PDA

View Full Version : Kobe is not playing tonight

Venti Quattro
04-26-2012, 02:09 PM
Sam Amick (http://twitter.com/#!/sam_amick/status/195586322151387136): Lakers coach Mike Brown says Kobe Bryant will not play tonight in Sacramento. Kevin Durant will win his 3rd straight scoring title
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

DPG21920
04-26-2012, 02:10 PM
lol Kobe knew he would fail so why even try.

JamStone
04-26-2012, 02:11 PM
But he's supposed to try so hard to do it because it means so much to him.

Halberto
04-26-2012, 02:12 PM
Kobe is a quitter

hater
04-26-2012, 02:12 PM
:lmao too old to put 30+ on the Kings

manufan10
04-26-2012, 02:13 PM
:lol So now Kobe haters use this against him. Guy can't win with some of you.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 02:15 PM
But he's supposed to try so hard to do it because it means so much to him.

IronMaxipad
04-26-2012, 02:16 PM
Good.

Venti Quattro
04-26-2012, 02:17 PM
Kobe plays:

lol selfish

tosb trying so hard to win a meaningless award

good for him, he always puts his stats ahead of the team

Kobe doesn't play:

lol quitter

scared of the kings

lol can't outscore durant

Spurs9
04-26-2012, 02:18 PM
Kobe plays:

Kobe doesn't play:
TOSB Kobe quit on his team.

Venti Quattro
04-26-2012, 02:19 PM
TOSB Kobe quit on his team.

By the same token, Jim, Manu and Tony also quit on their team.

hater
04-26-2012, 02:20 PM
By the same token, Jim, Manu and Tony also quit on their team.

big 3 just following Pop's orders. Kobe quit

Mugen
04-26-2012, 02:20 PM
I hope potatohead plays Baby Drew 40+ mins, tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 02:21 PM
I hope potatohead plays Baby Drew 40+ mins, tbh.

starters aren't playing

Venti Quattro
04-26-2012, 02:21 PM
big 3 just following Pop's orders. Kobe quit

They still could have played, but they collectively quit.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 02:23 PM
Manu quit on his team in Game 1 of the playoffs last year too. Spurfan's have had to eat that shit sandwich since then:lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-26-2012, 02:26 PM
:downspin: Let the spin begin :downspin:

Kobe's a TOSB. Knew he wouldn't be able to catch Durant so he quit like he always does. Such bullshit that the title didn't matter. He spent all spring costing the Lakers wins while by chucking away even when Bynum and Gasol were beasting. If being ready for the playoffs was so important then he would have recognized what was good for the team and maybe they could have moved up in the West instead of staring down the barrel of a second round exit when they don't have HCA against the Thunder. Instead, he chucked PERIOD.

That's maturity. That's leadership on display. A few years ago he might have gone after the scoring title (and he damn sure would have got it, probably would have tonight too.) but now? He's letting the whole world but more importantly his teammates know where their heads need to be. All the distractions with the MWP story going on this is exactly what the Lakers needed, for their captain to step up and show the media that it's not just about any one player whether that's MWP or the Black Mamba. This is the sort of action that teams rally around. Teams win championships and this is going to elevate this team to :lobt2: #17.

BlairForceDejuan
04-26-2012, 02:27 PM
Manu and quit do not belong in the same language.

Bynumite
04-26-2012, 02:27 PM
Just another proof Kobe's goal is the W.

Spurfan so mad right now because their bible boy Robinson is a fucking selfish try hard :lmao

Venti Quattro
04-26-2012, 02:28 PM
:lmao bible thumper Robinson

Didn't the Holy Bible teach him to let go of immaterial things for the greater good?

hater
04-26-2012, 02:30 PM
:lol at least DRob not building a church for his ex

Dinamita
04-26-2012, 02:31 PM
That's maturity. That's leadership on display.
A few years ago he might have gone after the scoring title (and he damn sure would have got it, probably would have tonight too.) but now? He's letting the whole world but more importantly his teammates know where their heads need to be.
All the distractions with the MWP story going on this is exactly what the Lakers needed, for their captain to step up and show the media that it's not just about any one player whether that's MWP or the Black Mamba. This is the sort of action that teams rally around.

Teams win championships and this is going to elevate this team to #17.

:lobt:

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2012, 02:32 PM
Just another proof Kobe's goal is the W.

Spurfan so mad right now because their bible boy Robinson is a fucking selfish try hard :lmao

At the same time he's also putting a bug in Blake Griffin's ear...Kobe is very crafty at his work::lol my nigga

Per ESPN: “Kobe Bryant, long an admirer of Griffin and his aggressive style, offered up some different advice. ‘I’d smack the f— out of somebody,’ Bryant said. ‘I’ve known him for a while and he’s a really nice guy so I don’t know if he’d want to do that. But I would. I would’ve done it early in the year.’

Tim Duncan could never issue such a manly quote....that's real nigga shit right there :lol

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 02:33 PM
A few years ago he might have gone after the scoring title (and he damn sure would have got it, probably would have tonight too.) but now? He's letting the whole world but more importantly his teammates know where their heads need to be.
All the distractions with the MWP story going on this is exactly what the Lakers needed, for their captain to step up and show the media that it's not just about any one player whether that's MWP or the Black Mamba. This is the sort of action that teams rally around.

:lol

hater
04-26-2012, 02:33 PM
like this?
py0uKKWIkvo

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 02:34 PM
Manu and quit do not belong in the same language.

