PDA

View Full Version : Confession time from me

efrem1
06-22-2005, 01:21 AM
I made these statements on the other board. I want to be open about this:

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Spurs Nation:

I did not watch the game tonight because I was nervous at the outcome. My stomach gave me fits and my boy was acting up. I did keep touch in the chat room tonight. What a disappointment tonight by our team. However, let me tell you something. I will be watching Game 7 Thursday form start to finish. Win or lose, I will love my Spurs. The Bad Boys will meet their match and the South Texas tornado will rise up and return these turkeys to Detroit.

I will not standby and let Piston domination, Piston indoctrination, Piston infiltration or the international Piston conspiracy sap and inpurify our precious bodily fluids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are SPURATCUS!!!

Will you forgive me for my lack of faith in the Spurs tonight

I might add this for motivation; I wrote this for the 99 Finals:

Now look boys, I ain't much of a hand at makin' speeches. But I got a pretty fair idea that something doggoned important's going on in SA. And I got a fair idea of the kind of personal emotions that some of you fella's may be thinking. Heck, I reckon you wouldn't even be human beings if you didn't have some pretty strong personal feelings about game 7 of the NBA finals. But I want you to remember one thing, the folks back home is a countin' on ya, and by golly we ain't about to let 'em down. Tell you somethin' else. This thing turns out to be half as important is I figure it just might be, I'd say that you're all in line for some MVP awards and rings when this thing's over with. That goes for every last one of you, regardless of your race, color, or your creed. Now, let's get this thing on the hump. We got some flying to do.

mouse
06-22-2005, 01:35 AM
http://www.hammerzone.com/archives/bath/accy/baacy47.JPG

Like the ad says.......'Just do it' :lmao

FromWayDowntown
06-22-2005, 02:21 AM
I will not standby and let Piston domination, Piston indoctrination, Piston infiltration or the international Piston conspiracy sap and inpurify our precious bodily fluids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are SPURATCUS!!!

General Ripper and Spartacus in two sentences. Nice.

Of course, Ripper was a looney, but the line works nicely here.

GhostofAlfrederickHughes
06-22-2005, 07:39 AM
Now look boys, I ain't much of a hand at makin' speeches. But I got a pretty fair idea that something doggoned important's going on in SA. And I got a fair idea of the kind of personal emotions that some of you fella's may be thinking. Heck, I reckon you wouldn't even be human beings if you didn't have some pretty strong personal feelings about game 7 of the NBA finals. But I want you to remember one thing, the folks back home is a countin' on ya, and by golly we ain't about to let 'em down. Tell you somethin' else. This thing turns out to be half as important is I figure it just might be, I'd say that you're all in line for some MVP awards and rings when this thing's over with. That goes for every last one of you, regardless of your race, color, or your creed. Now, let's get this thing on the hump. We got some flying to do.
http://www.indelibleinc.com/kubrick/films/strangelove/audio/scream2.wav