PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 3

MaNuMaNiAc
04-25-2012, 04:20 PM
Anyone gonna play it? I already pre-ordered it. Let me know if you're playing it, would be nice to play with some resident spurstalker geeks.

Rip-Hamilton32
04-25-2012, 05:02 PM
I'm picking it up for sure, i still have some godly characters on D2 since they no longer expire

Cane
04-25-2012, 05:47 PM
Played the beta, the graphics look like they're from 2009 but the gameplay is fantastic fun

Not gonna lie, I miss the Paladin and have no idea what will be my first character...DH looks like easy mode and probably a great hardcore choice later on. From the major polls I've seen from bnet and other sites, Barb and Monk will be the top two played classes at first, and the least picked classes have been the Wizard and Witch Doctor.

Jt.ONE
04-25-2012, 07:51 PM
skill system=stupid as fuck tbh

d2>d3

scampers
04-25-2012, 08:39 PM
Had a blast in the open beta. I'm not completely sold on the skill system either, but the game really had a Diablo feel to it. Lots of fun. The beta was suuuper easy, but to be fair it let you play up to the equivalent of D2's Blood Raven which was also a reaally easy stretch.

Definitely buying it though.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-26-2012, 08:02 AM
I'm not quite sure what I'll play with first, but I'm leaning towards the Barb, then the Witch Doctor, then the Sorcerer and so on. I don't particularly like the Demon Hunter or the Monk. Don't ask me why, I just don't.

With regards to the skill system, I agree I'm not entirely sold on it yet, but I've only just played the beta and I won't start bitching until I've played the real thing. I must say though, it does feel a bit too "arcade" ish to me. As in very little consequence to any decision you make, as you can immediately go back and choose another skill to use. Now, I know Diablo was never an RPG per say, but it had certain RPG aspects that are now gone. I'll miss that.

Having said that, I trust Blizzard. They've yet to let me down even if at times I've thought "wtf were they thinking", they've always managed to produce fun, well balanced games. I truly hope this is not the exception, since the Diablo franchise is one of my all time favorites.

scampers
04-26-2012, 11:10 AM
I'm not quite sure what I'll play with first, but I'm leaning towards the Barb, then the Witch Doctor, then the Sorcerer and so on. I don't particularly like the Demon Hunter or the Monk. Don't ask me why, I just don't.

With regards to the skill system, I agree I'm not entirely sold on it yet, but I've only just played the beta and I won't start bitching until I've played the real thing. I must say though, it does feel a bit too "arcade" ish to me. As in very little consequence to any decision you make, as you can immediately go back and choose another skill to use. Now, I know Diablo was never an RPG per say, but it had certain RPG aspects that are now gone. I'll miss that.

Having said that, I trust Blizzard. They've yet to let me down even if at times I've thought "wtf were they thinking", they've always managed to produce fun, well balanced games. I truly hope this is not the exception, since the Diablo franchise is one of my all time favorites.

The Witch Doctor was craaazy overpowered. Once you get that soul stealing thing or whatever it was and upgrade your firebats, you murder everything. What's that? A horde of 30+ skeletons coming your way? One click and they are all dead. Nuts.

But yeah, the ability to change skills at a whim I think is definitely to appeal to the masses. I really think the rest of the game will make up for it. I do hope they make the game progressively more difficult, though. But like I said, I'm not complaining yet because the scope of the beta was pretty small.

Cane
04-26-2012, 11:28 AM
While you can swap skills, Blizzard has taken some steps to avoid exploiting it. For example if you change your skills after getting a buff like a magic find boost, then you lose some or all of that buff.

I agree that it's appealing to the masses though, and if they can make D3 work on a controller then it'll be ported to consoles. I forgot what Diablo 1 was like for Playstation but it was a gateway into the franchise for a lot of my friends, tbh the Diablo series were always pretty popular

I'm leaning towards Witch Doctor or Wizard as my first class....I figure most people are going to be playing Barb or Monk, so the auctions for their melee items might be a little on the high end. Barb in plate armor dual wielding 2handers will probably look the most bad ass though

Fernando TD21
04-26-2012, 11:33 AM
I'll certainly play it. Probably will start with the barbarian, loved that class in diablo 2.

