PDA

View Full Version : why spurs lost game 6

zocool16
06-22-2005, 12:44 AM
because the spurs have these games where the other team just throws everything in no matter how tough the defense is. has anyone noticed this? it's like 'gimme a break he had a hand in his face and falling to the side'... well i expect these bullshit shots to not go down next game...at least not ALL of freaking them

Dre_7
06-22-2005, 12:47 AM
Yeah the made alota "lucky" shots, if ya wanna call them that. But Spurs gave them alota easy shots. When one makes alota easy shot, the tougher ones seem to go in. Spurs need to tighten up their D!!

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-22-2005, 12:48 AM
Yup, just like game 4.

We also made mistakes down the stretch, and they had 3 TOs!

Bring on game 7!

GO SPURS GO!!!!!

Solid D
06-22-2005, 12:48 AM
Maybe so, but the Spurs only blocked 2 shots. Very un-Spurslike and along with only 5 Pistons turnovers, that tells me the Spurs weren't agressive enough on defense.

T Park
06-22-2005, 12:50 AM
Why did they lose???

They didnt want it as much as Detroit wanted it.

That simple. The Spurs came out like Detroit would hand them the game.

Just like game 3 VS Seattle
Just like game 4 vs Phoenix
just like game 1 vs Denver
just like game 3 vs Detroit.

Pop and the whole can take the blame on this bullshit effort tonight.

BadlyDrawnBoy
06-22-2005, 12:54 AM
That simple. The Spurs came out like Detroit would hand them the game.

Bullshit.

How could they not have wanted it when TWICE down the stretch of the 5th they took a 6-7 point lead and got within 1. TWICE down the stretch.

When it was 81-84 and 'Weed hit a killer 3 while Horry was full airborn going for the block. It was 87-81. Spurs got it to 86-87.

Tell me how that doesn't show they wanted to win.

It's like you being in a pie eating contest. And YOU lose. Did you lose because you didn't want to win. Hell no... hell no. You probably lost because you eat before the contest or you just have a smaller stomach sack than the winner. But I'm sure you were just as hungry most likely more.

The Spurs just forgot to give it to Timmy, Manu forgot to stop driving when the whole Pistons team collaspes on you, and the ball didn;'t bounce the right way.

zocool16
06-22-2005, 02:27 AM
it doesnt matter that the pistons have this game 7 experiences, because it's NOT all about the pistons. what this is about is that the spurs are the better team and the pistons will not shoot the ball the way they did in game 6...it's one of those things that all spurs fans should be used to by now... anyways game 7 is the greatest game to win for the spurs so dont be sad cuz we lost game 6...just be at your happiest and enjoy a game 7 victory :)

FreshPrince22
06-22-2005, 02:55 AM
ok, and what about horry during game 5 then??? If you're gonna call Chauncey knocking down threes lucky, then I will call Horry hitting the game winner lucky (when I know both are false).
________
CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENT (http://classactionsettlements.org/)