. Welcome to the show, bitch.

As for your other question, no I don't think doing drugs and going to jail has anything to do with self-respect, I just like to phrase things that way to get people to take offense to what I said or at least scratch their heads over it because this is the internet and I enjoy my right to fuck with people semi-anonymously. Some people's kids I swear to god. . .

this n!gga needs to post more with the faggot crew getting all ballsy and what not here lately

J.T.
04-25-2012, 03:43 PM
Yep, all of us are stupid bandwaggoners.

Thank god, because I was about six paragraphs into a tirade about helping you get through the five stages of GNSF grief but decided to check the thread for new posts before hitting submit reply.

Leetonidas
04-25-2012, 03:47 PM
lol gnsf :lol

Blake
04-25-2012, 03:47 PM
i'm just saying getting cuckolded would be #1 on anyone's embarrassment list if it were to happen, with getting cheated on being a close 2nd.

:lol was mad, not really embarrassed.

Can't even begin to describe how good it is not to be tied down right now. I may never get married again.

mavs>spurs
04-25-2012, 03:49 PM
^that mean's you're only slightly less intelligent than me, who will NEVER get married to begin with. serious question, what were you thinking that fateful day scro?

Leetonidas
04-25-2012, 03:50 PM
tbh though there are plenty of bolded names who are grey at heart

Stalin
04-25-2012, 03:59 PM

didn't read

J.T.
04-25-2012, 03:59 PM
:tu

silverblk mystix
04-25-2012, 04:08 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Man, you BOLDED ladies got your panties all bunched up...haven't seen this much Estrogen since I bodyguarded someone at the Lilith Fair a few years back....

just got to work...busy...so I'll have to check on you ladies a little later...gotta go deal with some Rocket Scientists' like JT for now....

Blake
04-25-2012, 04:09 PM
^that mean's you're only slightly less intelligent than me, who will NEVER get married to begin with. serious question, what were you thinking that fateful day scro?

after I cooled off a bit, I started concentrating on the fastest way to get her out of my house and my life while at the same time trying keep the kid from getting exposed to the vitriol.

It was tough. No doubt.

I might get married again when I'm really old and my nut sack hangs lower than my knees. At that point I probably won't give a damn.

mavs>spurs
04-25-2012, 04:10 PM
I meant the day you decided to get married, what were you thinking then?

Blake
04-25-2012, 04:11 PM

Man, you BOLDED ladies got your panties all bunched up...haven't seen this much Estrogen since I bodyguarded someone at the Lilith Fair a few years back....

just got to work...busy...so I'll have to check on you ladies a little later...gotta go deal with some Rocket Scientists' like JT for now....

some of us are color blind.

I think you clearly have bold envy

silverblk mystix
04-25-2012, 04:19 PM
Just looked at the job description for Corrections Officer. You earn a cool 30 grand and all you need is a HS Diploma (or equivalent), be a US citizen, and have no prior felonies. I believe JT just had a misdemeanor, so technically he could take your job:lol

You'd be hard-pressed to find any (U.S.) poster here who isn't qualified for your job. Maybe ducks...

Lol....

If I had just gotten out of the military...and was 21 years old and this was my first real civilian job....yeah...my agency would probably start me at 35k...

if you took your figure and doubled it...you'd still be way low....

Education...I have a pretty decent one....but it's taken me years to get over it...

nice try...

J.T.
04-25-2012, 04:20 PM

Hold on it's 4:20 I'll address this in a minute :smokin

silverblk mystix
04-25-2012, 04:21 PM

Too long...didn't read.

Blake
04-25-2012, 04:25 PM
I meant the day you decided to get married, what were you thinking then?

we had already lived together for a couple years. I knew she wanted to get married, my family wanted us to get married, I loved her, so I figured it was time to make her happy and make the move.