GoodOdor
04-26-2012, 09:51 PM
Definitely playing, probably be a barb.

Only problem I have is I'm not sure my specs are good enough.

Here's what I got:
OPERATING SYSTEM:
Windows 2.6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1)

CPU TYPE:
Intel® Core™ i3 CPU M 350 @ 2.27GHz

CPU SPEED:
2.29 GHz

SYSTEM MEMORY:
3.8 GB

VIDEO CARD MODEL:
Intel(R) HD Graphics

VIDEO CARD MEMORY:
1.66 GB

VIDEO CARD DRIVER:
igdumdx32.dll

DESKTOP RESOLUTION:
1360x768

The video card is pretty shitty. Anyone knows if it will be able to handle it?

Jt.ONE
04-27-2012, 08:08 PM
Definitely playing, probably be a barb.

Only problem I have is I'm not sure my specs are good enough.

Here's what I got:
OPERATING SYSTEM:
Windows 2.6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1)

CPU TYPE:
Intel® Core™ i3 CPU M 350 @ 2.27GHz

CPU SPEED:
2.29 GHz

SYSTEM MEMORY:
3.8 GB

VIDEO CARD MODEL:
Intel(R) HD Graphics

VIDEO CARD MEMORY:
1.66 GB

VIDEO CARD DRIVER:
igdumdx32.dll

DESKTOP RESOLUTION:
1360x768

The video card is pretty shitty. Anyone knows if it will be able to handle it?

probably on LOW to a LOW-MED, with none of the fancy eye candy crap imo

GoodOdor
04-27-2012, 08:55 PM
probably on LOW to a LOW-MED, with none of the fancy eye candy crap imo

As long as it doesn't freeze or anything I think I can manage. Thanks.

Fernando TD21
05-10-2012, 09:23 PM
LEAPxgMCEA8

TDMVPDPOY
05-11-2012, 02:26 AM
As long as it doesn't freeze or anything I think I can manage. Thanks.

is that the system you bought last week?? that doesnt look like a gaming machine with the integrated graphics card and i3 cpu...

GoodOdor
05-11-2012, 05:44 PM
is that the system you bought last week?? that doesnt look like a gaming machine with the integrated graphics card and i3 cpu...

That's my laptop, I ended up buying this desktop:

iBUYPOWER Gamer Supreme 957i Desktop PC
Intel Core i7 2600K(3.40GHz)
16GB DDR3
1TB HDD Capacity
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 2GB
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

Wasn't cheap, but at least now I don't have to worry about running max settings.

TDMVPDPOY
05-11-2012, 06:19 PM

16GB DDR3
1TB HDD Capacity

Wasn't cheap, but at least now I don't have to worry about running max settings.

how much was it? why u settle for gtx560?

phyzik
05-11-2012, 06:40 PM
gonna be playing a monk to start out with... had alot of fun with it in the beta.

GoodOdor
05-11-2012, 06:46 PM

The computer itself was 1099 +250 or so for a decent monitor. why "settle"? I was told this card is plenty to run Diablo 3 at max.

GoodOdor
05-11-2012, 06:47 PM
gonna be playing a monk to start out with... had alot of fun with it in the beta.

My gamertag is Kami2222, look me up bro.

How is a monk different from a barb?

phyzik
05-12-2012, 12:52 AM
My gamertag is Kami2222, look me up bro.

How is a monk different from a barb?

TBH Its hard to tell with the limited skill set that was given in the beta for each character. As someone posted before, it was the equivelant of playing up to Blood Raven in D2. From what I could gather from that very small sample base, the Monk is more DPS and less armor than the Barb. If you asked me to put a definitive finger on it, the monk is a cross between a Barb and Paladin with some assassin mixed in.

But to be honest, I just want to play a Monk because martial arts is fucking awesome. :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
05-12-2012, 09:13 AM

16GB DDR3
1TB HDD Capacity

yeah, that would be an understatement. You didn't need a machine like that to play Diablo 3 max settings

MaNuMaNiAc
05-12-2012, 09:19 AM
My battletag is apparently Greyshock#1974

resistanze
05-12-2012, 12:20 PM

16GB DDR3
1TB HDD Capacity

You went all out, damn.

GoodOdor
05-12-2012, 05:49 PM
The servers go online at 12:01 on Tuesday, the 15th(Cali time zone).