What a ridiculously gray and faggy thing to say:lol

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195778&page=2

Scroll down to post 47 or 48

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2012, 02:35 PM

Kobe is desperate as fuck to win #6....He's doing everything he can to build PAUssy up...:lol even going into business with that clown...I for one hope it helps...:lol

Pau Gasol and Kobe Bryant Purchased a Horse

Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol’s relationship extends from the basketball court all the way into the business world. The two Lakers stars decided to invest in a racehorse (http://www.nba.com/lakers/promotions/120423_santa-anita.html). Per the team website: “Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol had a night off Tuesday, but that didn’t prevent the two Lakers stars from indulging in some good old fashioned horse trading at Riviera Country Club. In fact, when the Lakers Foundation fund raiser concluded, Bryant and Gasol emerged as ownership partners on a Thoroughbred gelding named Siempre Mio, courtesy of Santa Anita C.E.O. Mark Verge. ‘I decided to offer a 25 percent stake in the horse, along with A Day at the Races, as a live auction item,’ said Verge. ‘What ended up happening was that Kobe and Pau got into a bidding war and Kobe finally outran Pau at $8,000. All of the money that was donated last night will go to benefit the Lakers Youth Foundation and Santa Anita is proud to support their programs,’ said Verge. Gasol, a native of Spain, was apparently enamored with the horse’s name. ‘Translated, Siempre Mio means ‘Always Mine.’ I decided that since Pau was bidding with interest and he really did give it the old college try, I’d donate another 25 percent to him as long as he made a separate donation to the Lakers Foundation. So now, Kobe and Pau own 50 percent of Siempre Mio, with no expenses, for the rest of the year.’ […] ‘We’ve already had a lot of fun with this horse and now, with Kobe and Pau involved, this is really awesome,’ said Verge. ‘He’s in good form. He just broke his maiden and now we’ll just look for a place to run him at Hollywood Park. Hopefully the Lakers are still going in the playoffs and they’ll be here at home so everybody can watch him run.’ Although Tuesday’s auction results appear to be a Lakers first, the Sport of Kings is certainly not new to purple and gold management as owner Jerry Buss has owned several horses along with his partner Frank Mariani over the years. Jerry’s son (Laker’s Executive Vice President, Player Personnel) Jim Buss was a licensed Thoroughbred trainer for a number of years in California.”

manufan10
04-26-2012, 02:38 PM

Kobe's a TOSB. Knew he wouldn't be able to catch Durant so he quit like he always does. Such bullshit that the title didn't matter. He spent all spring costing the Lakers wins while by chucking away even when Bynum and Gasol were beasting. If being ready for the playoffs was so important then he would have recognized what was good for the team and maybe they could have moved up in the West instead of staring down the barrel of a second round exit when they don't have HCA against the Thunder. Instead, he chucked PERIOD.

cheguevara
04-26-2012, 02:39 PM
so not only a snitch, also a quitter?

Venti Quattro
04-26-2012, 02:41 PM

Great decision by Kobe.

Brown in an interview this morning on ESPN said the decision would be between himself, the trainer and the player as to who plays and who doesn't.

Kobe already got hurt playing in a meaningless game this year - All Star. If he landed wrong like Barnes did and twisted an ankle so much for the playoffs and the scoring title.

I thought Kobe would go for it but it does look like Rings matter more to him than Scoring Titles. A nice consolation prize for KD12 when he is cooling his heels in Cancun...

Banzai
04-26-2012, 02:42 PM
In the long run..Championship>scoring title tbh.

Drachen
04-26-2012, 02:44 PM
I don't think that Kobe is winning anything, but I will say that I think that it is smart for him to rest. I don't get why anyone would think otherwise. Though he plays through it, he is getting old, and it isn't a secret that he is busted. He needs to take the time. Plus he needs to cede some of shots in order for the lakes to be competitve.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2012, 02:45 PM

I'm mad at that nigga too...he's in danger of becoming a good man like Tim Duncan....ok minus the ass tat and tongue ring :lol

manufan10
04-26-2012, 02:46 PM
I'm mad at that nigga too...he's in danger of becoming a good man like Tim Duncan....ok minus the ass tat and tongue ring :lol

:lmao You're such an idiot.

smaka
Oh poor Fakers fans now trying to interpret Kobe's qutting with the reason that ring is more than scoring title... Yep, you are right it is, but Kobe just blew your chances of getting at least one title (scoring). Because you won't win ring this year tbh.

Venti Quattro
Kobe haters are so happy. :lol

Oh well, its his call...and please don't blame Mike Brown for it. Everyone and their mother knows that if Kobe wanted to play, he would play. Mike Brown has no control over him. Period. But after his comment about how he'll play if he's healthy, there's nothing to be "happy" about if you are a LAKER fan...clearly he is not 100%. It's hard to figure out whats going on with him because he doesn't say anything...ugh!

Venti Quattro
Oh poor Fakers fans now trying to interpret Kobe's qutting with the reason that ring is more than scoring title... Yep, you are right it is, but Kobe just blew your chances of getting at least one title (scoring). Because you won't win ring this year tbh.

Neither are the Spurs.

smaka
04-26-2012, 02:48 PM
Neither are the Spurs.

Wanna bet?

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 02:49 PM
Wanna bet?

oh hell yes

dbreiden83080
04-26-2012, 02:49 PM
This after ESPN Pronounced Kobe the most competitive player of all time and would never dare let Durant have that scoring title.. :lol

smaka
04-26-2012, 02:50 PM
oh hell yes

for the beginning, I bet Spurs will be better as Lakers in the PO...

