PDA

View Full Version : The Secret Ingredient

JazzFanz69
04-26-2012, 03:06 PM
Hello all. I am a first time poster to Spurstalk and I am (clearly) a Utah Jazz fan. I just wanted to come here to say the Jazz have something that the Spurs will never have. What is that you ask? It's love.

InB7HsUWKao

z0sa
04-26-2012, 03:08 PM
lol Karl Malone

slick'81
lol fck u jazz fan

CubanMustGo
Welcome, Cyrone Torbin (http://jazzfanz.com/member.php?253-Cyrone-Torbin). I see you're already reeling in some in your trolling attempt.

Dr Cox
Hello sir! I saw your posts on that Jazz forum.

Let me just say welcome to SpursTalk! We have great fans and the average trolls on here so be prepared for that.

We should have a good series on our hands!

JazzFanz69
04-26-2012, 03:11 PM
Ha, I have not come here to troll. I am actually a Texas native (born and raised in Corpus Christi) so I am very familiar with and like the Spurs.

I am impressed with the detective work. I am already identified.

NASpurs
04-26-2012, 03:14 PM
fuk yo team clown

ElNono

You've seen nothing yet. No confidential doctor information is safe in this place.

Welcome, BTW

Obstructed_View
The secret ingredient: Angry, judgmental, bloodthirsty white people.

JazzFanz69
04-26-2012, 03:16 PM
The secret ingredient: Angry, judgmental, bloodthirsty white people.

Spurs secret ingredient: Young Hispanic Catholics who over-breed at an early age?

NASpurs
04-26-2012, 03:17 PM
You've seen nothing yet. No confidential doctor information is safe in this place.

Welcome, BTW

We'll have his dental records, fingerprints and SSN by the end of the day.

Dr Cox
How well do you think that "big" lineup will do against the Spurs? Tell the truth : )

Spursfanfromafar
You might have to brace up for a lot of Stephen Jackson tweet quotes.. dont tell us that you weren't warned.

And next time you troll/join another forum.. dont go around announcing it on the internet elsewhere :)

Should be a good series against the Jazz. I like the team and their coach.. they have a bright future there.

DesignatedT
04-26-2012, 03:18 PM
Spurs secret ingredient: Young Hispanic Catholics who over-breed at an early age?

:lmao

DesignatedT
04-26-2012, 03:23 PM
Also, I've been waiting to get approved for Spurstalk for 2 weeks now. Registered my screen name as Jazzfanz69.

I just got approved to post. YES!!!!!!!

Go let them have it. Haha. Ill check it out

way to go Cy. Take that trolley on the road.

Spurstalk is lurking Jazzfanz. Beware, eyes are everywhere.

Sec24Row7
04-26-2012, 03:25 PM
6BgSB2aFRP4

Your team let this happen in Duncan's rookie year...

He has been making you pay for it every year since.

Only a few more years of penance to go... :toast

JazzFanz69
04-26-2012, 03:27 PM
How well do you think that "big" lineup will do against the Spurs? Tell the truth : )

Great question. I think it will do good, or at least better than any other line-up we have against y'all.

Millsap really excels when he is defender by a smaller, or similar size player to himself. He gives us an extra rebounder, which we will need to really win the battle of the glass to have any chance.

Jefferson has throughout his career had a fairly easy time scoring on Duncan.

Favors is a beast. I have seen some people call him undersized, which I do not understand. He has nearly the same measurements as Dwight Howard, but plays the PF position. He can erase anything at the rim and can finish over anyone. He lacks refined offense, but he will hustle under the rim and overpower weaker Spurs players. He is also a very good pick n roll player, unlike Jefferson.

I do fear Matt Bonner more than anyone. He haunts my dreams with his awkward release and fire truck hair. I've read he is historically poor in the playoffs? I can only hope so, because I view him as y'alls x-factor.

FromWayDowntown
04-26-2012, 03:28 PM
The Jazz also have angry Utahns willing to pelt opposing players with all sorts of trash after losing playoff games.

So they've got that going for them, which is nice.

bklynspursfan
04-26-2012, 03:28 PM
fuk yo team clown

This

CubanMustGo
04-26-2012, 03:29 PM
I do fear Matt Bonner more than anyone. He haunts my dreams with his awkward release and fire truck hair. I've read he is historically poor in the playoffs? I can only hope so, because I view him as y'alls x-factor.

One of the ESPN guys looked at the stats and supposedly this year with him in the game against Utah SA scored something like 125 points/100 possessions; with him out, it was 80-something per 100.

Fortunately for you Matt is well known for a large sucking sound once the playoffs get underway.

Dr Cox
04-26-2012, 03:31 PM
At least this year Bonner is playing better D...or at least looks like he is.

DMC
04-26-2012, 03:32 PM
Kudos to the Jazz for surviving this season and not becoming the Suns or Blazers.

JazzFanz69
04-26-2012, 03:32 PM
lol fck u jazz fan

I see I have met your town idiot?

JazzFanz69
04-26-2012, 03:34 PM
At least this year Bonner is playing better D...or at least looks like he is.