I don't know if I can pull an all-nighter since I have to go to work the next day, but I think I can handle at the very least 3-5 hours.

So far I got me, a Barb, and a fried who will be playing a wizard. Anyone interested in teaming up? our game plan is probably to rush Act1, then do some farming to level up a bit/get better gear before starting act2.

ElNono
05-13-2012, 12:40 AM

Nothing wrong with the GTX 560 for Diablo III... and that whole box was $1099... not bad, tbh

phyzik
05-13-2012, 03:07 AM
hell yeah! Told my boss yesterday that I need tuesday off... Not only did he say it was OK, I get the day paid as well!

I'll be playing Diablo 3 all day and getting paid for it. :toast

lefty
05-15-2012, 05:15 PM
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-2vgZmyhDSzE/T7Ky6Nbm0TI/AAAAAAABfHE/dUMxic36Smo/w497-h373/diablo-3-meme.jpg

Fernando TD21
05-15-2012, 06:21 PM
The release was supposed to happen at 4 am here in brazil but I had to wait until +- 5 am in order to play. Then played a couple of hours and went to bed. This afternoon I tried to play and the servers were under maintenance again...
But I'm enjoying the game so far.

Spurtacus
05-15-2012, 11:49 PM
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-2vgZmyhDSzE/T7Ky6Nbm0TI/AAAAAAABfHE/dUMxic36Smo/w497-h373/diablo-3-meme.jpg

http://kotaku.com/5910613/korean-players-take-down-final-diablo-iii-boss-but-cant-get-loot

TDMVPDPOY
05-16-2012, 02:41 AM
is there any pics of d3 on a 3 monitor setup?

Cant_Be_Faded
05-16-2012, 11:16 AM
What, kinda rich ass chode needs 3 monitors

And we wonder why terrorists hate us

phyzik
05-17-2012, 07:12 PM
just made it to nightmare mode like 2 minutes ago... here I go again. :)

Monk kicked ass through normal mode, but now the game really begins. Lets see if he remains a badass in Nightmare.

These are the skills I used the most when I was high enough lvl to use them.

Primary skill: Way of a hundred fists
Rune: Blazing fists

Secondary Skill: Tempest Rush
Rune: Tailwind

Defensive: Breath of Heaven
Rune: Circle of life

Technique: Sweeping Wind
Rune: Master of Wind

Focus: Mystic ally
Rune: Fire Ally

Mantra: Mantra of Evasion
Rune: Hard Target

Passive Skills:

Sixth Sense
Chant of Resonance
The Guardians Path

Pretty sure, as I level up the runes and passive skills will change but I think I like the primary, secondary, defense, technique, focus and mantra's Im using right now... They compliment eachother pretty well.

phyzik
05-18-2012, 11:02 AM
I43GUnZN_s4

GoodOdor
05-18-2012, 12:47 PM
shoutout to my nigga Phyzik who gave me some good items!

Level 27 barb right now - tbh not too happy with the class, looks more like a tank than a serious damage dealer, but that could possibly be because of my shitty items - my damage improved greatly after phyzik gave me a couple of nice swords.

Rip-Hamilton32
05-18-2012, 04:56 PM
just finished act 1 with a demon hunter, Cheveyo1309 is my battlenet tag

Cant_Be_Faded
05-18-2012, 05:12 PM
Can guest pass players keep their character if they later buy the reel game

GoodOdor
05-18-2012, 06:03 PM
Can guest pass players keep their character if they later buy the reel game

If I had to guess, yeah, would make sense that they do.

Where can people give out guest passes though? I've downloaded the digital copy and I haven't seen any passes I can give out in my account.

Fernando TD21
05-19-2012, 03:38 AM
I finished the game on "normal", going to play nightmare mode now. I was expecting a little more from the ending. It's a fun game but I don't like how some things in the game look "cartoonish", which I've been saying since the first images came out.

Level 27 barb right now - tbh not too happy with the class, looks more like a tank than a serious damage dealer, but that could possibly be because of my shitty items - my damage improved greatly after phyzik gave me a couple of nice swords.
I can't compare to the other classes but I liked the barbarian. I didn't have any problem finding or crafting good items (even sold some).