Banzai

Shhhh

IronMaxipad
https://twitter.com/#!/sam_amick/status/195596742467665920

Sam Amick
Your underwhelming Lakers lineup for tonight's game at Sacramento, per coach Mike Brown: Ramon Sessions, Steve Blake, "possibly" Christian Eyenga, Josh McRoberts & Jordan Hill. Kobe Bryant, as I tweeted earlier, will not play and thereby yields in the scoring title race to Oklahoma City's Kevin Durant.

Still no Goudelock?! Mike Brown is a faggot.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 02:51 PM
for the beginning, I bet Spurs will be better as Lakers in the PO...

What is this shit? You said the Spurs would ring when VQ said they wouldn't. Pick a lane.

manufan10
No picking on girls fellas. :lol

Koolaid_Man
I don't think that Kobe is winning anything, but I will say that I think that it is smart for him to rest. I don't get why anyone would think otherwise. Though he plays through it, he is getting old, and it isn't a secret that he is busted. He needs to take the time. Plus he needs to cede some of shots in order for the lakes to be competitve.

The reality is it's a mind fuck tactic on Durant...all them lil niggas in OKC high fiving each other and shit cuz Artest is out...they hyped up...they're getting ready to eat their popcorn and wait to see what Kobe is gonna do..If he beats the record then Durant is extra motivated to play against him...If Kobe let's him win (which is exactly what he did) he fucks with Durants young mind...Durant thought like Spur fan..he thought Kobe wanted it badly...and Kobe was like I'm bigger than scoring titles and Kevin Durant...don't mean shit to me...he gave Durant a nugget to be happy about...he just sealed a 2nd round victory for the Lakers with that calculated move...:lol

smaka
What is this shit? You said the Spurs would ring when VQ said they wouldn't. Pick a lane.

I'd prefer one step at the time :ihit

Venti Quattro
04-26-2012, 02:52 PM
https://twitter.com/#!/sam_amick/status/195596742467665920

Still no Goudelock?! Mike Brown is a faggot.

What a faggot coach.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 02:53 PM
I'd prefer one step at the time :ihit

That's not how it works. This isn't step-ladder betting.

If you want to back up your original statement and say the Spurs will win a ring, then let's bet. Any dollar amount, plus you throw in a pic of your tits if you lose.

Deal?

manufan10
04-26-2012, 02:54 PM
^ :lmao DD

IronMaxipad
04-26-2012, 02:55 PM
smaka
This is our year.

:lmao:lmao

Venti Quattro
DD, with no regard for woman life :lmao

Xevious
Smart move, especially with the recent injury. Save your health for what's really important. The spurs want Kobe 100% in the WCF. :tu

HomerFan092120
04-26-2012, 02:56 PM
Very classless display....Kobe is just sitting to look classy as if he doesn't care about the scoring title, which is classless.

Atleast be like D-Rob when he won the scoring title. He played in the last regular season game but went about it like a normal game without trying to get the scoring title. God rewarded him by giving him 71 points. Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it :cry

NASpurs
04-26-2012, 02:56 PM
DD is a smooth operator.

smaka
04-26-2012, 02:57 PM

If you want to back up your original statement and say the Spurs will win a ring, then let's bet. Any dollar amount, plus you throw in a pic of your tits if you lose.

Deal?

:sleep:sleep
I'm not spending my money on betting, and no, I won't show u anything, but still, Spurs are winning this year..

Drachen
04-26-2012, 02:57 PM
The reality is it's a mind fuck tactic on Durant...all them lil niggas in OKC high fiving each other and shit cuz Artest is out...they hyped up...they're getting ready to eat their popcorn and wait to see what Kobe is gonna do..If he beats the record then Durant is extra motivated to play against him...If Kobe let's him win (which is exactly what he did) he fucks with Durants young mind...Durant thought like Spur fan..he thought Kobe wanted it badly...and Kobe was like I'm bigger than scoring titles and Kevin Durant...don't mean shit to me...he gave Durant a nugget to be happy about...he just sealed a 2nd round victory for the Lakers with that calculated move...:lol

Occam's Razor, use it.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 03:03 PM
Very classless display....Kobe is just sitting to look classy as if he doesn't care about the scoring title, which is classless.

Atleast be like D-Rob when he won the scoring title. He played in the last regular season game but went about it like a normal game without trying to get the scoring title. God rewarded him by giving him 71 points. Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it :cry

:lmao

TipsytheLurker
04-26-2012, 03:04 PM

Deal?

So she takes the spurs and you take the field? That's a fucking faggot bet.

pass1st
04-26-2012, 03:04 PM
Kobe goes after a title, he's hated on

Kobe doesn't go after it, he's hated on

Do you really need to keep changing your reasons to hate on Kobe? Just stick to cheating on his wife, threatening to leave the Lakers, having a terrible shooting year and getting old.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 03:05 PM
I won't show u anything

I haven't even started sweet-talkin' ya yet, don't rush to judgment;)

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 03:06 PM
So she takes the spurs and you take the field? That's a fucking faggot bet.

Then she shouldn't have defended her position in the first place then, huh faggot?

Go kick rocks.

z0sa
04-26-2012, 03:07 PM
poor TOSB :cry:cry:cry

TipsytheLurker
04-26-2012, 03:08 PM
Then she shouldn't have defended her position in the first place then, huh faggot?

Go kick rocks.

She's foreign and likely a child. Shut the fuck up with your faggot bets.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 03:10 PM
She's foreign and likely a child.

