PDA

View Full Version : Hey Spurs...

Girasuck
04-26-2012, 06:53 AM
Since you're gonna buttfuck us to death in the next week, why not throw us a bone and out tank the Warriors tonight so we get their pick. Thanks.

TDMVPDPOY
04-26-2012, 07:02 AM
wats the point of us tanking so you can get their pick, while we have to beat ur ass 4 games next week...fck that shit

Wild Cobra Kai
04-26-2012, 07:05 AM
Sorry, we're gunning to keep our 50 win season streak alive.

You might get it anyway if someone jumps over GS into the top 3 picks and knocks them back during the lottery drawing..

BG_Spurs_Fan
04-26-2012, 07:08 AM
How could the Spurs tank a game, in which GS would score 0 points if they have to. At best it could be 0 - 0 with countless overtimes, until Pop flies from SA and scores the winning basket himself.

benefactor
04-26-2012, 07:14 AM
The Spurs scrubs are in the zone...so no, they can't. Sorry.

CubanMustGo
04-26-2012, 07:19 AM
If we couldn't lose to the Suns with that lineup, the ubertanking Warriors don't stand a chance. Sorry.

Venti Quattro
04-26-2012, 07:23 AM
The Warriors will score below 50 points if it just ensures them of high odds for the playoffs

pgardn
04-26-2012, 07:27 AM
We get no joy in other's anal pleasures.

If you give us some peach cobbler...

smaka
04-26-2012, 08:01 AM
We are going to beat your asses anyway. Plus keep the 50 games winning streak alive. We are awesome.

Dex
04-26-2012, 08:09 AM
It would take a tank of epic proportions to out-tank the tanking Warriors.

No tanks.

coyotes_geek
04-26-2012, 08:27 AM
Screw that. At least if the Warriors have that lottery pick I know it poses no threat to the Spurs. Utah might actually take that pick and do something useful with it.

Beanzamillion21
04-26-2012, 10:37 AM

No tanks.

i lul'd.

TVI
04-26-2012, 10:38 AM
Since you're gonna buttfuck us to death in the next week, why not throw us a bone and out tank the Warriors tonight so we get their pick. Thanks.
I'm not sure it's possible to out-tank the Warriors.

sananspursfan21
04-26-2012, 11:01 AM
Youre not really a jazz fan... :troll

SpursWench21
04-26-2012, 11:18 AM

No tanks.

:lmaonice..

arles
04-26-2012, 11:26 AM
How could the Spurs tank a game, in which GS would score 0 points if they have to. At best it could be 0 - 0 with countless overtimes, until Pop flies from SA and scores the winning basket himself.

:lol:lol:lol

Seventyniner
04-26-2012, 11:32 AM
Fuk yo draft pick clown

GSH
04-26-2012, 11:36 AM

Is that what it hinges on? I thought that was decided when you guys clinched the playoffs.

I appreciate the sentiment, and you don't seem to have come here as a troll, like the fans of so many teams. But to be honest, I'm not too thrilled about letting the Jazz have an extra first round pick - especially in this upcoming draft. You guys have done pretty damned good out of the last several drafts, and this one looks to be deeper than most. Why be so greedy?

I was thinking that the only thing we were playing for was a 50 win season.

Youre not really a jazz fan... :troll

Seriously? Did I just get trolled by a guy pretending not to be a troll?

hater
04-26-2012, 11:39 AM
Since you're gonna buttfuck us to death

and you better love it

benefactor
04-26-2012, 12:29 PM
Seriously? Did I just get trolled by a guy pretending not to be a troll?
He's a real Jazz fan. As long as I've been here I've never seen anything to think otherwise.

smrattler
04-26-2012, 01:13 PM
Warriors somehow end up with lead late in the game and realize the error of their ways.

Coach Mark Jackson yells for all of them to stand aside and designs an inbound play called "throw it to the Spurs player at the near FT line and get out of his way". The strategy results in several consecutive uncontested layups (not dunks) by the Spurs and they take take a one point lead with 2 seconds left... you can feel the exhale of relief in the arena and the celebration begins.

But wait... Warriors must inbound the ball one more time. Hmmm.. coach Jackson, in all his wisdom calls the same play! And just as coach Jackson is high fiving the owner on the sideline...

The Warriors inbound the ball, aiming it at Splitter who is standing at the FT line, he instinctively dodges the ball and it sails to the other end of the court, where Patty Mills catches it in stride and lays it up in the Warriors basket, Warriors win 52-51 and the Spurs reserves bolt out of town!

Bruno
04-26-2012, 01:23 PM
Spurs should know just before the tip off that Bulls have beaten Cavs and that they have clinched HCA over Spurs. I don't see Spurs being overly motivated for winning this game even if a win would be welcome. For example, Bud will give a lot of minutes to Byars, Joseph and Anderson..

On the other hand, if Warriors are smart, they should tank hard.

Spursfanfromafar
04-26-2012, 01:27 PM
Actually I would love for that to happen to the Warriors. Dumb, crazy FO for a long time..and they deserve no breaks.

Too bad, they will feature a F-League team to face our D-League version.

Drachen
04-26-2012, 01:38 PM
Actually I would love for that to happen to the Warriors. Dumb, crazy FO for a long time..and they deserve no breaks.

I am actually pretty excited to see this game just to find out how creative the warriors get with their tanking.

Bulwark
04-26-2012, 01:46 PM
i am actually pretty excited to see this game just to find out how creative the warriors get with their tanking.

+1

coyotes_geek
04-26-2012, 02:09 PM
I am actually pretty excited to see this game just to find out how creative the warriors get with their tanking.

http://exministries.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/mark-jackson-four.jpg?w=500

"Four feet guys. I don't want any of you within 4 feet of Patty Mills when he's got the ball at the 3 point line."

therealtruth
04-26-2012, 02:57 PM

Tbh I really like the trade for Bogut. When healthy I see them being able to contend for a playoff spot.

z0sa
04-26-2012, 03:01 PM
Outtanking the warriors tonight would require a a '97esque tank job tbh. So unlike most teams the Spurs definitely have it in them. :lol

but those scrubs might have something else to say. :nope

100%duncan
04-26-2012, 08:27 PM
Patty Mills m'fkr

smrattler
04-26-2012, 10:18 PM
Mills might set a new career high tonight.

GS not looking to lay down in the first half so far, 6 point lead.

Again, if they find themselves up late, what do they do? Should be funny to watch if it happens.