The_Worlds_finest
05-19-2012, 08:39 PM
So I bought a coffee maker and diablo 3...bout to get on now!

ElNono
05-19-2012, 09:19 PM

How's your new rig working with the game?

phyzik
05-19-2012, 10:04 PM
almost finished with act 2 on nightmare.... Died a few times with the monk but it was mainly my fault trying to just tank through everything. Doing quite well now since I adjusted my tactics....

It really does get quite difficult once you hit nightmare. Cant wait for Hell and Inferno.

Also went back to act 3 normal and ran through the rest of game for some gold... made everything my bitch. didnt even use 1 health potion... it was a masacre. :lol

Once I finish act 2 on nightmare (which Im close to doing) I will probably start nightmare fresh to get some more levels.

GoodOdor
05-19-2012, 10:29 PM
How's your new rig working with the game?

100% perfect, max settings without a single hitch:toast

P.S my IT buddy said I need to get another fan, but so far I've been running the computer 24/7 and it still remains really cool, do I really need it?

phyzik
05-19-2012, 10:36 PM
just FYI, gems are not level limited.... so if you can level up your gem merchant, you will be able to twink the shit out of other characters.

phyzik
05-19-2012, 10:38 PM

P.S my IT buddy said I need to get another fan, but so far I've been running the computer 24/7 and it still remains really cool, do I really need it?

Im assuming he meant another case fan.... They are cheap and extra ventalation never hurts but I doubt its needed.

ElNono
05-19-2012, 10:38 PM

tbh, get a temp monitor app and check out the system temperatures... normally, cooler = more longevity for the components, but it also adds noise and another part that will collect dust and start getting noisy over time...

If your temps are ok, don't bother. That said, fans are dirt cheap nowadays... if you don't know much, just follow your IT's guy lead...

The_Worlds_finest
05-19-2012, 11:14 PM
This is a fun game!

GoodOdor
05-19-2012, 11:38 PM
tbh, get a temp monitor app and check out the system temperatures... normally, cooler = more longevity for the components, but it also adds noise and another part that will collect dust and start getting noisy over time...

If your temps are ok, don't bother. That said, fans are dirt cheap nowadays... if you don't know much, just follow your IT's guy lead...

Sounds good:toast

P.S just found my first legendary - girdle of giants, a barb belt:wow:wow:wow

Heath Ledger
05-20-2012, 08:38 AM
I told you that gtx 560 would do you right :) I have one as well. gtx 560 ti OC version.

phyzik
05-20-2012, 03:19 PM
lots of posts on the D3 forums about people losing all items and gold.... and Im one of them. :depressed

lvl 43 naked monk right now.

Submitted a ticket myself but people are reporting that blizzard has stopped responding to them and is most likely looking into the issue further rather than treating it like isolated account security issues.

No word from Blizzard yet but with the ammount of complaints, its doubtfull that its a phishing scam or a few individuals hacking accounts. Loooks more like server side issue.

Just FYI if you log in and notice all your shits gone.

GoodOdor
05-20-2012, 03:50 PM
lots of posts on the D3 forums about people losing all items and gold.... and Im one of them. :depressed

Submitted a ticket myself but people are reporting that blizzard has stopped responding to them and is most likely looking into the issue further rather than treating it like isolated account security issues.

No word from Blizzard yet but with the ammount of complaints, its doubtfull that its a phishing scam or a few individuals hacking accounts. Loooks more like server side issue.

Holy shit, sorry to hear that dude....

If I get my shit stolen, I will be asking for a refund for this game tbh.....blizzard has gone too far with the shitty release tbh.

phyzik
05-20-2012, 08:33 PM
Holy shit, sorry to hear that dude....

If I get my shit stolen, I will be asking for a refund for this game tbh.....blizzard has gone too far with the shitty release tbh.

not really worried about it, they can roll back a character to an earlier date, will probably lose a few levels and some items at most. Concensus on the forums is that Blizzard has stopped responding to individual tickets so its quite apparent that its a big issue.

Most are expecting an announcement tomorrow. As the GM's initially responded to the issue it became apparent that there was no authentication from different IP address and no sign of account manipulation so it doesnt appear to be a simple key logger or a phishing website. Initially people where being denied a character roll back because it didnt appear any of the accounts where hacked. Im not suprised by this, most of you know that I work I/T and I KNOW my system isnt compromised.