Then what the fuck is she doing in the NBA Forum forum, Dad?

Go suck a dick, and stop talking to me, pee-on

z0sa
04-26-2012, 03:11 PM
:cry:cry:cry this poor defenseless female cannot defend herself. :cry:cry:cry

TipsytheLurker
04-26-2012, 03:13 PM
Then what the fuck is she doing in the NBA Forum forum, Dad?

Go suck a dick, and stop talking to me, pee-on

I'm super impressed with your seniority on this internet message board!

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 03:14 PM
I'm super impressed with your seniority on this internet message board!

Thanks!, now will you go back to lurking?

Seventyniner
04-26-2012, 03:14 PM
Here's why Kobe won't play. Mike Brown has an operative/snitch in the Loyal to the Crown organization trying to keep the Kings in Sacramento. Their plan was to manipulate the scoring race to make Kobe want to play the last game and try to score 50. This possibly being the last game in Sacramento, Loyal to the Crown infiltrated the ballboy crew and had plans to take a tire iron to each of Kobe's knees during a timeout in the 4th quarter. However, Mike Brown played them and is holding out Kobe, plus all 2 of the other important players on that team. CIA Brown learned from Pop, but Pop wouldn't have announced this until game time.

Also, if Kobe and Pau each have a 25 percent stake in a horse, could you say they each bought a quarterhorse?

TipsytheLurker
04-26-2012, 03:20 PM
Thanks!, now will you go back to lurking?

I will in a little bit. You wanna bet some real money on the fate of your team or do you just stick to faggot bets?

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 03:22 PM
I will in a little bit. You wanna bet some real money on the fate of your team or do you just stick to faggot bets?

I've already got $550 in the pot on a Lakers-Spurs series. I also have $50 on the first round series if it's against Denver. I've got $600 riding on my team.

What do you have?:lmao

TipsytheLurker
04-26-2012, 03:26 PM
I've already got $550 in the pot on a Lakers-Spurs series. I also have $50 on the first round series if it's against Denver. I've got $600 riding on my team.

What do you have?:lmao

In here? Nothing. How about we bet on which team will advance further in the POs regardless of whether or not the Spurs play the Lakers.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 03:27 PM
In here? Nothing. How about we bet on which team will advance further in the POs regardless of whether or not the Spurs play the Lakers.

Why would I take that bet, dumbass?

TipsytheLurker
04-26-2012, 03:30 PM
Why would I take that bet, dumbass?

Because you thing the Lakers can beat the Nugs, Thunder and Spurs?

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 03:31 PM

When did I say the Lakers would beat the Thunder, dumbass?

rayjayjohnson
04-26-2012, 03:32 PM
:lol So now Kobe haters use this against him. Guy can't win with some of you.

it would be different if he hadn't raped. Period.

KD owes the Nuggets D a beer.

TipsytheLurker
04-26-2012, 03:34 PM
When did I say the Lakers would beat the Thunder, dumbass?

Got it. Just needed to know where your pussy was. So in other words you have $50 if the Lakers play the nugs since you don't think your team is actually going to play the spurs. You're a real high fuckin roller.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 03:37 PM
Got it. Just needed to know where your pussy was. So in other words you have $50 if the Lakers play the nugs since you don't think your team is actually going to play the spurs. You're a real high fuckin roller.

When I made the $500 bet with pego and $50 bet with mid the Spurs were in LA's bracket as the 2 seed, dumbass:lmao Go ahead, look it up.

Do you wanna go back to lurking, or do you wanna get knocked around for a couple more rounds before you inevitably quit?

Your move, faggot.

TipsytheLurker
04-26-2012, 03:41 PM
When I made the $500 bet with pego and $50 bet with mid the Spurs were in LA's bracket as the 2 seed, dumbass:lmao Go ahead, look it up.

Do you wanna go back to lurking, or do you wanna get knocked around for a couple more rounds before you inevitably quit?

Your move, faggot.

I just wanted to see how much faith the local high roller had in his team. Very little I see. Now you can go back to trying to make sucker bets with foreign teenage girls.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 03:43 PM
I just wanted to see how much faith the local high roller had in his team. Very little I see. Now you can go back to trying to make sucker bets with foreign teenage girls.

Oh, so you're proven wrong and now your going to try and land a couple pussy parting shits like Melo before you runaway?

This worked out really well for you.:lol

TipsytheLurker
04-26-2012, 03:46 PM
Oh, so you're proven wrong and now your going to try and land a couple pussy parting shits like Melo before you runaway?

This worked out really well for you.:lol

How was I supposed to know you didn't think your bitch ass team could beat the Thunder?

LkrFan
04-26-2012, 03:47 PM
lol Kobe knew he would fail so why even try.

DPG with the bads. :lol Kobe owns the Queens almost as much as he taxes that Spur ass in the playoffs. Lest we forget: He sent Bruce Lee to the retirement tree of woe. :toast

If Kobe wanted that title, it's his. Think bigger picture here. There is no seeding on the line. This game means nothing. If anything it's a bid F-U to the Queen faithful. They will never get to see Kobe drop 40+ on them in Arco ever again. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 03:50 PM
How was I supposed to know you didn't think your bitch ass team could beat the Thunder?