Yes, I believe Bonner will be able to defend Favors in the half-court. Not because he is good enough too, but because right now Favors isn't really refined enough to take advantage of match-ups. It will be a challenge for Bonner to keep him boxed out and keeping up with him in transition though.

DesignatedT
04-26-2012, 03:36 PM
Jazz fans must really hate Tim Duncan. Not only has he single-handedly owned your franchise the last 15 years (what's the overall record in that time frame again?) but he also soared past their precious failman for the best PF to ever play the game... and it isn't even close.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-26-2012, 03:38 PM
Its like when jamstone first posted
Or the sanity annex, before he changed his name

Sec24Row7
04-26-2012, 03:38 PM
Great question. I think it will do good, or at least better than any other line-up we have against y'all.

Millsap really excels when he is defender by a smaller, or similar size player to himself. He gives us an extra rebounder, which we will need to really win the battle of the glass to have any chance.

Favors is a beast. I have seen some people call him undersized, which I do not understand. He has nearly the same measurements as Dwight Howard, but plays the PF position. He can erase anything at the rim and can finish over anyone. He lacks refined offense, but he will hustle under the rim and overpower weaker Spurs players. He is also a very good pick n roll player, unlike Jefferson.

I don't fear you guys, but your team has always played hard and executed. Even for a young team, it's going to be hard to jump on you early and have you give up... it would have been much easier playing Pheonix.

Jefferson is a monster. He has great touch. Love his game.

Don't know how the Big Lineup is going to do against our ball movement in the half court, and I don't know that they will be able to keep up if you let us run, but we will see. Im hoping we can beat you and get to the next series relatively unscathed in the way of injuries.

TE
04-26-2012, 03:40 PM
Jazz fans must really hate Tim Duncan. Not only has he single-handedly owned your franchise the last 15 years (what's the overall record in that time frame again?) but he also soared past their precious failman for the best PF to ever play the game... and it isn't even close.

Enter witty troll post number 1 :lol

DesignatedT
04-26-2012, 03:42 PM
From what I have seen Big Al is really coming on this year. His jumper is looking real nice and the Spurs will have a handful with him down low (Kinda like Zbo without the incredibly rebounding).

The Spurs should really be able to exploit Favors though in a variety of ways. He's a good player but still very young and raw and if Utah expects to play him and that big line-up for extended periods of time, I'm not sure how effective he can really be.

Devin Harris can't guard Tony Parker but if Tony is struggling with his jump shot which seems to be hit or miss that could be an interesting matchup.

Other than that, I'm not exactly sure how well you guys defend the 3 ball but if you can't then it's series over. We will make it rain out there from a variety of ways and you will be saying to yourself "do these guys ever miss" many times throughout this series.

JazzFanz69
04-26-2012, 03:45 PM
From what I have seen Big Al is really coming on this year. His jumper is looking real nice and the Spurs will have a handful with him down low (Kinda like Zbo without the incredibly rebounding).

The Spurs should really be able to exploit Favors though in a variety of ways. He's a good player but still very young and raw and if Utah expects to play him and that big line-up for extended periods of time, I'm not sure how effective he can really be.

Devin Harris can't guard Tony Parker but if Tony is struggling with his jump shot which seems to be hit or miss that could be an interesting matchup.

Other than that, I'm not exactly sure how well you guys defend the 3 ball but if you can't then it's series over. We will make it rain out there from a variety of ways and you will be saying to yourself "do these guys ever miss" many times throughout this series.

I think we have the 9th best 3pt defense based on % allowed this year. If you ask any Utah Jazz fan though, they will say we have the worst.

phyzik
04-26-2012, 03:48 PM
Ha, I have not come here to troll. I am actually a Texas native (born and raised in Corpus Christi) so I am very familiar with and like the Spurs.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93855

Part 3
Section A

Thats how good (scary) some of our detectives are... That rule always wasnt there until it was needed.

DesignatedT
04-26-2012, 03:49 PM

Part 3
Section A

Thats how good (scary) some of our detectives are... That rule always wasnt there until it was needed.

:lol

FkLA
04-26-2012, 03:55 PM
Why is the homosexual rate so high in Utah, especially Salt Lake City ?

Girasuck
04-26-2012, 03:56 PM
You'll soon find out this site kicks the shit out of Jazzfanz.

mVp
04-26-2012, 04:01 PM
I just wanted to come here to say the Jazz have something that the Spurs will never have. What is that you ask? It's love.

I thought Love was in Minnesota...

Robz4000
04-26-2012, 04:01 PM
You'll soon find out this site kicks the shit out of Jazzfanz.
This. I've never found a better sports fan site out there.

JazzFanz69
04-26-2012, 04:03 PM
The whole Tony Parker nailing Brent Barry's wife is an example of why the Spurs will never be on the same level of Love as the Jazz.

Robz4000
04-26-2012, 04:03 PM
Not sure if this was posted here, but a guy suggested a week ago that the Lakers, Jazz, T-Wolves, and Grizz should get together and hammer out a massive trade. In the end the Lakers lineup would be:

Kobe
Favors
Gay
Love
Sessions

Does that not sound legit?