Stalin
04-25-2012, 04:27 PM
Too long...didn't read.

indeed, when you write an essay to defend yourself on the internets, you are obviously butthurt, and do care, despite claiming otherwise, tbqh

mavs>spurs
04-25-2012, 04:27 PM
we had already lived together for a couple years. I knew she wanted to get married, my family wanted us to get married, I loved her, so I figured it was time to make her happy and make the move.

So basically you let other coerce you into doing something you didn't want to do (which ended up being a major mistake) and dictate your life? Why couldn't you just tell them no like you do whenever people try to push their religion off on you?

J.T.
04-25-2012, 04:42 PM
indeed, when you write an essay to defend yourself on the internets, you are obviously butthurt, and do care, despite claiming otherwise, tbqh

Shit you figured it out, and I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids!

J.T.
04-25-2012, 04:43 PM
:lmao defending myself

Stalin
04-25-2012, 04:44 PM
Shit you figured it out, and I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids!

indeed

Blake
04-25-2012, 04:47 PM
So basically you let other coerce you into doing something you didn't want to do (which ended up being a major mistake) and dictate your life? Why couldn't you just tell them no like you do whenever people try to push their religion off on you?

I wasn't really for or against it. I just went with the flow.

Hindsight.

mavs>spurs
04-25-2012, 04:50 PM
Yup you were on the fence and they ultimately influenced your position, which turned out to be a bad choice. If only you were as dominant with people in your personal life as you are with strangers over the internet whenever they try to influence you with their beliefs on religion.

DMC
04-25-2012, 04:52 PM
He couldn't get them to log on to ST tbh.

"Oh yeah, get online bitch... I got some shit for you"

DontStopBelieving
04-25-2012, 05:06 PM

Sheeple.

:rollin

Blake
04-25-2012, 05:06 PM
Yup you were on the fence and they ultimately influenced your position, which turned out to be a bad choice. If only you were as dominant with people in your personal life as you are with strangers over the internet whenever they try to influence you with their beliefs on religion.

I was a gullible god fearing pup when I got married, tbh.

Took me a while to develop this level of dominance.

Blake
04-25-2012, 05:08 PM
He couldn't get them to log on to ST tbh.

"Oh yeah, get online bitch... I got some shit for you"

gnsf with the lolwuts

jestersmash
04-25-2012, 05:17 PM

I was thinking the same thing :lol

Didn't bother to respond to his shitty, emo takes. The stupidity, butthurt, and emo all speak for themselves.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-25-2012, 05:45 PM

:lol no, stupid is someone who's best available career choice is prison guard.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-25-2012, 05:49 PM
gotta go deal with some Rocket Scientists' like JT for now....
hopefully they can explain to you when it is improper to use an apostrophe

DMC
04-25-2012, 06:48 PM
He's showing ownership of the words "like JT".

Proper nouns might be a good course to take for him as well, fwiw.

WeNeedLength
04-25-2012, 06:50 PM
When a team is/becomes good again - when don't the people come crawling out of the woodwork to show their support?? That's exactly how sports work. I guess fuckers gotta whine about something...

benefactor
04-25-2012, 07:31 PM
:lol no, stupid is someone who's best available career choice is prison guard.
According to him...his job is just as important as Tim Duncan's. Here's his reasoning as to why Duncan should not get a new contract.

Emotion.

Nothing to do with reality.

I would hope that in my job, I could get a huge raise for the next 10 years, based on what I did 10 years ago.

Let's say that currently in your job...you accomplish a lot less than you used to....take extra sick days because your body is old....you sometimes get embarrassed by younger employees who are twice as productive as you are...

but because 10 years ago you were employee of the year...you want to make more money than others who are doing twice the work you do because ...ten years ago you were awesome!

Sure,this makes sense.
rofl comparing your prison guard job to an NBA legend

DMC
04-25-2012, 07:34 PM
When a team is/becomes good again - when don't the people come crawling out of the woodwork to show their support?? That's exactly how sports work. I guess fuckers gotta whine about something...
Media, fans...

If you didn't have to be good to have a large fan base, anyone could put together a league of shitty rec center players and become millionaires.

