http://www.vintagevideogamer.net/

my blog

Reck
04-26-2012, 03:33 PM
Son, F-Zero was the shit.

cantthinkofanything
04-26-2012, 03:38 PM

X2. I didn't get the original but did have it for the SNES.
Bad ass. Haven't thought about it in forever.

On the other side, maybe the shittiest game I ever spent money on...

http://www.texturemonkey.com/HCG/blog/combatBasketball_%2811%29.jpg

chubbs
04-26-2012, 03:39 PM
X2. I didn't get the original but did have it for the SNES.
Bad ass. Haven't thought about it in forever.

On the other side, maybe the shittiest game I ever spent money on...

http://www.texturemonkey.com/HCG/blog/combatBasketball_%2811%29.jpg

wow never seen that one. may have to review it

chubbs
04-26-2012, 03:39 PM
coming soon. paypal me an order of hamburgers, and i will have it up in 30 minutes

chubbs
04-26-2012, 05:16 PM
fzero review posted

chubbs
04-26-2012, 05:16 PM
any suggestions thus far for improvements?

chubbs
04-26-2012, 11:34 PM
more are up

cantthinkofanything
04-26-2012, 11:38 PM
more are up

IDK...if you want to be taken seriously, you need to at least go back to Atari. Tbh, your blog sucks anyway so it doesn't matter.

chubbs
05-02-2012, 12:38 PM
IDK...if you want to be taken seriously, you need to at least go back to Atari. Tbh, your blog sucks anyway so it doesn't matter.

hm, cantthinkofanything being a faggot? complete shocker...

cantthinkofanything
05-02-2012, 12:47 PM
hm, cantthinkofanything being a faggot? complete shocker...

Sorry to hurt your feelings. But there are tons of more complete "vintage" video game blogs. And you're not even starting yours at the beginning of the era.

Not to mention how few games you've actually reviewed. I see a lot of "coming soon" and stuff.

You could have accomplished the same thing by just putting it in a thread. You don't have enough content to merit more than that.

So maybe it's just something for your own personal satisfaction. Then you should create a power point or maybe your own web page just for you. But don't go around spamming your piece of shit incomplete blog if you don't want honest feedback.

chubbs
05-02-2012, 12:48 PM
Sorry to hurt your feelings. But there are tons of more complete "vintage" video game blogs. And you're not even starting yours at the beginning of the era.

Not to mention how few games you've actually reviewed. I see a lot of "coming soon" and stuff.

You could have accomplished the same thing by just putting it in a thread. You don't have enough content to merit more than that.

So maybe it's just something for your own personal satisfaction. Then you should create a power point or maybe your own web page just for you. But don't go around spamming your piece of shit incomplete blog if you don't want honest feedback.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin
talk about hurt feelings, with this emo abortion of a post

cantthinkofanything
05-02-2012, 12:57 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin
talk about hurt feelings, with this emo abortion of a post

LMAO. You called me a "faggot". You know that's not cool anymore.

Anyway, your blog sucks. I could create the same with a Big Chief Pad and some crayons.

chubbs
05-02-2012, 01:01 PM
LMAO. You called me a "faggot". You know that's not cool anymore.

Anyway, your blog sucks. I could create the same with a Big Chief Pad and some crayons.

:lmao

butthurt over "faggot"

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

cantthinkofanything
05-02-2012, 01:10 PM
:lmao

butthurt over "faggot"

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Yeah.

Anyway, spend some more time on your blog.

redzero
05-02-2012, 01:54 PM
Just because you stopped playing games after The Atari came out does 't mean everybody else did.

cantthinkofanything
05-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Just because you stopped playing games after The Atari came out does 't mean everybody else did.

I never stopped playing them. My point was that I would think a "vintage" video game blog would give some nods to pre-Nintendo stuff. It's really not so much a "vintage video game blog" as "Chubbs games that he's played or heard about" blog.

It's also retarded that the original Metroid is not mentioned under the NES.

redzero
05-02-2012, 02:00 PM
It's a vintage video games blog because he's reviewing vintage video games. Do you want him to go all the way back to Asteroids?

chubbs
05-02-2012, 04:54 PM
im a dumbass. my ass bleeds when i get called faggot.