Most believe it is some type of session identifier manipulation. A session identifier is generated every time an event happens in the game, like completing an achievment or completing a quest, which is then sent to the server. It does not require going through the authentication process at all. If I steal your session identifier and send that instead of mine, then I now have access to your account and I completely bypassed the need to login.

This is even happening to people that have the optional authenticator which lends credence to the session identifier hack theory.

phyzik
05-20-2012, 08:53 PM
interestingly, this also happened at the release of Diablo 2, it took like a month for Blizzard to admit to it and offered roll backs for affected people back then. Hopefully it doesnt take that long this time.

phyzik
05-20-2012, 09:59 PM
finally starting to make the rounds news wise.

http://www.examiner.com/article/accounts-on-diablo-3-hacked

The battle names that are apparently responsible for the hacks are as follows... “leyiong”, “Nevin”, “SBJunkie”, “luckllezz”, “McLeast” or any other account that mysteriously shows up in your contacts in game.

Personally, Luckllezz was the one that got me. If your account gets "compromised" check your recent players list in-game and look for those names or of names of anyone you dont recognize.

Fernando TD21
05-23-2012, 10:55 AM
I just finished it on nightmare. It was very difficulty until the middle of act II, specially at the beginning of act II. But then I got some better items, changed a few skills and by the end of act II it got a lot easier. The bosses were easier to kill then some of those elite units.

I think Diablo 2 was harder because it used to take a long time to level up and you had to plan the skills upgrades and stats distribution carefully.

TDMVPDPOY
05-24-2012, 01:24 AM
im impressed with the 3monitor setup portrait mode...then landscape as seen on youtube...very tempting

Venti Quattro
05-25-2012, 10:00 AM
Man Dies After Playing Diablo III for 72 Hours (http://me.ign.com/en/news/1057/Man-Dies-After-Playing-Diablo-III-for-72-Hours)

A 32-year old man called Russell Shirley, was found dead by his landlord after a three-day marathon of Diablo III.

According to the report, Shirley suffered a heart attack while playing Blizzard's addictive loot-fest. Apparently, Shirley lead a pretty relaxed lifestyle, and was hard pressed to use his gym membership or get some exercise.

However, two of Shirley's friends have debunked the story, saying he died due his long term suffering with apnea. They describe Shirley as a normal 32-year old man who was "charitable" and a "peerless friend", but who had trouble managing his weight due to his health problems.

Regardless of which part of the story is true, it is important to realize that taking a break every hour or so between long sessions of gaming is extremely vital.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Shirley and his family.

Wow, that is fucked up :(

GoodOdor
05-25-2012, 10:18 AM
Wow, that is fucked up :(

Think it's bad form to ask him relatives for his items? he must have some good loot tbh.

Fpoonsie
05-25-2012, 11:17 AM
Think it's bad form to ask him relatives for his items? he must have some good loot tbh.

:lol

Kidd K
05-26-2012, 09:44 PM
almost finished with act 2 on nightmare.... Died a few times with the monk but it was mainly my fault trying to just tank through everything. Doing quite well now since I adjusted my tactics....

It really does get quite difficult once you hit nightmare. Cant wait for Hell and Inferno.

Also went back to act 3 normal and ran through the rest of game for some gold... made everything my bitch. didnt even use 1 health potion... it was a masacre. :lol

Once I finish act 2 on nightmare (which Im close to doing) I will probably start nightmare fresh to get some more levels.

I just got to nightmare on my barbarian today. Game is way harder than normal mode. . .I blew through Normal mode easily, and only died a couple times (on the same guy) in act 3 or 4, I forget, to some super enchanted fat guy monster group that killed me in like 2 seconds. But on Nightmare I've died at least half a dozen times and I'm not even done with act 1 yet. Game difficulty really shot up when mode switched.

I also heard Inferno mode is practically impossible, especially with Monk or Barb. Some stuff allegedly does 80k per hit. When you encounter certain combinations of traits on rare monsters (like molten, vampiric, and arcane enchanted or something), they're basically impossible to even kill. :\

Kidd K
05-26-2012, 09:47 PM

I believe it's an issue when you play in public games. People can somehow get into your shit and steal your items after they get your account name. I don't know the exact details on it, but so far, I haven't heard of anyone who hasn't played in public games losing all their stuff.