So in addition to being wrong, now you can't read (me making the Spurs bets well before they passed OKC):lol

You also called DPG, thispego, and midnightpulp foreign girls. Keep it going, champ:lol

TipsytheLurker
04-26-2012, 03:56 PM
So in addition to being wrong, now you can't read (me making the Spurs bets well before they passed OKC):lol

You also called DPG, thispego, and midnightpulp foreign girls. Keep it going, champ:lol

Meh. You're not intelligent. I was simply suggesting there was nothing for me to be wrong about, hence my offer to see which team would progress further - how was I supposed to know you didn't believe that your bitch ass team could beat the thunder? It's fine. Be on your way high roller.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 03:57 PM
btw, you're only proposing your stupid bet b/c you're hoping the Thunder will do the work for you. Talk about a faggot bet:lol

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Meh. You're not intelligent. I was simply suggesting there was nothing for me to be wrong about, hence my offer to see which team would progress further - how was I supposed to know you didn't believe that your bitch ass team could beat the thunder? It's fine. Be on your way high roller.

No, you are and have been wrong on numerous occasions in this thread. I can point them out too.

Are you sorry you opened your mouth?:lol

z0sa
04-26-2012, 03:59 PM
tbh smaka disappeared as soon as her "white knight" appeared :lol

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 04:01 PM
tbh smaka disappeared as soon as her "white knight" appeared :lol

zosa, remember that bet we had on the table last year, but it didn't materialize because our teams never met? You wouldn't happen to be a foreign girl would you, b/c I apparently only bet with foreign girls:lol

TipsytheLurker
04-26-2012, 04:01 PM
No, you were and have been wrong on numerous occasions in this thread. I can point them out to.

Are you sorry you opened your mouth?:lol

please feel free to point them out. And no, I'm not sorry I opened my mouth. I'm glad that I was able to confirm that you are in fact an internet douche bag that validates his importance by seniority on an anonymous message board.

manufan10
04-26-2012, 04:02 PM
I thought you were going back to lurking?

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 04:04 PM
please feel free to point them out. And no, I'm not sorry I opened my mouth. I'm glad that I was able to confirm that you are in fact an internet douche bag that validates his importance by seniority on an anonymous message board.
Sure thing, don't forget to address this first though

btw, you're only proposing your stupid bet b/c you're hoping the Thunder will do the work for you. Talk about a faggot bet:lol

rayjayjohnson
04-26-2012, 04:09 PM
https://twitter.com/#!/BeckleyMason/status/195619758253670400

TipsytheLurker

Missed this initially. Not necessarily. I think it's very possible the Lakers and Spurs could meet in the WCF. I obviously have more faith in your team than you do. I just don't like pussy bets where it's a push if the teams don't meet.

DeadlyDynasty

Wrong. Never said the lakers could beat the Thunder

Wrong. I made the Lakers-Spurs bets well before San Antonio took over first in the West. LA and SA were presumed 2nd-round opponents.

Wrong.

I have $600 invested in my team. You have none.:lol Also, DPG, midnightpulp, and thispego aren't foreign teenage girls. Is BlairForceDejuan a teenage girl too? He wouldn't take a bet after opening his mouth either.

3 strikes. That's a whole lotta wrong and stupid for one poster:lol

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 04:11 PM
Missed this initially. Not necessarily. I think it's very possible the Lakers and Spurs could meet in the WCF. I obviously have more faith in your team than you do. I just don't like pussy bets where it's a push if the teams don't meet.

No, you just want somebody else to do the dirty work for you. I don't take sucker bets. It's what makes people like me better and smarter than people like you.

Killakobe81
04-26-2012, 04:17 PM

Go kick rocks.

DD, is stepping tofools like a boss. I may not always agree with him but DD could not care less ... I like posters that dont pander to rank and file. :toast

TipsytheLurker
04-26-2012, 04:17 PM
Wrong. Never said the lakers could beat the Thunder

Wrong. I made the Lakers-Spurs bets well before San Antonio took over first in the West. LA and SA were presumed 2nd-round opponents.

Wrong.

I have $600 invested in my team. You have none.:lol Also, DPG, midnightpulp, and thispego aren't foreign teenage girls. Is BlairForceDejuan a teenage girl too? He wouldn't take a bet after opening his mouth either.

3 strikes. That's a whole lotta wrong and stupid for one poster:lol

1. That was a question, as indicated by the question mark, not a statement of fact.

2. That's why I said 'how was I supposed to know you didn't think your bitch ass team could beat the thunder. I have no idea about the bets you made or when you made them.

3. I was simply calling you out on making a faggot bet of you taking the field while the poor foreign teen took the Spurs. I don't really care who else you have bets with high roller.

TipsytheLurker
04-26-2012, 04:18 PM
No, you just want somebody else to do the dirty work for you. I don't take sucker bets. It's what makes people like me better and smarter than people like you.

Oh really? Let me know next time I take one of your sucker bets.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 04:19 PM
1. That was a question, as indicated by the question mark, not a statement of fact.

2. That's why I said 'how was I supposed to know you didn't think your bitch ass team could beat the thunder. I have no idea about the bets you made or when you made them.

3. I was simply calling you out on making a faggot bet of you taking the field while the poor foreign teen made took the Spurs. I don't really care who else you have bets with high roller.

:lmao well done, Harlem

TipsytheLurker
04-26-2012, 04:21 PM
:lmao well done, Harlem

? I guess I need to lurk more often :depressed

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 04:22 PM
How about this. I'll be the guy who's undefeated in money bets on this site, and you can be the guy who plays daddy to "poor foreign teenage" girls while simultaneuously having shitty takes.