TE
04-26-2012, 04:07 PM
Not sure if this was posted here, but a guy suggested a week ago that the Lakers, Jazz, T-Wolves, and Grizz should get together and hammer out a massive trade. In the end the Lakers lineup would be:

Kobe
Favors
Gay
Love
Sessions

Does that not sound legit?

:lmao

HarlemHo 37
04-26-2012, 04:10 PM

Part 3
Section A

:lmao banned words list.

ElNono
04-26-2012, 04:13 PM
I wonder if Malone will travel to San Antonio to watch the series...

...and hunt for some more little mexican girls

FkLA
04-26-2012, 04:15 PM
^:lol

DAF86
04-26-2012, 04:17 PM
The whole Tony Parker nailing Brent Barry's wife is an example of why the Spurs will never be on the same level of Love as the Jazz.

We have so much love that we spread it around.

JazzFanz69
04-26-2012, 04:23 PM
Can you feel it Spurstalk?

3-vInEAQmeU

Leetonidas
04-26-2012, 04:25 PM
:lol crofl jizzfan blowing his load on the Utah forum because his troll got approved and thinking no one would ever see it

:lol outted in a few replies

:lol mormons

JazzFanz69
04-26-2012, 04:28 PM
:lol crofl jizzfan blowing his load on the Utah forum because his troll got approved and thinking no one would ever see it

:lol outted in a few replies

Jizzfanz

Girasuck
04-26-2012, 04:29 PM

:lol dumb fuck who can't think of anything funny to say so he bashed religion.

Buddy Holly
04-26-2012, 04:30 PM
What else is there to do in Utah? Trolling our board is one of the highlights of their year. Sad but true.

DAF86

3-vInEAQmeU

Bitch, please.

skZ6_ZrTdes

TE

3-vInEAQmeU

:lol what a faggy video

Buddy Holly
04-26-2012, 04:31 PM

It's really a religion, really... really?

If it is, the homeless guy I see everyday downtown talking to himself has a way better religion.

JazzFanz69
04-26-2012, 04:32 PM
Bitch, please.

skZ6_ZrTdes

I wasn't aware Bruce Bowen was still on the Spurs. The love is gone.

slick'81
04-26-2012, 04:33 PM
lol jazz fan enjoying their short time in the sun

Matches Malone
04-26-2012, 04:33 PM

3-vInEAQmeU

Weren't you able to find something more intimidating that Bryan Adams and Elton John to go with the "awesome" exploits of the Jazz?

Nice piece of trolling, tbh.

Mugen
04-26-2012, 04:35 PM
Sup DD.

Leetonidas
04-26-2012, 04:37 PM
:cry don't make fun of our stupid ass religion :cry

Girasuck
04-26-2012, 04:41 PM
Keep trying. I know you have a funny in you somewhere.

rAm
04-26-2012, 04:44 PM
fuk yo team clown

This should be our Playoff motto this year.

Brazil
04-26-2012, 05:08 PM
ladies and gentlemen, the first lakers fans troll of the PO !

SnakeBoy
04-26-2012, 05:59 PM

3-vInEAQmeU

:lol A troll that mocks his own team...nice :toast. Much better than the unrealistic smack talking ones that are sure to show up soon.

Obstructed_View
04-26-2012, 06:12 PM

DAF86
04-26-2012, 06:34 PM
Sup DD.

ladies and gentlemen, the first lakers fans troll of the PO !

Welcome, Cyrone Torbin (http://jazzfanz.com/member.php?253-Cyrone-Torbin). I see you're already reeling in some in your trolling attempt.

honestfool84
04-26-2012, 06:55 PM
welcome.

Purch
04-26-2012, 07:06 PM
Hello all. I am a first time poster to Spurstalk and I am (clearly) a Utah Jazz fan. I just wanted to come here to say the Jazz have something that the Spurs will never have. What is that you ask? It's love.

InB7HsUWKao

<3 :king

JazzFanz69
04-28-2012, 10:18 AM
aS0yoEbo6TE

More love.

Slutter McGee
04-28-2012, 10:43 AM
I once had sexual intercourse with a married Mormon woman.

Tony Parker will likely do the same thing when we win.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Blake
04-28-2012, 01:54 PM
PxT0X22Igh8

Sense
04-29-2012, 01:08 AM
Seriously while we have bashed other fans like Hornet, Laker, Mavfan.. Utah has some fans that actually know their shit and from the few pages I've read they seem to mostly agree with the logic.

While this does look like a troll attempt I think he was just trying to get out a response, and jazzfan fanbase is looking at this we're not looking too good..

treat them like pistonfan, let the series do the talking.. for now we can only hope we get through.

hooperflash
04-29-2012, 01:18 AM

Duncan found and took a dip in the fountain of youth just recently :hat

ElNono
04-29-2012, 02:36 PM
secret ingredient = weak sauce...

Whisky Dog
04-29-2012, 02:43 PM
How does a secret ingredient enema feel like?