PDA

View Full Version : Standing on the porch...

RaZon
04-26-2012, 11:04 AM
...with a mug of hot coffee watching the rain pour down....soothing...would fit.

Off in the background...

ZjYjDUQXR1Q (http://ZjYjDUQXR1Q)

(yep, his younger brother)

I've got $$$$ in my pocket, in my wallet, full tank of gas and no place to be until 5pm tonight and the NFL draft. My girlfriend is at work as are most everyone I know. If there is one thing I don't miss it's work. No matter how good (degrees of good) it still sucks when compared to freedom. And as we all know usually it sucks because of those punks you have to deal with. Physical labor far cooler (not the same level of worry) but it just doesn't pay.

I realize this isn't the NFL board...fuck it! Today we will see guys leave college..BOOM!..multi millionaire. Imagine that, one minute you had little/nothing, the next....millionaire! As a youngster could you handle it? Would you know how to act? Could you stay hungry, keep the eye of the tiger? Or become lazy and apathetic because you made it.

I'll go ahead and say it, a lot of these guys are not going to overwelm anyone with their intelligence. If not for that 4.4 40, that 10 foot horizontal, that 6-0 220 pound frame they are doing that physical labor I mentioned.

Utah State has a running back named Robert Turbin. Imagine Ronnie Coleman in pads. Curious where he'll end up.

Coffee never tastes better than when you are watching it rain. You know what's good, day old barbecued chicken.

6yJpWejtfNM (http://6yJpWejtfNM)

manufan10
04-26-2012, 11:13 AM
Are you serious bro?

RaZon
04-26-2012, 11:16 AM
Are you serious bro?

I'm dead serious....why?

manufan10
04-26-2012, 11:28 AM
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

RaZon
04-26-2012, 11:34 AM
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

Come on man:rolleyes Rise above the silliness..ok? I'm not 18 and neither are you. Act like an adult...ok?

What's your opinion about the topic?

manufan10
04-26-2012, 11:41 AM
You talkin' to me?

RaZon
04-26-2012, 11:47 AM
You talkin' to me?

That would appear to be impossible. You're still at that trying to be funny on a messageboard stage. I outgrew that some time ago.

Bug somebody else...ok?

manufan10
04-26-2012, 11:51 AM
What we've got here is a failure to communicate.

RaZon
04-26-2012, 11:55 AM
What we've got here is a failure to communicate.

I had no idea drinking coffee in the rain while chillin' with some 1941 country while thinking about todays draft was all that complex. Totally over your head wasn't it?

redzero
04-26-2012, 12:06 PM
Post this shit on Facebook or Twitter instead of here. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter, get one.

RaZon
04-26-2012, 12:08 PM
Is there anyone here I can talk to? This is fucking incredible:rolleyes

Reck
04-26-2012, 12:08 PM
Is there anyone here I can talk to? This is fucking incredible:rolleyes

So you're finally getting it...good.

RaZon
04-26-2012, 12:11 PM
Post this shit on Facebook or Twitter instead of here. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter, get one.

Why?

RaZon
04-26-2012, 12:11 PM
So you're finally getting it...good.

This isn't a discussion forum?

Reck
04-26-2012, 12:15 PM
This isn't a discussion forum?

It is but nobody likes you. Or your stupid threads to be more exact.

I challenged you to make a good solid debatable topic and this is what you make? Be serious.

RaZon
04-26-2012, 12:19 PM
It is but nobody likes you. Or your stupid threads to be more exact.

I challenged you to make a good solid debatable topic and this is what you make? Be serious.

I've challenged you to make...any....thread all your own. Until you do that you might wanna cool the critic bit. Why does everything need to be debatable? How about just opinions?

Shadowflames post a thread and show me how it's done. No not some paste job or the news. I want you to do something all your own. Until you do that don't bug me about anything....got it!

How could anyone not like me?

manufan10
04-26-2012, 12:27 PM
Are you serious bro?

RaZon
04-26-2012, 12:28 PM
Are you serious bro?

Do your folks let you play on their computor?

manufan10
04-26-2012, 12:33 PM
Surely, you can't be serious.

RaZon
04-26-2012, 12:35 PM
Surely, you can't be serious.

You can't be over 16-18?

manufan10
04-26-2012, 12:35 PM
You can't be over 16-18?

Maybe, maybe not. But hey, I can spell computer.

RaZon
04-26-2012, 12:37 PM
Maybe, maybe not. But hey, I can spell computer.

There's my point, I'm way past the point of worrying about spelling, you are still at the...see see see you spelled......:rolleyes Kids play that.

Reck
04-26-2012, 12:44 PM
I've challenged you to make...any....thread all your own. Until you do that you might wanna cool the critic bit. Why does everything need to be debatable? How about just opinions?

Shadowflames post a thread and show me how it's done. No not some paste job or the news. I want you to do something all your own. Until you do that don't bug me about anything....got it!

How could anyone not like me?

I may start one.........when there is something legit to talk about.

You still dont get it. Making 10 pointless threads a day doesn't mean you've contributed a thing. It just means you like to spam.

Also I want to point out that being the bottom dweller (Club only poster) that you are doesn't help your case. Go up the stairs and discuss things. If you can go 2 pages of normal discussion without 3 or more poeple calling you an idiot then you are on the right track.

manufan10
04-26-2012, 12:52 PM
There's my point, I'm way past the point of worrying about spelling, you are still at the...see see see you spelled......:rolleyes Kids play that.