GoodOdor
05-26-2012, 09:49 PM
I just got to nightmare on my barbarian today. Game is way harder than normal mode. . .I blew through Normal mode easily, and only died a couple times (on the same guy) in act 3 or 4, I forget, to some super enchanted fat guy monster group that killed me in like 2 seconds. But on Nightmare I've died at least half a dozen times and I'm not even done with act 1 yet. Game difficulty really shot up when mode switched.

I also heard Inferno mode is practically impossible, especially with Monk or Barb. Some stuff allegedly does 80k per hit. When you encounter certain combinations of traits on rare monsters (like molten, vampiric, and arcane enchanted or something), they're basically impossible to even kill. :\

Yup, Monks/Barbs got the shaft when it comes to inferno.

That being said, game has some even more serious problems - mainly the itemization system. Legendary items are basically worse than good magical
items........even worse, the attributes are boring/bland - all you're looking for is your main damage stat+vit. Where are the interesting stuff Diablo2 had like 30% instant kill, +% to specific skill, etc.

Fernando TD21
05-26-2012, 10:08 PM
I finished Act 2 on Hell mode. I died a lot trying to kill Belial. I also die a lot to some elite units. I'm thinking about starting another character, but haven't decided which class yet.

Rip-Hamilton32
05-26-2012, 11:20 PM
As a diablo 2 player for 8 years diablo 3 took a huge step back there is no more skill required its all about the hours you put into it and it auto levels you up removes the entire character building aspect. No PVP and only 4 people in a room at once and the thousands of different weapons that are slightly different is retarded its still a good game but took a step back in my opinion

xellos88330
05-26-2012, 11:58 PM
as a diablo 2 player for 8 years diablo 3 took a huge step back there is no more skill required its all about the hours you put into it and it auto levels you up removes the entire character building aspect. No pvp and only 4 people in a room at once and the thousands of different weapons that are slightly different is retarded its still a good game but took a step back in my opinion

this!!!

Cant_Be_Faded
05-27-2012, 12:23 AM
As a diablo 2 player for 8 years diablo 3 took a huge step back there is no more skill required its all about the hours you put into it and it auto levels you up removes the entire character building aspect. No PVP and only 4 people in a room at once and the thousands of different weapons that are slightly different is retarded its still a good game but took a step back in my opinion

No skill required?

And shitty items?

Hmm, may not buy this after all

Fernando TD21
06-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Inferno mode is really hard. It does require skill/patience and some luck. I got tired of dieing all the time there with my barbarian and decided to start another character. Played a little with the wizard and now I'm trying the demon hunter.

TDMVPDPOY
06-03-2012, 10:09 PM
is d3 just like wc3? the skill lvl just auto lvl....and the icons and shit are identical to wc3

TDMVPDPOY
06-03-2012, 11:00 PM
lol chinese farmers

i read some players has 3.5b gold...

i wonder whats teh rates gold for real money is....

fkn i thought blizzard was going to do something about farmers, especially the chinese farmers...should just block there IPs from other regions

Fernando TD21
06-04-2012, 12:56 AM
lol chinese farmers

i read some players has 3.5b gold...

i wonder whats teh rates gold for real money is....

fkn i thought blizzard was going to do something about farmers, especially the chinese farmers...should just block there IPs from other regions
Could be hackers, there is a lot of people losing all their gold and items. The max gold I've had so far is +- 250.000. I guess I should try to sell things for a higher price, although it's hard to imagine that people are paying for those ridiculously expensive items.

TDMVPDPOY
06-04-2012, 01:14 AM
when u guys mentionin gold, do you mean gold droppings from kills? or this gold is some sort of rare bullshit in the game that u have to mine?

Sec24Row7
06-04-2012, 07:44 AM
Inferno is insane... I've been farming Asmodan on Hell... getting the 5 stack elite kill buff... starting ~3 portals before... and coming away with probably 150-200k an hour in goods/gold

Fernando TD21
06-04-2012, 12:38 PM
when u guys mentionin gold, do you mean gold droppings from kills? or this gold is some sort of rare bullshit in the game that u have to mine?
You don't mine gold in diablo. You get it from kill drops, destroyed objects and quests rewards.