Sound like a plan?

z0sa
04-26-2012, 04:26 PM
zosa, remember that bet we had on the table last year, but it didn't materialize because our teams never met? You wouldn't happen to be a foreign girl would you, b/c I apparently only bet with foreign girls:lol

lol nah this dude a clown looking for some slovenian love

we should strike up another one.. $100 to the winner of Spurs vs Lakers in the WCF? :wakeup I'll still pay out if the Spurs don't make WCF and Lakers make the Finals, same to you if Spurs make the Finals over non-Lakers opponent.

TipsytheLurker
04-26-2012, 04:27 PM
How about this. I'll be the guy who's undefeated in money bets on this site, and you can be the guy who plays daddy to "poor foreign teenage" girls while simultaneuously having shitty takes.

Sound like a plan?

:lol You really value your status as an anonymous poster on spurstalk.com don't you? This is some important shit to you huh? Yeah, you be that guy. I think that guy is likely a faggot.

baseline bum
04-26-2012, 04:28 PM
lol quitter
lol scared of the Kings
lol can't outscore durant

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 04:29 PM
lol nah this dude a clown looking for some slovenian love

we should strike up another one.. $100 to the winner of Spurs vs Lakers in the WCF? :wakeup I'll still pay out if the Spurs don't make WCF and Lakers make the Finals, same to you if Spurs make the Finals?

No can do, bud. I'll take a $100 bet on Spurs-Lakers if they happen to meet up...but as it stands now I don't see them getting past OKC. The Thunder own them. The Spurs have a much more favorable set-up

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 04:31 PM
:lol You really value your status as an anonymous poster on spurstalk.com don't you? This is some important shit to you huh? Yeah, you be that guy. I think that guy is likely a faggot.

No, but I can definitely tell you I'm not a guy who plays penpal dad to foreign teenage (supposedly) girls.

You seem VERY proud of that fact.:lol

z0sa
04-26-2012, 04:34 PM
No can do, bud. I'll take a $100 bet on Spurs-Lakers if they happen to meet up...but as it stands now I don't see them getting past OKC. The Thunder own them. The Spurs have a much more favorable set-up

:lol well played; you're taking all the risk going through the tough side of the bracket.

but Spurs vs Lakers meet up in the WCF's bets on like donkey kong :toast

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 04:35 PM
:lol well played; you're taking all the risk going through the tough side of the bracket.

but Spurs vs Lakers meet up bets on like donkey kong :toast

Deal:toast

That's $700 in the pot on my team now, Tipsy:lol

TipsytheLurker
04-26-2012, 04:37 PM
No, but I can definitely tell you I'm not a guy who plays penpal dad to foreign teenage (supposedly) girls.

You seem VERY proud of that fact.:lol

I was just calling you out for posing a sucker bet. That she's a foreign teen is irrelevant.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 04:40 PM
I was just calling you out for posing a sucker bet. That she's a foreign teen is irrelevant.

Wrong. I called YOU out on a sucker bet.

Did samaka or w/e the hell her name is not say "wanna bet" after VQ said the Spurs wouldn't win a ring either?

Answer that question. Don't dance around it like a pussy, just answer it.

TipsytheLurker
04-26-2012, 04:48 PM
Wrong. I called YOU out on a sucker bet.

Did samaka or w/e the hell her name is not say "wanna bet" after VQ said the Spurs wouldn't win a ring either?

Answer that question. Don't dance around it like a pussy, just answer it.

She did. And when you laid out the specifics of the bet, which was a sucker bet, she backed off. You were trying to get the foreign teen to make a sucker bet. That's all.

I'm just glad I was able to determine how important your status as an anonymous internet poster is to you. You really get some validation out of this site. Good for you man.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 04:52 PM
She did. And when you laid out the specifics of the bet, which was a sucker bet, she backed off. You were trying to get the foreign teen to make a sucker bet. That's all.

I'm just glad I was able to determine how important your status as an anonymous internet poster is to you. You really get some validation out of this site. Good for you man.

I get validation out of being better than people like yourself, be it online or in real life. I like to win.

I don't, however, like to play daddy to foreign girls over the internet. I think that's creepy and it shows you are a strange person

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2012, 04:52 PM

Bet me if you have balls :lol I will make it worth your while

BoricuaCJA
04-26-2012, 04:53 PM
I have respect for Kobe not going for the scoring title b/c this way, there is no way he injures himself. I want all teams to be healthy come playoffs so no one has any excuses based on injuries. Playoffs this weekend bitches!

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 04:53 PM
Bet me if you have balls :lol I will make it worth your while

Propose a bet...If I agree, we'll escrow through Kori. You understand, right?:lol

TipsytheLurker
04-26-2012, 04:56 PM
I get validation out of being better than people like yourself, be it online or in real life. I like to win.

:blah You don't know me you moron. Now go back to pumping up your online ego with your faggot online boyfriends and your pussy bets.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 04:58 PM
:blah You don't know me you moron. Now go back to pumping up your online ego with your faggot online boyfriends and your pussy bets.

Neat comeback.

I know you well enough to know that you strangely have a daddy fetish for foreigners, you have shitty takes, and you propose sucker bets.

With that information I can already ascertain that I am better than you.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2012, 04:58 PM
Propose a bet...If I agree, we'll escrow through Kori. You understand, right?:lol

I don't trust Kori at this point she's not a lady of her word...she was supposed to unpink me so that I could start more shit with the board but she hasn't...let's escrow through Luva...and you propose a bet bitch...I'm Kool bitches propose to me not the other way around...

Then we can deal - Capish?

