PDA

View Full Version : Is there a worse professional sports franchise than the Buffalo Bills?

DeadlyDynasty
04-26-2012, 08:28 PM
Worthless pieces of human shit. The front office is still drinking from the Love Canal and once AGAIN we reach to take a fucking CB. What a horrible, despicable, loathesome franchise.

I'm physically ill.

slick'81
04-26-2012, 08:29 PM
k gun baby

gaKNOW!blee
04-28-2012, 10:01 PM
NFL network gave the draft an A, so I'm not sure what you're bitching about?

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2012, 10:03 PM
NFL network gave the draft an A, so I'm not sure what you're bitching about?

The draft ended up being a success, but our 3rd and 6th round picks were atrocious (Streeter was available in 6th and we draft a 27 y/o guard). I hated the first round pick too, though. Floyd has greater impact than Gilmore

Blake
04-28-2012, 10:07 PM
Jacksonville, imo.

Knicks

Utsa

gaKNOW!blee
04-28-2012, 10:13 PM
The draft ended up being a success, but our 3rd and 6th round picks were atrocious (Streeter was available in 6th and we draft a 27 y/o guard). I hated the first round pick too, though. Floyd has greater impact than Gilmore

Who cares if he's 27, it's a pick for depth.

Yeah Floyd is a greater impact when he gets a DUI first day of training camp...the last guy the bills drafted in the first with off field issues now plays in Seattle so fuck Floyd.

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2012, 10:32 PM
Who cares if he's 27, it's a pick for depth.

Yeah Floyd is a greater impact when he gets a DUI first day of training camp...the last guy the bills drafted in the first with off field issues now plays in Seattle so fuck Floyd.

:sleep

Who cares? We have dick at WR and we take old depth on the OL when decent WR's are still on the board?

Fucking Bills fans are so adamant about "character" guys over everything else. WE'VE SUCKED ASS FOR 12 YEARS...WE NEED PLAYMAKERS.

Getting drunk in college doesn't mean he has character issues anyways. Jesus fucking Christ, already.

ginobili's bald spot
04-28-2012, 10:40 PM
Getting drunk in college doesn't mean he has character issues anyways. Jesus fucking Christ, already.

You are talking to a spurs fan. :cry class trumps everything :cry

gaKNOW!blee
04-28-2012, 10:42 PM
Not class but I'd rather not have my teams players suspended...crazy huh?

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2012, 10:44 PM
You are talking to a spurs fan. :cry class trumps everything :cry

lol...real talk, though. Every fucking year it's the same thing with these guys. "I don't like his character:cry"

Yeah? I like the fact that he can jump over everybody and make nasty catches. In case you haven't heard, the NFL is a passing league, and you need bosses at WR and/or TE. We have Stevie and a handful of poop.

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2012, 10:45 PM
Not class but I'd rather not have my teams players suspended...crazy huh?

Stop drinking from the Love Canal, please.

gaKNOW!blee
04-28-2012, 10:52 PM
Didn't you also freak out about the bills trading lee Evans (lol)

Seems like you're really good with wr's

gaKNOW!blee
04-28-2012, 10:54 PM
Bills also had dog shit at CB...

DeadlyDynasty
04-28-2012, 10:55 PM
Didn't you also freak out about the bills trading lee Evans (lol)

Seems like you're really good with wr's

We traded Lee Evans (a speedy one-trick pony), only to trade-up and draft another one-trick pony. Evans was at least decent though. Stop drinking from the RW semen pond.

gaKNOW!blee
04-29-2012, 05:00 PM
I was reading over the bills thread from last year an you said Andrew luck is safely ours which was obviously wrong.

Seems like you just like being negative...so I'm not really gonna bother arguing anymore.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-29-2012, 05:08 PM
I was reading over the bills thread from last year an you said Andrew luck is safely ours which was obviously wrong.

Seems like you just like being negative...so I'm not really gonna bother arguing anymore.

You're right, we exceeded expectations at 6-10. You must be proud. Maybe you're right though...why be negative when the last 12-13 years have been the golden age of Bills football?

You keep on being the best wittle Bills fan you can be!

RaZon
04-29-2012, 05:09 PM
The non Superbowl...

Detroit Lions
Cleveland Browns

Borosai
04-29-2012, 06:06 PM
I don't mind.

NewcastleKEG
04-30-2012, 08:41 PM
Drafted 2 Seminoles

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-30-2012, 08:43 PM
Drafted 2 Seminoles

Both great picks...both talent and value-wise. It was a good draft, all things considered. I understand the Gilmore pick, but I hated it. We needed Floyd more. If SG can develop into a decent CB then maybe I'll forgive Buddy someday.:lol

The 3rd round pick for Graham (and trade to get him) was atrocious and inexcusable.

CubanMustGo
04-30-2012, 10:40 PM
Michael Jordan's Charlotte Hornets say hello.