Jt.ONE
04-25-2012, 07:34 PM

:lol:lol:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-25-2012, 08:50 PM
According to him...his job is just as important as Tim Duncan's. Here's his reasoning as to why Duncan should not get a new contract.

rofl comparing your prison guard job to an NBA legend
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

ohmwrecker
04-25-2012, 09:16 PM
:lol Which Spurs players are "twice as productive" as Tim Duncan?

Blake
04-26-2012, 10:03 AM
Just another gnsf thread:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195766

silverblk mystix
04-26-2012, 10:09 AM
The Bolded Vagina Monologues continue...

You girls got issues....I'm out.

Blake
04-26-2012, 10:38 AM

Why did you feel the need to post instead of just getting out?

Everyone can see the grayness bothers you. :lol

Ace
04-26-2012, 11:13 AM
hopefully they can explain to you when it is improper to use an apostrophe

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 11:29 AM
"When prison guards go bad: how lack of education and work history predict bad behavior" (http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2012/02/when-prison-guards-go-bad-how.html)

silverblk mystix
04-26-2012, 11:36 AM
When you geniuses figure out that Prison guard and Corrections officer are not the same thing....

well....never mind...that might be too much for most of you.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-26-2012, 11:38 AM
:lmao the difference between a prison guard and a corrections officer is the same as the difference between a janitor and a custodian

manufan10
04-26-2012, 11:46 AM
^ I believe they're called Sanitation Engineers.

:lol

Bruce Wayne
04-26-2012, 11:47 AM
When you geniuses figure out that Prison guard and Corrections officer are not the same thing....

Lol when the ladies ask what you do for a living, do you say "corrections officer" in hopes that it makes you sound fancy?

Bruce Wayne
04-26-2012, 11:48 AM

Ace
04-26-2012, 11:54 AM
:lmao the difference between a prison guard and a corrections officer is the same as the difference between a janitor and a custodian

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

It also takes the same level of education to get either job...

Blake
04-26-2012, 12:04 PM

Liar

Blake
04-26-2012, 12:06 PM

Rofl

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-26-2012, 12:11 PM
:lol prison boy has some "Nevermind lamos, I'm done!" message at the end of every post in this thread.

The "I'm done!" thing loses its meaning when you show up a few minutes later and post again :lol

benefactor
04-26-2012, 12:42 PM

The ADMIRAL 50
04-26-2012, 01:53 PM
featuring an OP written in the style of an ESPN article addressing how and why the Spurs should tank games to draw Phoenix instead of Utah

geez mister, do ya really mean it! aw gosh, thanks a lot mister, thanks a lot!!

seriously though, at least that thread started a discussion and was about the Spurs. You bitch and moan about worthless threads being started then you start a thread just to bitch and moan :lol

Blake
04-26-2012, 04:00 PM
geez mister, do ya really mean it! aw gosh, thanks a lot mister, thanks a lot!!

seriously though......

lolwut

DMC
04-26-2012, 04:18 PM
Lol when the ladies ask what you do for a living, do you say "corrections officer" in hopes that it makes you sound fancy?

Tactical Operations Unit operator.... meat eater.

That gets them wet.

Blake
04-26-2012, 04:32 PM
blake is my sexy bitch

M>S wearing the grey today.

It suits you.

BlairForceDejuan
04-26-2012, 04:33 PM
meanwhile, BNSF keeps up with a board enough to know gnsf from adam and takes actual stock in their msg board street cred :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 04:34 PM
meanwhile, BNSF keeps up with a board enough to know gnsf from adam and takes actual stock in their msg board street cred :lmao

yes or no?

Blake
04-26-2012, 04:45 PM
Now I will assert my e-dominance by e-humping you

silverblk mystix
04-26-2012, 05:27 PM
OK ...now that we have established just how many stupid little bitches came in here and defended other little stupid jailbirds....let us proceed.

...:lmao

Lot of dumbasses got their panties twisted when I called people being stupid for going to jail...so...tell us your little jail "experience."