Rip-Hamilton32
06-04-2012, 05:15 PM
it's sad that they call farming, when it used to be magic find lol now you can buy whatever you want

TDMVPDPOY
06-04-2012, 07:29 PM
this is why i stop playyin mmporg games, either farmers or some exploit in the game where it gets nerf in the next patch

even when u build godly characters they will do something to nerf ur builds to limit those certain players...

AussieFanKurt
06-09-2012, 08:43 AM
Is it worth buying??

TDMVPDPOY
06-14-2012, 01:24 AM
so have any of you clowns made any money yet?

wtf is RMAH and why is it selling for $250

GoodOdor
06-14-2012, 01:33 PM
Tbh I don't see why people would want to spend real money when at this point there isn't even pvp yet.........

TDMVPDPOY
06-14-2012, 11:55 PM
Is it worth buying??

im also thinkn about purchasing this, still sittin on the fence atm

u from melb yeh? u know the cheapest place i can get a copy??
cheapest i can find is dse 70bucks, most online digital copies are 60-65...

OKAY, what servers are you guys playin on? ima go out and grab this game and start earning some fkn cash

Cane
07-13-2012, 09:19 PM
This game is getting pretty boring. Needs PvP and more end game, although the PvP is probably going to be some of the craziest imbalanced shit around. The lack of quality end game makes D3 look somehow rushed, even though Blizzard had several years and incredible $$$ to develop it. Its also getting torn apart online FWIW, similar to bioware's Star Wars MMORPG

Tbh D3 needs an expansion pretty quickly too...these Acts have gotten stale

Most of my friends have stopped playing...still fun gameplay but not enough.

Will Guild Wars 2 end up disappointing like SWTOR and D3?

MaNuMaNiAc
07-13-2012, 10:40 PM
I stopped playing this piece of crap excuse for a game a week after I bought it. Every single one of the people involved in making it should get a royal kick in the ass.

GoodOdor
07-13-2012, 10:59 PM
Haven't played in 2 weeks.....what's the point exactly?

Fernando TD21
07-14-2012, 12:39 AM
I stopped playing after getting my barbarian and demon hunter to level 60 and getting stuck at inferno mode. Now I started playing again cause my friend got the game and I'm using a wizard. But I hope an expansion is announced soon.

lakerhaterade
07-14-2012, 02:27 AM
this game sucks ass. I expected much more.

TDMVPDPOY
07-14-2012, 04:10 AM
its fkn shit, basically you can play this game with one hand...

TDMVPDPOY
08-01-2012, 12:32 AM
after fckn around for 100hrs, wasting gold tryin all these stupid builds whether

MF FARMER
GOLD FARM
TANKER
PURE DAMAGE

lol this game is good if you forgone MF/GOLD suffixes or rare items...just concentrate on pure damage and u can survive most of the game....wasted time trolling in the market lookin for perfect stat MF gear, only to find shit all in game farming for items...

AussieFanKurt
08-01-2012, 05:35 AM
So is this shit? I was thinking of getting it

TDMVPDPOY
08-01-2012, 08:15 AM
So is this shit? I was thinking of getting it

dont get it, fkn no aus servers, and fkn laggy....

guild wars 2, i heard that game is the shit everyone is waiting to play....

AussieFanKurt
08-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Damn there was so much anticipation behind it. Might give it a miss

GoodOdor
09-17-2013, 03:47 PM
Any of you peepz still playing?

I quit a couple months back after release, but there's some good news coming out:

Blizzard will shut down the AH: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/10974978/

New loot 2.0 system: http://www.diablowiki.net/Loot_2.0

The AH being cancelled will solve a lot of problems by itself, imo, and a better loot system is much needed.

I'm considering coming back, maybe even starting a new hardcore character.

DJR210
09-17-2013, 08:12 PM
I still play, I take big breaks from playing, but once I start again I get addicted all over again. Glad to see the shitty AH is being removed, I would love to actually find decent loot. I have invested over 150 hours into the game, and have found 2 legendary weapons. Oddly enough, I found both on the same day.

*Edit* Just saw the shutdown date is fucking 3/14/14. Wtf.