:dramaquee

Maybe you should start a thread about something that we can actually have a discussion about. There's a random thought thread that can be used for your ramblings like this thread. Use it.

redzero
04-26-2012, 12:54 PM

You're way past the point of typing coherent sentences, too.

RaZon
04-26-2012, 12:55 PM
I may start one.........when there is something legit to talk about.

You still dont get it. Making 10 pointless threads a day doesn't mean you've contributed a thing. It just means you like to spam.

Also I want to point out that being the bottom dweller (Club only poster) that you are doesn't help your case. Go up the stairs and discuss things. If you can go 2 pages of normal discussion without 3 or more poeple calling you an idiot then you are on the right track.

How about some reality, that was total bullshit.

I post on the NFL board, I 've tried to talk track & field (above) nobody here can. I might start 10 threads in a week, a day:rolleyes

Others find things to talk about are you saying that's all unworthy? You have to wait for...what? What would it take for you you think..."I think I'll stop leeching off evereyone else and post a thread all by myself"....well?

What you do totally sucks. You don't go around running your mouth while doing...0...on your own. Really am surprised you don't get that. You were raised that way?

Talk to me about that USC 4x4 team and their chances of breaking LSU's NCAA record.....oh yeah...you can't. Wanna talk about those pre 1940 Alabama blues...oh yeah...you can't. How about those players from HBCU schools and the draft....oh yeah...you can't.

So what's your favorite candy bar? I have to play that?

Trust me slick nothing I do is idiotic or moronic. What it really is is that I don't play the silly bullshit so many of you here need. Be a clown, I don't play that.

manufan10
04-26-2012, 12:58 PM
How about some reality, that was total bullshit.

I post on the NFL board, I 've tried to talk track & field (above) nobody here can. I might start 10 threads in a week, a day:rolleyes

Others find things to talk about are you saying that's all unworthy? You have to wait for...what? What would it take for you you think..."I think I'll stop leeching off evereyone else and post a thread all by myself"....well?

What you do totally sucks. You don't go around running your mouth while doing...0...on your own. Really am surprised you don't get that. You were raised that way?

Talk to me about that USC 4x4 team and their chances of breaking LSU's NCAA record.....oh yeah...you can't. Wanna talk about those pre 1940 Alabama blues...oh yeah...you can't. How about those players from HBCU schools and the draft....oh yeah...you can't.

So what's your favorite candy bar? I have to play that?

http://images.wikia.com/simpsons/images/0/0d/Butterfinger-karate.jpg

Reck
04-26-2012, 12:59 PM
RaZon, you are hopeless. Goodbye.

RaZon
04-26-2012, 01:00 PM
RaZon, you are hopeless. Goodbye.

translation

Damn guy told it like it really is. I don't have anything so I have to leech off everyone else. He sees that.

Reck
04-26-2012, 01:09 PM
Yep, that must be it.

Here is one retarded clap for you..

http://static.tumblr.com/0zx49bw/hRYlxiw4f/brendan_fraser_laugh.gif

RaZon
04-26-2012, 01:13 PM
Yep, that must be it.

Here is one retarded clap for you..

http://static.tumblr.com/0zx49bw/hRYlxiw4f/brendan_fraser_laugh.gif

Dude, cool the stupid comedy, cool the telling others anything and start doing things on your own....ok? Your act totally sucks. Don't be a follower and a leech. I have no respect for you and I doubt anyone else does either. You are a...zero...and will remain that until you get off our legs you hump on.

I'm really not interested in you trying to be funny, come real and start practicing what you preach....got it...good!

RaZon
04-26-2012, 01:34 PM
:dramaquee

Maybe you should start a thread about something that we can actually have a discussion about. There's a random thought thread that can be used for your ramblings like this thread. Use it.

You got to be kidding.

Coffee
Music
Rain
$$$$
Jobs
football

...were all in that post.

RaZon
04-26-2012, 01:36 PM
You're way past the point of typing coherent sentences, too.

Been at this a long time, you're the first one to play that.

I noticed you ignored my question...why?

manufan10
04-26-2012, 01:43 PM
You got to be kidding.

Coffee
Music
Rain
$$$$
Jobs
football

...were all in that post.

Exactly. It was just a random thought, and nothing noteworthy of discussion. You could have posted this in the Random Thought thread.

RaZon
04-26-2012, 01:54 PM
Exactly. It was just a random thought, and nothing noteworthy of discussion. You could have posted this in the Random Thought thread.

Didn't I ask the question about college kids becoming instant $$$$$$$$$$?

Here it's perfectly ok to talk about somebodies parents, call fellow posters anything you want but we better worry about,....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! This is crazy:rolleyes

CuckingFunt
04-26-2012, 02:01 PM
That would appear to be impossible. You're still at that trying to be funny on a messageboard stage. I outgrew that some time ago.

Clearly.

manufan10
04-26-2012, 02:06 PM
Didn't I ask the question about college kids becoming instant $$$$$$$$$$?

Here it's perfectly ok to talk about somebodies parents, call fellow posters anything you want but we better worry about,....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! This is crazy:rolleyes

Hard to tell with all your jibber jabber.

RaZon
04-26-2012, 02:11 PM
Hard to tell with all your jibber jabber.

Wasn't hard at all. I do assume there is intelligent life here. That's where I'm making my mistake.