:corn:

J.T.
04-26-2012, 05:31 PM
You bitch and moan about worthless threads being started then you start a thread just to bitch and moan :lol

Isn't the Internet great?

Slutter McGee
04-26-2012, 05:36 PM
This reminds me of something that happened the summer of high school graduation many years ago. I was in the perfect position in school. Friends with many of the popular kids, I was also comfortable playing video games the nerdy kid down the street. That borderline of popularity was perfect for me. While my very good looking popular friends hooked up with the absolutely gorgeous chicks, I hooked up with the just really cute and good looking ones. No complaints. I was invited to all the parties, but never felt pressure to relegate my friends to a small specific group.

Anyway, there were others like me, walking the borderline between popular and unpopular. Unlike many who were sociable, attractive, and athletic, these people often only shared one or two of these traits. However, unlike me these guys were not content with the position they had, so they worked hard to become popular. Hours in the gym, expensive clothing, cars, the works.

So the night after graduation we were all legal adults and finally felt like it. Everyone was at the party, and was I making out with the cute little Asian number with perky perfect breasts. I had my hand half way into her blouse and heard a commotion behind me. Distracted, I look behind me, and this is what I saw.

All those guys who worked so hard to be popular had finally made it. They were, without a doubt part of the popular crowd. Standing in a circle, these guys had all removed their pants. Each one held the pecker of the one standing to his right and they moved in rhythm, up and down, working their way to the point of self congratulatory orgasm. And during this group masturbation session they would, in between grunts and groans, shout out to everyone how much cooler they were than everyone else. Eventually they all came at once, each one a self satisfied smile on his face.

Yeah, this thread reminded me of that story.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

J.T.
04-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Lot of dumbasses got their panties twisted when I called people being stupid for going to jail...so...tell us your little jail "experience."

When I was getting released they were letting a black dude out with me. Phone rang at the desk so the officer, who was clearly more intelligent and higher up the caste system than me just because of his job and uniform, went to answer it. The black dude turns around and gives a bag of Xanax pills to one of the guys that wasn't getting out. Now I know how hard I got searched and I'm white. Somebody must not have been doing their job. . .

silverblk mystix
04-26-2012, 05:56 PM
This reminds me of something that happened the summer of high school graduation many years ago. I was in the perfect position in school. Friends with many of the popular kids, I was also comfortable playing video games the nerdy kid down the street. That borderline of popularity was perfect for me. While my very good looking popular friends hooked up with the absolutely gorgeous chicks, I hooked up with the just really cute and good looking ones. No complaints. I was invited to all the parties, but never felt pressure to relegate my friends to a small specific group.

Anyway, there were others like me, walking the borderline between popular and unpopular. Unlike many who were sociable, attractive, and athletic, these people often only shared one or two of these traits. However, unlike me these guys were not content with the position they had, so they worked hard to become popular. Hours in the gym, expensive clothing, cars, the works.

So the night after graduation we were all legal adults and finally felt like it. Everyone was at the party, and was I making out with the cute little Asian number with perky perfect breasts. I had my hand half way into her blouse and heard a commotion behind me. Distracted, I look behind me, and this is what I saw.

All those guys who worked so hard to be popular had finally made it. They were, without a doubt part of the popular crowd. Standing in a circle, these guys had all removed their pants. Each one held the pecker of the one standing to his right and they moved in rhythm, up and down, working their way to the point of self congratulatory orgasm. And during this group masturbation session they would, in between grunts and groans, shout out to everyone how much cooler they were than everyone else. Eventually they all came at once, each one a self satisfied smile on his face.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

It was the BOLDED poster circle jerk...:lmao

silverblk mystix
04-26-2012, 05:58 PM
When I was getting released they were letting a black dude out with me. Phone rang at the desk so the officer, who was clearly more intelligent and higher up the caste system than me just because of his job and uniform, went to answer it. The black dude turns around and gives a bag of Xanax pills to one of the guys that wasn't getting out. Now I know how hard I got searched and I'm white. Somebody must not have been doing their job. . .