BoricuaCJA
04-26-2012, 05:00 PM
lol Kool Aid being a little bitch like always. Nice way to put it so he wouldn't bet with you.

DeadlyDynasty
I don't trust Kori at this point she's not a lady of her word...she was supposed to unpink me so that I could start more shit with the board but she hasn't...let's escrow through Luva...and you propose a bet bitch...I'm Kool bitches propose to me not the other way around...

Then we can deal - Capish?

No, escrow through someone who isn't a confirmed welsher. Surely a savvy businessman such as yourself can see the logic in that, right?:lol

BoricuaCJA
Your both welchers, so why would he do that?

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 05:01 PM
lol Kool Aid being a little bitch like always. Nice way to put it so he wouldn't bet with you.

crofl Kool ain't making any bets. He's just saying hi to big brother.

Axe Murderer
04-26-2012, 05:02 PM
Unfortunately TipsyTheLurker is using a tactic I've seen many times on this board.

Once he loses the argument, he starts throwing off-hand insults (trying to make them clever) in order to get some chuckles in hopes of saving face.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 05:03 PM
Hi Axe. I hope we don't take Barron from you. We'll both be mad

BoricuaCJA
04-26-2012, 05:04 PM
Unfortunately TipsyTheLurker is using a tactic I've seen many times on this board.

Once he loses the argument, he starts throwing off-hand insults (trying to make them clever) in order to get some chuckles in hopes of saving face.
What Kool Aid man does, yes we have seen that plenty of times with him. But mostly, we see gay comments from him.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2012, 05:05 PM
No, escrow through someone who isn't a confirmed welsher. Surely a savvy businessman such as yourself can see the logic in that, right?:lol

Kori Welshed on me...so she is a confirmed Welsher...:lol

Luva wouldn't jip you..He's good people I can vouch for him...

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2012, 05:07 PM
anyway I will put down $2400 on the Lakers over OKC - you down?

jmill
Kobe plays: Kobe's selfish and a bitch, only cares about his stats and winning the scoring title, doesn't care about winning a ring.

Kobe doesn't play: Kobe's scared and a bitch, quitter, knows he cant win the scoring title so he gives up.

1:29 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83hfB0_oyEc)

DeadlyDynasty
Kori Welshed on me...so she is a confirmed Welsher...:lol

Luva wouldn't jip you..He's good people I can vouch for him...

Can you vouch for his strange Naruto fetish and African safaris in the springtime?

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 05:09 PM
anyway I will put down $2400 on the Lakers over OKC - you down?

Sure thing, buddy.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2012, 05:09 PM
Can you vouch for his strange Naruto fetish and African safaris in the springtime?

Luva does African Safaris but he doesn't do Nauruto shit...that whole charades was fabricated by Mono....Luva is black...

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2012, 05:10 PM
Sure thing, buddy.

bet..seriously? we can escrow through Kori

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 05:11 PM
bet..seriously? we can escrow through Kori

no, someone told me Kori is a welsher..."pinkie" promise instead?

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2012, 05:13 PM
no, someone told me Kori is a welsher..."pinkie" promise instead?

if you're willing to put up the 2400 she's now trustworthy to me :lol

deal?

Axe Murderer
04-26-2012, 05:13 PM
Hi Axe. I hope we don't take Barron from you. We'll both be mad

tbh if you guys do, I just hope we don't waste a pick on a 3-4 DE.

Most useless position on the defense imho

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2012, 05:14 PM
Don't make me go Mayweather on your ass and give an ultimatum

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 05:15 PM
if you're willing to put up the 2400 she's now trustworthy to me :lol

deal?

As soon as she says your 2400 is in her paypal, then I'll match it. Deal? I called your bet. You show your hand first. That's the rules, meho

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2012, 05:17 PM
As soon as she says your 2400 is in her paypal, then I'll match it. Deal? I called your bet. You show your hand first. That's the rules, meho

what the fuck is this....you wanna bet or not

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2012, 05:18 PM
get Kori in this thread and we'll paypal at the same time...

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 05:19 PM
what the fuck is this....you wanna bet or not

That's what I'm asking you, slick. If you wanna throw out an arbitrary number like oh, say...Kobe's # with a couple 00's riding shotgun, then you better put down the bread so I know you're serious.

But we know you're not:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2012, 05:20 PM
That's what I'm asking you, slick. If you wanna throw out an arbitrary number like oh, say...Kobe's # with a couple 00's riding shotgun, then you better put down the bread so I know you're serious.

But we know you're not:lol

get Kori in this thread and we'll paypal at the same time...we'll see who gets the last laugh

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2012, 05:22 PM
and one more thing I've just officially exposed you as a true front runner...in going for #6 I've put you in a position to openly root against your team no real fan would have taken that bet....and you call me front-runner - o-kay

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 05:22 PM
get Kori in this thread and we'll paypal at the same time...we'll see who gets the last laugh

You have a poor credit score, so I'm not doing busy with you unless you show the money up front.:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2012, 05:24 PM
You have a poor credit score, so I'm not doing busy with you unless you show the money up front.:lol

ok fine pussy out...I still see nothing wrong with us both posting to her pay pal you say she's good for it right...you think she's gonna steal your money...if anyone has to be worried it's me...because she might slide a Kool $500 over to Deepy :lol

bet or not?