O.J. Simpson
05-02-2012, 06:42 PM
cantthinkofanything, shut the fuck up. Jesus Fucking Christ.

cantthinkofanything
05-02-2012, 11:08 PM
Holy fuck. You guys are as fucked like public school. Someone creates a shitty blog but I'm supposed to say it's OK? It's so far a piece of crap. Maybe over time, it will evolve into something interesting. If that happens, you buttfucks can thank me. Or maybe the OP is retarded. If that's the case, I'll say it's not bad work for a retard. Otherwise, fuck you all.

mouse
05-03-2012, 08:24 AM
http://www.filebuzz.com/software_screenshot/full/retro_pong-49984.png

chubbs
05-03-2012, 01:58 PM
Holy fuck. You guys are as fucked like public school. Someone creates a shitty blog but I'm supposed to say it's OK? It's so far a piece of crap. Maybe over time, it will evolve into something interesting. If that happens, you buttfucks can thank me. Or maybe the OP is retarded. If that's the case, I'll say it's not bad work for a retard. Otherwise, fuck you all.

its not the fact that you called it a shitty blog, because it is right now. it has barely gotten started. lets take a look at your criteria...

But there are tons of more complete "vintage" video game blogs. And you're not even starting yours at the beginning of the era.

*yawn* - 90% of the "vintage" game blogs just talk nonstop about atari games. you know why i didn't include them? mainly because most atari games sucked complete ass. yeah, i had an atari 2600 growing up, and it was a piece of shit, compared to the NES and SNES. i don't care about the "for its time..." crap. it sucked, and there are virtually no atari games i would pop in and play today. but there are a LOT of NES and SNES games i would play at any time, over a lot of games that are being put out today, so the "for its time..." stuff can only go so far. if the game sucks, it sucks.

no shit, faggot. i said it was just started. way to state the obvious.

btw- are you still offended that i called you a faggot?

so basically, your only recurring complaint is the fact that it lacks content... which is a result of it BEING A NEW FUCKING BLOG.

people arent bashing you for calling it a piece of shit. they are bashing you because you are a known dipshit around here, and continue to whine over the same obvious shit.

cantthinkofanything
05-03-2012, 02:59 PM
its not the fact that you called it a shitty blog, because it is right now. it has barely gotten started. lets take a look at your criteria...

*yawn* - 90% of the "vintage" game blogs just talk nonstop about atari games. you know why i didn't include them? mainly because most atari games sucked complete ass. yeah, i had an atari 2600 growing up, and it was a piece of shit, compared to the NES and SNES. i don't care about the "for its time..." crap. it sucked, and there are virtually no atari games i would pop in and play today. but there are a LOT of NES and SNES games i would play at any time, over a lot of games that are being put out today, so the "for its time..." stuff can only go so far. if the game sucks, it sucks.

no shit, faggot. i said it was just started. way to state the obvious.

btw- are you still offended that i called you a faggot?

so basically, your only recurring complaint is the fact that it lacks content... which is a result of it BEING A NEW FUCKING BLOG.

people arent bashing you for calling it a piece of shit. they are bashing you because you are a known dipshit around here, and continue to whine over the same obvious shit.

You're an idiot. What is the same obvious shit that I'm whining about? I said your blog sucked and told you why. You agreed that it sucked. There are Atari games that don't suck and that people still pay money for the little plug in joystick to play those games. Sure they aren't as good as the newer games. As much as I loved SNES F-Zero, I wouldn't touch it with the other choices out there today. Other than maybe for 10 minutes of nostalgia.

redzero
05-03-2012, 04:16 PM
You better review Chrono Trigger.

chubbs
05-04-2012, 03:31 AM
metroid review up

www.vintagevideogamer.net

cantthinkofanything
05-04-2012, 07:02 AM
metroid review up

www.vintagevideogamer.net

your review was so bad that it made me wish I'd never played Metroid in the first place.

chubbs
05-04-2012, 08:26 AM
your review was so bad that it made me wish I'd never played Metroid in the first place.
:lol

now this actually was funny and made me laugh.

try posting like this more often, instead of the faggish shit you usually post.

chubbs
05-18-2012, 09:33 AM
site has been redesigned, with a few more reviews up

im going to eat some cheeseburgers :hungry

cantthinkofanything
05-18-2012, 11:58 AM
site has been redesigned, with a few more reviews up

im going to eat some cheeseburgers :hungry

Looks better.

It'd be cool to have a section for games that weren't really well know but still very cool.

Was just thinking of SNES and Pilot Wings. Really cool game.
Also, Smash TV. Loved that one. An upgraded version of Robotron.

Mixability
05-18-2012, 05:45 PM
Little Ninja Bros for NES. best summer ever haha