They probably did search him and hoped that the bastard would overdose...instead of having him survive and post on the internet about how stupid he was for being a fucking jailbird who assaulted someone for calling his ho' a ho....:lmao

J.T.
04-26-2012, 06:09 PM
They probably did search him and hoped that the bastard would overdose...instead of having him survive and post on the internet about how stupid he was for being a fucking jailbird who assaulted someone for calling his ho' a ho....:lmao

Cuts deep bro. Not cool.

silverblk mystix
04-26-2012, 06:25 PM
Cuts deep bro. Not cool.

OK...I know you are trolling...but just to be fair...

When I originally called people stupid....I'm being sincere...I should have said people that REPEATEDLY go to jail are stupid...

I understand that someone could have a drink or two and get a DWI...I understand that some girl could have an argument with a guy and she decides to report him and boom-the guy is in jail for domestic assault/family violence,etc....

Anyone here can end up in a bad situation....

I was referring to those that go to jail their whole life....over and over and over....you will not find anyone more stupid than one of these people.
So if I offended you...I apologize....

If you are trolling...same difference...

However....you drew first e-blood with your retard remark...so if it really bothered you...don't poke the bear.

It is all in fun anyways...so ladies...chill...I am sure all of you are Rhodes scholars and all of you bring in north of six-figures a year in a very prestigious career ...uh-huh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-26-2012, 06:32 PM
OK...I know you are trolling...but just to be fair...

When I originally called people stupid....I'm being sincere...I should have said people that REPEATEDLY go to jail are stupid...

I understand that someone could have a drink or two and get a DWI...I understand that some girl could have an argument with a guy and she decides to report him and boom-the guy is in jail for domestic assault/family violence,etc....

Anyone here can end up in a bad situation....

I was referring to those that go to jail their whole life....over and over and over....you will not find anyone more stupid than one of these people.
So if I offended you...I apologize....

If you are trolling...same difference...

However....you drew first e-blood with your retard remark...so if it really bothered you...don't poke the bear.

It is all in fun anyways...so ladies...chill...I am sure all of you are Rhodes scholars and all of you bring in north of six-figures a year in a very prestigious career ...uh-huh.
Someone who chooses a career that requires them to hang out in a jail all day is just as stupid as someone who goes to jail repeatedly :lol

Blake
04-26-2012, 06:35 PM

silverblk mystix
04-26-2012, 06:43 PM
Blake...you seem so unlike that person that was hanging out here a year ago blowing snot bubbles all over your computer keyboard because you were tired of being a Cuck....

then you went to the angry phase where everybody had to be hounded by your angry and sarcastic remarks....

Now...you seem to have finally gotten over watching someone go balls deep into the love of your life while you watched...and seem to be enjoying life again.

Just quit while you are still semi-ridiculous...don't go all out again. Ok?

Cheers.

silverblk mystix
04-26-2012, 06:44 PM
:lol thinking anybody but you took this thread seriously

:lol having to log in and defend yourself multiple times after saying 'im out'

It is fun...and what would I defend? You can go to town...I'll get a good laugh out of it if you are clever or witty....

Blake
04-26-2012, 06:45 PM

DMC
04-27-2012, 12:46 AM

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee
So you basically watched a bunch of guys jerk each other off instead of hitting the hot Asian poon?

Fag

J.T.
04-27-2012, 03:49 AM
I won this thread with "cuts deep bro"? Damn.

Both teams played hard. Sometimes you can't shut someone down on the first page and gotta bring the business, so prison bitch has my respect. In the end I just stuck to good fundamental trolling and closed shop by dropping a hook with pussy-scented bait around someone who works near people with blue balls so much his are blue by association.

90210 just got a roommate in my basement.

J.T.
04-27-2012, 03:58 AM
Actually I'm evicting 90210, you walked into that one way easier than he did and at least he gets to lay down tracks with Jay Z in the studio.