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 05:24 PM
and one more thing I've just officially exposed you as a true front runner...in going for #6 I've put you in a position to openly root against your team no real fan would have taken that bet....and you call me front-runner - o-kay

You don't know what front-runner means...the irony being that you are one:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2012, 05:25 PM
You don't know what front-runner means...the irony being that you are one:lol

bet or not? all kidding aside

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 05:25 PM
ok fine pussy out...I still see nothing wrong with us both posting to her pay pal you say she's good for it right...you think she's gonna steal your money...if anyone has to be worried it's me...because she might slide a Kool $500 over to Deepy :lol

bet or not?

paypal her up front, she'll pm me (or post here) when she receives it, and we have a deal. That's my final offer, kid.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2012, 05:29 PM
paypal her up front, she'll pm me (or post here) when she receives it, and we have a deal. That's my final offer, kid.

you want me to take all the risk..ok I will do it on condition...She has to unpink me now and leave me out of the cross hairs of future pinkings and restore all my privileges...

now I don't want her to do this but just showing you how silly you acting right now...

after the first round let's revisit this...and btw give me her paypal info...I got a surprise for you :lol

BoricuaCJA
04-26-2012, 05:32 PM
Kool aid showing why he is a pussy and a welcher.

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 05:32 PM
you want me to take all the risk..ok I will do it on condition...She has to unpink me now and leave me out of the cross hairs of future pinkings and restore all my privileges...

now I don't want her to do this but just showing you how silly you acting right now...

after the first round let's revisit this...and btw give me her paypal info...I got a surprise for you :lol

I don't have the say so to unpink you. Take that up with her. I believe it's [email protected], but you might want to re-check that with her. Once I hear from her that she has $2400 (really witty with the Kobe #!) I will eagerly match it. Run along now.

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2012, 05:33 PM
Kool aid showing why he is a pussy and a welcher.

I'm going to play by his rules...

Koolaid_Man
I don't have the say so to unpink you. Take that up with her. I believe it's [email protected], but you might want to re-check that with her. Once I hear from her that she has $2400 (really witty with the Kobe #!) I will eagerly match it. Run along now.

We have a deal!

Brazil

:lmao already backpedaling... kool imposing new conditions to be sure to not honour the bet

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 05:35 PM
We have a deal!

Awesome!

Koolaid_Man
04-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Kori has been notified....

TipsytheLurker
04-26-2012, 05:46 PM

We were having an argument?

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 05:49 PM
cool login/logout

ElNono
04-26-2012, 06:54 PM
Kobe has been chasing MJ's all time scoring record... missing a game won't set him back on that goal, tbh

namlook
04-26-2012, 08:33 PM

It brings tears to my eyes from laughing so hard when Robinson called that meaningless game, which had no impact on anything meaningful for the team, the most memorable of his career! :lmao

BlackSwordsMan
04-26-2012, 08:48 PM
god hates quitters

midnightpulp
04-26-2012, 09:33 PM
Right move. Why risk injury going balls out for a regular season accomplishment?

Venti Quattro
04-26-2012, 10:01 PM
Gouelock sighting!!! :tu

Venti Quattro
04-26-2012, 11:22 PM
Troy Murphy, I hope you shoot like tonight in the playoffs...

Baseline
04-27-2012, 01:19 AM
Bryant couldn't have scored 38 tonight, so he didn't play. It's that simple.

He was afraid of this being the most embarrassing night of his life - worse than the 6-24 night, and worse than that night in Colorado.

There's still a vague perception (mostly in LA) that this fool is a great player.

Well, his adjusted shooting percentage this year was .462, which is basically in the middle of the pack for NBA players...in other words, guys who make 2.7 milion, not 27 million. Bryant has the two most dominant offensive bigs in the league ON HIS TEAM. Shouldn't he be able to score with more efficiency than .462? Frankly this is humiliating. And even worse, he shot more than any player in the league - by far.

FYI, there's another SG named Manu Ginobili. His adjusted shooting percentage this year was .618.

pass1st
04-27-2012, 01:34 AM

He was afraid of this being the most embarrassing night of his life - worse than the 6-24 night, and worse than that night in Colorado.

There's still a vague perception (mostly in LA) that this fool is a great player.

Well, his adjusted shooting percentage this year was .462, which is basically in the middle of the pack for NBA players...in other words, guys who make 2.7 milion, not 27 million. Bryant has the two most dominant offensive bigs in the league ON HIS TEAM. Shouldn't he be able to score with more efficiency than .462? Frankly this is humiliating. And even worse, he shot more than any player in the league - by far.

FYI, there's another SG named Manu Ginobili. His adjusted shooting percentage this year was .618.

:downspin::downspin::downspin::downspin::downspin: :downspin::downspin::downspin:

Venti Quattro
04-27-2012, 01:38 AM

Bible Thumper played and scored 71. He was skunked when it mattered.

He is a great player. U just mad that he is.

No one cares about Manu Ginobili outside of Argentina.

IronMaxipad
04-27-2012, 01:47 AM

http://i.minus.com/ihnhetMXyc1py.gif

Fabbs
04-27-2012, 10:14 AM
(AP) West Hollywood, CA.
Bryant spotted during Kings pregame.
Kobe Bryant was asked by reporters to comment on his status for the Sacramento Kings game. Walking briskly away from reporters with an unidentfied male companion, Bryant stated "I could drop 38 anytime, we all know that. I have a manicure appointment that i don't want to miss."
Pressed to elaborate, Bryant and his companion picked up the pace and disappeared into a VIP only entrance of a West Hollywood bar called "Laker Fellows".

Andrea Krung, AP reporter.

AP file photo
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9743/chikensor9.jpg