GoodOdor
09-17-2013, 10:20 PM
I still play, I take big breaks from playing, but once I start again I get addicted all over again. Glad to see the shitty AH is being removed, I would love to actually find decent loot. I have invested over 150 hours into the game, and have found 2 legendary weapons. Oddly enough, I found both on the same day.

*Edit* Just saw the shutdown date is fucking 3/14/14. Wtf.

You interested in playing some hardcore coop? if I start again, I'll prob do a hardcore barb.

DJR210
09-17-2013, 10:40 PM
Thats one death and done right?

GoodOdor
09-18-2013, 01:27 AM
Thats one death and done right?

Yup. HARDCORE!

I have a lvl 60 barb in act2 inferno, but somehow it seems boring starting with him again.

MannyIsGod
09-18-2013, 01:43 PM
This is probably going to pain you, but I picked this up a couple of weeks ago on the PS3. I'm only level 20 and I've gotten about 5 legendarys to drop. :lol

GoodOdor
09-18-2013, 01:59 PM
This is probably going to pain you, but I picked this up a couple of weeks ago on the PS3. I'm only level 20 and I've gotten about 5 legendarys to drop. :lol

Do legendarys still suck?

Also I don't imagine consol and pc players can interact, can they?

DJR210
09-18-2013, 05:37 PM
Most legendarys are still crap, they just have more effects than others, or a cutesy quote. And no, PC will never interact with console peasants.

MannyIsGod
09-18-2013, 07:47 PM
A few are crap but some are great. Can't interact with PC players at all.

TDMVPDPOY
09-18-2013, 11:13 PM
loot2.0 will improved legends it be coming out b4 the expansion, so it be a patch,

they be gettin rid of AH or someshit :(

The Reckoning
02-18-2015, 09:11 PM
got this for console and not even done with act 1 and i'm bored

DJR210
02-18-2015, 11:03 PM
Have you started upgrading all your armor and weapons?

The Reckoning
02-18-2015, 11:28 PM
Yeah have everything gemmed too and facerolling on hard. Doing every little thing and almost level 30. Salvaging all my colored gear and selling greys. Training the blacksmith and crafting whatever gear is more powerful for my level than the drops I get.

Don't get me wrong. It's a fun arcade game but I find myself just playing it while I'm surfing the internet or doing other things because it's pretty mindless. I don't see how people get so hardcore about it.

The Reckoning
02-19-2015, 10:59 PM
Fine tuned my talents to be more skill based and bumped up the difficulty to as much as I can reasonably play with. Enjoying it a bit more now.

TDMVPDPOY
02-19-2015, 11:34 PM
im currently in vietnam, i play on pc

wont be back till march...

anyway...hola me if u d3 on pc...i think my battlenet tag is #quoclien666 or #quoclien6666

The Reckoning
02-20-2015, 08:51 PM
what class y'all play?

DJR210
02-20-2015, 11:53 PM
All of them except witch doctor because his followers are annoying and it's too frequent online IMO.. I like the Monk and the demon hunter.

The Reckoning
02-26-2015, 10:21 PM
finished the game. gets much better once you get to the fortress and expansion part. now i'm just kiting and killing mobs on torment 3 trying to get to lvl 70 so i can put the game down. have really liked demon hunter so far. might try monk if you like it. seems pretty interesting.

z0sa
02-26-2015, 11:02 PM
A couple buddies of mine and I have sank countless hrs into the console version... no expo pack yet. We worked our way up from hard...now were almost through the 2nd hardest difficulty, which is our second Master 2. Cant wait til we beat that fucker. I dont think Im gonna even attempt RoS...

DJR210
02-26-2015, 11:04 PM
finished the game. gets much better once you get to the fortress and expansion part. now i'm just kiting and killing mobs on torment 3 trying to get to lvl 70 so i can put the game down. have really liked demon hunter so far. might try monk if you like it. seems pretty interesting.

Reaper of Souls is pretty good, I preferred it to the main game. The Wizard is good too, just overused by the community IMO.

DJR210
02-27-2015, 02:26 PM
This thread sparked my interest back up with D3.. Just started a new seasonal Crusader.. pretty sick class, first time I've tried one.

TDMVPDPOY
03-01-2015, 12:58 AM
shouldn't u clowns be playin h ardcore?