MavDynasty
04-27-2012, 07:32 AM
Blake...you seem so unlike that person that was hanging out here a year ago blowing snot bubbles all over your computer keyboard because you were tired of being a Cuck....

then you went to the angry phase where everybody had to be hounded by your angry and sarcastic remarks....

Now...you seem to have finally gotten over watching someone go balls deep into the love of your life while you watched...and seem to be enjoying life again.

Just quit while you are still semi-ridiculous...don't go all out again. Ok?

Cheers.
You call everyone stupid and... yet... you can't...even construct....a proper fucking...sentence without ellipses...?

silverblk mystix
04-27-2012, 08:49 AM

Both teams played hard. Sometimes you can't shut someone down on the first page and gotta bring the business, so prison bitch has my respect. In the end I just stuck to good fundamental trolling and closed shop by dropping a hook with pussy-scented bait around someone who works near people with blue balls so much his are blue by association.

90210 just got a roommate in my basement.

So you were butthurt but now are playing it off like it was a troll job...ok.

What you're really saying is you want to poke the bear. Beware.

djohn2oo8
04-27-2012, 09:51 AM
So you were butthurt but now are playing it off like it was a troll job...ok.

What you're really saying is you want to poke the bear. Beware.
http://i.imgur.com/1hwXS.gif

Slutter McGee
04-27-2012, 12:54 PM
So you basically watched a bunch of guys jerk each other off instead of hitting the hot Asian poon?

Fag

Yes. And my story was completely factual and not fabricated in any way. It certainly was not a fictional story meant to metaphorize how much you like stroking other men's genitalia.

I also realize that its not necessary to sign your posts, but I do it also.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

The ADMIRAL 50
04-27-2012, 01:49 PM

Wait, what? I thought I won this thread when you failed to come up with a anything to say back to me other than "isnt the internet great?"

Bill_Brasky
04-27-2012, 02:16 PM
Someone who chooses a career that requires them to hang out in a jail all day is just as stupid as someone who goes to jail repeatedly :lol
Good 'ol DoK, always there to put shit in perspective :lol

J.T.
04-27-2012, 03:46 PM
Wait, what? I thought I won this thread when you failed to come up with a anything to say back to me other than "isnt the internet great?"

One of these days you will learn what it reads like when someone regulates themselves in response to you. I have not done that in this thread. Now I'm gonna call a couple of hard pipe-hittin' n!ggas to go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch. You hear me talkin', prison bitch? I ain't finished with you by a damn sight.

midnightpulp
04-28-2012, 12:30 AM
Don't poke the bear.

DMC
04-28-2012, 12:45 AM
I was trollin'

HarlemHo 37
04-28-2012, 01:00 AM
Closing in on 17,000 posts, and still greyed out. Damn Kori, what do i have to do to get some love around here? I know, I'll keep posting.

DMC
04-28-2012, 01:45 AM
My other troll account is interesting

NASpurs
05-12-2012, 08:12 PM
These motherfuckers are killing my soul slowly like the neanderthals that they are. :bang

Venti Quattro
05-12-2012, 08:13 PM
These motherfuckers are killing my soul slowly like the neanderthals that they are. :bang

Watch the Arsenal game later so you know how it feel like to get your soul killed slowly. :lmao

NASpurs
05-12-2012, 08:17 PM
Watch the Arsenal game later so you know how it feel like to get your soul killed slowly. :lmao

The VentiJinxTrifecta in full effect this year :lmao

Truthfully though, what's going to kill me is what happens with RvP and the team this summer more than tomorrow's game. I read that article you posted about the 250K/week. :depressed

Venti Quattro
05-12-2012, 08:24 PM
The VentiJinxTrifecta in full effect this year :lmao

Truthfully though, what's going to kill me is what happens with RvP and the team this summer more than tomorrow's game. I read that article you posted about the 250K/week. :depressed

Well, some better news (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5870965&postcount=79).