PDA

View Full Version : Dejuan Blair's FLOA-TAH

mikekim
04-27-2012, 12:01 AM
Dejuan Blair has a VERY legitimate floater in his repertoire. Wow. Genius. The coaching staff probably got Tony Parker to teach it to him.

That's seriously the PERFECT shot for a mobile, athletic, crafty, but undersized 6'7" power forward/center like Blair.

mikekim
04-27-2012, 12:02 AM
Shit. My bad.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195868

Although that guy doesn't seem to be a fan. I am definitely a fan of at least Dejuan Blair's floater. Now, if her can only grow like at least 3 or 4 inches...

hooperflash
04-27-2012, 12:07 AM
i think that's why he's switched to wearing Jordan's . They add a little more height, he should add a few more layers of sole gel, tbh

DMC
04-27-2012, 12:13 AM
Blair didn't seem to have much interest in the game tonight.

mikekim
04-27-2012, 12:22 AM
i think that's why he's switched to wearing Jordan's . They add a little more height, he should add a few more layers of sole gel, tbh

Get a pair of them ugly 2010 Jordans with the clear circle on the side. They have "double-stacked" air zoom units, I think.

Then stick a double stack of Dr. Scholls gel "athletic" insoles. That has to be at least 3 inches right there. Do it, Dejuan. Do it for the playoffs. Do it for a contract.

Richie
04-27-2012, 12:26 AM
I hate it, looks so bad, but if he hits it consistently against better players than we saw tonight then it will undoubtably make Blair a better player

therealtruth
04-27-2012, 12:44 AM
I think it's pretty much certain now that Blair's out of the playoff rotation. The big question mark now is Bonner.

hooperflash
04-27-2012, 12:51 AM
Get a pair of them ugly 2010 Jordans with the clear circle on the side

emphasis on the word UGLY :vomit:

mikekim
04-27-2012, 01:22 AM
emphasis on the word UGLY :vomit:

Yeah. It's ugly now. But most of the best (and worst) Jordans have not been received all too favorably upon release. Remember...the OG Jordan 1 sat on shelves the first time they were RE-RELEASED in the 90s. They sat on shelves at outlets at 75% off retail.

Now? You have to drop at least 3 bills for a pair.

Wait on the 2010s. I actually have 2 colorways on lockdown right now in my closet. They will NEVER see the light of day until people start liking them in 10 years or so. lol

Sean Cagney
04-27-2012, 01:27 AM
Yeah. It's ugly now. But most of the best (and worst) Jordans have not been received all too favorably upon release. Remember...the OG Jordan 1 sat on shelves the first time they were RE-RELEASED in the 90s. They sat on shelves at outlets at 75% off retail.

Now? You have to drop at least 3 bills for a pair.

Wait on the 2010s. I actually have 2 colorways on lockdown right now in my closet. They will NEVER see the light of day until people start liking them in 10 years or so. lol

F that the ones with the #23 on the side were money!!!!!!! I knew a few jordans from the jump that were just known as crazy! A few to be exact! The OG Jordans with the Wings on the side? MONEY, those were crazy. They looked like AF'1 back then, before the Popular AF1's came out (Sheeds etc.).

hooperflash
04-27-2012, 01:32 AM

i have seen a silver colorway of the 2010s that looks like Blair's style. I'll tweet it asap to him xDD