PDA

View Full Version : patent or copyright help

cantthinkofanything
04-25-2012, 03:31 PM
I've got this idea to create an online translator. It's kind of politically incorrect. But I think it will be funny. Anyone have any advice how to secure exclusive rights to this?

mavs>spurs
04-25-2012, 03:43 PM
i also want to get a patent if it hasn't already been taken. got an idea that could potentially make billions of dollars.

cantthinkofanything
04-25-2012, 03:58 PM
i also want to get a patent if it hasn't already been taken. got an idea that could potentially make billions of dollars.

PM me your idea. I might be able to help secure a patent.

mavs>spurs
04-25-2012, 03:58 PM
lol no fucking way, my idea is legit and could seriously potentially make me rich.

cantthinkofanything
04-25-2012, 04:00 PM
lol no fucking way, my idea is legit and could seriously potentially make me rich.

I believe you! Mine is good too. PM it to me and we can discuss.

mavs>spurs
04-25-2012, 04:07 PM
oh, because it's that easy

mavs>spurs
04-25-2012, 04:08 PM
by the way brah there's probably already an english to ebonics translator, i think rogue uses it to make his posts?

ha, that's what the other thread actually is. so what is your idea then? not that either of us would ever steal the others idea.

cantthinkofanything
04-25-2012, 04:08 PM
oh, because it's that easy

You can piggyback on my thread about copyright help. Once I get the answer, I'll share it with you. Just PM me your idea!

mavs>spurs
04-25-2012, 04:09 PM
^not that easy either

cantthinkofanything
04-25-2012, 04:11 PM
^not that easy either

well...whatever. I tried to help. wtf naming me as one of the biggest faggots in SpursTalk history? Hurts man...really hurts...

mavs>spurs
04-25-2012, 04:13 PM
that was mavdynasty man, wtf?

cantthinkofanything
04-25-2012, 04:18 PM
oh...yeah...my bad...

Hey, do you like blues? It heals...sometimes driving...

7lzpDwaxGk4

mouse
04-26-2012, 07:10 AM
If its a song/movie script,name for a product,Tv show,or a joke.

You can go here and it's about 20.00 dollars.

http://www.copyright.gov/

poor mans copyright you can mail your idea in a canister to yourself make sure you don't break the post office seal in case you have to go to court.
Let the judge open the canister with the sealed postmark.

cantthinkofanything
04-26-2012, 02:26 PM
If its a song/movie script,name for a product,Tv show,or a joke.

You can go here and it's about 20.00 dollars.

http://www.copyright.gov/

poor mans copyright you can mail your idea in a canister to yourself make sure you don't break the post office seal in case you have to go to court.
Let the judge open the canister with the sealed postmark.

I already tried this with the internet. I had this idea about 25 years ago to create something where everyone could communicate quickly and easily with each other no matter where they were at. I wrote it down and put it in a letter and sent it to myself. One day, I was cleaning out some drawers and found this letter from myself to myself. Curious as to what I might have been wanting to say to myself, I opened it up. And viola...there were my plans for the internet. But now that it's open, no one believes me. But the icing on the cake was that the other day, I came across another letter from myself to myself. When I opened it up, I found the lyrics and music for Rolling In The Deep that I had sent to myself in 2002!

mouse
04-26-2012, 04:17 PM
\And your attorneys name is?

FuzzyLumpkins
04-26-2012, 04:36 PM
I know you are not serious but I also know that you wouldn't have the ability to fill out a meaningful patent application. Hire an attorney.

cantthinkofanything
04-26-2012, 04:45 PM
\And your attorneys name is?

Franklin Poopenstein. Do you know him?

RaZon
04-26-2012, 04:46 PM
I've got this idea to create an online translator. It's kind of politically incorrect. But I think it will be funny. Anyone have any advice how to secure exclusive rights to this?

What's sad is that you're serious:rolleyes

Everything has to be funny:rolleyes